Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#1]
After a quick perusal of her reddit sub... Yeah. Definitely yeah.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actually, I'm thinking a nekkid pillow fight between her and Christina Hendricks.  I'd console the loser.
View Quote

I would console Christina Hendricks, no matter the outcome of said nekkid pillow fight.
That said, if this girl had put the tattoo money into C-cups, she might've ruled the world.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]

She only took like 2 inches of that corn dog. She would suffocate on my 6 inches.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No thank you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

At first I was like then I saw the ink and I was like
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#6]
She's cute.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#7]
She looks like a 10 year old trying to pass as a 20 something year old bar-fly and/or biker chick, and ends up looking like a 13 year old who went to town with a pack of muti-colored sharpie pens.
Unless you are 19 or younger, you guys look like a bunch of pedo's.
I'll pass.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I know.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was leaning toward yes until I saw the tattoos.

I know.  

I showed some of the inkless pictures to my wife and asked her opinion.  She said "What a cute young girl"  I then showed her the inkie pictures and she said "What a shame. She ruined it.  Red haired, green eyed beauty ... and she went and ruined it."

Would I (if not married)?  Absolutely.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Dat ass.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:51:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The faggotry in this thread is disturbing.
View Quote

This. Especially the "tits too small" comments. Lot of 8th graders in here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
holy shit, she is whiter than snow
View Quote

Priceless, right?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Some of us have had our share of crazy pie, and have learned it ain't worth it.

Better in bed is subjective too; willing to let you blow a load in their eye sockets is indeed freaky, but once you've had actual good sex with someone you're emotionally into and really enjoy being with, all those circus stunts and "I'm actually fucking my dad who abused me" theatrics aren't all that exciting.

Enthusiasm from a normal, beautiful woman beats fucking an addled bag of chaos, no matter how high her stripper pumps are.

Seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
chicks w/ daddy problems and tats are better in bed... its scientifically proven.  closet dwellers are strong here

Better in bed is subjective too; willing to let you blow a load in their eye sockets is indeed freaky, but once you've had actual good sex with someone you're emotionally into and really enjoy being with, all those circus stunts and "I'm actually fucking my dad who abused me" theatrics aren't all that exciting.

Enthusiasm from a normal, beautiful woman beats fucking an addled bag of chaos, no matter how high her stripper pumps are.

Seriously.

lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd fuck her
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just wait until you blow a load in the eye sockets of someone you're emotionally into and really enjoy being with!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You need to harden the fuck up, punkin.  This is a gun board, not a scrapbooking site.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'd be a mercy.

Actually, I'm thinking a nekkid pillow fight between her and Christina Hendricks.  I'd console the loser.

You hurt my feelings when you posted the "Loyal Brotherhood of the Orange Fingertips. ".

You need to harden the fuck up, punkin.  This is a gun board, not a scrapbooking site.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

that dose topless unlikly
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Another 14 year-old.  Gee, what a surprise.

that dose topless unlikly

Try to keep up...

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That's sigline worthy right there!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted: You need to harden the fuck up, punkin.  This is a gun board, not a scrapbooking site.

That's sigline worthy right there!

Yup...

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Yup.
Wonder how many dudes in here "She looks twelve I'd never touch her!"
see's NSFW pics...
*fap* * fap* *fap*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Man I saw for smoking hot NSFW pics....
Yup.
Wonder how many dudes in here "She looks twelve I'd never touch her!"
see's NSFW pics...
*fap* * fap* *fap*

Off to xhamster.com...

Keywords: teen, inkie, young, pedo, julie, kennedy

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

chicks w/ daddy problems and tats are better in bed... its scientifically proven.  closet dwellers are strong here

Seriously.

lol

Perfect. That's exactly what I would have said when I was young and wrong about everything.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#21]
HELL yes in a heartbeat.
Love the fair skinned reds with lots of ink! Yummm
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Perfect. That's exactly what I would have said when I was young and wrong about everything.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously.

lol

So what, now you're just old and wrong about everything?

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:40:03 AM EDT
[#24]
She's beautiful.

Seriously what is wrong with some of you guys?  If you guys that are anti-inky met her (or let's face it any chick with ink) not knowing she had any, had a great time and then on the next time seeing her found out she had ink, would that really stop you?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ITT we laugh at people making up excuses as to why they would not bed the woman in question as if they would even have a chance.

LOL
View Quote

It's the Internet. This place is for serious business only.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She's beautiful.

Seriously what is wrong with some of you guys?  If you guys that are anti-inky met her (or let's face it any chick with ink) not knowing she had any, had a great time and then on the next time seeing her found out she had ink, would that really stop you?
View Quote

I had a girlfriend (ok, actually more of a fuckbuddy) who was at least that inked up in my 20s.  Although I made a valiant effort, I discovered that they don't, in fact, lick off. Yet I'll say it again- I prefer less ink (actually none).  To borrow inky narrative, why are you so concerned with my personal preferences and choices? She's hot, but would be hotter if she didn't look like a comic book.  This thread is all about different folks' opinions. If you can't deal with not hearing exactly what you wanted to hear, don't ask.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:22:18 PM EDT
[#27]
[MontgomeryBurns]Smithers, quickly, release the hounds!!![MontgomeryBurns]

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously.

lol

Actually, swingset is spot on.  You on the other hand....
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I agree with swingset, but I think most dudes have probably just never actually felt that kind of love so they don't know what they're missing

in fact I'd venture that most people of both sexes go their whole life without experiencing it, so they just don't realise it exists
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I had a girlfriend (ok, actually more of a fuckbuddy) who was at least that inked up in my 20s.  Although I made a valiant effort, I discovered that they don't, in fact, lick off. Yet I'll say it again- I prefer less ink (actually none).  To borrow inky narrative, why are you so concerned with my personal preferences and choices? She's hot, but would be hotter if she didn't look like a comic book.  This thread is all about different folks' opinions. If you can't deal with not hearing exactly what you wanted to hear, don't ask.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's beautiful.

I'm all about people having their own individual opinions. That's what makes each person great. This world really only needs one of me, there's only so much grumpy that this world needs out of this face, which is made for radio.

But your answer does exactly address my question. You meet a girl, hit it off, go out on a few dates and then find out she has some ink. Does that stop you from seeing her right there and then or do you just roll with it?

Guess I just simplified my own question too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:14:37 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'm all about people having their own individual opinions. That's what makes each person great. This world really only needs one of me, there's only so much grumpy that this world needs out of this face, which is made for radio.

But your answer does exactly address my question. You meet a girl, hit it off, go out on a few dates and then find out she has some ink. Does that stop you from seeing her right there and then or do you just roll with it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's beautiful.

If I liked her as a person, she'd be a good friend.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#32]
GD is full of closeted homos.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I agree with swingset, but I think most dudes have probably just never actually felt that kind of love so they don't know what they're missing

in fact I'd venture that most people of both sexes go their whole life without experiencing it, so they just don't realise it exists
View Quote

Is that like a Pimp's love, or the love of a square?
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:31:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

timecube
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#35]
She has pretty eyes and some cool ink, other than that she's mostly fugly. She needs to go on a biscuit and gravy diet for a few months.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or in your case, a closet pedophile. That girls face looks no older than a 13-14 yo
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Lots of gays in this thread.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  But there's nothing wrong with her either.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Or in your case, a closet pedophile. That girls face looks no older than a 13-14 yo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, if your ideal doesn't look like this then you must be a pedo

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ha! So pithy! You turned that right around on me! Brilliant, obvious, clumsy, childlike!

I am off to lick my wounds.

Wait, no I'm not.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 7:01:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's beautiful.

Seriously what is wrong with some of you guys? If you guys that are anti-inky met her (or let's face it any chick with ink) not knowing she had any, had a great time and then on the next time seeing her found out she had ink, would that really stop you?
View Quote

I didn't say she was ugly, I merely insinuated that I would rather romp with someone like Jane who is a full grown woman instead of someone who looks like she is 10 years old.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"WAIT!  CARL, NOOOOO!"
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Lot of ink,small tits,crazy eyes and lolitas look...I'll pass.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#43]
I'd never put her and *sexy* together.  Just looks too young.  She's definitely striking though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
ITT we laugh at people making up excuses as to why they would not bed the woman in question as if they would even have a chance.

LOL
View Quote

How is that more pitiful than what you are doing?
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Well, after five pages of this, I decided to see what the big deal was.  She's cute, but I suspect if you were to see her in real life with her real hair color, you probably wouldn't give her a second glance.  She photographs extremely well, but most of her pics are enhanced to some degree; in the ones that aren't, she comes across as a cute teenager, not terribly different than any number of girls you could see on any college campus anywhere in the country.  I'd take Christina Hendricks over her any day, and I don't like fat chicks.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Some of you are acting like your having to marry her.

I'm simply talking about taking it for a ride and turning it back into the dealership.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Julie Kennedy, also known as Lass Suicide is one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived. Fair skinned, natural redhead, Scottish, beautiful eyes, beautiful tattoos. And she's pretty funny, if I remember right. It's been a while since I've seen her videos on the SG site.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10.

Even if it was between her, and Christina Hendricks... I'd have to pick Julie.

If you disagree, consult with BigPony. You have the gay.

What I think is sorta derpy (what else are forums for?) are people who feel compelled to shit talk inkies, and say weird things about pedophilia. Get your head checked, guys.

Also, I'm 20. I think she's either my age, or older.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, I just prefer the company of women.  Never been into the 'Little Girl' look.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another 14 year-old.  Gee, what a surprise.
Might want to get you eyes checked.

Or maybe you have low T?

No, I just prefer the company of women.  Never been into the 'Little Girl' look.

I think she looks way too young as well.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top