BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I am, but I’m not praying for things to go back the way they were.  

I was talking to my employee last week and he mentioned that he wished he could afford to buy food storage.  We’ve been getting slower and slower at work this year, revenue down 90% now.

So I went to Costco and bought him hundreds of pounds of beans, rice, yeast, wheat, etc.

It’s not just me.  There’s going to be a lot of very angry people in a few months.  All for a fraud.
View Quote

Focus on family & community. It sounds like you’re already doing well in that regard. Other than stored food it would be a good idea to focus on making your community as self sufficient as possible.

Pool resources for a rural property with fruit, nut & fuel trees & everything you need to grow your own seasonal crops. Get your off grid water, waste & electricity squared away.

Set up housing (start with pole buildings & RVs) for everyone.

Location will be very important. Try to pick somewhere that’s in a very rural unincorporated county that doesn’t take grant money for compliance from any fed gov or NGO.

It will be rough having to do without many of the modern luxuries like outside trade & services we have come to rely on, but those services (food, utilities, medical care) will be used as a carrot to get people to comply with the increase of top down control over all aspects of life.

If your kids are young, don’t let them have a phone, home school them & do everything you can to educate them on the importance of family sticking together & that many will lie to tear you apart.

Don’t believe the programming pushed in any and all media. They’re pushing for internal destabilization, then an external war. Engaging in their system is meant to distract everyone from what is truly important; family, community & self reliance.

Keep His word in your heart & use your sight to guide your family.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Your business's slippage plays an outsized role in your perspective. I understand, I just brought my business's four-month revenue gap to an end last Tuesday.

In life, there are things you should fight and things you should accept. Our rage comes from fighting what we should accept, our regret from accepting what we should fight. It's all waste.

Your business is valuable. Work your opps, get new intros, put new content online. Don't do it the same way you used to. Adapt! The business world we knew is dead and it is never coming back.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]
And I was thinking of buying a hellcat on Monday,now I have to buy rice,beans and flour...thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
And I was thinking of buying a hellcat on Monday,now I have to buy rice,beans and flour...thanks
View Quote

A few grand in preps is a hell of a peace of mind.  If you can afford the hellcat now you can afford it after that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This crap is making me wish I were young, single, and childless.  The bravado afforded by such would go a long way towards calming my nerves.  I truly believe the shit will hit the fan in a few months.  The perfect storm is coming together folks.  
View Quote

Old, still in good shape physically and mentally, kid grown up, and ready to pull the plug on a career isn't a bad place to be either.
But, it has to happen soon if it is going to. I don't think they make EBR mounts for walkers.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I would not be surprised to see a dozen American cities nuked.
View Quote

The TV series Jericho is starting to look prescient.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Arfcom assures me none of this is politicized.  It's about a handful of bad cops and really deadly flu.
just wear you mask and everything will be ok.
View Quote

Only the 'mentally ill' part of arfcom assures you of this.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
who's not already prepared?
View Quote

I'm fully prepared, until someone reminds me that I'm not: Thanks.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I used to fight because I liked to fight.

Now Ill fight because Im defending my family.

View Quote

This is where I am. I used to go looking for fights, now only if called upon.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Violence is already here.  Why these young marxist anarchists are not stopped (at any cost) by Trump is beyond me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The time for our side to get organized is right fuckin now boys.  Violence is coming.

Violence is already here.  Why these young marxist anarchists are not stopped (at any cost) by Trump is beyond me.

Pres. Trump stopping this is exactly what they want.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Valhalla is as good a retirement plan as any.
View Quote

That is funny and awesome.

Jay

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Like everything in pop culture, it’s a psyop & a trap that works in their favor.

Just like politics/news, Antifa, patriot groups, BLM, GWOT, WOD, etc. It’s all Hegelian dialectic, a preconceived plan to further consolidate power. They’re expecting a certain reaction to this artificial “revolution” so they can push for war & more control.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Buy replacement shoes now.  So much footwear comes from China...

View Quote

Learn to make your own shoes & toughen your feet to walk barefoot more.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The best and easiest thing to do is re-elect Trump.  It’s not as sexy as night vision, body armor and ammo forts, but the most effective.  Vote and get everyone around you to vote for Trump.  If you know older Republicans, give them a ride to the polls or get them a mail-in ballot.
View Quote

JHC

OPEN YOUR EYES

voting is NOT by any means going to get us out of this mess.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I prepare as I've always done but I also have come to grips with the fact that at 47, retirement and grandkids looks bleak because I will most likely die in a gunfight in the near future defending liberty. I'm totally fine with that. I want my wife and adult children to have a solid situation first.
View Quote

Since you’ve got a family, you should do everything you possibly can to put yourself in a position to avoid that conflict as long as possible.

You’ve got to ask yourself what exactly are you going to die for? What does winning look like? What happens to the families in the event that you & others “fight back”?

While you’re fighting commies, the guys funding them will also be funding their opposition when they see the time is right. As long as international finance & corporations are still present in America they will have the power & control.

For it to have even the smallest chance at success it requires a decent percentage of people to identify the true threat & agree on a plan of action.

If their is still a large portion of mil & law enforcement who believe in the system or who will side with or believe the media you’ll never succeed.

As of now the best course of action is to avoid violence at all costs.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:13:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The future of humanity is outside the gravity well. The future will be a mix of Idiocracy, Elysium, and The Expanse.

In a few hundred years those that left will lead a Reconquista of Terra and it will be glorious.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Our town decided the rodeo and parade were not socially distanced (aka community dissolving) enough so they were cancelled.  We did have fireworks, but they were somewhat somber.  Very different atmosphere this year.

Our county was the third or fourth highest percentage of Trump voters in the country, so lots of patriotism here.
View Quote

We didnt even get fireworks..
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:25:52 PM EDT
[#18]
It’s time you went back to work.

Edit : you are working but no work.  Sorry brother.

I have not missed a day. Thank God we are deemed essential.

You are essential too.  There is no way in hell we could be shut down this long.
Edit: keep fighting our employees depend on us to improvise and adapt to find work and move forward.
I’ll pray for you and yours
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I agree, OP. I’m in the same boat.

You should look into Mike Glover’s American Contingency plan. Or, start your own community. All the food and ammo in the world won’t matter long, if you don’t have a network or community of people around you.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@mojo7

Very good post, thank you.  You should post more.

I am not even remotely afraid of what I see on the horizon, but I also know it will be extremely difficult.  I worry for my kids, as we all do.  I worry for my friends, and I’ve decided that my last acts of capitalism aren’t going to be selfishness, so I’m using as much of the dwindling resources of my company to help my employees as much as I can, or as much as they will allow.  For some that means a letter of reference and enthusiastically helping the, try to find work.  For others, much more.

It’s like walking through a briar patch to blaze a trail for your kids.  You know you’ll bleed for it, but your kids will bleed a lot less, so we put the chin down and blaze through.

View Quote

You are a good man, OP. I pray your sight sees your community through this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:36:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We need to do something NOW. I've said in past threads that "many" American middle class males will not have will to do what it takes to get our country back. There is always a few responses to the tune of  "once they take everything from a guy, then they'll do what it takes!"

WRONG ANSWER: If we wait until they have destroyed our economy and altered OUR American way of life that we should be willing to die for to preserve... then its way to LATE. WE LOST at that point!

This needs to be a "whatever it takes" crusade to SAVE what we love and cherish.... NOT an "after its gone" REVOLT.

I'm ready. I have no more fucks to give and being in my 50's... yet still in excellent condition... I can be effective and contribute. A few more years of twiddling thumbs and growing older, maybe not.

I would love to be proven wrong about how many will not show up for this party, but I won't count on them. It is time for those that are willing to do something before that to just do it. How that all happens logistically.... no answer.... but I'm listening.
View Quote

@AZ-Dave

Start here with Mike Glover (watch on 1.5x to speed it up):

And then sign up here:
https://www.americancontingency.com/
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I can't see what their end game is, they think all the stuff they're pulling is going to make us not vote for Trump when we see they are the reason for all the problems we're having, I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jay

I hear ya. I'm planning a Costco trip since I started reading this thread this morning.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#24]
OP is not wrong.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:42:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is difficult to find confidence in a savings account.  
View Quote

Yes.  Or any financial investment.

Remember, a savings account (or ANY investment) is just an IOU.  You've given your wealth to someone to hold for a (hoped for) return on the principle, and for your convenience in storing and accessing that wealth.  But in the end, it's a promise from them to you that you will be able to extract that wealth when and how you want it.

If the system goes seriously sideways, some or even all of that IOU will vanish.  So make sure that you have a store of wealth in some manner OUTSIDE of the financial system.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:42:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will never happen, that's where all the dem votes are.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#27]
This was in another thread about great quotes iirc, I’ll just leave this here.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide.  They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.  They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.  TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears."
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#28]
I’m working like crazy to get out of the suburbs and into real rural now.  Getting remote will help buffer things and more likely to grow my own food.
Have enough guns for now.
Debt almost paid off and some food stores.
Getting out of doge in the next 60 days is the highest priority for us.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide.  They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives.  They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.  TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears."
View Quote

To whom is this quote credited?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Yep, country is fucked. The focus should be rebuilding a better one, this one is beyond saving.

Most of the so called “brave patriots” are cowering in fear, and lapping up what the media is feeding them.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

This incredibly accurate. I dont want to do the things i know will have to be done, probably soon.

And i really dont want my wife and youngest son to have to know/see those things i will have to do.

On the flip side i wont have a choice. I will fight with every breath i have to make sure they survive. It is just who i am.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was from this thread, was not attributed to anyone but taken from a website.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/A-quote-worth-sharing-/5-2343687/
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The time for our side to get organized is right fuckin now boys.  Violence is coming.

It’s his fucking job to stop it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

JHC

OPEN YOUR EYES

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The best and easiest thing to do is re-elect Trump.  It’s not as sexy as night vision, body armor and ammo forts, but the most effective.  Vote and get everyone around you to vote for Trump.  If you know older Republicans, give them a ride to the polls or get them a mail-in ballot.

JHC

OPEN YOUR EYES

Nope. Trump is President now, and shit’s fucked.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:04:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I have 7 kids.  We have been stockpiling shoes, winter boots, good jeans, etc for all of them in several sizes each.

But we are also saving/storing durable useful shoes/boots/clothes they have grown out of.  I imagine there will be many that will need the basics.

If you’ve ever read through old census reports it’s amazing how many babies died of ‘teething’ due to simple fevers that $3 in Children’s Tylenol would have fixed.  So even though my youngest is nearly 7, we stockpile that too.

This is not the time to focus on who is on my side and let the rest die.  That way is what drove the French Revolution which was a bloodbath.  It leads from ‘he wasn’t on our side’ to ‘he wasn’t on our side fast enough’.  Then ‘he wasn’t on our side enthusiastically enough’.  

View Quote

Leviticus 23:22

And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not reap to the edges of thy sadeh (field) when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather the gleanings of thy harvest; thou shalt leave them unto the oni (poor), and to the ger (foreign resident): I am Hashem Eloheichem.

As long as they mean you no harm & aren’t trying to poison your community, every effort should be made to reach an understanding of what is important in life – family, community, his creation/nature.

Plenty of misguided, both pertaining to the physical world & spiritually, regardless of politics.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:06:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our town decided the rodeo and parade were not socially distanced (aka community dissolving) enough so they were cancelled.  We did have fireworks, but they were somewhat somber.  Very different atmosphere this year.

Our county was the third or fourth highest percentage of Trump voters in the country, so lots of patriotism here.

I spent the 4th on the beach in CA. I’ve never seen such an awesome firework show in my life. Thousands of patriots lined the beach, and flipped off the government while drinking beer by bonfires, and launching illegal mortar shells. That didn’t happen in here Wyoming. Crazy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Trumps not going to go down in history as the man who let communists take over the USA after 244 years as a republic. Trump may go down in history as the man who prevented it, or died trying.

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory."

I think the government will fight the upcoming war against the communist insurrection. Not you and me.

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe he’s talking about or enemies taking advantage of our situation.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trumps not going to go down in history as the man who let communists take over the USA after 244 years as a republic. Trump may go down in history as the man who prevented it, or died trying.

"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory."

I think the government will fight the upcoming war against the communist insurrection. Not you and me.

View Quote

He’s got about 6 months to fix it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are wrong. The government, minus a few patriots, are leading this or at minimum turning a blind eye to it. Do not trust the government under any circumstances. Trump is nothing more than a speed bump.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt, blood will run soon. Trump has a constitutional obligation to protect the country from both the external and INTERNAL enemies who threaten it. And don't assume he will leave office after a rigged election. After all, the Democrats already set the precedent for coup d'état
in this country.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:22:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They want the dems to win too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:36:08 PM EDT
[#44]
LOL, you had confidence.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, but just to weaken us as a country. Maybe they think it’s already enough.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allowing the degenerate communists to display their insanity for the world to see will change some peoples minds about who they will vote for.

A heavy handed Federal response would likely have the opposite effect.

I'm all for states right and local governance. Let them own it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Jay
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jay

Nobody's 100% prepared for everything; it's just a matter of improving your odds.  Every step you take tilts the scale a little bit more in your favor.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I spent the 4th on the beach in CA. I’ve never seen such an awesome firework show in my life. Thousands of patriots lined the beach, and flipped off the government while drinking beer by bonfires, and launching illegal mortar shells. That didn’t happen in here Wyoming. Crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Told you you’d be fine If the poo poo kicks off, central CA will be a fiery pocket of resistance, from the Sierra to the shore.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JHC

OPEN YOUR EYES

That's one way of looking at it.  Another is that he finally got us to the point where decades of corruption are being forced out into the open, and people are at long last starting to pay attention.  Painful as it's going to be, we needed this.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 4:54:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You could smell this coming for years.
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top