Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

lol, good thing there arent any sattelite photos of the bodies laying in the street while the town was still under Russian occupation or anything. That would be awkward.
View Quote

Care to share that satellite footage chain of custody?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Do you have ANY mean to verify the authenticity of the pics ? Can you assure me they haven’t been manipulated in any way ?

I mean, nobody knew who maxar was 24h ago
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

look at the pictures...corroborated by witness statements, and pictures on the ground. Ignore it all if you want, but it doesn't make you smart.

Do you have ANY mean to verify the authenticity of the pics ? Can you assure me they haven’t been manipulated in any way ?

I mean, nobody knew who maxar was 24h ago

Do you have any means to verify the authenticity of ANYTHING? The holocaust? were you there? The moon landing? D-Day? Were you there? Hell, I've never even seen an F35 in real life. Do they exist?

When you have pics on the ground, satellite pics, and witness statements, you have enough info to say an event probably happened. Especially in an historical context, knowing the Russian army has done it before...unless you doubt those events too since you weren't there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, good thing there arent any sattelite photos of the bodies laying in the street while the town was still under Russian occupation or anything. That would be awkward.

People buy off on RT propaganda, but want a chain of custody for satellite photos corroborated by numerous other sources....lol
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Except you're wrong. There are a variety of sources we can use to make some judgement calls on what is going on there. Distance doesn't matter, but if it does then I was within 100 miles of the Ukrainian border recently so apparently I would know better than you right? Regardless, we do not have limited sources of information, only the complete braindead and ignorant would make that claim. There's more information coming out about this war than any war in history, and it's happening in near real time. Yes, some of it is bad, but quite a lot of it is pretty good and a smart person can piece those many sources together.
Corruption in Ukraine is an irrelevant talking point as well.

If you think this event is not important then you are almost not worth even talking to. This even has made the world more unstable than it has been in...decades...maybe longer. Both in a physical way, and financial. If you can't see that then you are an absolute fool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot to add common sense, which clearly is in short supply.

i'd imagine that waterglass is saying the same thing about common sense.

Probably, too bad he's yet to provide anything close to a convincing argument.

Also, as far as Covid, it was clear by week 2 that things were not adding up. Government overreach was obvious, and "rules" put in place didn't make sense. There's nothing like that here.

Yeah.  Absolutely nothing like that here.  LULZ!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36058/B10D4C1D-9F1A-4BA0-89EA-036730D31BAE-230-2339682.JPG

Right, nothing like that here. With Covid, you could put together information coming from a variety of sources and understand that something didn't add up.

By your logic you will NEVER know ANYTHING because you can't trust any information, even information you see with your own eyes.

Have fun going through life never knowing a damn thing about anything. Or you could open your eyes, use your head, and make reasonable calls on things based on the information available.

You intentionally ignored my point.  

Using tour covid example, it was possible to see (by the non-braindead) that none of the information officially provided added up.  It has been possible to research multiple sources and crosscheck information to get near the truth.  

Transpose to Ukraine and the same sources that pushed the "covid pandemic" are pushing the "free Ukraine!" and trying to rally everyone towards that cause.

What makes the Ukraine case much more difficult to assess (by the non-braindead) is that is a smaller event taking place in a far-away location and with very limited sources of information, most of them already proved untrustworthy a long time ago.   However, we know for sure that Ukraine is a money-laundering corrupt-to-the-core shithole that only serves billionaires associated with organizations that do not have mankind's wellbeing in mind (e.g. WEF, clinton foundation, etc.) purposes.

Add to that how low important that event is, compared to much more pressing issues Americans are facing at home.  

Conclusion, that falls in the barely-move-the-needle category, since we are getting fabricated news from both sides of an event that is not important.  

Except you're wrong. There are a variety of sources we can use to make some judgement calls on what is going on there. Distance doesn't matter, but if it does then I was within 100 miles of the Ukrainian border recently so apparently I would know better than you right? Regardless, we do not have limited sources of information, only the complete braindead and ignorant would make that claim. There's more information coming out about this war than any war in history, and it's happening in near real time. Yes, some of it is bad, but quite a lot of it is pretty good and a smart person can piece those many sources together.

If you think this event is not important then you are almost not worth even talking to. This even has made the world more unstable than it has been in...decades...maybe longer. Both in a physical way, and financial. If you can't see that then you are an absolute fool.

You just helped making my point.  You claim to be close to the conflict.

However, your posts make very clear that you are highly biased, therefore, not a reputable source of information.

You will filter off anything that does not convey your narrative, which applies to the sources you use.

There's a reason that jurors are vetted by both sides before court-of-law trials.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

People buy off on RT propaganda, but want a chain of custody for satellite photos corroborated by numerous other sources....lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's part of the game of arguing with stupid people.  They can make claims that it isn't real without providing any evidence that it isn't real, while requiring that you prove evidence that it is real.  Everyone involved in the conversation knows that the accuser can't provide any evidence it has been faked, and the accused has no access to the information needed to prove that it is real.  Even if the accused had evidence to prove that it was real, the accuser would just claim that the evidence has been faked, too, because it comes from the deep state, a deep-state connected entity or that the accused is actually part of the deep state.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I figured I'd poke in this thread after 5 pages just to see...yup. I'm out
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Until Vlad opens a can of sunshine, I really don’t give a fuck about anything outside this nation. The motherfucker occupying the office of president is the greatest threat to this nation in addition to illegal invaders from the Southern border, ANTIFA terrorists, gangs and leftist cock sucking politicians of BOTH parties!

FUCK Joe Biden
FUCK Congress
FUCK Russia
FUCK Ukraine
FUCK Europe
FUCK China

FUCK THE WORLD!
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You were slobbing Putin's knob before the war even started, don't try to lie about it...I remember. What propaganda am I pushing? You mean information coming from a variety of sources on the ground, and in the air? Meanwhile you're pushing Kremlin talking points and claiming to be a smart guy lmao.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/6biipz.jpg

Then make a logical argument.

So far the best arguments are "covid was wrong so this is wrong" and "I haven't seen the bodies myself so it's false"

Weak.

I haven’t seen the bodies myself so it could be true or false.

Who profits from the corpses if it is true or false?

Ukrainians that want the EU to join the war.

Do I care if the EU joins the war?

No.

No need to argue.

Well perhaps you should open your eyes, because it's very easy to see the bodies if you care to see what's happening over there. Civilians killed with hands tied behind their backs, executed people, shelled cities, etc.

Your argument is that Ukraine is killing their own people to get other countries involved, when other countries were already supplying them with everything they need to win on their own.
What did the Red Army have to gain by murdering and raping their way across Germany?
What did the Nazis have to gain by murdering Jews?
What does Putin have to gain now?
Perhaps is just stupid soldiers with bloodlust, not thinking about profiting.
This is a conscripted, poorly trained army with no leadership doing things that the Russian army has ALWAYS done.

Use your fucking head.

I saw many photos of armed civilians (including models holding airsoft) and Ukraine's government (and many here) "proud of it".  Many videos of civilians helping the Ukrainian military killing "bad Russians".

So, once those armed civilians are killed they are reprocessed into "innocent victims" by the MSM for mass consumption?

As an example: Still keeping in mind several discussions not long ago, in this forum, about the Syrian civil war and many fabricated photos and videos.  In Ukraine that stopped and "all is true"?

Who said all is true?

Can you comprehend the difference between a civilian fighter killed somewhere and piles of civilian bodies with hands tied behind their backs? Oh right, those pics are fabricated right.

You're a known putin lover, I remember you- namely because your screen name is the same name as my favorite hotel in Saint Petersburg. At any rate your judgement is suspect, and you have no credibility.

So, if by not buying the "free Ukraine!" propaganda that makes me a "Putin lover", what does zealously pushing that propaganda makes you?  A "soros balls licker"?

You were slobbing Putin's knob before the war even started, don't try to lie about it...I remember. What propaganda am I pushing? You mean information coming from a variety of sources on the ground, and in the air? Meanwhile you're pushing Kremlin talking points and claiming to be a smart guy lmao.

Prove it.  When did I "slob Putin before the war"?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

However, your posts make very clear that you are highly biased, therefore, not a reputable source of information.

You will filter off anything that does not convey your narrative, which applies to the sources you use.

There's a reason that jurors are vetted by both sides before court-of-law trials.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also, as far as Covid, it was clear by week 2 that things were not adding up. Government overreach was obvious, and "rules" put in place didn't make sense. There's nothing like that here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36058/B10D4C1D-9F1A-4BA0-89EA-036730D31BAE-230-2339682.JPG

Right, nothing like that here. With Covid, you could put together information coming from a variety of sources and understand that something didn't add up.

By your logic you will NEVER know ANYTHING because you can't trust any information, even information you see with your own eyes.

Have fun going through life never knowing a damn thing about anything. Or you could open your eyes, use your head, and make reasonable calls on things based on the information available.

Using tour covid example, it was possible to see (by the non-braindead) that none of the information officially provided added up.  It has been possible to research multiple sources and crosscheck information to get near the truth.  

Transpose to Ukraine and the same sources that pushed the "covid pandemic" are pushing the "free Ukraine!" and trying to rally everyone towards that cause.

What makes the Ukraine case much more difficult to assess (by the non-braindead) is that is a smaller event taking place in a far-away location and with very limited sources of information, most of them already proved untrustworthy a long time ago.   However, we know for sure that Ukraine is a money-laundering corrupt-to-the-core shithole that only serves billionaires associated with organizations that do not have mankind's wellbeing in mind (e.g. WEF, clinton foundation, etc.) purposes.

Add to that how low important that event is, compared to much more pressing issues Americans are facing at home.  

Conclusion, that falls in the barely-move-the-needle category, since we are getting fabricated news from both sides of an event that is not important.  

Wrong again. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Has it occurred to you that my views are based on the sources? If you knew me and my situation, it would be clear that a lot of people would assume that I'd fall on the Russian side of things, because if anything I'd be biased towards them. But that doesn't fit YOUR narrative.

Read more, do more research. You are clearly ignorant, but the issue is you LIKE being ignorant.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's part of the game of arguing with stupid people.  They can make claims that it isn't real without providing any evidence that it isn't real, while requiring that you prove evidence that it is real.  Everyone involved in the conversation knows that the accuser can't provide any evidence it has been faked, and the accused has no access to the information needed to prove that it is real.  Even if the accused had evidence to prove that it was real, the accuser would just claim that the evidence has been faked, too, because it comes from the deep state, a deep-state connected entity or that the accused is actually part of the deep state.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well I’ve certainly never seen that term used before
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Chinese have said that the massacre in Ukraine is "collateral damage" and not a war crime.

Well I’ve certainly never seen that term used before

I think a case could be made for all military aged males being a justification.  A shit one for sure, but Ukraine has been very straight forward any makes 16 to 60 is in the service defending their country.

It’s horrible but not every nation fights like us.  I can see the question being posed what to do with people that will be armed and fighting Russia again when Russia surrender the ground.  

I understand why the Russian army is lighting up civilian vehicles too.  Many UA small units are using civilian vehicles for transport and logistics.  It really sucks but UA decisions likely started these atrocities.

Executing women and children has no excuse, beyond this is a total war with the extermination of anyone that might challenge Russian rule, which in that case should drive the world’s reaction to this objective.  Same for deporting the native population to camps.  The world knows how that ends.

I still want Ukraine to win, it’s their country not Russia’s.  Russia forgot that when they committed the holodomor.  The media however is not presenting the full truth, shocker I know.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Prove it.  When did I do it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So far the best arguments are "covid was wrong so this is wrong" and "I haven't seen the bodies myself so it's false"

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Well perhaps you should open your eyes, because it's very easy to see the bodies if you care to see what's happening over there. Civilians killed with hands tied behind their backs, executed people, shelled cities, etc.

Your argument is that Ukraine is killing their own people to get other countries involved, when other countries were already supplying them with everything they need to win on their own.
What did the Red Army have to gain by murdering and raping their way across Germany?
This is a conscripted, poorly trained army with no leadership doing things that the Russian army has ALWAYS done.

Use your fucking head.

I saw many photos of armed civilians (including models holding airsoft) and Ukraine's government (and many here) "proud of it".  Many videos of civilians helping the Ukrainian military killing "bad Russians".

So, once those armed civilians are killed they are reprocessed into "innocent victims" by the MSM for mass consumption?

As an example: Still keeping in mind several discussions not long ago, in this forum, about the Syrian civil war and many fabricated photos and videos.  In Ukraine that stopped and "all is true"?

Who said all is true?

Can you comprehend the difference between a civilian fighter killed somewhere and piles of civilian bodies with hands tied behind their backs? Oh right, those pics are fabricated right.

You're a known putin lover, I remember you- namely because your screen name is the same name as my favorite hotel in Saint Petersburg. At any rate your judgement is suspect, and you have no credibility.

So, if by not buying the "free Ukraine!" propaganda that makes me a "Putin lover", what does zealously pushing that propaganda makes you?  A "soros balls licker"?

Deny it if you want, but we both know we've had this discussion. I'm not going to search through the archives for it, you'd deny it anyway even if I could find it since there's no screen names.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Another article there I hadn't seen anywhere else. I didn't realize Kazakhstan was that big of a grain exporter. If true, this should spice things up even more. I wonder how much of it is saving it for themselves as opposed to holding on to it until the price goes up a lot more, then sell.

Another major global breadbasket may halt grain exports

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Another article there I hadn't seen anywhere else. I didn't realize Kazakhstan was that big of a grain exporter. If true, this should spice things up even more. I wonder how much of it is saving it for themselves as opposed to holding on to it until the price goes up a lot more, then sell.

Another major global breadbasket may halt grain exports

Kazakhstan is considering the introduction of temporary restrictions on the export of grain and flour to protect its domestic food market, Agriculture Minister Yerbol Karashukeev said on Monday, without specifying any dates. Kazakhstan is one of the top 10 grain exporters in the world, supplying over 70 countries.

“The issue of imposing restrictions on both grain and flour exports is being worked out,” he told reporters, adding that the measure was due to the fact that local producers “do not want to sell grain to flour millers.”

A good farmer will hold it in his grain bin until the price goes up.  Why wouldn't anyone in Kazakhstan do the same thing ?

kwg
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My girl? Who is my girl? Are you suggesting it's Hillary? You think I voted for her? Interesting. Show your work on that one, or stop lying.

Russia is LITERALLY invading a sovereign country and murdering civilians right now. This has nothing to do with "collusion".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Meh. Don’t care.

Then why come peddle your bullshit in a thread about something you admittedly are ignorant about?

To see which CIA propagated horse shit was being pushed today. I pay for it after all.

Right. Go do some more research. Read the 1,500 page thread and get up to speed before you talk as if you actually know what's going on, because you clearly don't.

Are you talking about arfcom's censored thread with a clear "free Ukraine!" objective?    Next you will tell us to also check CNN, NYT, WaPo, ANC, etc?  

The thread that kicks people out that thread slide and repeat KNOWN Kremlin talking points? Sorry that hit a nerve, did you get removed?

"Russia, Russia!"

Your girl paying fines (when she should be facing a firing squad) because of the fabricated Trump-Russia collusion she pushed makes your point and that thread quite credible, like Twitter and Facebook posts and discussions in those echo chambers, and CNN, NYT, WaPo and other MSM articles.  

My girl? Who is my girl? Are you suggesting it's Hillary? You think I voted for her? Interesting. Show your work on that one, or stop lying.

Russia is LITERALLY invading a sovereign country and murdering civilians right now. This has nothing to do with "collusion".

Funny how you used a hillary talking pint, yet you claim you are not a hillary lover.

It works both ways.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:19:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In courts, there is something called an evidentiary standard.  You don't get to introduce any and all evidence that you want to.  Evidence that fails to meet a certain standard gets screened out and the jury never gets to see it because its BS.  I could care less if you want to read state-sponsored propaganda or not, but it is not necessary to do so in the search for "truth".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not arguing our media doesn't suck. I'm saying it's irrelevant, and that RT is Kremlin owned propaganda- anyone that buys into it is parroting Russian talking points.
It's that weak binary thinking. Our media is full of shit, so the media that disagrees with our media must be telling the truth. It always helps if the alternate media is supporting the alternate narrative. It's almost like it isn't an accident and it's specifically targeted to support the confirmation bias of the audience that doesn't like the institutions of the target country.

No, it's because our media is full of shit and completely untrustworthy that anyone seeking the truth needs to read "the other side" and try to figure out the truth hidden in between.

So, we know both sides lie.  Only way to try to find out what's really going on is listening to both sides.

Like the old-style courts of law do.  Have you heard of it?

In courts, there is something called an evidentiary standard.  You don't get to introduce any and all evidence that you want to.  Evidence that fails to meet a certain standard gets screened out and the jury never gets to see it because its BS.  I could care less if you want to read state-sponsored propaganda or not, but it is not necessary to do so in the search for "truth".

Both sides are spitting state-sponsored propaganda and both sides fabricate and censor information.  Now you are getting on the "if both sides believe in God, for what side God will intervene?".

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Funny how you used a hillary talking pint, yet you claim you are not a hillary lover.

It works both ways.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Meh. Don’t care.

Then why come peddle your bullshit in a thread about something you admittedly are ignorant about?

To see which CIA propagated horse shit was being pushed today. I pay for it after all.

Right. Go do some more research. Read the 1,500 page thread and get up to speed before you talk as if you actually know what's going on, because you clearly don't.

Are you talking about arfcom's censored thread with a clear "free Ukraine!" objective?    Next you will tell us to also check CNN, NYT, WaPo, ANC, etc?  

The thread that kicks people out that thread slide and repeat KNOWN Kremlin talking points? Sorry that hit a nerve, did you get removed?

"Russia, Russia!"

Your girl paying fines (when she should be facing a firing squad) because of the fabricated Trump-Russia collusion she pushed makes your point and that thread quite credible, like Twitter and Facebook posts and discussions in those echo chambers, and CNN, NYT, WaPo and other MSM articles.  

It works both ways.

lol, what talking point is that? That Russia invaded a sovereign nation?

I feel like I'm arguing with a 10 year old. Your logic sucks dude.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Read? Anything remotely independent. (Not RT except for entertainment). Read all you can, read accounts from people on the ground, look at pictures, watch videos, listen to captured audio. Then you have to use a little common sense and decide what is believable and what is not. I know, it's tough having to think for yourself. Nowhere here did I advocate for blindly trusting anyone or anything, but when you hear the same thing from 5 sources, you can probably make a decision.
View Quote

you didn't answer the question. don't be elusive...

many Americans are already reading multiple sources, domestic and foreign, and thinking for themselves and making their own judgements

specifically what "independent news" sites are you suggesting Americans are to read and parrot?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:21:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Both sides are spitting state-sponsored propaganda and both sides fabricate and censor information.  Now you are getting on the "if both sides believe in God, for what side God will intervene?".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not arguing our media doesn't suck. I'm saying it's irrelevant, and that RT is Kremlin owned propaganda- anyone that buys into it is parroting Russian talking points.
It's that weak binary thinking. Our media is full of shit, so the media that disagrees with our media must be telling the truth. It always helps if the alternate media is supporting the alternate narrative. It's almost like it isn't an accident and it's specifically targeted to support the confirmation bias of the audience that doesn't like the institutions of the target country.

No, it's because our media is full of shit and completely untrustworthy that anyone seeking the truth needs to read "the other side" and try to figure out the truth hidden in between.

So, we know both sides lie.  Only way to try to find out what's really going on is listening to both sides.

Like the old-style courts of law do.  Have you heard of it?

I don't think you know what "state sponsored media" is.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

many Americans are already reading multiple sources, domestic and foreign, and thinking for themselves and making their own judgements

specifically what "independent news" sites are you suggesting Americans are to read and parrot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read? Anything remotely independent. (Not RT except for entertainment). Read all you can, read accounts from people on the ground, look at pictures, watch videos, listen to captured audio. Then you have to use a little common sense and decide what is believable and what is not. I know, it's tough having to think for yourself. Nowhere here did I advocate for blindly trusting anyone or anything, but when you hear the same thing from 5 sources, you can probably make a decision.

Sorry, I didn't think I had to be that specific. Here's the thing, if you can grasp the point I'm making- read all you can. Read a bit from everything....you can do without the state sponsored media though.

I hope you get my point, it's not that difficult.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Don't be obtuse. It's absolutely moronic to make the argument that you can NEVER know ANYTHING as fact unless you personally witnessed it with your own eyes.

By your logic NOTHING ever happened because you didn't see it yourself. As Theodoric mentioned above, there's a standard for evidence.

Saying stuff like this will make people think you're dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look at the pictures...corroborated by witness statements, and pictures on the ground. Ignore it all if you want, but it doesn't make you smart.

So you were there? On site?

Don't be obtuse. It's absolutely moronic to make the argument that you can NEVER know ANYTHING as fact unless you personally witnessed it with your own eyes.

By your logic NOTHING ever happened because you didn't see it yourself. As Theodoric mentioned above, there's a standard for evidence.

What's the "standard of evidence"?  If it's that "manual", both sides could be using it, thus rendering the info coming from both of them useless.

In (real) Science experiments, data has to be processed by precise standards and validated through control experiments, which have been the procedures that the "global warming" and "covid pandemic" zealots have been trying to manipulate and censor, and I see the "free Ukraine!" crowd doing the same.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sorry, I didn't think I had to be that specific. Here's the thing, if you can grasp the point I'm making- read all you can. Read a bit from everything....you can do without the state sponsored media though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can't even answer a very simple question

all you are doing is virtue signaling
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is no God (unbiased source of truth). There never has been.  There is, however, various levels of untrustworthiness in the non-godly sphere of reality. If you choose to try and gather information from a source that has a high level of untrustworthiness and animus towards our country, feel free to do so. I don't really care one way or another because I'm not stupid enough to think that the truth actually matters in cases like this. Propaganda and psyops are a legitimate form of warfare. I could care less how those people died as long as the information hurts Russia. The truth that I know is that Russia isn't our ally and, strategically, they must be stopped in Ukraine. Every Russian asset that is killed there is good for the United States and Western Europe. It's going to take really good propaganda to ensure that the international community is on board with it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LMAO

Yet when we look at all the evidence available, it became very obvious that Kyle acted in self defense. Thanks for proving my point.

You are believing what you WANT to believe in spite of the evidence. You're free to do so, but again, it doesn't make you smart.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who own those satellites?   Are we getting all the images?   Are the images we are getting being doctored?

Depending on the sources:

The 2020 "elections" were just, had no fraud and the pedophile really got 81 million votes.
The pedophile's son's laptop was a "Russia propaganda".
The "Trump-Russia collusion" was real.
Benghazi happened because of a video posted on Youtube.
The US southern border crisis is a rightwing-Russia fabrication.
The "covid pandemic and the required mandates" were absolutely necessary and the "vaccines work".

I can continue this list for a long time.

All of them based on "hard evidence by sources and experts" (provided by the sources publishing them).

How did it go?

Maxar technologies based in Colorado.

Is that enough to make it a reputable/credible source?

Like that famous Kenosha case?   I remember that even doctored images and videos were presented trying to incriminate the intended person and paint others as "victims", let alone "testimonies".

Another one?  Florida, a guy shot another who was about to kill him, but all the (same) media did everything it could to paint the guy who defended himself the criminal and the criminal the victim. Including posting fake photos and statements.  And the same government (and characters) pushing the "free Ukraine!" narrative using the full weight of the state to push the fake narrative in Florida.

I can cite other cases like that that happened right here, beside us in America.

So, how does "photos, videos and testimonies" that come from questionable sources somewhere far away make it true?  Who corroborated those "sources"?

LMAO

Yet when we look at all the evidence available, it became very obvious that Kyle acted in self defense. Thanks for proving my point.

You are believing what you WANT to believe in spite of the evidence. You're free to do so, but again, it doesn't make you smart.

Yet, so far, the "evidence" that the "free Ukraine!" crowd have been providing is closer to what the AGs and media in both cases were providing.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:30:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What's the "standard of evidence"?  If it's that "manual", both sides could be using it, thus rendering the info coming from both of them useless.

In (real) Science experiments, data has to be processed by precise standards and validated through control experiments, which have been the procedures that the "global warming" and "covid pandemic" zealots have been trying to manipulate and censor, and I see the "free Ukraine!" crowd doing the same.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you were there? On site?

Hey dude, maybe you missed it but this isn't a science experiment. We're trying to piece together current events. Big difference.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:31:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Deny it if you want, but we both know we've had this discussion. I'm not going to search through the archives for it, you'd deny it anyway even if I could find it since there's no screen names.
View Quote

Roland, my father gave me some advice when I was a kid. He said never wrestle with a pig, you bother get filthy, and the pig likes it.

You are wasting your time arguing with them. Just the way it is, you can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yet, so far, the "evidence" that the "free Ukraine!" crowd have been providing is closer to what the AGs and media in both cases were providing.

View Quote

When was the last time you were in a CIS country and how well do you know Russian people?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did answer your question....

You clearly don't know what virtue signalling is, and if you think saying "invading a sovereign country and killing civilians is bad" is virtue signalling then you have a low standard for virtue.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:32:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who own those satellites?   Are we getting all the images?   Are the images we are getting being doctored?

Depending on the sources:

The 2020 "elections" were just, had no fraud and the pedophile really got 81 million votes.
The pedophile's son's laptop was a "Russia propaganda".
The "Trump-Russia collusion" was real.
Benghazi happened because of a video posted on Youtube.
The US southern border crisis is a rightwing-Russia fabrication.
The "covid pandemic and the required mandates" were absolutely necessary and the "vaccines work".

I can continue this list for a long time.

All of them based on "hard evidence by sources and experts" (provided by the sources publishing them).

How did it go?

Maxar technologies based in Colorado.

Is that enough to make it a reputable/credible source?

Like that famous Kenosha case?   I remember that even doctored images and videos were presented trying to incriminate the intended person and paint others as "victims", let alone "testimonies".

Another one?  Florida, a guy shot another who was about to kill him, but all the (same) media did everything it could to paint the guy who defended himself the criminal and the criminal the victim. Including posting fake photos and statements.  And the same government (and characters) pushing the "free Ukraine!" narrative using the full weight of the state to push the fake narrative in Florida.

I can cite other cases like that that happened right here, beside us in America.

So, how does "photos, videos and testimonies" that come from questionable sources somewhere far away make it true?  Who corroborated those "sources"?

LMAO

Hardly. This just illustrates that you're not looking into the situation at all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:32:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Roland, my father gave me some advice when I was a kid. He said never wrestle with a pig, you bother get filthy, and the pig likes it.

You are wasting your time arguing with them. Just the way it is, you can't fix stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not wrong...
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think a case could be made for all military aged males being a justification.  A shit one for sure, but Ukraine has been very straight forward any makes 16 to 60 is in the service defending their country.

It’s horrible but not every nation fights like us.  I can see the question being posed what to do with people that will be armed and fighting Russia again when Russia surrender the ground.  

I understand why the Russian army is lighting up civilian vehicles too.  Many UA small units are using civilian vehicles for transport and logistics.  It really sucks but UA decisions likely started these atrocities.

Executing women and children has no excuse, beyond this is a total war with the extermination of anyone that might challenge Russian rule, which in that case should drive the world’s reaction to this objective.  Same for deporting the native population to camps.  The world knows how that ends.

I still want Ukraine to win, it’s their country not Russia’s.  Russia forgot that when they committed the holodomor.  The media however is not presenting the full truth, shocker I know.
View Quote

Military aged males aren’t combatants unless engaged in certain activities, enrolled, enlisted or commissioned in certain groups or uniformed. Killing a 40 year old man in civilian clothing who is standing in his yard is almost certainly a war crime.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you missed the part where I said our MSM sucks too, also opinion articles are a reach dude. So are ones from 2015.

what news outlets (foreign or domestic; state owned/funded or state aligned; etc.) are Americans supposed to read and trust (and "parrot")...in your opinion?

Five sources is enough?  Like CNN, WaPo, Fox, NYT, and ABC?  

Define "remotely independent".

Accounts from people on the ground?  Who is interviewing, consolidating, editing and broadcasting that info?   I recall there was a thread about a guy who went there and started posting stuff that did not exactly align with what some here (the same usual suspects) agreed with they started bashing him.   So, one can imagine what kind of "accounts" get here.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Accounts from people on the ground?  Who is interviewing, consolidating, editing and broadcasting that info?   I recall there was a thread about a guy who went there and started posting stuff that did not exactly align with what some here (the same usual suspects) agreed with they started bashing him.   So, one can imagine what kind of "accounts" get here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you missed the part where I said our MSM sucks too, also opinion articles are a reach dude. So are ones from 2015.

what news outlets (foreign or domestic; state owned/funded or state aligned; etc.) are Americans supposed to read and trust (and "parrot")...in your opinion?

Sigh.

Because the info that guy was posting was in direct conflict with hundreds of other people on the ground, video, pictures, and satellite imagery. Again, look at all the info you can- that guy was an outlier saying there was no war even happening. You want to believe him?

Again, feel free to ignore ALL the evidence, but you'll just go through life ignorant which apparently is your MO.

ETA Remotely independent, at the VERY LEAST- not state run...
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:40:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shouldn't the same standards apply of a source is to be taken seriously?

We know RT is questionable because we know its chain of custody (belongs to Russia state); therefore not difficult to imagine how information is handled.

However, no one here know what happens with the satellite imagery attributed to maxar.  Why is it more credible than RT's?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

you clearly don't know what virtue signalling is, and if you think saying "invading a sovereign country and killing civilians is bad" is virtue signalling then you have a low standard for virtue.
View Quote

you are going around pointing your finger, banging drums, perseverating about RT, and accusing nearly everyone for parroting Kremlin talking points.....

if you are not understanding the irony of what you are doing to be exactly what the Kremlin Commies are doing to suppress free thought, I can wager you are probably even red on the inside
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:45:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We know RT is questionable because we know its chain of custody (belongs to Russia state); therefore not difficult to imagine how information is handled.

However, no one here know what happens with the satellite imagery attributed to maxar.  Why is it more credible than RT's?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are misusing the term "chain of custody".  Chain of custody refers to keeping records of who handles a physical item as it passes through the lifecycle of performing analysis on it.  I think the term you are looking for is "nexus", as in "we know RT is questionable because we know its nexus is with the Russian state".
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again. Look at the totality of the information and make a call. Some is certainly suspect. You have to use common sense. When you see executed people and shelled civilians and RT says "lol not us" you can assume they're lying.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:46:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Weak binary thinking has been a plague on arf for years now. Not a fan of trump? SYGL. Support a sovereign country invaded by a bully neighbor? You're a globalist globohomo.

Meanwhile they lap up every idiot thing RT has to say KNOWING it's state run media and fail to see the irony.
View Quote

Is there really a large cohort of people supporting the invasion of Ukraine by Russia? I see a few shills here and there, but honestly they could be counted on one hand. I see a lot more people who terribly dislike both parties and don't give a shit one way or the other which is a completely different sentiment than the above bolded.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

you are going around pointing your finger, banging drums, perseverating about RT, and accusing nearly everyone for parroting Kremlin talking points.....

if you are not understanding the irony of what you are doing to be exactly what the Kremlin Commies are doing to suppress free thought, I can wager you are probably even red on the inside
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you clearly don't know what virtue signalling is, and if you think saying "invading a sovereign country and killing civilians is bad" is virtue signalling then you have a low standard for virtue.

Debating and telling you correct information is not suppressing free thought. It's not my fault that your "free thought" is nonsensical.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Is there really a large cohort of people supporting the invasion of Ukraine by Russia? I see a few shills here and there, but honestly they could be counted on one hand. I see a lot more people who terribly dislike both parties and don't give a shit one way or the other which is a completely different sentiment than the above bolded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak binary thinking has been a plague on arf for years now. Not a fan of trump? SYGL. Support a sovereign country invaded by a bully neighbor? You're a globalist globohomo.

Meanwhile they lap up every idiot thing RT has to say KNOWING it's state run media and fail to see the irony.

Not really, it's more people like you see here saying "we can't really know anything" and "I don't support Ukraine because they're corrupt".
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wrong again. Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Has it occurred to you that my views are based on the sources? If you knew me and my situation, it would be clear that a lot of people would assume that I'd fall on the Russian side of things, because if anything I'd be biased towards them. But that doesn't fit YOUR narrative.

Read more, do more research. You are clearly ignorant, but the issue is you LIKE being ignorant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOU claimed you were "recently less than 100 miles of the Ukrainian border".

And, again, you just said you make your views based on "your sources".  Based on that alone, one can see why you have such opinions.

And about me being wrong, it's YOU saying it (e.g. I am a "Putin lover" because I do not buy the "free Ukraine!" propaganda), which also helps making my point.

I can rest my case with you now, eh?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:49:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bingo. But if you don't support the current thing, you get lumped in with the shills.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not really, it's more people like you see here saying "we can't really know anything" and "I don't support Ukraine because they're corrupt".
View Quote

Ah ok. Thanks, understood.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Who said all is true?

So, the same way you made this up (you cannot prove that I ever did it), it's not unreasonable to question anything else coming from you.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

And there's something wrong with not supporting Ukraine because they're corrupt? Seems pretty reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:52:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And, again, you just said you make your views based on "your sources".  Based on that alone, one can see why you have such opinions.

And about me being wrong, it's YOU saying it (e.g. I am a "Putin lover" because I do not buy the "free Ukraine!" propaganda), which also helps making my point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No you can't because you're reading comprehension sucks. You said "its far away" as a reason to not be able to understand what's going on. I pointed out I was close there, so by YOUR logic I should know better than you right? Obviously not. I was poking a hole in your argument but you're too dense to grasp it.

They are not MY sources, they are THE sources, from a variety of places. Keep reading RT if you like.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Meh. Don’t care.

"Russia, Russia!"

It works both ways.

So did the US, several times without even as good as a excuse Russia is trying to use. Where's the outrage over those?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So, the same way you made this up (you cannot prove that I ever did it), it's not unreasonable to question anything else coming from you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Who said all is true?

We both know you're lying, and you can make something of it if you like, but if you've ever searched the archives you know it's almost impossible.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And there's something wrong with not supporting Ukraine because they're corrupt? Seems pretty reasonable to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's irrelevant. Our government is corrupt too, do we deserve to be invaded? It's not reasonable if you think about it for more than 5 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Military aged males aren’t combatants unless engaged in certain activities, enrolled, enlisted or commissioned in certain groups or uniformed. Killing a 40 year old man in civilian clothing who is standing in his yard is almost certainly a war crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about killing seven children standing in theirs?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weak.

No.

No need to argue.

Use your fucking head.

Meh. Don’t care.

"Russia, Russia!"

It works both ways.

I am likely going down a 10 year old level to discussing with you.  

You make things up when you do not have any evidence and evade when caught (e.g. the "Russian collusion" claims made by your girl also completely fabricated)

Anyway... keep going.  Your desperate attempts to defend the "free Ukraine!" narrative are a funny entertainment to laugh at.

Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top