Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, she's hot.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not so old,fat,ugly and poor that I have to settle for a smoker with tattoos.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HELL yes in a heartbeat.
Love the fair skinned reds with lots of ink! Yummm
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD is full of closeted homos.

I'm more shocked by those that think she looks young. She's several years past her prime imo.

ETA- Just looked and she's 22 according to one site. She would've looked a lot better at 18 I'm willing to bet.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm more shocked by those that think she looks young. She's several years past her prime imo.

ETA- Just looked and she's 22 according to one site. She would've looked a lot better at 18 I'm willing to bet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't think that any compliments to her would be as derpy as the insults. You proved me wrong. Her prime is yet to come.

Diesel is here. It's a party.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HELL yes in a heartbeat.
Love the fair skinned reds with lots of ink! Yummm

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I didn't think that any compliments to her would be as derpy as the insults. You proved me wrong. Her prime is yet to come.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you seem awfully invested in this girl... I mean she's hot enough to slam sure but jeez
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

you seem awfully invested in this girl... I mean she's hot enough to slam sure but jeez
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, I just have fun in inky threads. Plus, I'm a huge fan of SGs.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

You know what they say about gaydar...

Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:46:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Bleah
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 5:46:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Julie Kennedy, also known as Lass Suicide is one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived. Fair skinned, natural redhead, Scottish, beautiful eyes, beautiful tattoos. And she's pretty funny, if I remember right. It's been a while since I've seen her videos on the SG site.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10.

Even if it was between her, and Christina Hendricks... I'd have to pick Julie.

If you disagree, consult with BigPony. You have the gay.

What I think is sorta derpy (what else are forums for?) are people who feel compelled to shit talk inkies, and say weird things about pedophilia. Get your head checked, guys.

Also, I'm 20. I think she's either my age, or older.
View Quote

You're 20?  Oh well let me bow down and prostrate myself before your superior wisdom, forgetting for a moment my 35 additional years of experience with women, and life in general.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:12:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You're 20?  Oh well let me bow down and prostrate myself before your superior wisdom, forgetting for a moment my 35 additional years of experience with women, and life in general.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Julie Kennedy, also known as Lass Suicide is one of the most beautiful women that's ever lived. Fair skinned, natural redhead, Scottish, beautiful eyes, beautiful tattoos. And she's pretty funny, if I remember right. It's been a while since I've seen her videos on the SG site.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000 out of 10.

Even if it was between her, and Christina Hendricks... I'd have to pick Julie.

If you disagree, consult with BigPony. You have the gay.

What I think is sorta derpy (what else are forums for?) are people who feel compelled to shit talk inkies, and say weird things about pedophilia. Get your head checked, guys.

Also, I'm 20. I think she's either my age, or older.

I love how you say that like it's some convincing argument. LOL

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:15:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:22:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You countered his opinion and the fact that him and the chic are the same age, by saying you're old. Way to legitimize the argument there, gramps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

You countered his opinion and the fact that him and the chic are the same age, by saying you're old. Way to legitimize the argument there, gramps.
Sounds like dudes that show off their shooting prowess by claiming they "have been shooting for over 30 years" but neglect to mention it's all square range.
Greybeards gonna greybeard.

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top