BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I FUCKING WISH.

I'm still rotating in.

On my weeks in, I have to perform a self test every other day.

We are all expected to be in after Labor Day,

I plan to resign and retire the week before Labor Day.

I was planning to resign at the end of the year anyhow.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know about that, since people who have been vaccinated are still getting COVID.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not as of right now. Maybe soon given the circumstances I'm in now. I was hoping to hear back from this place but after looking at my resume 5 days ago, nothing.

That works unless you catch it. When I go back I reckon I'm going to find out if I'm terminated or not now. It won't break my heart but it'll suck not having any income for a while.

I don't know about that, since people who have been vaccinated are still getting COVID.
Yup:
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/worrying-me-quite-bit-mrna-vaccine-inventor-shares-viral-thread-showing-covid-surge-most
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:57:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I, my wife, my 3 kids, my parents in their 80's, my ex-wife, a lot of friends, neighbors, co-workers and acquaintances and others I have come into contact with have had the vaxx and so far none have died, had serious issues, no heart attacks or other problems that GD trumpets on an hourly basis.  I didn't even have any noticeable side effects from either Pfizer vaxx except a little muscle soreness on the first one.  

The mental gymnastics, along with the health risks and possible loss of employment, over the vaxx is rather surprising and astounding to me.  Especially when many of those screaming the loudest about how unsafe it is have zero problem using any narcotic substance and smoking weed that is grown, harvested, transported and handled by some of the worst and filthiest people in the world and in exceedingly unhygienic conditions.
View Quote
My friend got vaxxed (2 shots, months ago), and just got laid OUT from Covid. A friend of mine (doctor): his mom had the shot and died of a stroke a week later. His best friend (another Dr.): his family got the shot and his 12 yr. old son was on life support for heart failure within 1-2 weeks of the shot. Anecdotal evidence varies I know.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The court system in NY is still requiring masks unless you provide proof of vaccination and wear a badge. I suspect there will be prejudice against the unvaccinated in court proceedings.
View Quote
So, have you been jabbed?
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Most of us are waiting until there is full FDA approval to decide our HR policy on this. After that, there will be a discussion at the Board level about telling people, "get the vaccine by  or clear our your desk." We're waiting to see what the local medical school and the major health care systems in our state do about this. They've required flu shots for years as a condition of requirement. COVID's gonna be the same, and that right quick (with apologies to Warden Norton).

Of course, all of ARFcom is howling that there's no studies or proof that the vaccine works, that it's not FDA approved and that's why they won't get it. Some I'm sure once FDA approval occurs, ARF will have no problems at all getting the shot and this will be a non-issue.

Right?
View Quote

The FDA literally jumped the shark with Aduhelm. Approval means jack shit anymore.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#6]
That’s a helluva commute, even if it is done just once weekly...
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My son works for St. Luke's Health Care Systems as a financial analyst.  He was told he either took the jab by November or be fired.  

He also works from home.
View Quote

Logical thought has left the building. Work from home and still be forced to get it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My body My choice.
View Quote

Apparently, that is only applicable for abortion.

The hypocrisy of the left has no bounds.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Make them fire you...collect unemployment...sue for religious reasons
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why are you afraid of being vaccinated?
View Quote

Not afraid.

Part of it is I’ve already had Covid and it was nothing more than a minor inconvenience. I’m not old, not overweight, in very good shape (lots of physical activity, workout, BJJ, active job) and I’ve always had a good immune system. I felt “meh” for 2 days, if it wasn’t for the loss of smell I probably wouldn’t have even known I had it.

Part of it is there appears to be a good likelihood that the immediate side effects of the vaccine will make me feel worse than Covid did, as this has been the experience of many people I know who have gotten it.

Part of it is the more the gov pushes, woke folks, social media, etc… try to force me to get it, the less I want it.

Then there’s the more serious side effects and longer term issues that are unknown.

I don’t know why this is so hard for some people. If you want the vaccine, get it. If you don’t, don’t get it.

Why is it that so many vaccinated people are so concerned with those who don’t get the vaccine. If the vaccine is as effective as you claim, shouldn’t you be protected from the virus?
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When the demented, Illegitimate fuck Joe, sends his "shot teams" to my door, they better respect the "no soliciting" sign.
View Quote

On that note -
The Biden Administration has announced plans to send agents “door to door” in order to “get remaining Americans vaccinated, by ensuring they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is.”
A leaked script from the Lake County Health Department in Illinois tells the Community Health Ambassadors to keep track of the addresses and responses from residents in a “Doorknocking Spreadsheet.”

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) makes the following observations:

•The U.S. Constitution provides no authority for the federal government to be involved in medicine, for example, by recommending, promoting, or mandating treatments.
•If the Ambassador knows a person’s vaccination status, the government has already been collecting personal health data and sharing it with agents having nothing to do with the person’s care, a violation of the Fourth Amendment. HIPPA will not protect you—it allows very broad disclosure to government officials.

•States have the lawful authority to regulate the practice of medicine, but the Ambassadors are evidently not under any constraints regarding training, credentialing, documentation, or scope of practice, although they are collecting data and giving medical advice without supervision. Even medical assistants and medical scribes need to meet certain qualifications.

•Ambassadors are promoting an experimental product, with no information on risks. Even if a product is FDA-approved, advertisers and medical professionals must divulge risks, such as heart inflammation, paralysis from Guillain-Barré or other causes, miscarriage, or death. Contrast the Ambassador’s script with the disclosures on a television ad for a drug, say one to treat your dog’s heartworm.
In the opinion of AAPS, this door-to-door solicitation violates the ethical principles of protecting confidentiality and informed consent. Health professionals need a patient’s implied consent even to be seen; they may not simply show up uninvited at a stranger’s home.
For both legal and ethical reasons, the program should be discontinued at once, AAPS states.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:22:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This hill seems nice. Think I'll stay her awhile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This hill seems to have a bunch of good folks on it.

We're gonna be fine. Eventually..

This hill seems nice. Think I'll stay her awhile.

Move over please, I brought my own lawn chair.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My employer gave us 3 options:

1. Show HR rep your completed vax card.
2. Sign an affidavit saying you've received the shot, no proof required.
3. Continue wearing a mask.
View Quote
Mine basically did the same, however (so far) there has been zero enforcement regarding masks. I know the majority of people who work under me have straight up refused to get it, myself as well. So far my boss hasn't said shit despite knowing we won't be getting it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Not, but I think it will happen when the FDA fully approves it.  My woke F500 employer will jump on that wagon quickly.

For me it will be the straw that broke the camel's back.  I've been frustrated with them for a while, and the jabs or fired ultimatum would get me out the door.  We already can't find enough people to do the work, but waste hours each week on CRT and other nonsense over webex.

I really hope that the evidence of complications from the virus and the link of it to the spread of new variants comes to a head before they can give it full approval.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I, my wife, my 3 kids, my parents in their 80's, my ex-wife, a lot of friends, neighbors, co-workers and acquaintances and others I have come into contact with have had the vaxx and so far none have died, had serious issues, no heart attacks or other problems that GD trumpets on an hourly basis.  I didn't even have any noticeable side effects from either Pfizer vaxx except a little muscle soreness on the first one.  

The mental gymnastics, along with the health risks and possible loss of employment, over the vaxx is rather surprising and astounding to me.  Especially when many of those screaming the loudest about how unsafe it is have zero problem using any narcotic substance and smoking weed that is grown, harvested, transported and handled by some of the worst and filthiest people in the world and in exceedingly unhygienic conditions.
View Quote

We got one!!

Take your first sentence and replace vaxx with Covid and the same stands true for me.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:36:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have a relative who is pregnant and doesn't want to take the vaccine during the pregnancy.  Her work is threatening to fire her if she doesn't get it.
View Quote

Yeah, fuck that. Good for her.

When the rubber meets the road it'll be interesting to see if companies follow through. They can't get people to come to work as it is. Imagine firing 25% or more of your work force.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Move over please, I brought my own lawn chair.
View Quote

And additional supplies are in our trucks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Sister works as a nurse and just received a letter informing everybody that covid vaccinations will be mandatory by a certain date. State permitted exemptions are allowed, but she’ll be required to mask and be segregated.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yep.  My boss asked me for my vax card on the way in today.  I got scared and pissed on his shoes.  Guess who got shit canned?
View Quote
Your boss?
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My question is this:  Is anyone else here in a similar get the Wuhan jabs or get canned situation?
View Quote

More die from shot than China virus.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like cause to sue the city of SF
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

6,000 Americans have died from the vaccine. How the fuck is that safe?  

Are people dying from standard vaccines?

This isjust a ploy to make big pharma and establishment pols rich
View Quote

6,000 is what is being reported, but there are some who say the number is more like 50K.

After the past 5 years of media BS with Trump who knows what the truth is.  All I know is that I personally do not know no one who has had WuFlu, I personally no of no one who has died of WuFlu and of Vaxxed people I personally know none have had any complications.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Former Commie Kansas Gov. and DHHS Head Kathleen Sebelius spoke with CNN the other day...

“We’re in a situation where we have a wildly effective vaccine, multiple choices, lots available, free of charge, and we have folks who are just saying I won’t do it,” Sebelius complained during the “
View Quote

Let me tell you something boys and girls, nothing, and I mean absolutely NOTHING is ever FREE of Charge from the US Feral Government. Some way, shape or form there is hidden fee attached.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I looked closely at the religious exemption.  My employer would require extensive proof that I just wont be able to produce.  I know one D.O. & another nurse who also wont be accepting this vaccine either.  The organization will be losing at least three of us.  My only concern is whether or not my soon to be former employer will have to pay our unemployment or not.
View Quote

You'll be fired for refusing to do a job task, or not following company procedure, or simple insubordination.  Unemployment will be refused.

Take your vacation now, you may or may not get that paid out, depending on the state.

(Although, you work in Cali, laws could be different)
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thank you for the support.  I'm definitely not going to receive this vaccine.
View Quote
Decisions always have consequences. Sleep well, in the bed you've made.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Another brilliant move by the San Fran city board, chasing out medical care providers that are already hard to come by. Its like they are going off of a script to turn that entire city rubble. I use to wonder how the Escape from LA scenario would have gone down. Its turning pretty prophetic.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#27]
I am lucky in this regard. My employer is a natural leader and would never In force something like that .
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#29]
If the variants actually exist, the vaccines probably created them.

The real vaccine is throwing your TV in a dumpster and moving on with life.  Branch Covidians and other commies can be resettled in some remote, isolated territory to wallow in their own neurotic misery and leave the rest of us alone.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#30]
My company is giving you a little sticker to put on your badge to go maskless. You don't get the jab? Wear a mask. Me? My wife is a cancer patient, I got the jab for about 11 reasons based on that. I am not going to go all Antifa over the vaccine. I got the J&J jab, had no symptoms, no sore arm, nothing. I just moved on with my life. No drama necessary.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:17:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Risk is low for me so I will wait until the last minute to make the decision.  Let them test and refine it as much as possible first.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:36:13 PM EDT
[#32]
My wife is in this position, has until 9/15 or 9/21 (IIRC) to get it. She will not. I will not.

We will not bend. Look at France right now. An unarmed citizenry, and Macron has stated that on 8/1/21, they will not be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark, err...uhhh...sorry, I meant "vaccine."

Keep in mind fellas, those of us who are not in this situation, yet, most certainly will be. Every single one of us.

And also wanted to say, this goes far beyond what the shots actually are, that is one point of contention, but this is a principle issue.

If the communists can "force" us to put anything they fucking want inside our bodies, the slipperiest of slopes has been engaged.

Next comes the sensors, the trackers, the whole top-down surveillance bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah conspiracy theory bullshit, whatever.  If you don't think this is the end goal, you're still sleeping, because they've told us on several occasions that this is what they want.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I just woke up & read all of the newer responses.  I will be printing those forms for myself & two like minded colleagues & handing mine to my director tomorrow.
Now to answer some questions:
My weekly commute is hazardous at times.  I’ve seen twisted wrecks, deadies, wildlife, fires, mudslides, etc.  In ten years of this I very nearly bought the proverbial farm four times.  I’m 50 years old, surprisingly healthy, & have no debt.  I listen to music, talk with mother, or a friend or relative (built in car speakerphone), contemplate life’s issues, or listen to audiobooks (I’m currently listening to S.O.G. by Major (ret.) John Plaster for the fourth time.  Those boys were SUPERMEN!)  I work for Kaiser Permanente in a specialty surgical department.  

How I got into this situation is complex.  In short, I get paid very well, so I just suck it up.  There are “Help wanted” & “Now hiring” signs all around in my home area. A local paint company is advertising $22.50/hr starting.  Despite my credentials I am not too proud to work wherever locally.  I’m setting up a Linkedin account in order to start looking for work.  I wonder how much my reason for leaving Kaiser after 18+ years will be an issue.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not yet. We were supposed to keep wearing masks if we didn’t have our vaccination documented with the medical office.

But in two hours, at the decree of the county, we’re all being required to wear masks again, regardless of vaccination status.
View Quote

It was so nice of .gov to let you out to go play in the yard. Now time to put you back in your cage.

Or whatever
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My wife is in this position, has until 9/15 or 9/21 (IIRC) to get it. She will not. I will not.

We will not bend. Look at France right now. An unarmed citizenry, and Macron has stated that on 8/1/21, they will not be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark, err...uhhh...sorry, I meant "vaccine."

Keep in mind fellas, those of us who are not in this situation, yet, most certainly will be. Every single one of us.

And also wanted to say, this goes far beyond what the shots actually are, that is one point of contention, but this is a principle issue.

If the communists can "force" us to put anything they fucking want inside our bodies, the slipperiest of slopes has been engaged.

Next comes the sensors, the trackers, the whole top-down surveillance bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah conspiracy theory bullshit, whatever.  If you don't think this is the end goal, you're still sleeping, because they've told us on several occasions that this is what they want.
View Quote

If you own a smartphone, a computer, any kind of home automation, a smart TV, or a vehicle with an infotainment system, then "they" already have sensors on you.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Issues like this bring out the closet tyrants.
View Quote

I wonder if they were this hard up about the regular flu vaccine 2 years ago
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#37]

Just FYI on the fake vaccination cards, there are state run vaccination reporting databases.  If your employer has access, then they can verify the information on the card.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yup.

I originally said I wouldn't get it because it was un-tested, un-approved, etc, and enough time still has not passed for ME to personally be comfortable taking something like that. I do appreciate the comparison with vaccines for diseases like polio, as if that were new too when I was given it as a child.

The more time goes on, however... the over-the-top nature of the insistence that we get vaccinated, and the polarization of society into "vaccinated" and "un-vaccinated," with the latter being seen as a lesser group of people, really brings out my "fuck you" attitude toward anyone that has the air of moral superiority because they got the jab.
View Quote

This is exactly where I am.
Rationally, I know that no one should be given any medication that’s under an EUA unless they are the highest risk group, and they give informed consent.

Hell, Trump had to sign an EO so that dying people could have the right to receive experimental drugs just a few years ago… but now we’re pushing one, with dubious efficacy and unknown long term effects, on the whole population??
Freaking clown world.

The whole tenor of the push sets off alarms to me, and pushes my ‘fuck you’ button…
People generally don’t have to be coerced into doing something that benefits them. To me, the coercion is proof that this does not benefit me.
And I won’t be coerced.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not yet, but I can see it happening at some point.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Read a couple posts and September keeps popping up. Which is weird, since my company is doing an "audit" and wants proof of dependents. Birth and marriage licenses and also social security cards. If i dont submit them, they get dropped in..... September. Which is weird because we are 1/2 of way through the insurance yearly cycle. I could just let them drop them, then reinstall them next year. Maybe im correlating things not needed, but i dont trust any of them.
View Quote

It appears September is a popular "due by date." I believe the excuse the commies are going to use is because it is the "start" of the illness seasons. However, I believe the real reason is because the reactions and deaths are just far too substantial to keep the lid on. I think the commies believed they could manage this data as they control the MSM, but they cannot.

In the week prior, the shot killed more people than the actual virus, which is a neat little data point. Everyday that goes by, you see insane, absolutely wild shit. I read an article where an Italian Neurosurgeon stated he completed an emergent surgery on an 18yr old gal who's brain was getting too large for her skull.  Unfortunately, she passed, and the surgeon was quoted as saying she had blood clots all over her brain and that he had never seen anything like it in his life.

I would love nothing more than to have several of these vials taken to an independent lab for them to scrutinize. At this point, I am willing to bet that there are "ingredients" in these fuckers that they are not telling us about.

@Sartorius since you seem to believe that the communists, who have an abhorrent history of slaughtering their own people, have your "good health" as their best interest, please give us one good reason for us to accept the experimental, gene therapy.  Just one.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#41]
OP, get the ones they gave to 15 million Indians. They were fake, just B-12 shots You'll feel great and full of energy
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Religious exemption? It’s never too late to find Jesus brother.
View Quote

Boom. This right here.

I'd be an official Jehovahs Witness yesterday. And have a good attorney lined up, they may need a strongly worded letter for punctuation.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Boom. This right here.

I'd be an official Jehovahs Witness yesterday. And have a good attorney lined up, they may need a strongly worded letter for punctuation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom. This right here.

Jehovahs Witnesses are allowed to have a vaccine.  You need to be one of the faith healing religions like Faith Tabernacle or prayer healing religions like Christian Scientist.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My friend got vaxxed (2 shots, months ago), and just got laid OUT from Covid. A friend of mine (doctor): his mom had the shot and died of a stroke a week later. His best friend (another Dr.): his family got the shot and his 12 yr. old son was on life support for heart failure within 1-2 weeks of the shot. Anecdotal evidence varies I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My MIL had to get a pacemaker within a week of the second shot. Madura I believe.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It appears September is a popular "due by date." I believe the excuse the commies are going to use is because it is the "start" of the illness seasons. However, I believe the real reason is because the reactions and deaths are just far too substantial to keep the lid on. I think the commies believed they could manage this data as they control the MSM, but they cannot.

In the week prior, the shot killed more people than the actual virus, which is a neat little data point. Everyday that goes by, you see insane, absolutely wild shit. I read an article where an Italian Neurosurgeon stated he completed an emergent surgery on an 18yr old gal who's brain was getting too large for her skull.  Unfortunately, she passed, and the surgeon was quoted as saying she had blood clots all over her brain and that he had never seen anything like it in his life.

I would love nothing more than to have several of these vials taken to an independent lab for them to scrutinize. At this point, I am willing to bet that there are "ingredients" in these fuckers that they are not telling us about.

@Sartorius since you seem to believe that the communists, who have an abhorrent history of slaughtering their own people, have your "good health" as their best interest, please give us one good reason for us to accept the experimental, gene therapy.  Just one.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read a couple posts and September keeps popping up. Which is weird, since my company is doing an "audit" and wants proof of dependents. Birth and marriage licenses and also social security cards. If i dont submit them, they get dropped in..... September. Which is weird because we are 1/2 of way through the insurance yearly cycle. I could just let them drop them, then reinstall them next year. Maybe im correlating things not needed, but i dont trust any of them.

Trump says they're great!  https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/07/11/trump-finds-himself-increasingly-at-odds-with-allies-when-it-comes-to-vaccines/?sh=4357d3426b34

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Would be interesting to see if there is anything that connects the majority of people who die or have complications from it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Mercy Hospital in OKC is requiring it for all employee's by Sept ( that was the time frame I was told)
other hospitals will follow enroute shortly.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If the variants actually exist, the vaccines probably created them.

The real vaccine is throwing your TV in a dumpster and moving on with life.  Branch Covidians and other commies can be resettled in some remote, isolated territory to wallow in their own neurotic misery and leave the rest of us alone.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Jehovahs Witnesses are allowed to have a vaccine.  You need to be one of the faith healing religions like Faith Tabernacle or prayer healing religions like Christian Scientist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom. This right here.

God told me not to take the vaccine that's all that it takes
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There are hills to die on....

Not taking the vaccine is one of them.
View Quote

This is either the most ironically dumb post in history or a ghastly troll attempt.  The vaccine is about 100000 times safer than getting Covid 19 antibodies the traditional way.

Hospitals are filled with people having adventures in freedom and individualism based on garbage information.  Severe illness, hospitalization, Long Covid, lung scarring, heart issues, all fun consequences that the vaccine prevents nearly entirely.  If we weren't so invested in making this an emotional, political issue we'd just be getting vaccines.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top