BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The incoming, structured food shortages will be used as the pretense to implement the genetically engineered proteins that we will be forced to eat.

The bugs are coming too.
View Quote

Yep. A generation or two from now will grow up having never eaten real meat. Their protein sources will be soy-meat and insects and it will seem normal.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Always the soy-boy face. Every time. After they took this picture, they went home to watch Big Bang Theory and suck each other off.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Anybody remember the soy burgers that the school cafeterias served under the Carter Administration?  Cafeteria burgers were never good - but for a year or 2 the paddies looked almost exactly like pancakes.

I used to live in a very liberal place.  Part of our concessions to vegetarians was we kept either nature burger or veggieburger available to them 24/7 (we had leftovers from meals available pretty much 24/7, but there was never any bets if there was leftover vegi food).  Neither attempted to imitate meat - so they might have been reasonably healthy.  I know occasionally if I saw leftover bacon I would make a bacon veggieburger that was not half bad.  nature burger kind of sucked - it was essentially dehydrated falafel mix.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top