BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By clffrdjk:

You are the one that supports him, you tell me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:
Originally Posted By DonS:

And the only way to do that is to give them more power right.
We MUST keep expanding the patriot act!!!

I'm all for ending the patriot act, fisa courts, even the fbi.

So am I. Why is the guy that went through the abuses you just listed going to expand the powers of all of them?

We haven't seen the end of it yet.

He has already done it how many times? 

Why do you think he does It?

Don't tell me he likes being abused and spied on.

You are the one critical of his actions but you can't explain what's in his head.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I’m sure Biden will get things back to normal.

Open your eyes, with the recent power grabs by the leftist states, if a leftist gets in the White House it’s game over. Declare a national emergency and it’s on.

The left is the enemy, they despise you because you dare to exercise your freedom.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By EarlyRiser:
When I voted in 2016, there were two choices, Trump and Clinton. Will you support Uncle Joe in November? Also, the Supreme Court nominations are kind of important. You have kids? What would you like the future of this country to look like?
View Quote

Oh yeah, we can definitely count on supreme court nominations being so important - like Roberts...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Yes, just as he could have fired Mueller. But he didn't, he played it smart.
View All Quotes

All he had to do was/is not sign the extension and it is gone.
He didn’t need the support of anyone, you know this.

Yes, just as he could have fired Mueller. But he didn't, he played it smart.

How is making them stronger the smart play?
The dem base hates it, the republican base hates it, the only people that like it are the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#5]

His judges have killed every bill that has come before the Supreme Court that I cared about. Why would I expect things to suddenly change?

I will vote out the backstabbing incumbent in the hopes that in 4 years we can do better.
View Quote

Gorsuch is a good replacement for Scalia, but more libertarian, which is good.

Kav is an incremental improvement over Kennedy.

Your answer is to vote out Trump, so Biden can pick the replacement for RBG and Thomas and who else?

Good plan.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#6]

And every illegal corrupt action taken under the act is gone along with it.

Do you want accountability?
View All Quotes

Any theories Don?

I don't know, I'd prefer he veto it. But no doubt there are political calculations, for example he could have shut down Mueller's investigation but didn't (he would have been impeached if did that), he could have pardoned Flynn and Stone but didn't. 

The Patriot Act is more of a steady-state or long term concern, vs the more immediate concern of dealing with the deep state coup attempts. The proper way to do it is probably to clean up the existing mess, then clean up the underlying government powers that enable it. Get all the facts of what happened out there, show what they did, then make sure that it can't be done again by reforming the system. 

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the sup port FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.

The only accountability we will ever see will come from a rope.
Right now they have the defense that what they did was legal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#7]

You are the one critical of his actions but you can't explain what's in his head.
View All Quotes

So am I. Why is the guy that went through the abuses you just listed going to expand the powers of all of them?

You are the one critical of his actions but you can't explain what's in his head.

I don’t pretend to know why he does anything I just look at what he has done.
I take it you find his actions unexplainable as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Yea because he would be unable to think up even one example of how it was abused and present that story to the public.
The obvious answer is to make the bad guys stronger so you can beat the latter because they are too strong for you to handle now.
View Quote

It takes more than "one example".

It isn't the case he can talk people into reason. The case needs to be laid out clearly. As is being done now, with the release of information. It needs to reach a critical mass of support in the public.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:26:03 PM EDT
[#9]
You want to blame Trump yet it is the majority of the leftist blue state governors that went full on retard. Some are doubling down on it as we speak. He wanted to open it up back in April yet most scoffed at the idea. Even in this very forum. Sure ok, Trump's fault. We were fucked no matter who was sitting in the Oval office.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Gorsuch is a good replacement for Scalia, but more libertarian, which is good.

Kav is an incremental improvement over Kennedy.

Your answer is to vote out Trump, so Biden can pick the replacement for RBG and Thomas and who else? 

Good plan. 
View All Quotes

His judges have killed every bill that has come before the Supreme Court that I cared about. Why would I expect things to suddenly change?

I will vote out the backstabbing incumbent in the hopes that in 4 years we can do better.

Gorsuch is a good replacement for Scalia, but more libertarian, which is good.

Kav is an incremental improvement over Kennedy.

Your answer is to vote out Trump, so Biden can pick the replacement for RBG and Thomas and who else? 

Good plan. 

Both killed gun cases I cared about. Show me how his picks would be any worse, try to use better logic than your “we must strengthen the deep state in order to kill the deep state” defense.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#11]
In on this one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#12]

How is making them stronger the smart play? 
The dem base hates it, the republican base hates it, the only people that like it are the deep state.
View Quote

The far left hates it and the far right. Most either don't care or support it. If Trump ended it the vast Democrat establishment would be easy to wind up by the media. Low info moderates would believe the media as well.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#13]

It takes more than "one example". 

It isn't the case he can talk people into reason. The case needs to be laid out clearly. As is being done now, with the release of information. It needs to reach a critical mass of support in the public.
View All Quotes

Yea because he would be unable to think up even one example of how it was abused and present that story to the public.
The obvious answer is to make the bad guys stronger so you can beat the latter because they are too strong for you to handle now.

It takes more than "one example". 

It isn't the case he can talk people into reason. The case needs to be laid out clearly. As is being done now, with the release of information. It needs to reach a critical mass of support in the public.

No it flat out does not. If he doesn’t sign the extension it dies. No support needed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Both killed gun cases I cared about. Show me how his picks would be any worse, try to use better logic than your “we must strengthen the deep state in order to kill the deep state” defense.
View Quote

Which gun case did Gorsuch kill?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#15]
N_T's at it again..them boys sure love riding the fail...

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#16]

The far left hates it and the far right. Most either don't care or support it. If Trump ended it the vast Democrat establishment would be easy to wind up by the media. Low info moderates would believe the media as well.
View All Quotes

How is making them stronger the smart play? 
The dem base hates it, the republican base hates it, the only people that like it are the deep state.

The far left hates it and the far right. Most either don't care or support it. If Trump ended it the vast Democrat establishment would be easy to wind up by the media. Low info moderates would believe the media as well.

And then what? The deep state loses their biggest tool and Trump faces a possible impeachment (so what)
Your argument was that the deep state was the biggest threat ever and now you are saying Trump is more important than killing the deep state, WHY?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#17]

No it flat out does not. If he doesn’t sign the extension it dies. No support needed.
View Quote

LOL, talking in circles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Which gun case did Gorsuch kill?
View All Quotes

Both killed gun cases I cared about. Show me how his picks would be any worse, try to use better logic than your “we must strengthen the deep state in order to kill the deep state” defense.

Which gun case did Gorsuch kill?

Bumpstock injunction
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#19]

LOL, talking in circles.
View All Quotes

No it flat out does not. If he doesn’t sign the extension it dies. No support needed.

LOL, talking in circles.

Yes you are.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#20]

The only accountability we will ever see will come from a rope.
Right now they have the defense that what they did was legal.
View All Quotes

Any theories Don?

I don't know, I'd prefer he veto it. But no doubt there are political calculations, for example he could have shut down Mueller's investigation but didn't (he would have been impeached if did that), he could have pardoned Flynn and Stone but didn't. 

The Patriot Act is more of a steady-state or long term concern, vs the more immediate concern of dealing with the deep state coup attempts. The proper way to do it is probably to clean up the existing mess, then clean up the underlying government powers that enable it. Get all the facts of what happened out there, show what they did, then make sure that it can't be done again by reforming the system. 

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the sup port FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable.

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#21]

“Trump is good, Trump is good. Yeah-Yeah Trump is good , Trump is good. Drain the Swamp, Drain the Swamp. Whoa whoa. Emails, Emails La Laaa EMAILS”

In 20 years we’ll cringe at the Trump dick sucking.  I don’t want Biden but JFC...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#22]

And then what? The deep state loses their biggest tool and Trump faces a possible impeachment (so what)
You argument was that the deep state was the biggest threat ever and no you are saying Trump is more important than killing the deep state, WHY?
View Quote

Trump is gone then they pass a new, improved Patriot Act and add in the gunpower taggants and all the stuff they wanted in the 90s. Biden signs it.

If you haven't noticed, the big fight is between Trump and the deep state. Trump needs to win that fight. If Trump loses 2020, the deep state wins, since all the investigation into them will end.

The legislation doesn't matter short term, and can be passed again later.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By maleante:

Oh yeah, we can definitely count on supreme court nominations being so important - like Roberts...
View Quote

We talking about W? He’s a Clinton supporter, like OP. I wish there were better options for presidential candidates that would be more supportive of gun rights. What person in their right mind would actually want to be president in the first place?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#24]

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable. 

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.
View All Quotes

Any theories Don?

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable. 

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.

Lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#25]
oh look a libtard
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#26]
GTFO
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Discolite:

“Trump is good, Trump is good. Yeah-Yeah Trump is good , Trump is good. Drain the Swamp, Drain the Swamp. Whoa whoa. Emails, Emails La Laaa EMAILS”

In 20 years we’ll cringe at the Trump dick sucking.  I don’t want Biden but JFC...
View Quote

James Comey, John Brennen and Hillary Clinton all send you their love.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#28]

Yes you are.
View Quote

No, that's all on you. I had already answered that earlier, you are just looping back to things I already answered.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mallninjamaster:

Keep the sheeple consuming at all cost... money printers to full power!!!!!

It is the last tool they have before this all falls apart.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mallninjamaster:
Originally Posted By st0newall:

they can print money. they are talking about buying stocks to 'bolster' public companies. now that the interest rates have lost there power, its on to bigger and better (and more damaging probably) tools. pump that money into the  economy! spray cash all over the place and see what happens...

Keep the sheeple consuming at all cost... money printers to full power!!!!!

It is the last tool they have before this all falls apart.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]

I don’t pretend to know why he does anything I just look at what he has done.
I take it you find his actions unexplainable as well.
View All Quotes

I don’t pretend to know why he does anything I just look at what he has done.
I take it you find his actions unexplainable as well.

It all makes sense when you turn off the clock and calendars of an upcoming election, the virus, deficit spending, and the noise.

It's explainable.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Trump is gone then they pass a new, improved Patriot Act and add in the gunpower taggants and all the stuff they wanted in the 90s. Biden signs it.

If you haven't noticed, the big fight is between Trump and the deep state. Trump needs to win that fight. If Trump loses 2020, the deep state wins, since all the investigation into them will end. 

The legislation doesn't matter short term, and can be passed again later.
View All Quotes

And then what? The deep state loses their biggest tool and Trump faces a possible impeachment (so what)
You argument was that the deep state was the biggest threat ever and no you are saying Trump is more important than killing the deep state, WHY?

Trump is gone then they pass a new, improved Patriot Act and add in the gunpower taggants and all the stuff they wanted in the 90s. Biden signs it.

If you haven't noticed, the big fight is between Trump and the deep state. Trump needs to win that fight. If Trump loses 2020, the deep state wins, since all the investigation into them will end. 

The legislation doesn't matter short term, and can be passed again later.

Listen to yourself.
You are defending the guy building the deep state out of fear that if he didn’t someone else might build the deep state.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:40:20 PM EDT
[#33]

LOL, talking in circles.
View Quote

Well, they have spent more than 4 fucking years bitching daily about something that they absolutely want changed, but absolutely refuse to put in the effort to change...They have yet to even be able to name a viable candidate, let alone one that could actually represent all on the right and center, that actually could stand a chance of winning an election..Let alone actually put forth the effort to get said candidate introduced and promoted to the voters...
Sometimes it is just much easier and feels better to just bitch to bitch...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#34]

No, that's all on you. I had already answered that earlier, you are just looping back to things I already answered.
View All Quotes

Yes you are.

No, that's all on you. I had already answered that earlier, you are just looping back to things I already answered.

Incorrect you keep claiming the we can’t kill the deep state because we need to keep making it stronger.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#35]

James Comey, John Brennen and Hillary Clinton all send you their love.
View Quote

“UH OH KIDS! Lookout!  It’s Robbie Rotten and He just said something unflattering about Trump! Let’s BOO at him REAL HARD so we can sing out favorite songs again! BOOOOO ROBBIE ROTTEN BOOOOOO!!!”
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#36]
I doubt that Trump approves of the COVID spending bills, but he is in a no-win situation.  If he says no, they will override his veto anyways, and then use it as a campaign issue.  "See, Trump didn't want to give you money,but we did".  

I'm not a big Trump fan, but there is literally nothing he can do to stop this spending.  If you can't see that, then you need a remedial class in American Government, because you don't understand how any of it works.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Jay561:
I think he is senile. Cant believe his base supports what he's done so far.
View Quote

And I have a hard time believing you have a grasp on reality.  He's not been perfect, but he's ahead of the curve on alot of vital things important to the country. Namely China, the wall, imports, defense, taxes..etc..  He's a damn sight better that the last few administrations
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 4v50:
Let him overspend.  What difference, at this point, does it make? 

We're defaulting on the debt (if you don't know what quantitative easing is or its affects, you haven't been paying attention - or you believe that sh*t taught at most universities money.  Oh wait, they don't teach anyone about "money" at the university level).

Trump as been through several bankruptcies himself.  I can't think of a better person to manage the recovery (and there has been no recovery since 2007-8) than Trump.  OK, Ron Paul could have done a good job as he understands free markets and money, but the party would never let him win the nomination.

View Quote

No recovery since 2008?

How high are you right now?

I mean, *now* we're in similar shape as '07 before the defaults began, but previously the economy was quite hot
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#39]
So Juan is on arfcom now!  

Trump already said that Nancy's latest vote buying scheme is doa.

Op must still be waiting for his check
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Devildog1970:
I doubt that Trump approves of the COVID spending bills, but he is in a no-win situation.  If he says no, they will override his veto anyways, and then use it as a campaign issue.  "See, Trump didn't want to give you money,but we did".  

I'm not a big Trump fan, but there is literally nothing he can do to stop this spending.  If you can't see that, then you need a remedial class in American Government, because you don't understand how any of it works.
View Quote

The never Trumpers will drown out reasonable thinking like that. Orange man bad...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Speak for yourself....

There was no gun grabbing and the police state was there before he showed up. 

The letter is just a brand.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Iguana775:

Who is controlling Trump?

I got to hear the answer to this.

there isnt.  that's why every dem (and a lot of republicans) hates him.

Yep.

And many here are just butthurt jealous that we're president now and they're not.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/image-69.jpg

We ain’t president, he is. People just support his gun grabbing and increases in the police state because they like the shape of the letter next to his name.

Speak for yourself....

There was no gun grabbing and the police state was there before he showed up. 

The letter is just a brand.

There was/is absolutely gun grabbing.  Just because you disagree with Trump on what a gun is doesn't change the truth
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By sabrev65:

And I have a hard time believing you have a grasp on reality.  He's not been perfect, but he's ahead of the curve on alot of vital things important to the country. Namely China, the wall, imports, defense, taxes..etc..  He's a damn sight better that the last few administrations
View Quote

Yeah each one of those things Ive seen him fuck up. Honestly I put too much faith in him, wont make that mistake again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Dumb actions can be traitorous even if that is not the intent
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:56:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Look at what they did to keep Clinton viable and to harm Trump. Look a the depth of it. Look at how they are trying to control information in the big tech companies. This isn't business as usual. 

Your post seems to be full of normalcy bias.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

And since it's not primary season, grooming & drafting suitable candidates for the next primary & writing this ballot off as a loss is also a valid course of action, though it acknowledges defeat/failure, which is really painful for many.

Look at what they did to keep Clinton viable and to harm Trump. Look a the depth of it. Look at how they are trying to control information in the big tech companies. This isn't business as usual. 

Your post seems to be full of normalcy bias.

It's full of thinking ahead.  Do you even have a plan beyond Trump?  Because at best he has four more years, at worst he's cheated out of a second term.

Who comes next?  We should really be thinking about it, at least.  And no, Pence is a shitty choice; there's a reason no one heard of him before Trump.

Like I said, it requires acknowledgement of failure, that there are no good choices this cycle because we failed to secure them, and it hardly matters which of the two remaining is worse by comparison.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By cavgunner:

Is he proposing the spending bills?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cavgunner:
Originally Posted By Troutman84:
Trump is seeing his re-election chances slip away. He is trying to get votes by printing more stimulus money. 

Not sure which of the two categories that puts him in, though if a democrat were doing the same things Trump is, GD would be preparing for an armed revolt. 

Also, IBTL.

Is he proposing the spending bills?

I'm pretty sure he's mentioned additional stimulus quite a bit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By jmftexas:

Agreed, incredible correlation between members that are never trumpers and doomers.
View Quote

Yes, it’s pretty much 2 camps
Trump walks on water and everything is totally fine or
Trump sucks ass and the country is falling apart

And hypocrisy knows no bounds
They just want to be all in your face with it like a vegan says the guy dressed in full on combat attire sporting a locked and loaded AR at the lockdown protest
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#47]
We need more immigration to take away jobs from those dirty Americans, lobbyists need a bailout, only corporations that conform to our progressive policies should exist and white people is racist.   /sarcasm
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

#TrustTrump?

Just know that if you wait to the end to hold him accountable, you by definition have no influence.  But if you're just along for whatever ride he takes us on because you trust him, your approach does make sense.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Listen to yourself.
You are defending the guy building the deep state out of fear that if he didn’t someone else might build the deep state.
View Quote

It’s the great GD dichotomy:

If trump does it, 5d MAGA chess

Somebody else does it, tar and feathers
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#50]
People really think the supreme court is going to save us all....
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top