Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Im military but don’t work anywhere near an installation normally. However, I’m currently spending 54 days at one where leadership has nothing better to do than have spies going around the PX and other public areas demanding proof of vaccination if you are not wearing a mask. Automatic GOMOR if not in compliance. I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m waiting for my chance to ask if it would be easier to issue us yellow arm bands, or maybe tattoo a number on us. It would save time on asking for our papers all the time, and besides, the poor NCOs tasked with asking for those papers are just following orders anyway.

It’s not lost on me that I now wear a mask in an act of defiance. I’ve been given 2 shitty options and picked the one with the most amount of freedom preserved. I would rate my morale at somewhere between 0 and potato. I don’t know if I can do 9 more years.

Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nurses are fucking stupid. They're second on the ARFCOM crazy matrix after women that breed horses but ahead of kindergarten teachers.
View Quote

Not if they are refusing to take a trial-less unapproved vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nurses are fucking stupid. They're second on the ARFCOM crazy matrix after women that breed horses but ahead of kindergarten teachers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My mom is currently in the ICU at a hospital that isn't as big as a major metropolitan hospital, but big for a hospital in a college town that is majority conservative. Yesterday, I overheard a bunch of the nurses talking about the C19 vaccine, and what would they do if the hospital decided to make it mandatory. The general consensus was, the hospital couldn't make it mandatory because it was only approved for emergency use, but if they did, most of them would quit. I would think getting fired over refusing an unapproved vaccine would make a lot of people rich.

Painting with a pretty broad brush there aren't you?  What's your level of education?  They have taken extremely good care of my mom and even found a few things that the MDs have missed. I hold them in much higher regard than you and your stupid reply.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Work for .gov, vax or mask. Honor system for now
View Quote

This. But it’s coming. A few of us, including some of our company attorneys, doctors and teachers , are saving documents and setting up to fight back when it happens. They tried to do this shit with influenza vaccines a few years ago. I think they were able to mandate it for those who have patient contact. Playing nice, for now.
Link Posted: 7/18/2021 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Management also stated that "teleworking" is permanent; they're not going back to the old system where everyone showed up at their cubicle for 8 hours a day.

They know this.  Something is going on, and it isn't about C-19 being easily spread between employees working from home.

I told him yesterday to bail; find another employer and live without the side effects.  

BTW, very good friend of mine that commutes with me every day to work was FUBAR'd for a month after that stupid shot.  He was an accomplished alcoholic so it's hard to say if his condition was caused by the vaccine of not, but he was a healthy drunk until that shot. He finally said fuck it and quite cold turkey after that bout of sickness.  First time without a drink in over three decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My son works for St. Luke's Health Care Systems as a financial analyst.  He was told he either took the jab by November or be fired.  

He also works from home.

Logical thought has left the building. Work from home and still be forced to get it.

Management also stated that "teleworking" is permanent; they're not going back to the old system where everyone showed up at their cubicle for 8 hours a day.

They know this.  Something is going on, and it isn't about C-19 being easily spread between employees working from home.

I told him yesterday to bail; find another employer and live without the side effects.  

BTW, very good friend of mine that commutes with me every day to work was FUBAR'd for a month after that stupid shot.  He was an accomplished alcoholic so it's hard to say if his condition was caused by the vaccine of not, but he was a healthy drunk until that shot. He finally said fuck it and quite cold turkey after that bout of sickness.  First time without a drink in over three decades.

@USMCTanker

You’re inbox is full.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Documentation to prove your religion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately not sometimes.  Some employers may ask for documentation.  If you're going the religious exemption route, you might as well be prepared.

Several people in this thread have said they or an acquaintance tried to get a religious exemption and found out they needed documentation they couldn’t produce.  Take it with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:32:25 AM EDT
[#7]
It's going to get interesting when a problem is found with the vaccine.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My daughter started at Amazon in the distribution center.  

They require a vaccine and she said no.  She lost the job.
View Quote

That's BS! My girlfriend works at the OKC Amazon DC. They do not force anybody to take the shot. She probably lost her job for other reasons.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:39:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's going to get interesting when a problem is found with the vaccine.
View Quote

If something is found wrong with the vaccine, it’s all getting pinned on Trump.  He’s the one who pushed hard for it.  Biden just came in at the last minute and is taking credit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@sartorius I got the vaccine. I'm not anti vaxxer. Im anti being a clown with moral superiority and threatening peoples jobs because they wont bow down to the pressure to do something they don't want to. I want people to make their own choices not be bullied into it. If your vaccinated you shouldn't have anything to worry about right? It works so your good? Why do you need to FORCE everyone else on your side of the topic. Please don't try to talk about herd immunity because roughly 75% of the population has had it or been vaccinated. Also im quite sure theres a lot of vaccinated people getting it now, such as the three fully vaccinated congress critters from Texas. How would you know the TB patient wasn't taking their meds? Would you require daily titers for medication? Would you count their pills? Would you require to watch them take them every morning? Bottom line, you agree with it, you know deep down in your heart its right so you force your opinion on others. It is literally none of your business, you should leave people alone to do as they want, land of the free etc. If you are in charge of people you are being a petty tyrant but holding their source of income over their head. You are doing what the democrats do with everything race, gay, trans etc. You want to cancel someone because they don't agree with you and your not intelligent enough to go two layers higher and see at the end of the day it really should be their personal choice and you should not threaten them with a loss of income. Its weird that you talk as though youre in charge of people but you show no leadership. Ironic, even.
View Quote
You and I take a different view on leadership. I would suggest that in a physician-owned clinic, like where I work, leadership would be the physicians strongly recommending the vaccine to all employees. AND, the physicians getting the vaccine themselves.

Which we did. This is not a "do as I say, not as I do". This is an "I'm not asking you to do anything that I wouldn't do."
Quoted:
Forcing people to take a medication that has not even gone through the approval process is peak insanity. We have no idea what long term complications can or will arise. In before it turns out that the spike protein causes cancer over the next decade.
View Quote
The vaccine has now been tested on hundreds of millions of people in this country alone. And it's been shown to be highly effective against severe disease, admission, intubation and death.

I had a 50 year old guy, who thinks he's healthy, test positive last Monday. In actuality, he's significantly overweight, pre-diabetic and hypertensive, all of which are untreated. Oh, and I diagnosed him with blood clots in his lungs a year ago, long before any vaccines. He's on Eliquis, a potent and expensive but FDA-approved anticoagulant.

He didn't want the vaccine because it's "not approved". The response I suppressed was, "Really? Do you know how many people were in the studies for Eliquis? I can tell you. 20,659 people over two studies. The mean duration of time was 59 weeks. That's what was required for FDA approval. That's it."

So all of you using this "it's not FDA approved" as your rationale are making excuses. Because I'm certain that the vast majority of you won't choose to get the shot once it's fully, officially approved, blessed and sanctified by the FDA. So let's all stop this little charade.  Those who say they're scared, or don't trust the government or see it as their resistance to government overreach are at least being somewhat honest about their motivations.
I skimmed those forms. You think any employer is going to sign those? No, you'll just get fired.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:42:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So you admit you're trolling people. How terrible. Isn't that against CoC?
View Quote
You think that's trolling? I offered several arguments, which I knew a good number of people would disagree with. That's not trolling. A very mild comment about going to sleep and dreaming up ways to upset the ARF vaccine-phobes isn't trolling. A good science based argument is enough for that.
Quoted:

Also the superiority God complexes. (Not you btw)
View Quote
Ooh, is me? Aww, now I feel bad.
Quoted:

Don't quit. Make them fire you.
View Quote
This would probably fall under the terminated for cause category. I don't know if unemployment pay is your goal, but it may backfire here.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:50:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The FDA literally jumped the shark with Aduhelm. Approval means jack shit anymore.
View Quote
Aduhelm is a terrible comparison (and a worthless drug). Unlike the vaccines, which have shown tremendous benefit, Biogen had to torture the study numbers repeatedly to find one small finding that MIGHT possibly show a slight benefit somewhere.

And the bigger difference is that the vast majority of the advisory committee voted against approval. Yeah, the FDA screwed the pooch on that drug. And they're already backpedaling. And doctors see a lot of crap drugs and therapies come their way, pushed by beautiful people with shiny sales brochures and videos. The fact that the vast majority of physicians were and are very excited about the vaccines and signed up to get them ASAP should tell you something.
Quoted:
My company is giving you a little sticker to put on your badge to go maskless. You don't get the jab? Wear a mask. Me? My wife is a cancer patient, I got the jab for about 11 reasons based on that. I am not going to go all Antifa over the vaccine. I got the J&J jab, had no symptoms, no sore arm, nothing. I just moved on with my life. No drama necessary.
View Quote
This response is far too calm for this discussion.

And kudos to you for looking to your wife's health and doing what you can to protect her (and you too!)
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:57:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sister works as a nurse and just received a letter informing everybody that covid vaccinations will be mandatory by a certain date. State permitted exemptions are allowed, but she’ll be required to mask and be segregated.
View Quote

So no different than the flu shot in healthcare.

Sometimes I wonder why arf is so deluded.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:57:36 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My question is this:  Is anyone else here in a similar get the Wuhan jabs or get canned situation?

More die from shot than China virus.

Someone doesnt understand the giant disclaimer on the VAERS webpage....
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:58:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Just FYI on the fake vaccination cards, there are state run vaccination reporting databases.  If your employer has access, then they can verify the information on the card.
View Quote
We offered $100 to each of our staff who completed the vaccine series. And yes, we (and all the health care companies around here) check the vaccine registry. Those printing out their cards may get a bit of a surprise when someone verifies them. I hope it's not CBP when you're trying to return to this country after traveling. That would be awkward.
Quoted:

It appears September is a popular "due by date." I believe the excuse the commies are going to use is because it is the "start" of the illness seasons. However, I believe the real reason is because the reactions and deaths are just far too substantial to keep the lid on. I think the commies believed they could manage this data as they control the MSM, but they cannot.

In the week prior, the shot killed more people than the actual virus, which is a neat little data point. Everyday that goes by, you see insane, absolutely wild shit. I read an article where an Italian Neurosurgeon stated he completed an emergent surgery on an 18yr old gal who's brain was getting too large for her skull.  Unfortunately, she passed, and the surgeon was quoted as saying she had blood clots all over her brain and that he had never seen anything like it in his life.

I would love nothing more than to have several of these vials taken to an independent lab for them to scrutinize. At this point, I am willing to bet that there are "ingredients" in these farkers that they are not telling us about.

@Sartorius since you seem to believe that the communists, who have an abhorrent history of slaughtering their own people, have your "good health" as their best interest, please give us one good reason for us to accept the experimental, gene therapy.  Just one.  
View Quote
You brought up communists, not me. Taking strong public health measures in the face of an emergency (and 600,000 dead is one of those things) is a common and often rational response by all forms of government. Look up some of the US government restrictions in wartime. They pale in comparison to getting a shot.

I'll give you 99 reasons to accept this shot. That being the Cleveland Clinic study (and repeated by many others now) that 99% of all hospitalized COVID patients now are the unvaccinated. There are very few other therapies of any kind for any other disease that are that effective.
Quoted:

Jehovahs Witnesses are allowed to have a vaccine.  You need to be one of the faith healing religions like Faith Tabernacle or prayer healing religions like Christian Scientist.
View Quote
Oh, snap! There goes that clever idea.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#16]

You do realize that the information on those cards can be validated with a separate source. This kind of shit is idiotic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:59:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you own a smartphone, a computer, any kind of home automation, a smart TV, or a vehicle with an infotainment system, then "they" already have sensors on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife is in this position, has until 9/15 or 9/21 (IIRC) to get it. She will not. I will not.

We will not bend. Look at France right now. An unarmed citizenry, and Macron has stated that on 8/1/21, they will not be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark, err...uhhh...sorry, I meant "vaccine."

Keep in mind fellas, those of us who are not in this situation, yet, most certainly will be. Every single one of us.

And also wanted to say, this goes far beyond what the shots actually are, that is one point of contention, but this is a principle issue.

If the communists can "force" us to put anything they fucking want inside our bodies, the slipperiest of slopes has been engaged.

Next comes the sensors, the trackers, the whole top-down surveillance bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah conspiracy theory bullshit, whatever.  If you don't think this is the end goal, you're still sleeping, because they've told us on several occasions that this is what they want.

If you own a smartphone, a computer, any kind of home automation, a smart TV, or a vehicle with an infotainment system, then "they" already have sensors on you.

This... the future is now, old man....
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 12:59:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife is in this position, has until 9/15 or 9/21 (IIRC) to get it. She will not. I will not.

We will not bend. Look at France right now. An unarmed citizenry, and Macron has stated that on 8/1/21, they will not be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark, err...uhhh...sorry, I meant "vaccine."

Keep in mind fellas, those of us who are not in this situation, yet, most certainly will be. Every single one of us.

And also wanted to say, this goes far beyond what the shots actually are, that is one point of contention, but this is a principle issue.

If the communists can "force" us to put anything they fucking want inside our bodies, the slipperiest of slopes has been engaged.

Next comes the sensors, the trackers, the whole top-down surveillance bullshit. Yeah, yeah, yeah conspiracy theory bullshit, whatever.  If you don't think this is the end goal, you're still sleeping, because they've told us on several occasions that this is what they want.

This... the future is now, old man....
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just read over the PDF form for employers.  In the section for the employer to fill out it boldly states EUA Covid 19:vaccine, which it currently is.  My concern is that the FDA will just rubber stamp this still questionable novel vaccine before September 15th.  If that happens & this vaccine is then technically "approved" is this form still valid/viable/binding?

Thank you all for replying!  I am grateful for the ARFcom family hereexcept for the lefty trolls.
View Quote
It's not valid/viable/binding now. It has the same force as the "you can't ask me about my vaccine status because it's a HIPAA violation". Which is to say, none.
Quoted:

Great idea! Give your employer the form that shows you are a trouble maker or have very poor judgment. Employers love having people like that working for them. Wait..employers do there best to avoid trouble makers and people who lack common sense.
View Quote
Exactly. HR will look at you, roll their eyes and say, "get the shot or clean out your desk, Karen."
Quoted:

I was on the "I'll wait 5 years and really evaluate" train.

But the coercion has moved me to "fuck them forever."  I will never ever get it now out of principal. I will do nothing these jerk offs attempt to coerce or force me into.
View Quote
Cutting off your nose to spite your face? Well, it's your nose.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:06:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Let them fire you and collect that sweet unemployment. Can likely sue them down the road.
View Quote
Fired for cause=no unemployment bennies. Good luck on the lawsuit.
Quoted:
My mom is currently in the ICU at a hospital that isn't as big as a major metropolitan hospital, but big for a hospital in a college town that is majority conservative. Yesterday, I overheard a bunch of the nurses talking about the C19 vaccine, and what would they do if the hospital decided to make it mandatory. The general consensus was, the hospital couldn't make it mandatory because it was only approved for emergency use, but if they did, most of them would quit. I would think getting fired over refusing an unapproved vaccine would make a lot of people rich.
View Quote
Not the ones you think. And most hospitals are just waiting until it's approved.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There are hills to die on....

Not taking the vaccine is one of them.
View Quote

Spot on
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:07:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Don't go injecting(heh) your rationality into this purse-swinging contest.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:08:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not the ones you think. And most hospitals are just waiting until it's approved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let them fire you and collect that sweet unemployment. Can likely sue them down the road.
Quoted:

This... Come October - the anti-jab folks in here are in for a rude surprise - fired for cause, no unemployment bennies, and "commie conspiracies"
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:08:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My employer gave us 3 options:

1. Show HR rep your completed vax card.
2. Sign an affidavit saying you’ve received the shot, no proof required.
3. Continue wearing a mask.
View Quote

Absolute farce.  

This plandemic is destroying the Republic.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:09:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the decade of schooling going to my head... cheers fellow (insert pejorative anti-vax term here) physician
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:11:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Absolute farce.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolute farce.  

Sigh... what is old, is new again....

Y'all just need to read up on vaccine hesitancy in the early 20th century. Mark of the beast, destruction of the republic... all the same shit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 4:42:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Get a fake vax card. The ones in Missouri look like chicken scratch. And that’s where you got yours bc you had to go home to visit maw and paw to convince them to get the jab too.

I didn't get it but my employee showed me her card and it looked fake.
View Quote

There is a database
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#28]
You have a polyethylene glycol allergy, which I why you don't use traditional contact lense solutions. Thank me later.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:31:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Do not get the jab. Everyday someone new posted about severe adverse effects. The liberals are crying all over Reddit about the shots fucking them up.

Don't do it.
View Quote

@PR_addict can you post a link for this?  I thought I found it but can’t get back to it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 5:46:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
So no connection between the vaccine and the giant spike of deaths?  The were all going to happen anyway and just happen to be in 24-72 hours of getting a shit?  The EU has two similar systems and their curves are identical.  New vaccine, tons of deaths and other side effects "magically" start happening at the same time? Use some critical thinking skills please
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:05:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is either the most ironically dumb post in history or a ghastly troll attempt.  The vaccine is about 100000 times safer than getting Covid 19 antibodies the traditional way.

Hospitals are filled with people having adventures in freedom and individualism based on garbage information.  Severe illness, hospitalization, Long Covid, lung scarring, heart issues, all fun consequences that the vaccine prevents nearly entirely.  If we weren't so invested in making this an emotional, political issue we'd just be getting vaccines.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are hills to die on....

Not taking the vaccine is one of them.

This is either the most ironically dumb post in history or a ghastly troll attempt.  The vaccine is about 100000 times safer than getting Covid 19 antibodies the traditional way.

Hospitals are filled with people having adventures in freedom and individualism based on garbage information.  Severe illness, hospitalization, Long Covid, lung scarring, heart issues, all fun consequences that the vaccine prevents nearly entirely.  If we weren't so invested in making this an emotional, political issue we'd just be getting vaccines.

You do you boo boo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#32]
I've been skipping a lot of these workplace vax threads because all of them that I've looked at were about the employer setting the policy, but this one is about the employer complying with a city mandate, which seems to be a not so subtle difference.  

Can/haa a a city require non-employees to get vaxxed?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:11:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately not sometimes.  Some employers may ask for documentation.  If you're going the religious exemption route, you might as well be prepared.

Like a patch?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 6:16:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You and I take a different view on leadership. I would suggest that in a physician-owned clinic, like where I work, leadership would be the physicians strongly recommending the vaccine to all employees. AND, the physicians getting the vaccine themselves.

Which we did. This is not a "do as I say, not as I do". This is an "I'm not asking you to do anything that I wouldn't do."
The vaccine has now been tested on hundreds of millions of people in this country alone. And it's been shown to be highly effective against severe disease, admission, intubation and death.
View Quote

More “I’m the smartest man in the room” syndrome.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I live across the state line in Nevada & commute all the way to San Fransicko every week for work ONLY because the health care organization I work for pays me very well.  I’ve been doing this for the past 10 years & was planning to find different work MUCH closer to home, anyway, sometime next summer.  This past Thursday my director tells me that the city of San Fransicko now requires ALL health care personnel in the city of S.F. to receive the Wuhan vaccine or be fired on September 15th.  I am opposed, will not comply, have no possible exemption & I expect them to can me on September 15th.  I’m fairly sure they will have to pay my unemployment while I seek new work.  I have no debt, can live just fine on less income, & am already looking forward to not making the very long drive back & forth every week.

My question is this:  Is anyone else here in a similar get the Wuhan jabs or get canned situation?
View Quote

@Lesueur

Dignity Health by any chance?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

@PR_addict can you post a link for this?  I thought I found it but can’t get back to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do not get the jab. Everyday someone new posted about severe adverse effects. The liberals are crying all over Reddit about the shots fucking them up.

Don't do it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CovidVaccinated/
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Spot on
View Quote

Nice hill. Move over, I'm not drawing a line in the sand. I'm digging a trench
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why are you afraid of being vaccinated?
View Quote

Why are you afraid of not being vaccinated?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More die from shot than China virus.

Both CDC and FDA included VAERS as one of the primary passive surveillance tools for monitoring COVID-19 vaccine safety. CDC highlighted that VAERS covered the entire U.S. population and its ability to ‘rapidly detect safety signals’ and ‘detect rare adverse events.’
Now, nine months and 438,441 reported adverse events later, health care professionals are publicly downplaying the effectiveness and validity of these same systems.  For example, on May 3, 2021, Dr. Paul Offit, who is a member of an FDA advisory committee, stated ‘So [VAERS is] a noisy system that frankly is more frightening than helpful.’ Which is it?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My daughter started at Amazon in the distribution center.  

They require a vaccine and she said no.  She lost the job.
View Quote

By all accounts it's a shitty place to work anyway. They did her a favor.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:20:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just to clarify. You must be a politician if you think it is not immoral or illegal unless you get caught.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be a politician, it is not immoral or illegal if you don't get caught.

lol youre not worth getting warned or banned over

Just to clarify. You must be a politician if you think it is not immoral or illegal unless you get caught.

It sits just fine with me. Your disapproval only makes me more comfortable with it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nice hill. Move over, I'm not drawing a line in the sand. I'm digging a trench
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I've been following this thread with interest, in an attempt to understand how this has escalated to the point it has. And, perhaps, to clarify my own thinking on the subject.
I think that much of the opposition to the vaccine stems from a lack of trust in institutions:
-Many at this point do not trust ANY Government.
-Many do not trust the Government currently in power.
-Many do not trust the death statistics: when the Government offered to pay the costs of Covid deaths it provided an obvious perverse incentive. And, we've all heard the stories like the guy who died in a motorcycle accident whose death certificate read "covid".
-We have been kept in the dark about the true nature of the risk. There is a legitimate suspicion of the numbers. Who died Of covid? Who died WITH covid? Who was listed as a covid death who died of something else? We don't know.
They destroyed the economy. The information on every death should be a matter of public record if they expect to convince people that was necessary.
-Many people are resisting the vaccine on the basis of a very rational assessment of personal risk: for most, covid will be a minor issue, in the unlikely event they contract it. Many have weighed the risks, and have decided to avoid the vaccine.
-There is absolutely no doubt that this disease outbreak was seized by more than one power faction as an opportunity to advance political agendas.
But, in the end, it  comes down to trust. Trust in Government, the medical establishment, Big Pharma, and the Media is low. This is widely acknowledged. But, rather than address the problem of trust, we attack and mock.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:19:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Never heard of anyone being fired for refusing to take a flu shot! This is Mark of the Beast shit!
You start canning people over the Covid shot, then watch the increase in workplace violence.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Great idea! Give your employer the form that shows you are a trouble maker or have very poor judgment. Employers love having people like that working for them. Wait…..employers do there best to avoid trouble makers and people who lack common sense.
View Quote

Take the jab if you already haven't and get back to me in two years.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wear the mask around your wrist and march right in.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great idea! Give your employer the form that shows you are a trouble maker or have very poor judgment. Employers love having people like that working for them. Wait…..employers do there best to avoid trouble makers and people who lack common sense.

Give the form to your boss and let us know how it goes for you.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I couldn't remember why I had you blocked. It came back to me quickly. Call me stupid if you like. With 30+ years of ER experience if you come into my ER with an AMI, I am going to have started O2, an EKG, a full lab workup, pain medication, chest compressions and intubation if needed, and started appropriate medications before my doctor even comes out of his on call room or from attending to the last person I worked up. If you choose to forego that because nurses are stupid, enjoy your funeral.

As far as the vaccine, I have spent the last year year poring over data, investigating both COVID19 and the vaccines, pharmacological implications for various treatments and the lack of side effects/long term adverse reaction data (there is none really) for the EUA only vaccines, autopsies, and even foreign data. It is impossible to obtain accurate data on infections, recoveries, hospitalizations and even deaths, since not all patients have autopsies.

My decision was made on a risk/reward metric for a 50 yr old woman who has no comorbidities and takes no medications, normal weight who exercises and eats healthy, doesn't drink or smoke, has no children or elderly in my home. I encourage everyone to use the same formula to make an educated decision for themselves. Get vaccinated or don't, depending on your situation, but do so with full informed consent. I will not be getting the vaccine....ever. It is not a political decision. It is not connected to Trump or being conservative in any way either.

If that makes me stupid, there are a lot of stupid people in this country. Enjoy riding your high horse. Everything must come down at some time.
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#49]
There are many ways to get an exemption.  I'm surprised that people can't figure out a way to get a doctor, priest, or someone else to issue some kind of exemption.  Look up the specifics about exemptions and follow the easiest one..  

For example, breathing issues...Geez doc, I never thought to tell you about my breathing issues before now...can I have an exemption chit?
Link Posted: 7/19/2021 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There are many ways to get an exemption.  I'm surprised that people can't figure out a way to get a doctor, priest, or someone else to issue some kind of exemption.  Look up the specifics about exemptions and follow the easiest one..  

For example, breathing issues...Geez doc, I never thought to tell you about my breathing issues before now...can I have an exemption chit?
View Quote

COPD or asthma would both be very strong indications to, wait for it, GET the vaccine. Your excuse ain't worth chit! (heh)
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top