Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're off by one or two orders of magnitude. If the canvas done after the 2020 election is remotely
close, there could be well over 100K fake voters in AZ.
View Quote

I recall something like 20k illegal votes from the AZ audit.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:18:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We need the senate seat.....
View Quote

Ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Like GA, I think that lake may win and the senate may go d.

Gosh.... I wonder why.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Now that I know you're a millennial or gen Z'er, go look back at the 2000 election.  
View Quote

Man, don't know if you know this or not. But these crazy things called com-pute-rs have come out since then.

They count the ballots for you automatically.

Wild, I know.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol. Forwards from Grandma and Conservative Treehouse.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Everything is Trump's fault according to many here. I think they have been so brainwashed by the MSM they need to find a way to hate the guy. It is bizarre.
View Quote

Can you imagine if your only friends were arfcom and you needed someone to have your back? You would be fucked.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If it meant we take the Senate I'd suck my first cock at 52.
View Quote

With or without eye contact and enthusiasm?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I recall something like 20k illegal votes from the AZ audit.
View Quote

That was the audit -- a different group did a canvas where they did a sample on four precincts and then
physically went to the recorded voter addresses and asked if the voter was there and voted... and if you
apply the sample to the number of total voters you get a way larger number.

The audit was very conservative in how they counted and went way past the benefit of a doubt and still
turned up enough votes to alter the 2020 outcome.

https://news.yahoo.com/canvass-report-alleging-lost-votes-020200242.html

173K votes lost (voter said they voted, county said they didn't) and 96K votes with no voter.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Trump and Mitch both fucked Arizona.
View Quote

Oh yeah?

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Man, don't know if you know this or not. But these crazy things called com-pute-rs have come out since then.

Wild, I know.
View Quote

Ahh, gen Z it is.  Yeah they had them then too.  Then when it was too close to call they had to do then manually.  You should use that computer thingy to look it up.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Everything is Trump’s fault according to many here. I think they have been so brainwashed by the MSM they need to find a way to hate the guy. It is bizarre.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then fuck stick Trump shouldn't have taken 99 cents out of every dollar he raised for Masters. There are still too many who don't understand the depth of his failures yet. Not sure what it's going to take.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/27/trump-donations-99-to-1-00063825

Lol Arizona elected John McCain for 31 years . They were fucked long before trump and turtle.

Everything is Trump’s fault according to many here. I think they have been so brainwashed by the MSM they need to find a way to hate the guy. It is bizarre.

seriously, the shear volume of Trump blame is fucking insano... I personally don't think anyone really gives a shit about him as far as the general electorate is concerned, he's yesterdays news as far as this election, and what are they gonna fear?... a sweet economy? peace in the world?

the fuck outta here with that shit muppets
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just called my election office. I dropped off my mail in ballot monday in North Phx along with my families. The still show only sent on the recorders website. Lady said "Oh, we're still counting, won't be done until Friday" Unfucking acceptable
View Quote

Its totally acceptable as it is allowed to continue.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:28:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tagged.

For a friend….
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I would guess that people needing to get out of line because of work favors demorats.  It appears that Republicans hold more jobs.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arizona fucked Arizona.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I would guess that people needing to get out of line because of work favors demorats.  It appears that Republicans hold more jobs.
View Quote

Same reason they can't protest & riot endlessly.  Jobs & family, not things dems have, want or care to support.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Arizona fucked Arizona.
View Quote

It ain’t over yet, but I am not sure what you are talking about.  Dems had money pouring into the battleground states like AZ.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That was the audit -- a different group did a canvas where they did a sample on four precincts and then
physically went to the recorded voter addresses and asked if the voter was there and voted... and if you
apply the sample to the number of total voters you get a way larger number.

The audit was very conservative in how they counted and went way past the benefit of a doubt and still
turned up enough votes to alter the 2020 outcome.

https://news.yahoo.com/canvass-report-alleging-lost-votes-020200242.html

173K votes lost (voter said they voted, county said they didn't) and 96K votes with no voter.
View Quote

That is disgusting.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#19]
maybe all the illegals are voting republican this year? that would be an amusing turn of events.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the blowies

Much interest in this post. Looks like a line may be forming.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:37:57 PM EDT
[#21]
"In Maricopa County on Wednesday morning, counting continued on ballots dropped off on Election Day and received in the immediate days before. In an update,Board of Supervisors Chairman Bill Gates said about 400,000 votes remained uncounted"

I KNEW IT!
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Water main bursting in 3…2…1…
View Quote

Fulton County approves of this message.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Then fuck stick Trump shouldn't have taken 99 cents out of every dollar he raised for Masters. There are still too many who don't understand the depth of his failures yet. Not sure what it's going to take.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/10/27/trump-donations-99-to-1-00063825
View Quote

I just glanced at it. Don’t know I trust Politico.  I have said multiple times Trump will run or flirt with running because he has figured out running for office is a good way to generate money.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The gentleman in line in front of me to vote dropped his in "box 3" after several failed attempts to get the machine to read his ballot. Said he didn't have time to spoil his ballot and fill it out again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Levin said a few minutes ago that Lake is behind by 4,000 with a bunch of red districts yet to be counted.  IDK where he got that info.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I just glanced at it. Don’t know I trust Politico.  I have said multiple times Trump will run or flirt with running because he has figured out running for office is a good way to generate money.
View Quote

Whatever you think about Trump he isn't in it for the $.  He didn't take the normal POTUS salary.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:53:14 PM EDT
[#28]
He never said he'd swallow.

Anyway, with 600K ballots out there, a 4K difference is a rounding error. There's ample reason to believe AZ - Gov can go Red. Maybe in 24 hours it could be a near lock.

If there are 600K votes to count, Blake is in contention. I'm not sucking cock or anything, but a break here and hold in Nevada, and we're back to a red wavelet from a red trickle.

Hopefully, Lake can copy the Florida voting system to eliminate this bullshit in future elections.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Whatever you think about Trump he isn't in it for the $.  He didn't take the normal POTUS salary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, but he sure fundraised a shit ton between this year and Stopping the Steal(tm), without actually spending any of it on what he said he was planning to spend it on.

I don't know his motivation there, but what he claims doesn't seem to fit his actions.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#30]
How many of those mail in ballots are from shitbag snowbirds still in their states of Iowa and Michigan?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He never said he'd swallow.

Anyway, with 600K ballots out there, a 4K difference is a rounding error. There's ample reason to believe AZ - Gov can go Red. Maybe in 24 hours it could be a near lock.

If there are 600K votes to count, Blake is in contention. I'm not sucking cock or anything, but a break here and hold in Nevada, and we're back to a red wavelet from a red trickle.

Hopefully, Lake can copy the Florida voting system to eliminate this bullshit in future elections.
View Quote

Based on my reading the GOP will hold the state senate and legislature and may increase their narrow margins by a bit.  If so, and Lake wins, they could make AZ elections honest again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:56:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Maybe, but he sure fundraised a shit ton between this year and Stopping the Steal(tm), without actually spending any of it on what he said he was planning to spend it on.

I don't know his motivation there, but what he claims doesn't seem to fit his actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where is the money?  Do you have any links on where it was spent?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How many of those mail in ballots are from shitbag snowbirds still in their states of Iowa and Michigan?
View Quote

Mail ins have been mostly counted.  Most remaining ballots are same day votes which historically trend heavy R.

I got an email from the state GOP URGING me to vote in person and NOT do the mail-in thing.  I imagine quite a few people followed that recommendation but IDK for sure.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.
View Quote

All those mail in ballots that Republicans talked shit about in 2020. Yeah, they'll be full of Republican votes. Lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

All those mail in ballots that Republicans talked shit about in 2020. Yeah, they'll be full of Republican votes. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.

I think you have it backwards. The mail ballot are mostly already counted. It's the in-person ballots that are taking so long. That's also why Hobbs' lead is shrinking with each new release and why AZ is still worth watching.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#36]
So is AZ gonna finish counting these votes? Been taking a break all day
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think you have it backwards. The mail ballot are mostly already counted. It's the in-person ballots that are taking so long. That's also why Hobbs' lead is shrinking with each new release and why AZ is still worth watching.
View Quote

Agree.  Exaample: my district is red.  We don't even know who our state reps are yet, which tells me they haven't counted those same day ballots.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So is AZ gonna finish counting these votes? Been taking a break all day
View Quote

Slower than molasses on a winter day.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wild, I know.
View Quote

Except they didn't work in Arizona
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:05:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you serious?

Politicians don’t get rich on their salary.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you serious?

Politicians don’t get rich on their salary.
View Quote

I'd guess T's net worth has declined in the last 6 years.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:08:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ahh, gen Z it is.  Yeah they had them then too.  Then when it was too close to call they had to do then manually.  You should use that computer thingy to look it up.
View Quote

You are so full of shit.

The problem was the punchers punching spots in cards that were claimed to be misaligned or not punching all the way through.

Open a fucking history book.

Sincerely,
Not a Gen Z
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Except they didn't work in Arizona
View Quote

The next SoS for Arizona is (D) Adrian Fontes. We're gonna be dealing with this bullshit as long as Dem is in there.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#45]

Yes, when and how they count them
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#46]
The dreaded “hanging chad”. I bought my first AR during that drawn out recount. Only got to use it at the range.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:14:56 PM EDT
[#47]
How much vote is outstanding in AZ?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#48]
The guy in the red shirt in the viral video talking about broken tabulators was one of my guys.

Yesterday was a complete horrorshow, I legit think the county set us up to fail. I had four of six tabulators fail and two needed total replacement, and the printers totally shit the bed. The printers put out ballots that had some races almost unreadable, and the timing marks were damaged (which is what causes the misread issues).

One of my sites has to be completely recounted because the replacement tabulator was mixing cast ballots with misreads.

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Pima County poll workers to count throughout week

Poll workers continue to make sure every vote is counted and the job is no easy task. Pima County may even be counting until next week, while we won't have official results until the election is certified December 1.
View Quote

"The issues that I understand have to do primarily with duplicate ballots, and that's ballots that the tabulating machines were unable to read for a number of reasons," Brian Bickel said.

When technical issues happen observers from both sides of the aisle are there to make sure each ballot gets properly counted. Democratic observer Brian Bickel is one of those workers making sure this election is fair.

"And that's one of the reasons it's taking longer this year because we are having to do an extraordinarily large number of duplicate ballots due to technical difficulties," Bickel said.
View Quote

"So we're going to know in Pima County...in about a week, week and a half and then we'll know for sure when we certify the election on December 1st,"Kais said.
View Quote

And that's just one county.  But it sounds like it's same day votes, which should help the Rep.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top