Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
We've all read some interesting fiction in our lifetimes but this has to be some next-level creativity right here.  Trump screws 10s.  9s at worst.  She's a two AM 3 at best.  I wouldn't hit that if it broke the longest dry spell of my life.  I'd rather just go on rubbing one out when I felt the need.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Goddamn what the fuck did she do to that dag
View Quote
And is there video?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Has he resigned yet?

Have the _twins reported to Mueller?

Is it Happening?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]

“Credible”

I can’t fathom how anyone could watch that bullshit hearing and thought any of it was credible.

It was a blatant attempt to sabotage an honest man. Everyone involved in it deserves to burn in hell.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

“Credible”

I can’t fathom how anyone could watch that bullshit hearing and thought any of it was credible.

It was a blatant attempt to sabotage an honest man. Everyone involved in it deserves to burn in hell.
View Quote
There's dumb people everywhere.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They are getting desperate
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We have to Kavanaugh the evil orange bad man before he blows the world up with nukes!  Our lies are justified!

She didn't report this violent rape to the police at the time...why exactly?  She's decided to come forward with these allegations now...why exactly?
View Quote
Someone must have told her Trump was running for potus and the Supreme Court
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:14:08 PM EDT
[#10]
and go Election 2020

Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Was there a police report? Is there a police report? No? Then I don't care.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
If this accusation is true and Trump had sex with this woman, it leaves me with one question................

Who is the real victim here?

Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Rape seems to be driven by elections or political appointments lately.

How... interesting.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Sounds fake:

Reading it it sounds like they were standing, facing each other and he had her pinned against a wall and managed to rape her even though she was resisting physically and had clothes on.

Having sex isn't easy standing when facing each other with a willing partner.

There is a reason in MMA submissions tend to happen on the ground. It is hard to pull off when your oppenent can move their body. Undressing someone and having sexual intercourse would be the same thing.

If he was pinning her with his shoulders she would have been free to move her hips. She indicates using her legs to stomp, using her knee. With that freedom of motion I don't buy that he would be able to rape her while she was resisting.

Now, Bill Clinton forced Juanita onto a bed IIRC while biting her lip. That is a realistic description of forcable rape.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sounds fake:

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.
Reading it it sounds like they were standing, facing each other and he had her pinned against a wall and managed to rape her even though she was resisting physically and had clothes on.

Having sex isn't easy standing when facing each other with a willing partner.

There is a reason in MMA submissions tend to happen on the ground. It is hard to pull off when your oppenent can move their body. Undressing someone and having sexual intercourse would be the same thing.

If he was pinning her with his shoulders she would have been free to move her hips. She indicates using her legs to stomp, using her knee. With that freedom of motion I don't buy that he would be able to rape her while she was resisting.

Now, Bill Clinton forced Juanita onto a bed IIRC while biting her lip. That is a realistic description of forcable rape.
So she was able to RUN with tights around her knees???
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#15]
>Refuses to attack Iran after drone shot down
>Next day hit with a rape allegation

It's all so tiresome
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll take "things that never happened" for $100, Alex.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  Biden will say that Trump grabbed his pussy next.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She named HTS in the article.  She didn't name Donald Trump.  I wonder why?
View Quote
Dead people rarely sue?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:25:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope he says that he wouldn't give her so much as a quick twat slap even if there was 50 bucks in it for him.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Another person who donates exclusively to democrats.

She is a sexist pig. If she were a dictator she would have concentration camps for men and all male babies would be aborted.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#22]
23 years is past my statute of limitations on giving a damn even if he really did.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Golly!  She sure has been raped a lot.
View Quote
Amazingly by rich white boys.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#25]
If this really happened, she would have come out in the 90s.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:36:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Oh for crying out loud.
Which commie witch does she want in the WH?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:37:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
HOw much money did Blasey-Ford make from the Kavanaugh accusation?  Plus she will be honored as a hero by the tards.
View Quote
She got over $1 million.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Early life  Wiki
Carroll was born in Detroit, Michigan, to a Jewish family, and nicknamed "Betty Jean" from an early age. Her father, Tom Carroll, is an inventor, and her mother, Betty Carroll, is a retired Allen County, Indiana politician. Carroll was raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana. She attended Indiana University, where she was a Pi Beta Phi and a cheerleader and was crowned Miss Indiana University. In 1964, representing Indiana University, she won the Miss Cheerleader USA title.[2] Carroll appeared on the mid-1980s edition of Card Sharks hosted by Bob Eubanks.

Advice columnist career

Her column became known due to Carroll's opinions on sex, her insistence that women should "never never" structure their lives around men, and her compassion for letter-writers experiencing difficult life situations.[3][4] Amy Gross, former editor-in-chief of Elle and currently the editor-in-chief of O, The Oprah Magazine, describes the "Ask E. Jean" debut as "though we had put her on a bucking bronco and her answers were the cheers and whoops and hollers of a fearless woman having a good ol time."[5]
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Why on earther would she keep the outfit???  I would think, that if true, it would have been burned.  So, there's that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
exactly my first thought. what worries me is the next step they'll take. I have no doubt that the left, the libs, the dems, the progressives, the commie have seriously considered violence. I would not be surprised if they have some patsy or patsies lined up to attempt to take him out. I pray that the Secret Service is up to the challenge.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope Trump wins a defamation suit

Would be sweet to see her homeless
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:46:53 PM EDT
[#32]
WTF
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#33]
I've had enough of this shit. They're going to do whatever they can to shit on us.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Aspirational rape.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Full of shit
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Wait a minute.  This is the chick that makes up "dear abby" stuff.  We've had a thread on her sometime in the last few months.  Her stuff is, uh, "inventive."
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've had enough of this shit. They're going to do whatever they can to shit on us.
View Quote
keep your powder dry.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#40]
She believes her destiny is to build a better world for everyone. If you believed that — if you truly believed it — wouldn't you kill whoever stood between you and paradise?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#41]
That's so weird. I just remembered that she raped me in a department store changing room.  It's a fact.  Because I say so, and I totally just now remembered.  Let us go to the presses!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
And she never said anything about trump because of "his followers" which he didn't have in the 90s
View Quote
This is so true.  Trump was simply an easy buck for paparazzi photogs back then - basically just a countdown to the next divorce or whatever - an easy mark for gossip columnists.  No way this happened in NYC.  Not a chance.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#43]
We should pivot this to that black Dem in VA with the rape charges.

The claims against Trump as so lame, they are worse than the ones the Ford chick was claiming against Kav. What she claimed happened is actually a plausible thing for a girl at a party. This rape claim against Trump isn't plausible. It sounds made up out of whole cloth.

I think Ford actually experienced such an event at a party. Perhaps not as an assault. Perhaps is was mutual engagement. With some other boy. And then used that event as her core memory, so that she could make consistent claims against kav, rather than relying on something made up.

This Carroll woman lacks Ford's smarts and it making something up completly.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Defamation lawsuit in 3.....2......
View Quote
I sure fucking hope so!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is so true.  Trump was simply an easy buck for paparazzi photogs back then - basically just a countdown to the next divorce or whatever - an easy mark for gossip columnists.  No way this happened in NYC.  Not a chance.
View Quote
There was also a group who investigate the fuck out of Trump in the late 90s, I recall an early article (not by a conservative) that made the point there was no way Trump was a Russian asset, he was too vetted.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Getting ahead of Bidens accusers?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So she was sexually assaulted dozens of times and never pressed charges? And always by rich guys who were some kind of jerk not an athlete, can't drive stick etc?

And she never said anything about trump because of "his followers" which he didn't have in the 90s
View Quote
It's HER TRUTH!!!!1!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#48]
add her to teh defamation lawsuit too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Trump doesn't rape 5's.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top