Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Lol, The guy went to Subway.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 6:53:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The Urban Dictionary entry for Jussied has been posted on the Occupy Democrats Logic Facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Urban Dictionary entry for Jussied has been posted on the Occupy Democrats Logic Facebook page.
View Quote
"You're going to get tired of winning"

Not yet!
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Did they honor him at the Oscars last night?
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Doesn't matter.  Didn't watch anyways.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Best fight scene?
Or stunt
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Best fight scene?
Or stunt
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/22677/image_jpeg-857564.JPG
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
One of my coworkers just mentioned the Urban Dictionary entry.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 11:39:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:34:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Cannot wait until charges are filed over the fake letter
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I would think faking a bioterrorism threat is a rather "interesting" choice for Jussie
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I hate to say it, but Trevor Noah actually hit this one out of the park...

Trevor Noah actually slamming Smollett, invokes Martin Luther King Jr.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#20]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/254555/Capture_JPG-857967.JPG
View Quote
That is a genius right there.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Cannot wait until charges are filed over the fake letter
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL

“Nobody won,” the South African late-night star concluded.

But, he insisted, there is a silver lining.

“When this started out, it was a story about people who hated Jussie Smollett because he was black and gay,” Noah said. “But now, people hate him because he’s an asshole.”

“In other words,” Noah continued, “they’re judging him on the content of his character.”

“And that, my friends, is progress.”
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:33:07 PM EDT
[#25]
The blackfaced politicians loved Jussie.  He's taken all the attention away from them and put it on himself.

The libs are pissed because their false flag/fake assertions have been spotlighted in the public eye.  Thank you Jussie.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
They're all lining up to sell us on the idea that Jussie Smollett did this by himself for financial gain rather than that he conspired with his Democrat friends to push a political agenda.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
LOL

"Nobody won," the South African late-night star concluded.

"When this started out, it was a story about people who hated Jussie Smollett because he was black and gay," Noah said. "But now, people hate him because he's an asshole."

"In other words," Noah continued, "they're judging him on the content of his character."

"And that, my friends, is progress."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

"When this started out, it was a story about people who hated Jussie Smollett because he was black and gay," Noah said. "But now, people hate him because he's an asshole."

"In other words," Noah continued, "they're judging him on the content of his character."

Except most people didn't and most of the people trevor noah and his ilk like to vilify didn't even know who the fuck jussie smullet was.

The confirmation bias was only right on one side.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 7:17:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Except most people didn't and most of the people trevor noah and his ilk like to vilify didn't even know who the fuck jussie smullet was.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

Pretty much. I ignored this thread until i kept hearing about some Jessie guy then i put it together. Didn't know and didn't care until heard about how he orchestrated the whole thing. Didn't even know he was black or gay. Fuck Trevor Noah.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#31]
For some reason my 70 year old dad loves Lucas's YouTube channel.  I think it's the Bruh stuff
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
For some reason my 70 year old dad loves Lucas's YouTube channel.  I think it's the Bruh stuff
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Bruh bruh hahah
He hits the head on so many points...
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#33]
I had to go to page 8 to find this.

It's quickly going away, isn't is?
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:32:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was wondering where all the new likes came from
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Nothing really to discuss about it until plead, trial or Feds get involved
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 10:44:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
"When this started out, it was a story about people who hated Jussie Smollett because he was black and gay..."

Correct, before the story, most people didn't hate Jussie because he was black and gay. Most people never even heard of Jussie.

However when the story came out, the story was about people who hated Jussie because he was black and gay. Imaginary people,yes. But that's what the story, and this thread, was about.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 10:50:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pretty much. I ignored this thread until i kept hearing about some Jessie guy then i put it together. Didn't know and didn't care until heard about how he orchestrated the whole thing. Didn't even know he was black or gay. Fuck Trevor Noah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

I’m no fan of Trevor Noah or his show, but if you watch the video that the above quote was from, you’ll see it’s a small piece of a 5 minute segment that started out with him saying before all this came out only fans of Empire knew who Smollett was. He was a complete nobody.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
TMZ is now claiming that they have seen texts between Jussie and the brothers discussing his "workout plan" and the memo on the $3,500 check proves it. They also say that an FBI source said Eddie Johnson went too far in claiming Jussie was involved with the hoax letter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Chicago Police Department Superintendent Johnson was on GMA Monday.  The article has the video and go to 7:40 where he says there is a lot more evidence.

GMA interview
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:00:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
TMZ is now claiming that they have seen texts between Jussie and the brothers discussing his "workout plan" and the memo on the $3,500 check proves it. They also say that an FBI source said Eddie Johnson went too far in claiming Jussie was involved with the hoax letter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's the article I saw this morning on yahoo and has copies of the text.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jussie-smolletts-3-500-check-texts-brothers-alleged-120003133--abc-news-topstories.html

CPD says they have plenty of evidence that Smollett was involved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm not a lawyer,but isn't the police chief going on TV giving his opinion bad for the case ?
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#42]
so, how well will Jussie sing, if theres a felony bioterrorism charge on the line?

Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone know when his next court appearance is?
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#44]
A conspiracy theory that presidential hopeful Senator Kamala Harris aided actor Jussie Smollett's alleged attempts to fake a hate crime have spread across Twitter and Facebook, Storyful reported, based on an analysis of traffic on the sites.

Smollett was arrested last week on suspicion of filing a false police report that he had been assaulted by two MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporters. On Thursday, February 21, the day the Chicago police held a press conference on Smollett's case, Storyful found a large number of social media posts mentioning Smollett, Harris and another candidate for president, Senator Corey Booker.

The posts falsely claimed that Smollett, who is Jewish, and Harris are related, or that Smollett had coordinated his fake assault with Harris and Booker so as to boost her anti-lynching bill. Smollett famously reported that the two men placed a noose around his neck.

People who spread the theory pointed to the fact that both Booker and Harris called the assault on Smollett a "modern day lynching" on the day it was first reported.

Storyful found that the theory about collusion between Smollett, Harris and Booker were incubated on 4chan, the fringe forum site; Gab, the micro-blogging service similar to Twitter where hate speech is common; and Reddit. A tweet from Conservative actor James Woods amplified the theory considerably.

This story "Jussie Smollett Aided By Kamala Harris, Conspiracy Says" was written by Ari Feldman.

Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/419919/jussie-smollett-kamala-harris-conspiracy-theory/
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Chicago Police Department Superintendent Johnson was on GMA Monday.  The article has the video and go to 7:40 where he says there is a lot more evidence.

GMA interview
View Quote
Big dude like that who sees something like five or six hundred murders a year, countless other crimes, key witness perjury, police coverups, et cetera?  Yeah, old sup's Rage-O-Meter meter has some serious inertia.  For a dude that's seen it all, it's gotta take a imperial fuckton of evidence to piss off a man like that and have him call out a defendant in such a manner.

But, nothing a good lawyer can't handle.  And certainly nothing some really bad lawyers can't handle in an even more entertaining fashion.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jussie-smolletts-3-500-check-texts-brothers-alleged-120003133--abc-news-topstories.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't doubt Eddie Johnson or the CPD. Cook County prosecutors, that's a different story.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Anyone know when his next court appearance is?
View Quote
March 14th.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Big dude like that who sees something like five or six hundred murders a year, countless other crimes, key witness perjury, police coverups, et cetera?  Yeah, old sup's Rage-O-Meter meter has some serious inertia.  For a dude that's seen it all, it's gotta take a imperial fuckton of evidence to piss off a man like that and have him call out a defendant in such a manner.

But, nothing a good lawyer can't handle.  And certainly nothing some really bad lawyers can't handle in an even more entertaining fashion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GMA interview

That and Cook County reducing charges or dismissing them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote
I mean how stupid was the guy? Of all the cities to pick. Chicago. You would have a hard time finding fewer Trump supporters there than about anywhere.
Link Posted: 2/26/2019 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GMA interview

I would not be entertained.

Come on, Jussie, keep us entertained.  Don't let us down, man.
Page / 85
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top