[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody says outht here, we always double odd, 30 odd 6. you say it your way I'll say it mine, if it bugs you tough shit.

And no it's not just another shotgun, and no it's not manageable with slugs or full power 00 odd buck.

It's a bitch, quit filling everybody full of shit, it's a bear to hang on to if your not ready, unlike a stocked shotgun which you aim in a normal way!

You want to hit something aim it turbo. Even with LE double odd buck.
Apparently I spelled it wrong as well. I guess it's aught? Who the fuck knows.. But still odd is simply people miss pronouncing ought or aught.. so there's that..

Second of all any grown man should be able to "manage" or hold on to a shockwave.. hell my 8 year old son loves the thing, now I won't load the tube with slugs for him, but He has shot a few rounds of high brass #4s and buck in his day and manages not to wine or cry about it, or have it slip from his hands.. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if all the hate for shockwaves or 12 gauges in general stems from jealousy of those that are to week actually use them.. It's a 12 Gauge, much like the stocked version, it's gonna kick.. big Fucking deal.. hold it like a man, point it at something, pull the trigger and hold onto it..

Third, if you actually decided to shoot it enough times instead of crying about recoil, you would soon discover you can pull up and hit shit much faster then a shotgun with a stock.. shoot it enough and you can actuallly hit shit reliably with out even using the bead..
Nope
for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYjThckYqBQ
None of the shotguns used are comparable.

That was a fairly disingenuous video from them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm wondering: if one was to take a rifled slug barrel and cut it to size then add a nice ghost site to the Shockwave, would that make it a slightly longer distsnce, more effective toy. Err, um, tool?
View Quote
You and 356 turbo boy should hang out! Don't give him any ideas, LOL
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:44:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
It was on the nuts, maybe it will show some of these people around here why they suck.

I always thought it would be neat to have a coach gun. Now I really think I want. Bet you can break it down in 2 pieces with the pull of a lever! Handy
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It was on the nuts, maybe it will show some of these people around here why they suck.

I always thought it would be neat to have a coach gun. Now I really think I want. Bet you can break it down in 2 pieces with the pull of a lever! Handy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, it really wasn't.

Straight pistol grip shotguns in the 18" - 20" barrel length do not shot as nice or fast as a shotgun with a 14" barrel and a shockwave grip.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 10:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody says outht here, we always double odd, 30 odd 6. you say it your way I'll say it mine, if it bugs you tough shit.

And no it's not just another shotgun, and no it's not manageable with slugs or full power 00 odd buck.

It's a bitch, quit filling everybody full of shit, it's a bear to hang on to if your not ready, unlike a stocked shotgun which you aim in a normal way!

Apparently I spelled it wrong as well. I guess it's aught? Who the fuck knows.. But still odd is simply people miss pronouncing ought or aught.. so there's that..

Second of all any grown man should be able to "manage" or hold on to a shockwave.. hell my 8 year old son loves the thing, now I won't load the tube with slugs for him, but He has shot a few rounds of high brass #4s and buck in his day and manages not to wine or cry about it, or have it slip from his hands.. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if all the hate for shockwaves or 12 gauges in general stems from jealousy of those that are to week actually use them.. It's a 12 Gauge, much like the stocked version, it's gonna kick.. big Fucking deal.. hold it like a man, point it at something, pull the trigger and hold onto it..

Third, if you actually decided to shoot it enough times instead of crying about recoil, you would soon discover you can pull up and hit shit much faster then a shotgun with a stock.. shoot it enough and you can actuallly hit shit reliably with out even using the bead..
Nope
for example:

I only watched the first 6 minutes. I'm headed into work and will finish later.

I never thought there is much argument that a full sized shotgun is easier to shoot fast and accurately than a pgo shotgun. Birdshead grip or otherwise.

Strapping it to a ruck, grabbing it from behind my Subarus passenger seat, or crawling through a swamp on my hands and knees are why I like the shockwave.

Of course a full sized shotgun is easier to shoot. The fact that they need a half hour to prove there point blows my mind. I've posted 2 minute videos showing I'm much better with my 590A1.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#6]
NFA language is clear that VFG applies to pistols. AOW status with a shotgun is due to OAL for shotguns. OAL is over 26" for the Shockwave and as we all know it is "other". Have I missed something?
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I never thought there is much argument that a full sized shotgun is easier to shoot fast and accurately than a pgo shotgun. Birdshead grip or otherwise.

Strapping it to a ruck, grabbing it from behind my Subarus passenger seat, or crawling through a swamp on my hands and knees are why I like the shockwave.

Of course a full sized shotgun is easier to shoot. The fact that they need a half hour to prove there point blows my mind. I've posted 2 minute videos showing I'm much better with my 590A1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope
for example:

Oh yeah, I should have said I dont think that a PGO shotgun is in any way easier to shoot than a stocked one.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:16:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not without modding

https://i.imgur.com/U9IGlke.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/SHsvf8x.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kuDuOr3.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EIfqIh3.jpg?1
The easy approach is to chop it/sand and file things evenly. Use a razor blade on the rubber, and a saw on the polymer.
The harder approach is to do the above, but don't cut it as short. Leave some meat on the handguard and take off some material inside of the fore-arm so the castle nut is actually inside the handguard some what.

I think it turned out okay, It only cost me $18, I might do another with the later method.

I did email Hogue, they said they have no plans to make a shockwave fore-arm.

I hear the regular tac-14 fore-arms fit with no modifications.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is manageable.  With the right loads. You aren't going to run full powered loads through a snub nose are you?

Buck and slugs have been fine, but I'm not using 3" shells out of this thing. I'm tempted to try a few though.

If normal buck/slugs hurt out of this idk what to say.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333164/do-you-even-lift-bro_jpg-716826.JPG
3 inch 18 pellet Winchester 00 buck was no biggie. The corn cob forend does want to come UP out of my hand though.

I'd like a Hogue style forend. Does a Hogue forend fit?
Not without modding

The easy approach is to chop it/sand and file things evenly. Use a razor blade on the rubber, and a saw on the polymer.
The harder approach is to do the above, but don't cut it as short. Leave some meat on the handguard and take off some material inside of the fore-arm so the castle nut is actually inside the handguard some what.

I think it turned out okay, It only cost me $18, I might do another with the later method.

Thanks. Looks like you did a great job. I really like the grip texture of the Hogue.

I wonder if GG&G might start modding the Hogue like they do the Magpul forend for the Shockwave?
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:19:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks. Looks like you did a great job. I really like the grip texture of the Hogue.

I wonder if GG&G might start modding the Hogue like they do the Magpul forend for the Shockwave?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is manageable.  With the right loads. You aren't going to run full powered loads through a snub nose are you?

Buck and slugs have been fine, but I'm not using 3" shells out of this thing. I'm tempted to try a few though.

If normal buck/slugs hurt out of this idk what to say.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/333164/do-you-even-lift-bro_jpg-716826.JPG
3 inch 18 pellet Winchester 00 buck was no biggie. The corn cob forend does want to come UP out of my hand though.

I'd like a Hogue style forend. Does a Hogue forend fit?
Not without modding

Honestly the nice thing about the Magpul handguards is you can't really see that it was hacked up. Seems kinda harder to hide it on the Hogue. IIRC I had to take about an inch and a half off of it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Useless? Not even close.

Compact, reliable repeating action that can shoot a viriety of ammo. Ammo ranging from ideal for large dangerous game up close to cheap target shooting.

We live in an era where less than 20 rounds is a “compromise” for some reason. Regardless of the round and it’s capability.

Hell it might be even be ideal for a few situations includjng defensive close quarters shtf, home protection and woods gun. Or close enough to be in an argument about it.

I’ve had to kill once out of anger. Two javelina vs my 30lb dog. Despite having the guns and room on my property to shoot them at 100+ yards I grabbed my pistol and flashlight and got within 7yds. In that situation it would have been excellent.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Useless? Not even close.

Compact, reliable repeating action that can shoot a viriety of ammo. Ammo ranging from ideal for large dangerous game up close to cheap target shooting.

We live in an era where less than 20 rounds is a "compromise" for some reason. Regardless of the round and it's capability.  

Hell it might be even be ideal for a few situations includjng defensive close quarters shtf, home protection and woods gun. Or close enough to be in an argument about it.

I've had to kill once out of anger. Two javelina vs my 30lb dog. Despite having the guns and room on my property to shoot them at 100+ yards I grabbed my pistol and flashlight and got within 7yds. In that situation it would have been excellent.
View Quote
Why have guns for defensive purposes?  Because the criminal who is attacking you might be armed.  Today a criminal is more likely to have something like a Glock 17 with 18 rounds in the magazine vs. the old days where he'd have something like an Iver-Johnson .32 revolver.  Maybe he'll have an AR-15 with 40 round mags.  Who knows?
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know why you guys have to act like you buy guns for a real reason other than you want them.

I like shooting shotguns.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 4:06:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I've gotta try this. Shooting clays with the Shockwave, fun starts at 2:25.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ioRJOALan4
View Quote
That was impressive.

Link Posted: 10/26/2018 6:59:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't know why you guys have to act like you buy guns for a real reason other than you want them.

View Quote
I used to hang this sign on the rifle rack when I used to do gun shows.

Gun Purchases Require No Justification.

Sad part was when two or three people over the weekend,
would ask, when did they pass that law?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 7:14:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So you are 'quiet' effective with them hey? LOL Did you have any schooling at all or have you always been a goober? You are giving English lessons? LOL I bet you are one tough sob hey? They don't make people like you anymore, they broke the mold after you were born right? LOL

It's great, ya pass the hand lotion spud I think I am starting to see the beginning of a blister. I just want to die LOL. You did your mama proud son! HEhe
View Quote
At no time did I claim to be a tough guy.. And yeah my
Spelling and grammar suck. I’m probably the last person
In the world that should be giving English lessons, as I butcher the English language both in written and spoken form.. Yet, I had to point out to you that 00buck is not spelled nor pronounced “odd”..

I also find it rather amusing that your accusing me of being a tough guy, yet every single one of your responses if full of insults, and childish emojis..It’s going be an uphill battle for you keeping your internet tough guy thing going when you have basically admitted your to weak to hold onto a 12 gauge unless it has a stock on it..

Since we have established that your either scared of, or too weak to use a shockwave I really don’t think your opinion matters at all in this thread..
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 7:18:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So you are 'quiet' effective with them hey? LOL Did you have any schooling at all or have you always been a goober? You are giving English lessons? LOL I bet you are one tough sob hey? They don't make people like you anymore, they broke the mold after you were born right? LOL

It's great, ya pass the hand lotion spud I think I am starting to see the beginning of a blister. I just want to die LOL. You did your mama proud son! HEhe
View Quote
In the world that should be giving English lessons, as I butcher the English language both in written and spoken form.. Yet, I had to point out to you that 00buck is not spelled nor pronounced “odd”..

I also find it rather amusing that your accusing me of being a tough guy, yet every single one of your responses if full of insults, and childish emojis..It’s going be an uphill battle for you keeping your internet tough guy thing going when you have basically admitted your to weak to hold onto a 12 gauge unless it has a stock on it..

Since we have established that your either scared of, or too weak to use a shockwave I really don’t think your opinion matters at all in this thread..
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Does anyone sell a wood stock set for the Shockwave?
View Quote
I've wanted to do a wood kit for mine since I got it. There's one company that makes a set but the price is .
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone sell a wood stock set for the Shockwave?
http://www.blackacestactical.com/product-page/wood-furniture-for-the-mossberg-shockwave
Price is full retard.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#20]
I couldn't tell you if it's really useful or not.

I do own one though. I think it's cool as Hell.

Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That was impressive.

View Quote
It was, and they were busted right out of the gate, he was fast.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#22]
So just how well are the shockwave and tac-14 selling?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Offered a low cost, unfired one by a guy at work. I don't need it, but it seems like a cool "just because I can" gun.

Are these things useful for much, or are they just coke can blasting gimmicks?

Sort of reminds me of the old witness protection style shotguns that the Marshals used to use

ETA bought it

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/348209/C629968B-F652-4BF7-918D-59E3A641416C_jpeg-717321.JPG
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:52:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Deer Hunting with Mossberg Shockwave and Remington Low Recoil 00 Buckshot
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:00:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Middle finger to the atf I guess
View Quote
And Stuffy Stuck Up Skeet & Clays Clubs too...

Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Dude has a Bob Ross type of voice. I was falling asleep listening to him talk. Definitely a cool video though.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Very cool. Thanks.

I can definitely see a use for one.

Hunted many squirrels and other small game with a pg 500 in the past.

Used the shockwave grip before it was the shockwave grip.

I'd like to see one made on the lighter 500 frame with a vent rib barrel and screw in chokes.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Correct, that is an AOW. The fact they sell it makes no difference.

You can claim that the pistol grip is not a pistol geip but...it is.

Otherwise why is my Factory AOW Mossburg no different? They clearly thought it was an AOW. Even shipped it with the model number "AOW" on the side...shipped without pistol grip attached, 14" barreled 590A1.

The fact that the ATF isnt jumping down Rem throats doesnt changed the wording of the law fyi.

I belive these shotguns are what is most likely to shutdown the whole pistol brace BS we have all been hiding behind these last few years (if we are going t9 be honest with ourselves).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, no.

https://www.remington.com/other-products/model-870-tac-14-arm-brace
Correct, that is an AOW. The fact they sell it makes no difference.

You can claim that the pistol grip is not a pistol geip but...it is.

Otherwise why is my Factory AOW Mossburg no different? They clearly thought it was an AOW. Even shipped it with the model number "AOW" on the side...shipped without pistol grip attached, 14" barreled 590A1.

The fact that the ATF isnt jumping down Rem throats doesnt changed the wording of the law fyi.

I belive these shotguns are what is most likely to shutdown the whole pistol brace BS we have all been hiding behind these last few years (if we are going t9 be honest with ourselves).
I didn't claim a pistol grip isn't a pistol grip.

I claimed by implication that it's absurd to think the lawyers at a company the size of Remington didn't seek ATF blessing before marketing that firearm.

Your AOW has nothing to do with the current legal/ATF view of smooth bore firearms with lengths over 26" and barrels under 18"

These are not AOWs because the ATF ruled that a smooth bore with an overall length of 26 or more inches was not a shotgun if it NEVER had a buttstock and not an AOW because it was 26" or more overall.

Your factory AOW is most likely an AOW because it has a pistol grip that makes the overall length less than 26"
The birds-head grip vs pistol grip is only an issue because the birds-head grip gives an overall length over 26" with a 14" barrel.

If your AOW is greater than 26" it is probably because not long ago the general consensus was that any smoothbore without a stock and a barrel less than 18" was an AOW.
The ATF issued a ruling clarifing that was not the case a few years ago.

Take an inch off the barrel/magtube or install a shorter grip and you will make an AOW out of a Shockwave/Tac-14, but adding a pistol brace and pistol grip does NOT make an AOW.

Clear?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably in the top 10 of all guns in America for sales volume if I had to guess.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I see it as a good truck, car gun, good for close range get away sorta thing.  Is it a toy? Sure, but it fits a specific purpose.  Heck it would be a perfect camping gun in certain parts of the country
View Quote
Exactly. It is useless in many applications but perfect for the one you need it for.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuckin right , you'd be getting some looks, and WTF's. Downright walkaways!

I'd get weird looks with my 18 1/2" mossy. I tried it on my range with the pull thrower in the yard here and I can bust clays pretty good with it, not like my Berrrrrrattta

But not bad either.

What will impress you guys with the birds heads is Federal's 00 odd buck flite control. I shoot LE 00 buck out of 18 1/2" moss at 40yds all of them strikes on a plate
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Exactly. It is useless in many applications but perfect for the one you need it for.
View Quote
So many vid's on U-tube it'd be an all day venture to imbed all here

Some shoot it pretty good with light birdshot loads.

Lots of guys had trouble with mag 00buck loads with controlling the gun, but a few did ok too, and even with slugs

the ticket to control is the short strap under the pump handle.

I think Mossberg will sell a bunch of these now that I have been you-tubed, HA.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Very cool. Thanks.

I'd like to see one made on the lighter 500 frame with a vent rib barrel and screw in chokes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Very cool. Thanks.

Your welcome, Pike was the original poster of the video, I hosted for him.

You can probably get the barrel threaded by a smith and figure something out for proper sights, but yeah a vent ribbed 500 version with factory screw in chokes would be awesome.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'd get weird looks with my 18 1/2" mossy. I tried it on my range with the pull thrower in the yard here and I can bust clays pretty good with it, not like my Berrrrrrattta

But not bad either.

What will impress you guys with the birds heads is Federal's 00 odd buck flite control. I shoot LE 00 buck out of 18 1/2" moss at 40yds all of them strikes on a plate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But not bad either.

25 yards with my shockwave.
Attachment Attached File

I was pattering at 50 yards last weekend and patterns we're 10-12".
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:12:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
24" folded.
I'd want to see an ATF letter specific to that particular setup before I got one.

I'm not saying it is a test case to see if the BATF thinks the overall measurement for a non-NFA weapon is with the with the pistol brace folded or extended as the do with folding stocked rifles, but I would not want to find out the hard way.

https://suarezinternational.com/suarez-tac-14-folding-arm-brace-system-12ga/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the last adapter?
24" folded.
I'd want to see an ATF letter specific to that particular setup before I got one.

I'm not saying it is a test case to see if the BATF thinks the overall measurement for a non-NFA weapon is with the with the pistol brace folded or extended as the do with folding stocked rifles, but I would not want to find out the hard way.

https://suarezinternational.com/suarez-tac-14-folding-arm-brace-system-12ga/
Thanks Bob!

I'd like to something similar with an SBA3.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
My house has some bad angles that make a full size shotgun/rifle and even a carbine very difficult to navigate. The Shockwave is just the right size to do it with much better close range results than a pistol.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thats correct.
The Hogue was a drop-in installation on my Tac14.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/KIMG0581_JPG-717652.JPG

View Quote
Yep them federals Flite-controls are insane, I can set empty up gallon oil jugs @ 40yds and with my 18 1/2'' Moss w-cyl bore put all 00 buckshot through the jug.

No other load even come close, most of them are so spread out by 20yds you'd be lucky to get a hit @ 40yds.

The worst ones for spread are Winchester and wolf, but in a home defense scenario they might be the way to go.

But for long rang I have patterned the Flite-control @ 70yds and got spreads as tight as 25".

Lots of guys around here use these loads for coyote hunting, and not in tight bores, Flite-control 00 odd does not like tight chokes, don't go no more than IC

And usually straight open or 'No' choke is better, no ported barrels either, they blow the pattern.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:56:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yep them federals Flite-controls are insane, I can set empty up gallon oil jugs @ 40yds and with my 18 1/2'' Moss w-cyl bore put all 00 buckshot through the jug.

No other load even come close, most of them are so spread out by 20yds you'd be lucky to get a hit @ 40yds.

The worst ones for spread are Winchester and wolf, but in a home defense scenario they might be the way to go.

But for long rang I have patterned the Flite-control @ 70yds and got spreads as tight as 25".

Lots of guys around here use these loads for coyote hunting, and not in tight bores, Flite-control 00 odd does not like tight chokes, don't go no more than IC

And usually straight open or 'No' choke is better, no ported barrels either, they blow the pattern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/433221/KIMG0581_JPG-717652.JPG

That's been my experience as well.

I've used the #4 buck from Hornady with their versatite  wad well for deer and coyotes to good effect.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've used the #4 buck from Hornady with their versatite  wad well for deer and coyotes to good effect.
View Quote
That's a pretty sizeable wad for such a short barrel. Do you ever short stroke the pump action?
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Says the "Hobo With A Shotgun".
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 5:43:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's a pretty sizeable wad for such a short barrel. Do you ever short stroke the pump action?
View Quote
...that's what she said...
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has the long stroke down pat.

tehee
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:13:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bias influenced testing produced desired result. Look at Clint Smith and Hickok 45 they are making hits. Is it as fast as an SBS? No, but it does make a good truck gun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:18:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think that they have hit market saturation. Remington has introduced the Tac 13 to gain ground.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:18:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He also posts about physically attacking people who he thinks are riding the wrong type of motorcycle.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Bias influenced testing produced desired result. Look at Clint Smith and Hickok 45 they are making hits. Is it as fast as an SBS? No, but it does make a good truck gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yuuup.

The grip profile and barrel length make them much, much easier to shoot than the standard "cruiser" mossbergs.

That video still kind of annoys me because Ian seems to have a hate boner for Mossberg and part of me thinks they made it just to mess with their sales. The video of him dunking on the middle aged Mossberg sales rep at Shot was just cringey and totally unnecessary.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I think that they have hit market saturation. Remington has introduced the Tac 13 to gain ground.
View Quote
Well I know I could never shoot the pump birdshead since my shoulder/collarbone operation this summer and taking forever to heal and might never be right.

But I got to say the TAC 13 would make a hell of a truck/wheeler gun. My dealer didn't have any Tac 13's in stock but told me that would be the way for me to go.

After deer hunting is over I'll go eyeball one up, he will have a few in. U-tube vids of it look pretty good! If I buy one for xmas I'll get back to this thread.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yuuup.

The grip profile and barrel length make them much, much easier to shoot than the standard "cruiser" mossbergs.

That video still kind of annoys me because Ian seems to have a hate boner for Mossberg and part of me thinks they made it just to mess with their sales. The video of him dunking on the middle aged Mossberg sales rep at Shot was just cringey and totally unnecessary.
View Quote
I have a bunch of Mossbergs. I don’t know why. I’m really not a shotgun guy. When I shot 3 gun, all I could afford was a pump; so, I used a 590. I’ve found them to be clunky in action but reliable. I even have the pistol grips used in that video and I’ve attempted to use them. As assembled, those shotguns offer none of the ergonomics of the shockwave. They are much heavier and their barrel weight pushes the balance spot forward of the receiver. The shockwave is a different design and is simply better.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top