Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I just don't buy it when it comes to allegations from 30 years ago. Agenda and bitterness make democrats do insane shit anymore
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
She better have some proof that they were even in the same department store.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
The crazy thing is, these idiots keep trotting this crap out, thinking that anyone who voted for Trump in the first place is going to go "Oh, my Gawd... He's a rapist, I can't vote for him again...".

I gotta tell you, given what Trump has been doing for the economy and standing up for American interests internationally? I'm pleasantly surprised by him, and I'll crawl through broken glass to vote for him again. And, here's the kicker: Even if they line up a dozen women who testify that he raped them, I'm still voting for the bastard. Why? Because the sonuvabitch is about the first President in my lifetime that actually even tried to keep his election promises, and who's looking out for someone besides the Chamber of Commerce or the latest left-wing nuttery.

Trump has been a delightful shock, to tell the truth. I voted for him mostly because "not Hillary", and I had very low expectations of him. I figured "What the hell harm can it do...? If nothing else, it's voting for who these rat bastards don't want me to, so f**k 'em...".

I actually like the cheesy bastard, now. I mean, I know he's not a saint, but who cares? He's also not Hillary, sold out to the Chamber of Commerce, or some left-wing ideologue. Sumbitch may be a lunatic, but he's an American lunatic, and he's concerned about what's good for America, not some idealistic BS or the business interests.

Never, ever thought I'd say this, but I like him. I think he's doing a decent job, better than most. And, if Mueller and all the rest of those freaks who put innocent men into jail all over the place couldn't find a way to charge his ass with anything, he's gotta be cleaner than clean, whiter than white, and innocent as a newborn.

Which is funny as hell; they came up with all that collusion crap to throw his ass out, and all they did was essentially make him unassailable.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I believer her. The department store dressing room is, historically, where I've done all my raping. It's sound proof and totally private, plus the locks are really good and no one will call the cops if they think people are having sex in one.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believer her. The department store dressing room is, historically, where I've done all my raping. It's sound proof and totally private, plus the locks are really good and no one will call the cops if they think people are having sex in one.
View Quote
I'm old school, I like the rape van myself.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#6]
At this point I don't believe any rape claims made by anyone anywhere. This shit is out of hand.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2813/van_jpg-988203.JPG
View Quote
Sweet van.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But joggers take so much work to catch!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Dont tell me.. an ardent Democrat with ties to some candidate and has given a stupid amount of money to hillary, warren, etc but has zero actual evidence and only a story that no one can verify.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#10]
She has gotten the Bunker Buster from Jussie Smollett too, hasn't she?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Sure because all rape victims wait 20 years to call rape....
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sure because all rape victims wait 20 years to call rape....
View Quote
And she decided to skip the Trump Rape Train in 2016?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 7:57:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#15]
another delusional democrap
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#16]
My wife is channel surfing-MSNBC and CNN are discussing it now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:37:08 PM EDT
[#17]
He raped me also.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't they realize that when they create these made-up hail marys to try and smear people, they are poisoning the well for those who are legitimately attacked?

This is disgraceful to me for a few reasons, but that's the biggest one.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#20]
There certainly wouldn't be anyone around a changing room to hear, if she needed help.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Notice she has a book coming out... Nice way to attract attention to yourself.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:13:46 PM EDT
[#22]
When I was a young boy Jean Carroll molested me over and over again, it was terrible and I only talk about it now so others might not be harmed. You have to believe me even though it happened 30 years ago. I even kept my GI joe pajamas to prove it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Funny these allegations come out on a Friday.  Going into the weekend nobody will care.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Just saw this on a FOX news link.

“The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me,” she said. “It turns into a colossal struggle.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/longtime-advice-columnist-e-jean-carroll-accuses-trump-of-sexual-assault-in-1990s

cold link because its just stupid.

Really???  lots of detail there but you can't remember if you were penetrated or not?

Another thing........  A dressing room???  What woman invites a guy BACK INTO THE DRESSING ROOM with her?  Sounds like some mixed messaging there.  Come back and watch me undress but don't touch.  WOW?  Why am I so confused?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Good Lord, Trump did not rape Winonas' big brown beaver, holy shit that woman is fugly as sin itself. 'scuse me while I go throw up.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

"Credible"

I can't fathom how anyone could watch that bullshit hearing and thought any of it was credible.

It was a blatant attempt to sabotage an honest man. Everyone involved in it deserves to burn in hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"Credible"

I can't fathom how anyone could watch that bullshit hearing and thought any of it was credible.

It was a blatant attempt to sabotage an honest man. Everyone involved in it deserves to burn in hell.
They wanted to believe it.  And they think anyone who disagrees w/ them is stupid (Bush/Quail) or evil.  Or both.  That goes along w/ the evil part.  Even if they don't believe it, they're willing to give it the benefit of the doubt because the ends justify the means.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lemme guess, liberal with ties to Hilliary?
View Quote
HOW DARE YOU!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#29]
That is 87 kinds of crazy
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Funny these allegations come out on a Friday.  Going into the weekend nobody will care.
View Quote
Well before the general election...I really don’t get the timing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Bad Santa (5/12) Movie CLIP - Bob Chipeska (2003) HD
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#32]
FHRC tried to diddle me when I was 7 years old.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I'll be breaking the news about her as soon as I can get the MSM to pay attention to me.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:17:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Someone’s got a book coming out...
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Golly!  She sure has been raped a lot.
View Quote
Read this in Rutger Hauer’s voice
"Gosh, you''ve really got some nice toys here." (Blade Runner quote, Roy Batty, Rutger Hauer)
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#35]
I finally figured out who she reminded me of - Diane Keaton.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She believes her destiny is to build a better world for everyone. If you believed that — if you truly believed it — wouldn't you kill whoever stood between you and paradise?
View Quote
All of them... better worlds.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Don't they realize that when they create these made-up hail marys to try and smear people, they are poisoning the well for those who are legitimately attacked?

This is disgraceful to me for a few reasons, but that's the biggest one.
View Quote
it is also disgraceful because of how it makes our politics so ugly and shameless.  "Oh, we don't like that this guy beat our girl.  Let's smear him with a false rape allegation.  That will teach people to beat us!"

There's not really any bouncing back from false rape allegations for the accused or accuser.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think the various factions within the DNC are all just spazzing the fuck out.  It's not a conspiracy being executed.  It's just spazzing the fuck out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think the various factions within the DNC are all just spazzing the fuck out.  It's not a conspiracy being executed.  It's just spazzing the fuck out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
The timing for this smear would have normally been used later.
Their internal polling must show them getting blown out of the water.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
1% of GD thinks he did it
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

1% of GD thinks he did it
View Quote
Yeah, well they're retarded, so......
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWk6IfRuEE
Great movie
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:16:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Notice she has a book coming out... Nice way to attract attention to yourself.
View Quote
The book is probably how the Dems are paying her for this. They love doing crooked book deals as a way to launder money. You occasionally hear about some charity like the Clinton foundation buying thousands of copies of books and giving them away to inner-city schools or in Africa.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not a rape van!

Now THAT is a rape van!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
When I was a young boy Jean Carroll molested me over and over again, it was terrible and I only talk about it now so others might not be harmed. You have to believe me even though it happened 30 years ago. I even kept my GI joe pajamas to prove it.
View Quote
Me too!  Except my pajamas had cowboys on them.  She also paddled me with a section of "Hot Wheels" track.

Now I can't get an erection unless I hear the whistle of that track slicing through the air.

She ruined my life ....
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The crazy thing is, these idiots keep trotting this crap out, thinking that anyone who voted for Trump in the first place is going to go "Oh, my Gawd... He's a rapist, I can't vote for him again...".

I gotta tell you, given what Trump has been doing for the economy and standing up for American interests internationally? I'm pleasantly surprised by him, and I'll crawl through broken glass to vote for him again. And, here's the kicker: Even if they line up a dozen women who testify that he raped them, I'm still voting for the bastard. Why? Because the sonuvabitch is about the first President in my lifetime that actually even tried to keep his election promises, and who's looking out for someone besides the Chamber of Commerce or the latest left-wing nuttery.

Trump has been a delightful shock, to tell the truth. I voted for him mostly because "not Hillary", and I had very low expectations of him. I figured "What the hell harm can it do...? If nothing else, it's voting for who these rat bastards don't want me to, so f**k 'em...".

I actually like the cheesy bastard, now. I mean, I know he's not a saint, but who cares? He's also not Hillary, sold out to the Chamber of Commerce, or some left-wing ideologue. Sumbitch may be a lunatic, but he's an American lunatic, and he's concerned about what's good for America, not some idealistic BS or the business interests.

Never, ever thought I'd say this, but I like him. I think he's doing a decent job, better than most. And, if Mueller and all the rest of those freaks who put innocent men into jail all over the place couldn't find a way to charge his ass with anything, he's gotta be cleaner than clean, whiter than white, and innocent as a newborn.

Which is funny as hell; they came up with all that collusion crap to throw his ass out, and all they did was essentially make him unassailable.
View Quote
well said, I totally agree.

I really knew nothing of him other than the 80's-90's press and stuff... never watched any of his shows or anything.

One thing I would add is he's his own man... good and bad he's his own man and does it his way... that's all any man can do.

He's certainly no part of some goddamn hidden group making all his decisions for him and giving him all his talking points... I really love that about him.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sure she was. What woman saves the outfit she was “raped” in for 23 years? And she ran off with her tights down? Riiiight.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/170936/48ABB99D-0D04-4401-80A4-A0BAB39B6893_jpeg-987914.JPG
View Quote
I’m drunk and the #BOOGALOO’D is killing me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well, there's one sure way to find out.....blue light the stall. I mean as often as those dressing rooms are cleaned I'm sure that evidence has been left behind. I mean it's only been thirty years right?
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:28:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
FHRC tried to diddle me when I was 7 years old.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

I'll be breaking the news about her as soon as I can get the MSM to pay attention to me.
View Quote
You too? At 16 I happened to be mowing lawns in Park Ridge when a 23 year old woman named Hillary tried to seduce me and bespoil me with her favors. I remember she bragged that she was about to graduate from some college out east called Wesley, Walesly, no maybe it was called Wellesly College.  I held tough, I did not succumb.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm guessing 20 years ago she looked less like the blonde hair guy from the original Dawn of the Dead once he turned into a zombie?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/7BDAD856-2E03-424A-A480-056C8520DBC0_jpeg-987894.JPG
That looks like 40 years ago, not 20.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top