Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It’s different because government caused the jobs loss. Before it was bailing out companies that made bad decisions
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Who is controlling Trump?

I got to hear the answer to this.
View Quote

there isnt.  that's why every dem (and a lot of republicans) hates him.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Whizzinator:
I guess I'm kinda grossed out by the Never-Trumpers' ability to ignore their own particular brand of mental disorder,

the one that requires them to constantly put it on display.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ColdEngineer:

Wrong.
View Quote

How so?   I don't like the truth either... but that is what is.

Commercial debt is traded as a stable asset, a component of derivatives that offsets bad debt, if that debt is compromised it is game over, like the 2008 financial crisis x10...  there is no option but to print money and prop it up.

Currency have no value, but debt does.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jay561:

The truth is the Federal Reserve controls the pace of the economy.
View Quote

They have no control when interest is near zero...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#6]
he's not a dumbass and he's not a traitor.

hes a megalomaniac snakeoil salesman. and despite that, he's preferable to the communist, white christian male hating alternative cabal that would be in charge otherwise..

you wanna good comparison to leadership during a crisis? take a look at churchill during WWII. thats the gold standard.

is painful to watch trump get up in front of the opposition (MSM) and talk about how his predecessors fucked up (they did i guess) and how great his actions are. and argue with the screeching media.

me.. i'd prefer some solid, less egotistical leadership for a change.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mallninjamaster:

They have no control when interest is near zero...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jay561:

The truth is the Federal Reserve controls the pace of the economy.

They have no control when interest is near zero...

they can print money. they are talking about buying stocks to 'bolster' public companies. now that the interest rates have lost there power, its on to bigger and better (and more damaging probably) tools. pump that money into the  economy! spray cash all over the place and see what happens...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:55:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

they can print money. they are talking about buying stocks to 'bolster' public companies. now that the interest rates have lost there power, its on to bigger and better (and more damaging probably) tools. pump that money into the  economy! spray cash all over the place and see what happens...
View Quote

Keep the sheeple consuming at all cost... money printers to full power!!!!!

It is the last tool they have before this all falls apart.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#9]
he's not a dumbass and he's not a traitor.

hes a megalomaniac snakeoil salesman. and despite that, he's preferable to the communist, white christian male hating alternative cabal that would be in charge otherwise..

you wanna good comparison to leadership during a crisis? take a look at churchill during WWII. thats the gold standard. 

is painful to watch trump get up in front of the opposition (MSM) and talk about how his predecessors fucked up (they did i guess) and how great his actions are. and argue with the screeching media.

me.. i'd prefer some solid, less egotistical leadership for a change.
View Quote

Lol. Churchill’s critics simply waited till the war was over. Trump’s bleat on and on despite themselves.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Iguana775:

there isnt.  that's why every dem (and a lot of republicans) hates him.
View All Quotes

Yep.

And many here are just butthurt jealous that we're president now and they're not.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll admit there has been a lot of non-MAGA stuff happening lately.

But what can he do?  With every MAGA move he makes, the MSM jackals will be nipping at his heels again.  Half of America is in zombie mode, controlled by MSM, daytime talk shows, entertainment media, etc.

Hint: Maybe the "Invisible Enemy" isn't a virus (and it isn't T$ either).
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:09:15 PM EDT
[#12]
So how long until trump signs the next expansion/extension of the patriot act?
Am I really supposed to care about how it was used against him if he is just going to go ahead and expand it?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MeInMediocrity:
I'll admit there has been a lot of non-MAGA stuff happening lately.

But what can he do?  With every MAGA move he makes, the MSM jackals will be nipping at his heels again.  Half of America is in zombie mode, controlled by MSM, daytime talk shows, entertainment media, etc.

Hint: Maybe the "Invisible Enemy" isn't a virus (and it isn't T$ either).
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#14]
A better question is OP a dumb**** or a traitor
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Yep.

And many here are just butthurt jealous that we're president now and they're not.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-69.jpg
View All Quotes

Yep.

And many here are just butthurt jealous that we're president now and they're not.

We ain’t president, he is. People just support his gun grabbing and increases in the police state because they like the shape of the letter next to his name.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump has nothing to do with the foundation of our economy.

We are a consumption based economy, and the largest economy in the entire history of the human race.  It got turned off momentarily, chugging along at full speed and then just switched off.

The only way to keep the whole system form crashing down is to keep people consuming, and if they have lost income or are apprehensive about their income and not spending then .gov as NO CHOICE but to inject cash directly to people to promote consumption.

There are no options other than total economic collapse.

There will be many more trillion dollar stimulus bills before this is over, and the would be no matter who is president.
View Quote

Nailed it - we have to keep the consumption going.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Perhaps the better question is

Is the OP XXX, of just likes to suck XXXX?

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By bzub12:
Much peer pressure in this thread
View Quote

I was friends with a couple way back when, recently married, them not me, and even though they didn't have a pot to piss in, including a car, they wanted me to drive them two hours to the middle of butt fuck PA to look at a timeshare because they were guaranteed to receive two out of three gifts which included a new Jeep Cherokee, a cruise to the bahamas, or a set of Pierre Cardin luggage.

Whatever.

The place was a total scam. A bunch of dilapidated trailers around a muddy stream. For 10 fucking grand. They used every $2 pop-psych sales technique known to man, but after pissing off the salesman and two of his managers, we were thrown out.

The 87chan resident leftists trying time after time after time to get people to vote for democrats using every $2 pop-psych techniques (30 years later they're worth even less) directly remind me of those scumbag timeshare salesmen. It saddens me that more people don't recognize that the place is infested with cockroaches, but rightists tend to be a trusting bunch, for good or bad...

And the "prizes"? The luggage was a set of cheap vinyl bags roughly equivalent to modern reusable grocery bags, and the cruise was for one person and you had to room with a stranger and get yourself to Florida.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I take pride in grossing people like you out.

Why do people like you think people like me give a shit what you think about?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:21:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Let him overspend.  What difference, at this point, does it make?

We're defaulting on the debt (if you don't know what quantitative easing is or its affects, you haven't been paying attention - or you believe that sh*t taught at most universities money.  Oh wait, they don't teach anyone about "money" at the university level).

Trump as been through several bankruptcies himself.  I can't think of a better person to manage the recovery (and there has been no recovery since 2007-8) than Trump.  OK, Ron Paul could have done a good job as he understands free markets and money, but the party would never let him win the nomination.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Learn the political game.

If you do not provide for the common man or the military, you lose. Period.

Democrats purposefully use this as leverage for their expensive pet projects and government expansion. 

These spending bills would be a whole lot less without the special interest and pork. But in order to provide for the common man, Trump has to sign it or he gets pummeled politically.
View Quote

Huh.  The DNC gets along well without those things.  They administer (read: skim) aid to uncommonly useless dregs, and hate the military.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By aireyc:
This really isn't that confusing. Trump has no ideology. He's pragmatic in the moment. The only reason he leans right is because we identify the views held by people who aren't disconnected from reality as "conservative" views. Leftists are living on another planet, which is why right-leaning people disagree with them. If you aren't disconnected from reality, you will be right-leaning.

Trump doesn't understand basic Constitutional principles. It's not that he doesn't respect the Constitution, he just doesn't understand it. So when it comes to making decisions, he relies on the people who are supposed to understand it.

As for monetary policy, again, he has no ideology, so given the circumstances he seeks the most practical solution to the given problem.
View Quote

Good way of putting it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:38:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

The recommendations he pushed out were absolutely followed. Kind of like at work, when some one brings something up as a safety issue, it has to be addressed. Otherwise the states that don't do it are at fault for any and all deaths. 

But, you know.. logic and shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By daoliver924:
10th amendment. Have you ever read it?

There is nothing he can do to force a state Governor to not destroy those lives.
It is up to the people in those states to fix it. In some, they won't.

And, they will blame him for not doing something

The recommendations he pushed out were absolutely followed. Kind of like at work, when some one brings something up as a safety issue, it has to be addressed. Otherwise the states that don't do it are at fault for any and all deaths. 

But, you know.. logic and shit.

Trump could also form a civil rights protection task force assigned the specific duty of chasing down states & municipalities violating civil rights under cover of quarantine.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
Sorry your girl lost.
View Quote

MAGA again...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#26]

And tell me it is raining
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#27]
we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear button

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:

MAGA again...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
Sorry your girl lost.

MAGA again...

Remember subject, all of your communication is recorded and will be used against you.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#29]
he's not a dumbass and he's not a traitor.

hes a megalomaniac snakeoil salesman. and despite that, he's preferable to the communist, white christian male hating alternative cabal that would be in charge otherwise..

you wanna good comparison to leadership during a crisis? take a look at churchill during WWII. thats the gold standard. 

is painful to watch trump get up in front of the opposition (MSM) and talk about how his predecessors fucked up (they did i guess) and how great his actions are. and argue with the screeching media.

me.. i'd prefer some solid, less egotistical leadership for a change.
View Quote

To be fair Churchill was working with a country full of real freedom loving patriotic hard working Americans and the opposing party and the entirety of the media weren't trying to destroy him at any cost 24/7.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Well, you're 50% right.  Leftists are certainly living on another planet, but if you think most so-called conservatives aren't on a planet of their own, then you might be there with them.  Do you think QAnon believers, Alex Jones fans and anti-vaxxers are connected to reality?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aireyc:
This really isn't that confusing. Trump has no ideology. He's pragmatic in the moment. The only reason he leans right is because we identify the views held by people who aren't disconnected from reality as "conservative" views. Leftists are living on another planet, which is why right-leaning people disagree with them. If you aren't disconnected from reality, you will be right-leaning.

Trump doesn't understand basic Constitutional principles. It's not that he doesn't respect the Constitution, he just doesn't understand it. So when it comes to making decisions, he relies on the people who are supposed to understand it.

As for monetary policy, again, he has no ideology, so given the circumstances he seeks the most practical solution to the given problem.

Well, you're 50% right.  Leftists are certainly living on another planet, but if you think most so-called conservatives aren't on a planet of their own, then you might be there with them.  Do you think QAnon believers, Alex Jones fans and anti-vaxxers are connected to reality?

I don't believe those people are conservative, liberal, or libertarian, I believe they are mentally ill or easily manipulated (or worst of all, apathetic lazyasses who seek out validation for a mindset that everything is hopeless, or that radical beliefs somehow compensate for a lack of real effort)
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He's one of the two. I'm leaning heavily toward traitor.

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No this is not a single issue (remember the gun bans, red flag support, etc)
No, funny tweets do not make him great, nor his angering of liberals.
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so.
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke. Attachment Attached File

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DonS:

The biggest idiots are those in the middle.
View All Quotes

The biggest idiots are those in the middle.

Too stupid to decide whether to come in out of the rain.

Moderates are generally just apathetic, but try to compensate by being knowledgeable so they can still have conversations with people who aren't.  A ton of human behavior is easily explained by laziness.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mcbowflex:
I hold the view that no matter who is the "president" the strings of the State will always be pulled in favor of expanding the State.  They're all just puppets being controlled.

I'd call myself a Never Governmenter at this point.  There's no restoring or even repairing what we had.  It's rotten to the core.

Open your eyes.  It's a leviathan of government workers inside and outside the beltway that will do anything to advance the state.  Advisors, appointees, and just cog in the wheel workers...  Did you somehow miss the whole Peter Strozk and Lisa Paige thing?  None of them wants the government job gravy train to end.  They'll do whatever it takes to keep advancing the state.  Big corporations, and government are in a circle jerk with each other.  Look at all the shady shit with the Gates foundation.  They'll be raking in the cash for this vaccine that Trump has been touting...  

The State exists to perpetuate the State...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:50:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump needs to try to get people working again. Stimulus money needs to end.

Congress isn’t helping as usual.

Trump is better than Hillary and Biden, but he isn’t what most people here act like he is.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#35]
He’s made cucks out of a lot of people.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#36]
I mean at least we are getting some extra freedom restrictions added to the patriot act. Can’t wait for him to sign that shit. The libtards are going to explode!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#37]

OP is, at best, a milquetoast "conservative" in the mold of Bill Kristol. Like Bill, he has no answers or solution. He's just taking pot shots at the one guy with real power that's on our side.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

I agree, the thread started out mildly 'off' and quickly went full blown retard

I don't think anyone's actually refuted the OP, yet, LOL

TDS is a very double-edged form of stupid.

OP is, at best, a milquetoast "conservative" in the mold of Bill Kristol. Like Bill, he has no answers or solution. He's just taking pot shots at the one guy with real power that's on our side.

A solution and an opinion are different things.

My "solution" is we shouldn't vote for gun grabbers, but I can only speak for myself.  Voting for lesser, but still gun grabbers only means we'll get more and worse gun grabbers on the ballot.  BTW, I'm not single issue, but gun rights are far & away my most effective litmus test for governance.

If Trump got serious about undoing the economic & social damage (e.g. "ladies and gentlemen of the United States, we've been had.  This madness has to end it destroys us.") I would certainly support him.  I still think his background makes this a real possibility and hope he comes around, but it hasn't happened yet.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:58:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By clffrdjk:

We ain’t president, he is. People just support his gun grabbing and increases in the police state because they like the shape of the letter next to his name.
View All Quotes

Yep.

We ain’t president, he is. People just support his gun grabbing and increases in the police state because they like the shape of the letter next to his name.

Speak for yourself....

There was no gun grabbing and the police state was there before he showed up.

The letter is just a brand.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Thank you OP for bringing this fresh, never before seen perspective!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Calogerowasright:

Primary voting...

People want to be on the winning team,
It’s human nature. They would rather be able
To say that their guy won,  than admit their 
Guy lost, even if the loser was a better candidate.
Then we run into the, He doesn’t stand a chance 
I’m not going to waste my vote crowd.
Until people start risking their pride and take a
chance on the best candidate and not the guy 
who’s most likely to win things will only get worse.

I’m glad the President was elected, we could have
done better... maybe next time. 
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By K5FAL:

So the best economy in generations was his doing, but the shitty economy is not? Because he chose to shut down the country? He owns the shutdown directly. And for what?

We have shitheads with low iq keep voting for the lesser of two evils. There are other options. The status quo runs without any fear of repercussions.

Tell us about those 'otrher options'?

Primary voting...

And since it's not primary season, grooming & drafting suitable candidates for the next primary & writing this ballot off as a loss is also a valid course of action, though it acknowledges defeat/failure, which is really painful for many.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#41]
you can't just buy a membership and think you'll steer opinion with your commufucketry.  You like rice OP?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#42]
MAGA 2020 !
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

My mom, who was an MBA used to tell me that you never want the guy who’s never failed in the leadership position, you want the guy who’s tried, failed and got back up to try again. 

Leftist bullshit loves to denigrate that type because they really have no match for it.

The contractors, that the press claims were “ripped off” by Trump were actually ripped off by the GC that hired them. If I pay disbursements to a GC to pay subs and they mismanage or embezzle those funds, why would I be on the hook to pay twice?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jtrunch:

Yes, taking advantage of bankruptcy laws 4 times is awesome.

So if you take your social security you are FSA, if you use bankruptcy laws to refuse to pay your debts, or simply don't pay them and make people sue you to get paid you are a "great businessman".  Seems legit.

What's going to be funny is how Trump functions as an ex-President (in 2020 or 2024, whenever it is). Having 52% of the nation absolutely despise you on every level while 30% is apathetic at best and ~20ish% love you isn't a great recipe for future success.

If there's ever an example of making your own bed that will be it.

My mom, who was an MBA used to tell me that you never want the guy who’s never failed in the leadership position, you want the guy who’s tried, failed and got back up to try again. 

Leftist bullshit loves to denigrate that type because they really have no match for it.

The contractors, that the press claims were “ripped off” by Trump were actually ripped off by the GC that hired them. If I pay disbursements to a GC to pay subs and they mismanage or embezzle those funds, why would I be on the hook to pay twice?

It depends how close your relationship to the GC is and your continued tolerance of how he does business, but your point is valid.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Ok Redcoat.

OP, did you vote for Stacey Abrams?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#45]

I thought Trump was a joke candidate, now I think he was the best choice in '16. 

And we had a wide field that year, but most were awful. 
View All Quotes

Primary voting...

I thought Trump was a joke candidate, now I think he was the best choice in '16. 

And we had a wide field that year, but most were awful. 

We had two/three good options, which is about 3-4 more than we usually get.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Someone is a dumb$£it
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Open your eyes.  It's a leviathan of government workers inside and outside the beltway that will do anything to advance the state.  Advisors, appointees, and just cog in the wheel workers...  Did you somehow miss the whole Peter Strozk and Lisa Paige thing?  None of them wants the government job gravy train to end.  They'll do whatever it takes to keep advancing the state.  Big corporations, and government are in a circle jerk with each other.  Look at all the shady shit with the Gates foundation.  They'll be raking in the cash for this vaccine that Trump has been touting...  

The State exists to perpetuate the State...
View All Quotes
I hold the view that no matter who is the "president" the strings of the State will always be pulled in favor of expanding the State.  They're all just puppets being controlled.

I'd call myself a Never Governmenter at this point.  There's no restoring or even repairing what we had.  It's rotten to the core.

Open your eyes.  It's a leviathan of government workers inside and outside the beltway that will do anything to advance the state.  Advisors, appointees, and just cog in the wheel workers...  Did you somehow miss the whole Peter Strozk and Lisa Paige thing?  None of them wants the government job gravy train to end.  They'll do whatever it takes to keep advancing the state.  Big corporations, and government are in a circle jerk with each other.  Look at all the shady shit with the Gates foundation.  They'll be raking in the cash for this vaccine that Trump has been touting...  

The State exists to perpetuate the State...

So Trump is being overrun by deep state bureaucrats and some of them took it as far as staging a coup because he stands in the way of the perpetual state.

Is that right?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Speak for yourself....

There was no gun grabbing and the police state was there before he showed up. 

The letter is just a brand.
View All Quotes

Yep.

Speak for yourself....

There was no gun grabbing and the police state was there before he showed up. 

The letter is just a brand.

I am speaking for myself.
Trump declared them machine guns not me if you don’t like it take it up with him.
When does he sign the next patriot act extension?

You guys love your brand over even the ideals you pretend to support.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#49]

They need Trump to fail because of the strong dislike of his personality. Most of the people I encounter that hate him do so because of his appearance, speech or mannerisms... I call it the “Rodney Dangerfield” syndrome. It’s usually some asshole who thinks “Presidential” is an actual personality type, lol.  Obama was “Presidential” and an absolute scum sucking, shitball.
View All Quotes

There is a strong doomer correlation with antiTrump forces, perhaps because they want to continue to harm the economy to harm Trump, or else because they are natural authoritarians, or because they believe in following whatever "experts" say.

Also, I don't think you are a nevertrumper. You have been on the right side in the various deep state coup threads. I think your antiTrump rants are wrong in the bigger context, because the real threat isn't things like bumpstock bans but the deep state attempted takeover. Personally I think the deepstate will win, but if it does we will be faced with very bad options. In a sense, I think you are too worried about "first world problems" when we are at risk of becoming third world. If the deep state wins, I'd prefer the government to be broke.

They need Trump to fail because of the strong dislike of his personality. Most of the people I encounter that hate him do so because of his appearance, speech or mannerisms... I call it the “Rodney Dangerfield” syndrome. It’s usually some asshole who thinks “Presidential” is an actual personality type, lol.  Obama was “Presidential” and an absolute scum sucking, shitball.

That's part of it (and my distaste for his personality is rooted in experience with bullshitters, not simple aesthetics) but at this point I'm used to him and it's about his policies & actions.  Biggest gun grab, economic collapse, and spending spree in all of American history so far.  But he hasn't got us in the biggest war ever with China yet so it's not all bad.  It's kinda looking like we may need to break that last seal to address the global deflation*, though, same as we did with WWII.

*Historically, deflation spirals have only ended after sufficient destruction of life, liberty, and property result in economic activity resuming for the purpose of bare survival.  That's why we should try to avoid those spirals at all costs, by not doing things like shutting down all sectors of the economy for any period of time, no matter the reason.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He's one of the two. I'm leaning heavily toward traitor.

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No this is not a single issue (remember the gun bans, red flag support, etc)
No, funny tweets do not make him great, nor his angering of liberals.
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so.
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke.
View Quote

Sorry your virus lost.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top