Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:09:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because leftist enablers need a catch all smear that doesn’t require any proof.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:14:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
“Proof”? In a Q thread? Was that irony intentional?

View Quote

So,  anyone who doesn't believe the batshit crazy conspiracy / conspiracies that "Q-Tards" are the "One & Only REAL Saviors of America", must therefore all be "Leftists Enablers"...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]
FBI anon 2015: Bill Clinton will be dead by the end of the year. Follow the money.

Horse shit started with this asshole. Same guy probably started the Q-tardation after he saw people were willing to believe shit like that. For a while it was a great way to keep track of retarded people on arf, so it did have a plus side.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Stolen election, lizard people, trump is Jesus reincarnated etc.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#7]
I think of the Qtards I know, or have heard from, the general commonality is that they think law is magic.  They think if they get the right combination of obscure statutes and officials, they'll "trigger" some apocalyptic reckoning that will make everything right.  

It appears to be similar to Protestant Postmillennialism, in which Christians believe that they have to create the necessary apocalyptic conditions for Christ to return.  Or maybe Shi'ite Islam, who believe that to invoke the apocalypse that a certain set of events has to happen, with the Mahdi coming out of the well and the forces of Islam being almost defeated and surrounded on the plains of Megiddo before the Mahdi strikes all their enemies down with lightning.

It appears to be bog-standard religious fervor combined with a sovereign-citizen like belief that there's some legal secret code word that magically makes you a superhero.  I think the whole thing with JFK Jr and Trump and Dealey Plaza and all that is pretty much religious eschatology applied to political critters.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lot of gray bars in here.

Funny, that.

I believe Q was propaganda by the democrat vermin to get conservatives to trust the system as opposed to actually DOING SOMETHING.

It worked, we were pacified.
View Quote

Lol, what was Jan. 6th again?

We were not pacified. The media was always censoring and silencing negative stories about our elites and high level government officials. Q was a way to get around the tyrants and remain anonymous so the fascist media censors couldn't track, trace or otherwise ban someone for speaking out.

It also had its fair share of infiltrators and agitprop like every movement that gains popularity.

But it wasn't meant to dissuade action, quite the contrary.

And ill add that because of this, Trump never denounced them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I find it Interesting to see people who appear to be invested somehow in the public not uncovering the crimes of our elected officials.  You’ll often see them trying to equate the Q awakening with things like ‘Hillary was executed’, or ‘Nancy Pelosi is a lizard person’.  I’m not sure if this is a formal disinformation campaign or just people who haven’t done their own research repeating what they hear in their limited social and social media circles.   It’s interesting though.
View Quote

I did my own research, the lizard person Nancy Pelosi was executed by military tribunal at Gitmo in 2020. Patriots are in charge.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Pants-on-head retarded
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

We're in a Q thread and talking about proof.

Here let me do some Gematria...
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:01:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I did my own research, the lizard person Nancy Pelosi was executed by military tribunal at Gitmo in 2020. Patriots are in charge.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it Interesting to see people who appear to be invested somehow in the public not uncovering the crimes of our elected officials.  You’ll often see them trying to equate the Q awakening with things like ‘Hillary was executed’, or ‘Nancy Pelosi is a lizard person’.  I’m not sure if this is a formal disinformation campaign or just people who haven’t done their own research repeating what they hear in their limited social and social media circles.   It’s interesting though.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why are we still talking about Q?
View Quote

All I see in this thread is one big leftist circle jerk so good question
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#15]

That's one of the most accurate memes I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Democrat psyop to pacify the people who DC is afraid of. Convince them to "trust the plan" and they won't come hang every politician from lampposts. I'm pretty sure the theory that a lot of our politicians are pedos, existed long before Q. Same with reptoids, which are real by the way.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:22:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I find it Interesting to see people who appear to be invested somehow in the public not uncovering the crimes of our elected officials.  You'll often see them trying to equate the Q awakening with things like 'Hillary was executed', or 'Nancy Pelosi is a lizard person'.  I'm not sure if this is a formal disinformation campaign or just people who haven't done their own research repeating what they hear in their limited social and social media circles.   It's interesting though.
View Quote

Are you suggesting that a bunch of people being executed / body doubles isn't part of the Qtardation?  I will admit that I much to freely lump Qtards into a stereotypical group, but are you suggesting that if I don't believe that some mythical military unit or some hereto unseen virtuous element in the justice department is going to restore Trump to power then I am invested in not uncovering the crimes of our elected officials?  I know that our government is corrupt to the core.  Qtards believe that some power in our completely corrupt government is somehow going to right the ship and bring the corrupt to justice.  What evidence is there that this could ever happen?  

Which is more insane, believing that Hunter and the Big Guy are completely corrupt and have taken payoffs but will not end up being prosecuted, or believing that they are completely corrupt and against all prior evidence and precedence they will find them selves in Guantanamo or executed and replaced with body doubles that continue to carry out their same corruption.

People getting woke to corruption in the government is a good thing, but when you sail right past that to believing every word out of some guys mouth podcasting from his basement in a monotone with no evidence for any of it, that is not being a patriot or doing your own research.

IMO, to suggest that you either must believe in Qtardation or you don't want to uncover the crimes of our elected officials, that's nuts.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Yes.  Right here.

GD will label anything that they disagree with as "Q" stuff.  It's their default argument.

ETA: I see that we have some Q haters that are eerily familiar with everything that was ever posted, or said by a Q follower.  

Things that make you go "hmm..."
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#20]
The revisionist history from the Q-cult sure is something else.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's inevitable, the topic attracts flies.

My observations:

Queue is not for the literal, more akin to a carefully vague hinting process... "have a look at:__________"
Interestingly a good number of topics/subjects are slowly coming into mainstream feeds with concerning detail.
I file it under ~"how do I expose xxx without winning a slander charge."
I find it interesting that the source was never exposed. indicating that tracks were reasonably well obscured.

Sure hope the mystery is revealed.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This sums up my original understanding of Q posts, seems that after the media got a hold of it, it turned into more of a disinformation campaign.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/505412/tumblr_c4052268ac2270db6a9b16abc39a50da_-2340585.JPG
View Quote

An excellent summary and the reason the Never Trump Crowd, the MSM and establishment criminals of both parties take every opportunity to ridicule and attack the people who dare to look behind the curtain.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My observations:

Queue is not for the literal, more akin to a carefully vague hinting process... "have a look at:__________"
Interestingly a good number of topics/subjects are slowly coming into mainstream feeds with concerning detail.
I find it interesting that the source was never exposed. indicating that tracks were reasonably well obscured.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My observations:

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:50:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because I started the thread you are posting in. It's a sincere question that has been answered to my satisfaction.

Someone mentioned the actor playing FJB. When my friend told me that I had to ask "Why wouldn't they get a body double that could actually put together a full sentence"? He answered only with an angry and befuddled look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because I started the thread you are posting in. It's a sincere question that has been answered to my satisfaction.

Someone mentioned the actor playing FJB. When my friend told me that I had to ask "Why wouldn't they get a body double that could actually put together a full sentence"? He answered only with an angry and befuddled look.

You will get called some really nasty stuff if you point out logical problems such as that.  It is a cult at this point.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We were not pacified. The media was always censoring and silencing negative stories about our elites and high level government officials. Q was a way to get around the tyrants and remain anonymous so the fascist media censors couldn't track, trace or otherwise ban someone for speaking out.

It also had its fair share of infiltrators and agitprop like every movement that gains popularity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny, that.

I believe Q was propaganda by the democrat vermin to get conservatives to trust the system as opposed to actually DOING SOMETHING.

The LOL's!!!

Good God!  "Q" - The Gift of Laughter that never stops!!

B.T.W. Have you thought about the new User Name Change Tool to try something like...  XxBatShitCrazyxX ??

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny, that.

https://c.tenor.com/B4JywH5rlk0AAAAd/ghostbusters1984-ghostbusters.gif

The LOL's!!!

https://www.aljazeera.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2021-11-17T110049Z_1760368352_RC2BWQ90L4GM_RTRMADP_3_USA-CAPITOL-SHAMAN.jpg?w=770&resize=770%2C513

https://static.dw.com/image/54632688_303.jpg

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/t_fit-1500w,f_auto,q_auto:best/newscms/2018_31/2520081/180804-qanon-2-al-1515.jpg

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/0a0b5ea6830b7900a34d83a82b18b1934287f7b5/0_161_4928_2959/master/4928.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=453f6aa9f92c271a0e86f8128145ee79

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/cc0e432/2147483647/strip/true/crop/5537x3691+0+0/resize/840x560!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Ff8%2F3a%2F8811d4675b04fd841a160bce722b%2F018373a803494637810dbf9ba4f6f31a

Good God!  "Q" - The Gift of Laughter that never stops!!

B.T.W. Have you thought about the new User Name Change Tool to try something like...  XxBatShitCrazyxX ??

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#28]
fly paper thread
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm curious if you think there is a possibility that some of those "Q" supporters you pictured could be Fed informants / provocateurs? Or perhaps you believe the feds are above doing something like that.
View Quote

So it's all really just a big CONSPIRACY by the Fed's to make the Q-"supporters" (I'll be polite) look bad??  

If I were the Feds, I'd head the maxim, "Never stop your opponent when he is damaging himself more than you ever could"...

If you claim that all those "Q" folks were somehow provocateurs, then the Question is - why weren't the "Good Patriots" hauling them OUT of their gathering??

When we held the huge rally in Richmond VA in support of gun rights, some "edge lords" on this board boasted that they were going to cut & smash the fences and cause a huge disruption.

Many here (myself included) made it know if the "accelerationists" wanted to try to cause a riot & police response - they'd get their asses stomped to pate' in two seconds.

Richmond Rally went off smooth & successful without the riot or disruptions our foes had been predicting with 30,000 Armed Americans at the Virginia state capital in protest.

It was Woodstock with Weapons & a great example of grass roots mobilization & of what "peaceful protest" really looks like.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
fly paper thread
View Quote

Well, if "Q" weren't totally BULLSHIT  ...  

But hey, if YOU want to Roll around & Cover yourself in that "Q" SHIT ...

Fine by me  - just don't be all butt hurt when we laugh at you.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

“Proof”? In a Q thread? Was that irony intentional?
View Quote

Yes. It’s a catch all term now applied to anyone to smear people even when they give you valid cites.  Funny that the “must be a Q-tard” crowd never have any cites of their own just the derogatory term. It’s infantile.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, if "Q" weren't totally BULLSHIT  ...  

But hey, if YOU want to Roll around & Cover yourself in that "Q" SHIT ...

Fine by me  - just don't be all butt hurt when we laugh at you.

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

Cite?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So it's all really just a big CONSPIRACY by the Fed's to make the Q-"supporters" (I'll be polite) look bad??  

If I were the Feds, I'd head the maxim, "Never stop your opponent when he is damaging himself more than you ever could"...

If you claim that all those "Q" folks were somehow provocateurs, then the Question is - why weren't the "Good Patriots" hauling them OUT of their gathering??

When we held the huge rally in Richmond VA in support of gun rights, some "edge lords" on this board boasted that they were going to cut & smash the fences and cause a huge disruption.

Many here (myself included) made it know if the "accelerationists" wanted to try to cause a riot & police response - they'd get their asses stomped to pate' in two seconds.

Richmond Rally went off smooth & successful without the riot or disruptions our foes had been predicting with 30,000 Armed Americans at the Virginia state capital in protest.

It was Woodstock with Weapons & a great example of grass roots mobilization & of what "peaceful protest" really looks like.

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

The Richmond protest wasn’t over a fraudulent election, was it?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Richmond Rally was over the unconstitutional restrictions upon the 2nd Amendment - doesn't that interest a member of a "Firearms Website"?   (guess we forgot to ask if you own any guns or if you are a "Prohibited Person".     The Richmond Rally attendees came from all over the Country to support our fellow gun owners and (A) the Richmond Rally energized Virginia Gun Owners to VOTE the Democrats OUT of major offices in the recent VA elections (a CLEAR WIN for Freedom) & (B) the other Attendees went back to their respective states and successfully fought most state level Gun Control, and in several states EXPANDED Gun Rights (Like Constitutional Carry in Texas) - Guess that doesn't mean anything to you eh?  Not enough "Globalists, Illuminati or Lizard People"?

Regarding the "Elections" and your "Cite" game.  

CITE the Court Case in which "clear evidence of voter fraud sufficient to overturn the 2020 presidential election" was ruled?

Trump collected ONE HUNDREN MILLION DOLLARS for this exact purpose - what has it put in court as "Evidence" of "widespread voter fraud" & won??

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm curious if you think there is a possibility that some of those "Q" supporters you pictured could be Fed informants / provocateurs? Or perhaps you believe the feds are above doing something like that.
View All Quotes

I am fairly convinced that q shaman clown is a fed provocateur…..or just crazy as all hell
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:49:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Richmond Rally was over the unconstitutional restrictions upon the 2nd Amendment - doesn't that interest a member of a "Firearms Website"?   (guess we forgot to ask if you own any guns or if you are a "Prohibited Person".     The Richmond Rally attendees came from all over the Country to support our fellow gun owners and (A) the Richmond Rally energized Virginia Gun Owners to VOTE the Democrats OUT of major offices in the recent VA elections (a CLEAR WIN for Freedom) & (B) the other Attendees went back to their respective states and successfully fought most state level Gun Control, and in several states EXPANDED Gun Rights (Like Constitutional Carry in Texas) - Guess that doesn't mean anything to you eh?  Not enough "Globalists, Illuminati or Lizard People"?

CITE the Court Case in which "clear evidence of voter fraud sufficient to overturn the 2020 presidential election" was ruled?

Trump collected ONE HUNDREN MILLION DOLLARS for this exact purpose - what has it put in court as "Evidence" of "widespread voter fraud" & won??

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

What was or wasn’t considered evidence was blocked by activist bench sitters.  Allowing a company to conceal evidence based on “proprietary secrets” is bullshit and you know it.

If you’re such a gun rights activist, who is Rebecca Peters and who was she discovered by, propped up by and continues to work for?
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

You responded to my question with answers to a question I didn't ask.  I asked if "any could be" Fed provocateurs?  which you answered as if I said they were "all" Feds.  

I understand that there are in fact folks who believe crazy conspiracy theories like hangings at Gitmo, Lizard people, etc, but they are getting those ideas from fringe anons not from the Q drops.  

I'm assuming from your answer that you do not believe that the feds use provocateurs, or if they do they wouldn't look like the folks in the pictures above.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I am fairly convinced that q shaman clown is a fed provocateur…..or just crazy as all hell
View All Quotes

CRAZY LIKE HELL ...   (but then again that puts him smack in the center of "Q" )

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What was or wasn’t considered evidence was blocked by activist bench sitters.  Allowing a company to conceal evidence based on “proprietary secrets” is bullshit and you know it.

If you’re such a gun rights activist, who is Rebecca Peters and who was she discovered by, propped up by and continues to work for?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

give up..he doesn't think judges can be just as corrupt and bought off as the politicians that appoint them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Wow this thread is like a Q reunion lol.

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't want to weed through the squabbles.

Did any Q person yet list some of the things they believe?

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

So, no. Two completely different things.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You responded to my question with answers to a question I didn't ask.  I asked if "any could be" Fed provocateurs?  which you answered as if I said they were "all" Feds.  

I understand that there are in fact folks who believe crazy conspiracy theories like hangings at Gitmo, Lizard people, etc, but they are getting those ideas from fringe anons not from the Q drops.  

I'm assuming from your answer that you do not believe that the feds use provocateurs, or if they do they wouldn't look like the folks in the pictures above.
View Quote

"Could" they be Provocateurs?  - well they "Could" be.   (can you prove they are?)

"Could" they be Alien-human hybrids?  - well they "could" be. (can you prove they are not?)

The "Vague Game" is all the rage in Conspiracy Circles.  Because "who" know exactly "whom" may or may not be a reptilian replacement?

Do the Feds use undercover agents & paid informants in some groups?  I think we can all agree "yes they do".  

Are "undercover feds" 'forcing' otherwise "peaceful" January 6th Rioters to actually attack the police & riot?  I don't see that.

If so, you'd think the "Good Patriots" would grab them and remove them from their group.  

When the Silent Brigade marched in Richmond, if someone in the group shouted "Let's kill those Globalists Lizard People cops", they would have been thrown out on the spot.

Good Patriots police themselves and don't make excuses (it was all the feds fault) when things go off the rails badly...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

"Could" they be Provocateurs?  - well they "Could" be.   (can you prove they are?)

"Could" they be Alien-human hybrids?  - well they "could" be. (can you prove they are not?)

The "Vague Game" is all the rage in Conspiracy Circles.  Because "who" know exactly "whom" may or may not be a reptilian replacement?

Do the Feds use undercover agents & paid informants in some groups?  I think we can all agree "yes they do".  

Are "undercover feds" 'forcing' otherwise "peaceful" January 6th Rioters to actually attack the police & riot?  I don't see that.

If so, you'd think the "Good Patriots" would grab them and remove them from their group.  

When the Silent Brigade marched in Richmond, if someone in the group shouted "Let's kill those Globalists Lizard People cops", they would have been thrown out on the spot.

Good Patriots police themselves and don't make excuses (it was all the feds fault) when things go off the rails badly...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Sure as hell didn’t help pay for the legal fees of those people…  
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:14:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

How were they two completely different things?  

Large Protests of "Patriots" who gathered at a Capital because they were unhappy with current events & wanted to voice that discontent.

One Group actually Peacefully Protested & successfully energized their base & made the Change they wanted.

Fences were erected - we didn't tear them down.  We didn't storm the capital breaking down doors & bashing in windows.  We didn't go down the halls threatening legislators.  We didn't get arrested.

One Group...  let's just be charitable and "did the opposite".

Since TSG68 couldn't do it - let's let you try

Trump collected ONE HUNDREN MILLION DOLLARS for this exact purpose - what has it put in COURT as "Evidence" of "widespread voter fraud" & won??

The Cop Out that "The Courts are Corrupt" is the Full of Shit excuse to say "we lost because we had nothing, but let's blame it on the courts instead"...

SCOTUS (even with a huge Trump presence) turned it down (properly) because in matters of Elections & Electors, the Constitution & law established it is as a STATE question.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:20:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Most of the people accused of being “Q-tards” have never even read a Q post or been to the 4Chan site, it’s just a smear.  I’ve only read some quote blocks posted on here and never taken them seriously yet get accused of being a Q person… it’s just another GD lowbrow, redneck way of shutting down debate. Just a backhanded dismissal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have posted this several times, but I'll re-post:

As someone who kept up with Q almost from the get go, my opinion of Q has not changed.

Q was / is a social media operation by the Trump Administration.

Trump understands the importance of social media.  He went all in on his Twitter presence as soon as his campaign kicked off.

Trump has a history of using an alias to push an agenda (see John Barron)

Trump has a history with the National EnQuirer.  Use enough Bat boy stories to get attention in order to red pill folks with the real news: John Edwards, Tom Cruise.

Trump could have shut down Q at any time by simply and clearly denouncing Q as a hoax and and threat to his administration.

Q provided a way for the administration to Bird Dog important wrongdoing without releasing classified information.

Q is probably by definition a LARP, but it is Trump's LARP.

There is Q and there are Anons, but "QAnon" is a media and never trumper catch all for any crazy theory they want to make up to discredit the MAGA movement.  Some random person on a gun forum says Hillary is a lizard person.  Media and never trumpers say Qanon is all about lizard people.  Comet Pizza doesn't have a basement, therefor there are no pedophiles in the government.  Same Alinsky tactics.  

WWG1WGA
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top