Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DonS:

The Constitution has been mostly sidelined since FDR anyway.

The immediate threat is to our understanding of the remaining rule of law within the context of the sidelined Constitution. While our federal government has engaged in massive over-reach, we have remained a functional republic with political power shifting under the control of citizens.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Many of those disillusioned or upset with Trump fail to see what he represents and who his enemies are in the government. It is very disturbing to see people caught up with bills he signs into law, that would get signed no matter what or who was in office because of the corruption that exist beneath it all. 

There is something bigger and more scandalous than any bill Trump has signed right in front of us that is an existential threat to the constitution and Bill of rights and only Trump can bring it to light and exterminate it.  

Threads like this pose as nothing but a distraction.

The Constitution has been mostly sidelined since FDR anyway.

The immediate threat is to our understanding of the remaining rule of law within the context of the sidelined Constitution. While our federal government has engaged in massive over-reach, we have remained a functional republic with political power shifting under the control of citizens.

I agree, except...

The Constitution is the rule of law.   Neither Trump nor his justices have done a very good job defending it, to date.  His judges are maybe starting to make a small difference.

What you are really saying is palace intrigue is the great threat; I disagree.  Whether my desired turd sandwich is elected or cheated is a practical distant matter compared to my right to own property and earn a living.  The two don't exist in a vacuum of course, but one is decidedly more immediate.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TheNorth:
There's no gold backed money anymore. 

Our country is run off of debt.

It's all smoke and mirrors man, just numbers on a screen. As long as money is circulating we're fine.

150,000,000,000,000 in debt? Who gives a fuck, as long as the dollars are rolling, that's all that matters.
View Quote

But we stopped the money from circulating, because we got scared.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#3]

I don't know, I'd prefer he veto it. But no doubt there are political calculations, for example he could have shut down Mueller's investigation but didn't (he would have been impeached if did that), he could have pardoned Flynn and Stone but didn't. 

The Patriot Act is more of a steady-state or long term concern, vs the more immediate concern of dealing with the deep state coup attempts. The proper way to do it is probably to clean up the existing mess, then clean up the underlying government powers that enable it. Get all the facts of what happened out there, show what they did, then make sure that it can't be done again by reforming the system. 

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the support FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By clffrdjk:

Any theories Don?

I don't know, I'd prefer he veto it. But no doubt there are political calculations, for example he could have shut down Mueller's investigation but didn't (he would have been impeached if did that), he could have pardoned Flynn and Stone but didn't. 

The Patriot Act is more of a steady-state or long term concern, vs the more immediate concern of dealing with the deep state coup attempts. The proper way to do it is probably to clean up the existing mess, then clean up the underlying government powers that enable it. Get all the facts of what happened out there, show what they did, then make sure that it can't be done again by reforming the system. 

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the support FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.

What does successfully completing step one, "cleaning up the existing mess" actually look like?  Because the libs working for the government will never stop resisting however they can.

Always helps to have specific criteria.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EarlyRiser:
When I voted in 2016, there were two choices, Trump and Clinton. Will you support Uncle Joe in November? Also, the Supreme Court nominations are kind of important. You have kids? What would you like the future of this country to look like?
View Quote

Not more of the same, which is why we must keep voting for more of the same.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]

See my post above.

But consider if Trump vetoed Patriot Act. The Democrats and media would rally for Patriot Act, and his veto would likely become part of the next articles of impeachment. The establishment Republicans would not support him on this. This would be pushed as his gift to Putin. Do you understand how that would unfold?

Trump has been careful negotiating this mess. That's why he is still there.
View All Quotes

Lol why does Trump keep extending the patriot act?

See my post above.

But consider if Trump vetoed Patriot Act. The Democrats and media would rally for Patriot Act, and his veto would likely become part of the next articles of impeachment. The establishment Republicans would not support him on this. This would be pushed as his gift to Putin. Do you understand how that would unfold?

Trump has been careful negotiating this mess. That's why he is still there.

Careful, or ineffective?

Potato, potato.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Op is the joke here. What a pathetically ignorant at best/patently stupid at worst, thread thesis. Not even going to waste any more time on a never-Trumper/democrat/Marxist with an obvious agenda attempt at obfuscation and "projection."   thread.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Seatbelts:
Lol Never Trumpets trying to pretend like there were ever conservatives to begin with. 

View Quote

Fair point.  People with actual beliefs have only ever comprised about 15% of the population.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Normalcy bias.
View All Quotes

His judges have killed every bill that has come before the Supreme Court that I cared about. Why would I expect things to suddenly change?

I will vote out the backstabbing incumbent in the hopes that in 4 years we can do better.

Normalcy bias.

A pattern that all evidence points to continuing it's trend is not "normalcy bias" it is educated prediction.  Not a guarantee, but depending on the evidence, an expression of likely odds.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#9]

And every illegal corrupt action taken under the act is gone along with it.

Do you want accountability?
View All Quotes

Any theories Don?

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the sup port FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.

All he had to do was/is not sign the extension and it is gone.
He didn’t need the support of anyone, you know this.

We have to extend it so we can throw it out in court?

If the choice is settling political scores or dismantling the Patriot Act...I know which one impacts me personally a lot more.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, President Biden would be sooooo muiuuuuch better
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh yea they are going to dismantle the Patriot Act. That must be why we got a Patriot Act judge confirmed to scotus  

The fucking cocked up theories on here are

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump is more of the same.
That must be why everyone is trying to get rid of him.
The Swamp definitely does not want to have a President that will feed them same as before.

Some of You guys are fucking funny. Like HaHa you amuse me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:

“Not with your hand, with my hand!”
View Quote

I love that scene.
Hey op, what wizardry would you use to solve the problem? The man created the strongest economy we've ever had up until the Kungflu. I'm sure he knows what he's doing. The other party on the other hand is trying to rape the country. Keep that in mind.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bwahahaha, what a joke.
View Quote

Yes, you are pretty much that.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By barnbwt:

We have to extend it so we can throw it out in court? 

If the choice is settling political scores or dismantling the Patriot Act...I know which one impacts me personally a lot more.
View All Quotes

Any theories Don?

I'll put it this way: he has a base of some 40%, while another 40% oppose him at all costs. The other 20% are skeptical. That's not a mandate for major changes, particularly with the media influence, hence he has to be careful what he does. He needs over 50% support getting rid of fisa courts, etc. He needs to make the case and get the sup port FIRST. Take too big of step too soon, lose everything.

We have to extend it so we can throw it out in court? 

If the choice is settling political scores or dismantling the Patriot Act...I know which one impacts me personally a lot more.

Political scores certainly impact you more.

You see the BS we're living in right now...its not because of the patriot act.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#16]

How is making them stronger the smart play? 
The dem base hates it, the republican base hates it, the only people that like it are the deep state.
View All Quotes

Yes, just as he could have fired Mueller. But he didn't, he played it smart.

How is making them stronger the smart play? 
The dem base hates it, the republican base hates it, the only people that like it are the deep state.

No kidding; he wasn't impeached for firing Comey or McCabe, it was for a totally separate scam.  If he'd fired Mueller we'd have already forgotten that guy's name by now and be much farther along prosecuting the counter offensive.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:55:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By EarlyRiser:

We talking about W? He’s a Clinton supporter, like OP. I wish there were better options for presidential candidates that would be more supportive of gun rights. What person in their right mind would actually want to be president in the first place?
View Quote

I'm a Clinton supporter because I don't like nyc liberals or out of control spending, and do like guns, freedom, the Constitution, personal accountability, due process? I don't think the discussion between you and I is going very far. Your blind love for the orange messiah truly has no end and will be justified in your own mind no matter what.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Bumpstock injunction
View All Quotes

Both killed gun cases I cared about. Show me how his picks would be any worse, try to use better logic than your “we must strengthen the deep state in order to kill the deep state” defense.

Which gun case did Gorsuch kill?

Bumpstock injunction

Had the gall to say "just because I'm not doing anything to solve the matter, doesn't mean I don't care about it." LOL

Thanks to him, all bumpfire stocks are legally destroyed contraband, so one of the easiest avenues of gaining standing to challenge the suit is gone (to do so would be self-incriminating)
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Discolite:
https://media.giphy.com/media/ic19JguTh8H6Tm7ack/giphy.gif

“Trump is good, Trump is good. Yeah-Yeah Trump is good , Trump is good. Drain the Swamp, Drain the Swamp. Whoa whoa. Emails, Emails La Laaa EMAILS”

In 20 years we’ll cringe at the Trump dick sucking.  I don’t want Biden but JFC...
View Quote

In 20 years we'll either be at war with eachother, or useless Trump memberberries will have replaced useless Reagan memberberries.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I like him ok. Reckon I'll vote for him again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Trump is gone then they pass a new, improved Patriot Act and add in the gunpower taggants and all the stuff they wanted in the 90s. Biden signs it.

If you haven't noticed, the big fight is between Trump and the deep state. Trump needs to win that fight. If Trump loses 2020, the deep state wins, since all the investigation into them will end. 

The legislation doesn't matter short term, and can be passed again later.
View All Quotes

And then what? The deep state loses their biggest tool and Trump faces a possible impeachment (so what)
You argument was that the deep state was the biggest threat ever and no you are saying Trump is more important than killing the deep state, WHY?

Trump is gone then they pass a new, improved Patriot Act and add in the gunpower taggants and all the stuff they wanted in the 90s. Biden signs it.

If you haven't noticed, the big fight is between Trump and the deep state. Trump needs to win that fight. If Trump loses 2020, the deep state wins, since all the investigation into them will end. 

What does winning that fight look like?  If that victory timeline is four or more years out, and his administration ends having squandered all its resources on that fight, is it even a victory?  Until people go to jail or die, there's nothing stopping the gang from getting back together in the FBI/CIA/NSA/State Dept.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#23]

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable. 

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.
View Quote

You ever work with that one guy who had all the right tools at his disposal, was in the perfect spot at the right time, could have really made a difference... But he just sat there like a limp dildo and didn't do a got dam thing with the opportunity? That is Trump, in the absolutely most optimistic of attitudes. But I'm sensing a much more malicious intent here.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:04:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By sneadhearn:

Step one:

Look for sand in your vagina

Step two:

Wash sand from your vagina

Step three:

????

Step four:

Profit
View Quote

So I see your in OR... Is that Portland?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#25]

Listen to yourself.
You are defending the guy building the deep state out of fear that if he didn’t someone else might build the deep state.
View All Quotes

And then what? The deep state loses their biggest tool and Trump faces a possible impeachment (so what)
You argument was that the deep state was the biggest threat ever and no you are saying Trump is more important than killing the deep state, WHY?

Listen to yourself.
You are defending the guy building the deep state out of fear that if he didn’t someone else might build the deep state.

I swear I've seen that argument somewhere before around here, lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#26]
You are a cuck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By nyrifle:
Trump is more of the same. 
That must be why everyone is trying to get rid of him.
 The Swamp definitely does not want to have a President that will feed them same as before.

Some of You guys are fucking funny. Like HaHa you amuse me.
View Quote

The guy above you says the 3+ year war against Trump by the left is just political theater.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Well, they have spent more than 4 fucking years bitching daily about something that they absolutely want changed, but absolutely refuse to put in the effort to change...They have yet to even be able to name a viable candidate, let alone one that could actually represent all on the right and center, that actually could stand a chance of winning an election..Let alone actually put forth the effort to get said candidate introduced and promoted to the voters...
Sometimes it is just much easier and feels better to just bitch to bitch...
View Quote

Oh yeah, this guy; shits all over literally anything that doesn't come straight from Trump's Twitter feed, then struts around saying "why don't you offer an alternative?  See, there isn't one!"

Well, when you drill holes in the boat, smash the bailing buckets, and toss the oars overboard, there ain't much choice left but sinking.  That doesn't mean there wasn't another way to stay afloat, though.  I simply propose we toss overboard the crew that punch holes in the boat, even if they do bail some water in so doing.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

I'm a Clinton supporter because I don't like nyc liberals or out of control spending, and do like guns, freedom, the Constitution, personal accountability, due process? I don't think the discussion between you and I is going very far. Your blind love for the orange messiah truly has no end and will be justified in your own mind no matter what.
View Quote

wow.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#30]

You ever work with that one guy who had all the right tools at his disposal, was in the perfect spot at the right time, could have really made a difference... But he just sat there like a limp dildo and didn't do a got dam thing with the opportunity? That is Trump, in the absolutely most optimistic of attitudes. But I'm sensing a much more malicious intent here.
View All Quotes

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable. 

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.

You ever work with that one guy who had all the right tools at his disposal, was in the perfect spot at the right time, could have really made a difference... But he just sat there like a limp dildo and didn't do a got dam thing with the opportunity? That is Trump, in the absolutely most optimistic of attitudes. But I'm sensing a much more malicious intent here.

Yes, maybe this is also why Trump irks me so much; I see an unprecedented opportunity almost entirely wasted.

At least any other nominee wouldn't have been at war with his own party for the first two years and could have actually done something of consequence.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#31]

That's part of it (and my distaste for his personality is rooted in experience with bullshitters, not simple aesthetics) but at this point I'm used to him and it's about his policies & actions.  Biggest gun grab, economic collapse, and spending spree in all of American history so far.  But he hasn't got us in the biggest war ever with China yet so it's not all bad.  It's kinda looking like we may need to break that last seal to address the global deflation*, though, same as we did with WWII.

*Historically, deflation spirals have only ended after sufficient destruction of life, liberty, and property result in economic activity resuming for the purpose of bare survival.  That's why we should try to avoid those spirals at all costs, by not doing things like shutting down all sectors of the economy for any period of time, no matter the reason.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:

There is a strong doomer correlation with antiTrump forces, perhaps because they want to continue to harm the economy to harm Trump, or else because they are natural authoritarians, or because they believe in following whatever "experts" say.

Also, I don't think you are a nevertrumper. You have been on the right side in the various deep state coup threads. I think your antiTrump rants are wrong in the bigger context, because the real threat isn't things like bumpstock bans but the deep state attempted takeover. Personally I think the deepstate will win, but if it does we will be faced with very bad options. In a sense, I think you are too worried about "first world problems" when we are at risk of becoming third world. If the deep state wins, I'd prefer the government to be broke.

They need Trump to fail because of the strong dislike of his personality. Most of the people I encounter that hate him do so because of his appearance, speech or mannerisms... I call it the “Rodney Dangerfield” syndrome. It’s usually some asshole who thinks “Presidential” is an actual personality type, lol.  Obama was “Presidential” and an absolute scum sucking, shitball.

That's part of it (and my distaste for his personality is rooted in experience with bullshitters, not simple aesthetics) but at this point I'm used to him and it's about his policies & actions.  Biggest gun grab, economic collapse, and spending spree in all of American history so far.  But he hasn't got us in the biggest war ever with China yet so it's not all bad.  It's kinda looking like we may need to break that last seal to address the global deflation*, though, same as we did with WWII.

*Historically, deflation spirals have only ended after sufficient destruction of life, liberty, and property result in economic activity resuming for the purpose of bare survival.  That's why we should try to avoid those spirals at all costs, by not doing things like shutting down all sectors of the economy for any period of time, no matter the reason.

I was going to reply with similar about his perceived personality. I don't mind a cocky person, if it's warranted. Hell, with a good president, I'd prefer it. But there is more to this than that. His attitude is directly in line with those of people I've encountered who are some of the most ingenuine, selfish, and surface deep pieces of shit I've known. It's not just one comment or thing he's said, it's a culmination of everything. Tweets bashing the left could be a redeeming quality, but it's not nearly enough for this type of person. More importantly, his actions have been a direct attack on the American people. Many the same ones that voted him in.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Oh yeah, this guy; shits all over literally anything that doesn't come straight from Trump's Twitter feed, then struts around saying "why don't you offer an alternative?  See, there isn't one!"

Well, when you drill holes in the boat, smash the bailing buckets, and toss the oars overboard, there ain't much choice left but sinking.  That doesn't mean there wasn't another way to stay afloat, though.  I simply propose we toss overboard the crew that punch holes in the boat, even if they do bail some water in so doing.
View Quote

Ah, poor guy..nobody will vote for who I want...Here is a clue for all you N_T's..Nobody gives a shit what you want.  If you want somebody better, than go find somebody better, fund them, promote them and get them elected...It takes about 65 million voters to get what you want..short of that all you have is 4 more years of bitching and zero fucking answers...Final fact, that dream 2A candidate you want, he doesn't exist and he hasn't for 200 plus years...Or you can squander your vote either by not voting or voting for the enemy and prove even better your total lack of common sense and understanding...nobody cares...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
You are a cuck.
View Quote

Yup.
The difference is I won’t go back to the guy sleeping with my wife and ask for him to do it again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Goodness...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#36]

I swear I've seen that argument somewhere before around here, lol
View All Quotes

Listen to yourself.

I swear I've seen that argument somewhere before around here, lol

No kidding.
Some things I just don’t understand.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:00:39 PM EDT
[#37]
He isn’t a traitor, and I think he likes America.  He is just old and dumb as shit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:01:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:10:37 PM EDT
[#39]
NeverTrumper fools. They never learn.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Never_Trumpers are the same as liberals to me they just wan’t to bitch if the democrats take control the never_trumpers will be happy as pigs in mud. It’s all about having things to bitch about. I can’t wait to see all the quality bitching about assault weapon bans, gun bans, etc from all the never_trumpers and their posts about wont comply but what’s the best pvc pipe to use so I can bury my guns for a 100 years. It’s comical how retarded they are.

FN_T,
FNP
Flibs
Fdeep_State
Trump Train 2020
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By samsonxd73:
Never_Trumpers are the same as liberals to me they just wan’t to bitch if the democrats take control the never_trumpers will be happy as pigs in mud. It’s all about having things to bitch about. I can’t wait to see all the quality bitching about assault weapon bans, gun bans, etc from all the never_trumpers and their posts about wont comply but what’s the best pvc pipe to use so I can bury my guns for a 100 years. It’s comical how retarded they are. 

FN_T, 
FNP
Flibs
Fdeep_State
Trump Train 2020 
View Quote

Won’t be able to do any of that with the warrantless wire tapping and Trump supported red flag laws.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Never_Trumpers are the same as liberals to me they just wan’t to bitch if the democrats take control the never_trumpers will be happy as pigs in mud. It’s all about having things to bitch about. I can’t wait to see all the quality bitching about assault weapon bans, gun bans, etc from all the never_trumpers and their posts about wont comply but what’s the best pvc pipe to use so I can bury my guns for a 100 years. It’s comical how retarded they are. 

FN_T, 
FNP
Flibs
Fdeep_State
Trump Train 2020 
View Quote

Obama was more friendly to gun owners than Trump has been.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Probably just a dumbass. Lots of dumbasses around, not that many legit traitors. People like him because he's mean to people they don't like.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#44]

FN_T, 
FNP
Flibs
Fdeep_State
Trump Train 2020 
View Quote

Choo choo! Does the guy in front at least get a reach around?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Which one is the OP?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I haven’t read this entire thread, but in case it hasn’t been said, he was blind THE WHOLE TIME!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#47]
OPis the middle one

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Ah, poor guy..nobody will vote for who I want...Here is a clue for all you N_T's..Nobody gives a shit what you want.  If you want somebody better, than go find somebody better, fund them, promote them and get them elected...It takes about 65 million voters to get what you want..short of that all you have is 4 more years of bitching and zero fucking answers...Final fact, that dream 2A candidate you want, he doesn't exist and he hasn't for 200 plus years...Or you can squander your vote either by not voting or voting for the enemy and prove even better your total lack of common sense and understanding...nobody cares...
View Quote

We have answers. You just want to vote in the funny tweet guy even though he is counter to every week belief you claim to have. He has an R next to his name, so fuck it amiright?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'll admit there has been a lot of non-MAGA stuff happening lately.

But what can he do?  With every MAGA move he makes, the MSM jackals will be nipping at his heels again.  Half of America is in zombie mode, controlled by MSM, daytime talk shows, entertainment media, etc.

Hint: Maybe the "Invisible Enemy" isn't a virus (and it isn't T$ either).
View Quote
If that's your excuse for him, sorry he is such a pussy that he caves to the media.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top