GT came out after I healed, it fit my long distance road plans
Best out of the three

I can't keep away from it, it beckons every time I Pass
through the garage

There is a guy over at advrider.com who bought an SA and GT on the same day
Big time got both
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw a gun owner do something stupid once.

LOL at gun owners?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw a gun owner do something stupid once.

LOL at gun owners?
View Quote
Do most gun owners go around with wanton disregard for their own safety and the safety of others? And/or daring you to get into an altercation with them? LOL.

P.S. My point is aimed at the average biker gang wanna-be.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#4]
4 pages of discussion about Harley riders get to enjoy noise and vibration without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Do most gun owners go around with wanton disregard for their own safety and the safety of others? And/or daring you to get into an altercation with them? LOL.

View Quote
Have you not been to a public range lately?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The massive amount of horse manure on the roads here keep me toward the left side of the road.
View Quote
This past January we had that unseasonably warm Saturday - I forget what the date was.  Roads were wet and a very light mist was falling.  I went riding hoping the day would improve.  It didn't and the roads were damp to wet all day.

I assure you I did NOT follow cars/trucks closely on 41 through Amish country.  Horse manure laced tire spray is no bueno.   I imagine the right side of the road was slicker than snot.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:07:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
4 pages of discussion about Harley riders get to enjoy noise and vibration without the harmful side effect of horsepower.
View Quote
They do get some good torque. I'd have NO problem with them ("bikers") and their choice of tools if they didn't revolve around being assholes and TOOLS. I don't ride a Goldwing, but have ZERO complaints about the overwhelming majority of 'Wings or 'Wingers. Same for Beemers and riders. And every other rider demographic (outside the occasional sport bike squid).

For me it's simple. Don't ride in a completely selfish manner when you're SHARING the road with others and we'll have no problem. Seems that in general, the more leather and chrome you have, the more you don't understand sharing the road.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Intersections where a lot garbage trucks travel can be slick with garbage truck residue too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Look, I'm more than willing to share the road with motorcycles despite the quirky behavior of a few of them.
Nobody should take pleasure in the prospect of somebody being hurt or killed.

There IS something about people with motorcycles, particularly Harleys, that I don't understand:
-They spend a lot of money on those machines, but they can't seem to afford mufflers?

I mean, they can't ALL have tiny dicks, right?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Not only is GD full of commies it's full of pussies.  

But I saw a motorcycle do something stupid once!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This week's Thursday Harley thread two days early. Odd.
View Quote
Not really "this week's" thread. It's the same as last week and the week before that and the week before that and the week before that, etc, etc, etc..........
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He is leaning off the bike in the turn, towards the apex of the turn. This is called "shifting your weight", or "hanging off the bike" while countersteering. What this does is enable you to turn tighter, or faster, without using up all of your traction points by leaning the motorcycle. This also causes the suspension to ride higher, and has the added effect of not scraping hard parts on the pavement. This technique is used primarily by sportbike riders on closed courses, but is taught in the Advanced Rider's Course. This is not to be confused with "turning your bike by leaning in the direction without countersteering", which is usually done by inexperienced riders.

That sentence is so full of WTF that I can barely translate it in my head, but I will try. ALL motorcycles experience gyroscopic effect from the motion of the wheels at speeds above 5mph. On a V-Twin bike (not just Harleys), they also experience some gyroscopic effect from the motion of the engine. This gyroscopic motion is what enables a motorcycle to remain upright at speed. Without it, all motorcycles would need training wheels. Now, as to the assertion that "Harley's cannot weave in and out of traffic at 80mph"...I assure you, they can. What affects the degree to which they can weave is rake, trail, and weight. Sportbikes have shorter rake and trail (with the exception of a stretched out 'Busa), weigh significantly less, so therefore are more maneuverable. This is referred to as "flickability", or the ease of being able to transition from left to right. In order to manuver a big twin bike in the manner of a sportbike requires signifigantly more force at the handlebars, and due to the total wheelbase, rake, and trail of your typical big twin, no matter how much force you put to the bars, it will still not match a sportbike for maneuverability. Now, as to ape hangars...Archimedes once said "Give me a place to stand on, and I will move the Earth." This is referring to levers, which handlebars are essentially levers that are used to move the bike left and right, along with a few controls for stop and go. Yes, ape hangars that are stupidly high overall make the bike harder to control. Apes that are shoulder high, however, act as a longer lever on the same weight bike. For example, I ride an Indian Roadmaster. I recently had opportunity to ride a Chieftain with mini-apes installed. It was MUCH easier to initiate a turn on the Chieftain than on my Roadmaster, due to the added leverage from the apes.

If you want my credentials, I have been riding for almost eight years, I have taken the Basic Rider's Course, Basic Rider's Course-2, and the Advanced Rider's Course, and am MSF certified to teach all three.
View Quote
GD is no place for common sense and the truth, sir.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This is now a Harley pic thread, for all the haters!!!!!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/239019/IMG_1654-275598.JPG

ETA- I need to take a more recent pic now that I have black highway pegs, need to black out the passenger pegs also I see. It's a work in progress to me so in time I'll have it all done.
View Quote
NO! No more black!!! GD Harley haterz claim all black bikes blend into the roadway and you won't be seen and get deaded.

The idiocy in these HD hate threads never ceases to amaze
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think the Harleys you have seen are broken
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Harleys can do 80mph? Fastest i have seen has gone 60 holding up traffic.
I think the Harleys you have seen are broken
This even my sporty is rarely doing less than 80, at least on the highway.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think mine will hit 60 in second gear, but haven't been able to ride it in a couple of years due to health issues.  Tops out at like 115 or 120, but gets there really, really fast.  V-Rod Muscle.
View Quote
thats it? thats kind of dissapointing for all the hype they got and how they look.  My 883 will do 107 or so.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
sadly this, I really enjoy mine, and have seen them built to stupid levels 
The 2016 version of the 124" Sportster. New ISR/Öhlins front end fitted
 but the reality is I can buy a used sport bike that is more capable for an easy fifth of the cost.  So guess who is going to get a new to him sport bike next year?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I ride sport and dual-sport bikes. Can't stand straight-pipe Harley assholes. Hate 'em with every fiber of my being.

Last week I was driving home from a camping trip with the wife on the interstate and a pair of straight-pipers was ahead of us. One in each lane, going the same exact speed, so that no one could pass. One had a T-shirt with big white letters on the back that read "ASSHOLE". I always knew that those guys are going for the title of biggest douche, but that proved it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Here's to hoping that "ASSHOLE" finds himself being dragged under a large truck at some point.
View Quote
Lane split them with your car.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lane split them with your car.
View Quote
Oh trust me... I wanted to do just that. Dumbasses rely on drivers being mentally stable and law abiding. Some old gomer with anger issues and nothing to lose would have sent them a message about GVW differences.

Btw... I'm close to dumping my FJR1300 sport tourer and picking up a KLR650. Would rather spend more time fire roading than carving highways these days.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
-They spend a lot of money on those machines, but they can't seem to afford mufflers?

View Quote
Hmmmm... kinda like Arfcommers with expensive guns who can't afford suppressors = teenie weenies, right????

Just sayin.....
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hmmmm... kinda like Arfcommers with expensive guns who can't afford suppressors = teenie weenies, right????

Just sayin.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just sayin.....
Nope. Nice try, but I shoot at the range and in the field. Not the same as riding through residential neighborhoods revving your unmuffled engines so folks will notice you. It's abundantly clear that the folks in question make as much noise as possible.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You are missing the point. It is not "watch out for motorcycles because they have right of way", it is "watch out for motorcycles because they are smaller and harder to see, and harder to judge distance and rate of closure". My bike is green and cream colored. My riding jacket is white, with grey panels and reflective stuff front, back, and sleeves. I STILL have people pull out in front of me, merge on top of me, so on and so forth, and that is with me keeping my head on a swivel, staying out of people's blind spots, etc, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing that has stopped me from buying a new Harley for the past 5 years is.........You guessed it.....MOTORCYCLE Riders!!!

I never understood the whole "watch out for motorcycles" shit.  Motherfucker, I am in a car that weighs 3000 lbs and has an exoskeleton of steel and reinforced bumpers.  Youre on a bicycle with a motor.  I THINK YOU SHULD BE WATCHING OUT FOR CARS, DUMBASS.  I MEAN, FUCK PHYSICS, RIGHT? 
You are missing the point. It is not "watch out for motorcycles because they have right of way", it is "watch out for motorcycles because they are smaller and harder to see, and harder to judge distance and rate of closure". My bike is green and cream colored. My riding jacket is white, with grey panels and reflective stuff front, back, and sleeves. I STILL have people pull out in front of me, merge on top of me, so on and so forth, and that is with me keeping my head on a swivel, staying out of people's blind spots, etc, etc.
I've posted this picture in the motorcycle threads, but whatever:

Attachment Attached File

Hi-viz jacket, high beam on, dual projectror beam driving lights, and huge damn bike...  And I still have a "moment" every time I ride.  

I've been riding over 20 years with multiple MSF classes and roadracing (CMRA) experience.  I'd like to think I kinda know how to ride.  I'm not worried about me.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#22]
What sucks the most about having a "moment" with another driver is that it tends to ruin the rest of my ride.  Happy face goes to sad face.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What sucks the most about having a "moment" with another driver is that it tends to ruin the rest of my ride.  Happy face goes to sad face.
View Quote
Yup. I have similar moments when I have a near crash on my mountain bike on trails. I stopped riding it to work this year because drivers scared me one too many times. At least on a motorcycle I have some power to move in traffic and stay out of trouble.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Every time I see one of those asshats revving at a light I want to shout at them: TUNE THE FUCKING THING RIGHT AND IT WILL IDLE!
Got caught behind a pair of Harleys the other day and the rear one was obviously a new rider. She was taking 55mph curves at 40.
And I was planning on taking that nice pair of sweepers at 70.
Invisible, yes you are. Stupid fuckers pull out in front of trucks and trains so I don't figure I'm special.
Quoted:

Because twin cams is in !!! 'Cause its hi-tech.
And pushrods are sooooooo reliable.

So Harley uses both. Twice as hi-tech.

Why the ever loving fuck would you put twin cams in a crankcase,
to drive pushrods ?
WTF.
View Quote
My Sportster has four! Count them! Four cam shafts! Neener neener!
No pirate suit though and mines blue not black. Oh and stock pipes. Going back to stock bars because my neck can't take leaning forward any more.
I prefer the grey man concept. You can get away with more.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's not just the bike, it's the rider...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ezf0MkCsFM
View Quote
Hooray! Time for everyone to post their favorite confirmation bias story!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, and neither do most motorcyclists.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No, and neither do most Motorcyclist.
View Quote
My bias isn't against most motorcyclists. Just "bikers". I've been riding my entire life and have never seen such asshattery as I do around here (MT/WY) anymore. Even my dad (who owned a springer softail until a couple years ago) can't stand their sorry asses.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nope. Nice try, but I shoot at the range and in the field. Not the same as riding through residential neighborhoods revving your unmuffled engines so folks will notice you. It's abundantly clear that the folks in question make as much noise as possible.
View Quote
Well, I think you're kinda ignoring the reality of analogous complaints (even on ARFCOM) about noise from use of muzzle brakes devices on rifles at ranges. Loud pipe complaints are analogous to muzzle brake complaints.  Performance pipes and muzzle brakes each bring improved performance characteristics to their respective applications. People whose ears are offended by the increased noises from either scenario often assume the worst of the "offending party" and generalize that their environment is intentionally under attack; even if that is not the case.  Assholes will be assholes in both shooting and motorcycle realms, but generalizing and disparaging groups is pretty weak...
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well, I think you're kinda ignoring the reality of analogous complaints (even on ARFCOM) about noise from use of muzzle brakes devices on rifles at ranges. Loud pipe complaints are analogous to muzzle brake complaints.  Performance pipes and muzzle brakes each bring improved performance characteristics to their respective applications. People whose ears are offended by the increased noises from either scenario often assume the worst of the "offending party" and generalize that their environment is intentionally under attack; even if that is not the case.  Assholes will be assholes in both shooting and motorcycle realms, but generalizing and disparaging groups is pretty weak...
View Quote
Yeah, because the leather/denim, patched up vest wearing loud-piper is running straght pipes primarily for performance gains. If he wants increased performance, then he should climb on a sport bike. For the record, I can't stand sport bike squids who run loud pipes to try to make their bikes sound like a Ferrari either. When I rode a Ninja, I did not outfit it with such racket producing devices in an effort to gain an HP or two. I was always the weak link in the chain. Just like 99% of ALL riders are the weak link and not their bikes. Even cruisers. People are delusional and full of shit when it comes to thinking they're utilizing 100% of their bike's performance envelope.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The massive amount of horse manure on the roads here keep me toward the left side of the road.
View Quote
Mmmmm....road apple pie FTW.    
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hooray! Time for everyone to post their favorite confirmation bias story!
View Quote
Did you bother to read the rest of my responses?
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:57:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Needs salt though"
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I ride sport and dual-sport bikes. Can't stand straight-pipe Harley assholes. Hate 'em with every fiber of my being.

Last week I was driving home from a camping trip with the wife on the interstate and a pair of straight-pipers was ahead of us. One in each lane, going the same exact speed, so that no one could pass. One had a T-shirt with big white letters on the back that read "ASSHOLE". I always knew that those guys are going for the title of biggest douche, but that proved it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Here's to hoping that "ASSHOLE" finds himself being dragged under a large truck at some point.
View Quote
I think that guy lives near me and gets home from work at 4AM. Revving to keep it running of course.
I'll drink to that.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, because the leather/denim, patched up vest wearing loud-piper is running straght pipes primarily for performance gains. If he wants increased performance, then he should climb on a sport bike. For the record, I can't stand sport bike squids who run loud pipes to try to make their bikes sound like a Ferrari either. When I rode a Ninja, I did not outfit it with such racket producing devices in an effort to gain an HP or two. I was always the weak link in the chain. Just like 99% of ALL riders are the weak link and not their bikes. Even cruisers. People are delusional and full of shit when it comes to thinking they're utilizing 100% of their bike's performance envelope.
View Quote
So we should all just be like you then, right? My new goal is to be just like Red_Label in everything from now on, because fuck freedom and being able to do what you want to do, if Red_Label don't approve how the fuck dare you go against what he wishes!!
lol
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So we should all just be like you then, right? My new goal is to be just like Red_Label in everything from now on, because fuck freedom and being able to do what you want to do, if Red_Label don't approve how the fuck dare you go against what he wishes!!
lol
View Quote
Harley riders don't care about freedom, they care about impressing other Harley riders.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#36]
We were getting off an off ramp and there was a bike that missed the ramp and he was backing up in the breakdown lane to take the ramp. Of course we were exiting at around 35-40mph and couldn't/didn't want to stop to let him take his sweet time backing up and getting onto the offramp. He pulls up behind us about 20 seconds later rides my tail and revs the crap out of his bike then looks at me and shakes his head.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Harley riders Gun owners don't care about freedom, they care about impressing other gun owners Harley riders.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/173511/download-277444.JPG
View Quote
 For fucks sake, you haters are really making this comical now!! lmao  you are right, because all Harley riders are the same, just like all gun owners are also then!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
It happens so often I just give them the WTF open facing palm and get on with my day.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
 For fucks sake, you haters are really making this comical now!! lmao  you are right, because all Harley riders are the same, just like all gun owners are also then!!
View Quote
Like I've said several times, to each his own, but owning a chrome-clad "look-at-me" land barge with freedom pipes doesn't make you king of the road.  It's not the bike I have a problem with, it's the superiority complex and childish need for constant attention that often accompany it..
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Like I've said several times, to each his own, but owning a chrome-clad "look-at-me" land barge with freedom pipes doesn't make you king of the road.  It's not the bike I have a problem with, it's the superiority complex and childish need for constant attention that often accompany it..
View Quote
Again, are you saying it's every single harley rider that personifies this image to you? Cause if you're lumping every harley rider into this catgory then you have some serious issue's. A harley rider steal your wife, or dog maybe? This is no different than lumping all gun owners into a bad group because of the actions of a few bad ones that have been brought to the attention of the population in part thanks to the biased fake news generating media we all love and care for so much. But hey, if this is what you choose to hate on, far be it for me to get in your way. Keep on hating on brotha!!

I swear the things some of you guys get your panties in a bunch over sometimes really make's me go

In all seriousness besides the unsafe/jackass driving parts of this thread, which I agree as a harley rider, are fucked up, why the fuck do you even care about all the other stupid ass shit you guys are whining about?? Pipes blah blah blah, performance blah blah blah, leather clad patched vests blah blah blah, some of you need to get the fuck over yourselves!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Again, are you saying it's every single harley rider that personifies this image to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Again, are you saying it's every single harley rider that personifies this image to you?
Quoted:
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Again, are you saying it's every single harley rider that personifies this image to you? Cause if you're lumping every harley rider into this catgory then you have some serious issue's. A harley rider steal your wife, or dog maybe? This is no different than lumping all gun owners into a bad group because of the actions of a few bad ones that have been brought to the attention of the population in part thanks to the biased fake news generating media we all love and care for so much. But hey, if this is what you choose to hate on, far be it for me to get in your way. Keep on hating on brotha!!

I swear the things some of you guys get your panties in a bunch over sometimes really make's me go

In all seriousness besides the unsafe/jackass driving parts of this thread, which I agree as a harley rider, are fucked up, why the fuck do you even care about all the other stupid ass shit you guys are whining about?? Pipes blah blah blah, performance blah blah blah, leather clad patched vests blah blah blah, some of you need to get the fuck over yourselves!!
View Quote
Some us venting in this thread are the ones trying to enjoy a nice fun ride, but instead get to listen to the obnoxious pipes while staring at 87 yards of leather, tassels and get-back whips while going 10mph under the speed limit trying not to fall over in the curves while taking up all available lanes, and some unavailable lanes, and not yielding to faster traffic.

As someone who rides for fun, I can say if I'm stuck behind someone in the mountains with no safe way to pass, it's usually a Prius or a handful of Harleys.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
you haters are really making this comical now!! lmao  you are right, because all Harley riders are the same, just like all gun owners are also then!!
View Quote
Not all gun owners.

More like "all $3000 1911 safe queen" owners.

Slow, heavy, expensive and polished too much
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:33:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I honestly can not believe how many post on this website that are just such miserable fucks.  Their lives suck so much that they need to bitch about X group.  They can't even get through the day without coming up with a group to hate.  Maybe you should learn to relax a little.  Maybe take a rider safety course and learn to ride a motorcycle.

Quoted:
We were getting off an off ramp and there was a bike that missed the ramp and he was backing up in the breakdown lane to take the ramp. Of course we were exiting at around 35-40mph and couldn't/didn't want to stop to let him take his sweet time backing up and getting onto the offramp. He pulls up behind us about 20 seconds later rides my tail and revs the crap out of his bike then looks at me and shakes his head.
View Quote
So driving too fast for conditions and then you can't even take the time to be safe for another human being?  Would have been a shame if your drive was 5 seconds longer.  How would you ever get somewhere.  

Unless of course you did not see him "miss the ramp".  And are just making shit up to talk smack.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I honestly can not believe how many post on this website that are just such miserable fucks.  Their lives suck so much that they need to bitch about X group.  They can't even get through the day without coming up with a group to hate.  Maybe you should learn to relax a little.  Maybe take a rider safety course and learn to ride a motorcycle.
So driving too fast for conditions and then you can't even take the time to be safe for another human being?  Would have been a shame if your drive was 5 seconds longer.  How would you ever get somewhere.  
Unless of course you did not see him "miss the ramp".  And are just making shit up to talk smack.
View Quote
So you suggest stopping on an exit ramp so you can all get rear-ended by the next guy not paying attention?

What kind of Harley do you ride?
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Why do some of the large groups do the thing where they will block a green-light intersection to let the rest of their group make it through a (now red) light?

That happened to someone I know a few week back.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#47]
I didn't realize Harleys pissed people off so much......or I wouldn't have sold mine.
I may have to buy another.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why do some of the large groups do the thing where they will block a green-light intersection to let the rest of their group make it through a (now red) light?
That happened to someone I know a few week back.
View Quote
Some big groups are riding for a "cause" which must mean traffic laws don't apply to them, else they get separated on their way from one place to another to raise awareness for something somewhere.

Granted, some groups do some real good, but what you're talking about is usually more about staying with the pack.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I didn't realize Harleys pissed people off so much......or I wouldn't have sold mine.
I may have to buy another.
View Quote
Harleys don't piss me off.  It's just a motorcycle.
Stereotypical (not all) Harley riders do annoy the crap out of me, when there's not a good way to avoid them.

-BRUB!...BRUB!...BRUB! at every redlight like it won't idle if you don't rev it ever 2 seconds.

-"why don't you sell that rice burner and get a real bike?"

-Stagger or side by side riding taking all of every available lane where you can't get around the pirate parade
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Some big groups are riding for a "cause" which must mean traffic laws don't apply to them, else they get separated on their way from one place to another to raise awareness for something somewhere.

Granted, some groups do some real good, but what you're talking about is usually more about staying with the pack.
View Quote
Yea the assholes who did this were not part of any cause. They must've been in pack mode... shame they weren't put down like dogs. Except I like dogs.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top