Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 85
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 12:53:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That man was awesome. Lemon just sat there and shut up amazingly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Anyone scrolling who think TL;DW take the time and don't skip this.
If anyone wants to hear more from John McWhorter (at least on the history of languages) you should check out his lectures and audiobooks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:01:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wow, that dude nailed it.

Very insightful guy.

Lemon must have hated that. If that professor had been white, we'd be having riots right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Wow, that dude nailed it.

Very insightful guy.

Lemon must have hated that. If that professor had been white, we'd be having riots right now.
Disregard, I watched the wrong thing.  Thought you were talking about Rahm Emanuel.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:08:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That was a very well spoken person. I suspect whereas I likely have many differences of opinion with that person, that he appears to be quite reasonable.
View Quote
Holy shit, that dude called out the fake Hands Up Ferguson narrative...  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 5:53:57 AM EDT
[#4]
While refreshing to see this called out, I can only wonder where the walk back has been for all the previous ones... Quick to condemn but crickets when found to be an outright hoax.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 7:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit he brought up Mike Brown and said Mike Brown dying with his hands up was bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 7:49:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep.

I have sworn off CNN, and went in anyway. Don Lemon let that one get away from him. i'm sure the plantation owners will lash him back in line.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His character written off the show huh.

Sounds like "the empire struck back".
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Holy shit he brought up Mike Brown and said Mike Brown dying with his hands up was bullshit.
View Quote
Whoever booked him got fired
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was searching for a shorter version of just that interview(Didnt fin one) and saw that McWhorter has been on Lemon's show a number of times.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#10]
The best I can do for now is put a.landing page up until.i figure out the rest

http://jussied.com
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
While I like the idea, isn't there already a really good fake hate crime site up already - and active?
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Holy 504 Gateway error Batman!

Double tap.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
While I like the idea, isn't there already a really good fake hate crime site up already - and active?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is and it's a terrible format.  Looks like it's straight from the 90's and they don't have the new term "jussied".  Just because something is done doesn't mean it can't be done better.

Also there's not much media on fake hate crimes.org.  I want YouTube videos with Jussie's fake interviews, tweets, pics and audio on jussied.com.  It could be so much better.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#14]
good that you added the pole, Jussie apparently loves poles.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Jussie Smollett: The Lifetime Movie - Between the Scenes | The Daily Show
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#17]
IN before how writes the book "If I Did It".......
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Folks seem to think that he has this huge amount of support.  He doesn't.

His only support is in the media and that's because of the political implications.

Black folks are using him as a punchline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2RsE5k7zL0
View Quote
I saw that the other day was funny as fuck.

And yeah this whole thing is just dumbass white liberals in the Media and Hollywood who hate Trump supporters so much that they will believe anything no matter how ludicrous it is.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Trying to paint his accomplices as drug dealers and destroy their credibility.  Ecstasy isn't addictive, not physically anyways.  It seems to be very popular amongst the gay crowd for some reason though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:02:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#22]
My first and probably last post in this thread - Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
If your hosting service is set up to allow content management systems, use one of those. There are tons of canned content packages that you can use to set up the site.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:36:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Liberals are learning to laugh at themselves.
Funny shit.
Jussie Smollett: The Lifetime Movie - Between the Scenes | The Daily Show
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 2/23/2019 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
That's.......pretty much exactly what happened.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sometimes the jokes write themselves.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Liberals are learning to laugh at themselves.
Funny shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEpZzvSzYfI
View Quote
I agree that it's funny but I also see sinister motives. If this had been done by Steven Crowder's people that would be one thing. But I think we're seeing an early move in a new strategy by the Left to try to pass this whole case off as a big joke, as if Smollett's claims were so ridiculous from day one that nobody really took him seriously. That's how they want people to remember it years from now, but that's not how it happened. They were deadly serious for weeks about how half the country including you and me were violent homophobic racists. The red hat is a white hood and so on.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, or at least Democratic operatives nobody's heard of were involved in this. I'm not willing to let them re-frame Smollett as a harmless clown who got caught out for his idiotic scheme. I want the man to die in prison though I know that won't happen. And I want everybody involved in planning this fraud and spreading the lies afterward to suffer for their crimes until the end of their days.

And yeah I know, I must be fun at parties.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I really do not think he will walk on the charges.

Not sure how many members here watched the OJ trial but it was tagged as the trial of the Century and I'm guilty of watching it like a moth to a lamp.

I predict that this case will go to trial and it will be touted as the trial of THIS Century and it is going to get ugly.
Defense will play the race/homophobia card to the max trying to get the jurors mind off the crime at hand.

Prosecution will focus on events and evidence and the media will damn them for being heartless, they will pound the drums of public opinion and there will be talk shows, breaking news stories, family background documentaries, AA OP ED's coming out your ying-yang, scorn aimed at those who oppose, and disbelief pointed at those that approve.

We are nearly 20 years in to the 21st Century and this case will overshadow George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony.

Jussie will be found guilty and all Hell is going to break lose.

And the cycle will repeat itself once again.

View Quote
Not so much.
There were major issues with the OJ trial that had absolutely fuck all to do with race.

1st and foremost the LAPD fucked up the evidence collection.
DAN evidence was brand new back then. The head evidence tech got on the stand and testified he collected evidence using proper procedures, (wearing disposable gloves, separate containers for each piece of evidence, etc). Then the defense showed multiple pictures of him holding evidence barehanded and asked if this was proper procedure for collecting and handling the evidence.
Defense tore the LAPD apart on that case, and the Prosecution played it cheap and OJ was acquitted.

I doubt Chicago PD made those mistakes or those kinds of mistakes. If they did, then Jussie will be acquitted.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Now they’re trying to say the check was for personal training. Supposedly the brothers told the cops that he never actually said the money was for the attack.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now they’re trying to say the check was for personal training. Supposedly the brothers told the cops that he never actually said the money was for the attack.
View Quote
So.. train me for $3500, and... uh... buy some rope with the rest and beat me up a little.
Link Posted: 2/23/2019 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Up until now, it appeared that politicians such as Harris (and Booker) couldn't have known much about the phony plot and probably just glommed onto the controversy for political advantage the way a lot of politicians do.  But Nasheed has pictures of them campaigning together, and even more important, she notes that Harris and Booker brought out an anti-lynching bill just coincidentally timed ahead of the attack, as if to ensure passage as the momentum built from public outrage (until the attack was exposed as phony).  With Smollett a black and gay supposed victim and everyone slathering sympathy on him, who could refuse to vote for the anti-lynching bill, which just happens to have had some gay language inserted at the last minute?  Trump-lynchers were simply everywhere, according to the narrative, even in zero-degree Chicago weather, lurking and looking for someone black and gay to assault, and of course it was a national problem just waiting for Harris to pass a law as the person who "fixes problems," which is how she has repeatedly identified herself to voters.  (Here's another coincidence: she made that claim in the Chicago press.)

Was Kamala Harris involved in the Jussie Smollett hoax?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:07:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Shocking
View All Quotes
That is for his victimhood cred...black, gay and junkie...feel sorry for him even more.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:10:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
While refreshing to see this called out, I can only wonder where the walk back has been for all the previous ones... Quick to condemn but crickets when found to be an outright hoax.
View Quote
I noticed that too. If this had been a white dude Chicago would be on fire and he would be getting the electric chair.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#36]
THIS IS NOT A RARE EVENT.

It is happening all the time.  This one is just a high profile example.

...That got caught.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
THIS IS NOT A RARE EVENT.

It is happening all the time.  This one is just a high profile example.

...That got caught.
View Quote
Thanks captain obvious.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:23:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Sounds to me like Karmelo Harris was in on it and was hoping to use the attack to further her "anti-lynching" bill.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:33:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That was not what I expected, pretty honest and objective.

"Jussie Christ"
View Quote
That guy is a jack ass. He is doing the exact thing he is accusing others of doing.
He makes the assumption that Trump is a racist, by saying that people who voted for Trump did not prioritize race as high as others. He assumes that the Covington kids was an asshole, by saying that the one second was the kid walking by the Indian guy for a millisecond--no, that is not what happened.
He does not bother to point out that it is CNN that is emboldening Jessie and others to do all those things with their fake news.  He places the blame on folks who misinterpret what CNN puts on the air, not calling CNN out for deliberately manipulating people by what they put  on the air and how they present it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#43]
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=295023104526323&id=153124985382803

Someone embed, please.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Mouth must permataste like goose.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not so much.
There were major issues with the OJ trial that had absolutely fuck all to do with race.

1st and foremost the LAPD fucked up the evidence collection.
DAN evidence was brand new back then. The head evidence tech got on the stand and testified he collected evidence using proper procedures, (wearing disposable gloves, separate containers for each piece of evidence, etc). Then the defense showed multiple pictures of him holding evidence barehanded and asked if this was proper procedure for collecting and handling the evidence.
Defense tore the LAPD apart on that case, and the Prosecution played it cheap and OJ was acquitted.

I doubt Chicago PD made those mistakes or those kinds of mistakes. If they did, then Jussie will be acquitted.
View Quote
Yup I said the same thing earlier in this thread about the OJ case.
Yeah some of it may have been sticking it to the man but LAPD and the prosecution screwed that case up at least to the point that one could argue reasonable doubt and being framed.Prosecution didn't even do a good job rebutting the defense claims
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would try and argue that also anything I think could work
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Sounds to me like Karmelo Harris was in on it and was hoping to use the attack to further her "anti-lynching" bill.
View Quote
it worked - the bill passed the senate
now it's at the house
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Okay, that's hilarious.
View All Quotes
One of the replies was even better:

Hoaxagon.
Page / 85
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top