Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The guy in the red shirt in the viral video talking about broken tabulators was one of my guys.

Yesterday was a complete horrorshow, I legit think the county set us up to fail. I had four of six tabulators fail and two needed total replacement, and the printers totally shit the bed. The printers put out ballots that had some races almost unreadable, and the timing marks were damaged (which is what causes the misread issues).

One of my sites has to be completely recounted because the replacement tabulator was mixing cast ballots with misreads.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/875CD352-BF94-4845-A6F3-82D25B332C2A-2594298.jpg
View Quote

So you think it was cheat and planned?  How do you move forward to discover the truth and if found valid, who the guilty parties are.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Kari Lake just said on Tucker that they still have 650K votes to count.  And these are election day (400K) and at home drop-offs that should swing for the Republicans.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If it meant we take the Senate I'd suck my first cock at 52.
View Quote

But apparently you've considered it before.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Kari Lake just said on Tucker that they still have 650K votes to count.  And these are election day (400K) and at home drop-offs that should swing for the Republicans.
View Quote

Said the printer/ tabulator problems were in Republican-heavy areas, predominantly.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I literally heard that in 2020 and the exact opposite happened. They never fixed voting in AZ, so not sure why we expect something else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.

I literally heard that in 2020 and the exact opposite happened. They never fixed voting in AZ, so not sure why we expect something else.

Seems like the mail in was dumped first this time though. She has been getting closer since. We'll see.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This is downright embarrassing and is the reason everyone suspects fraud.
View Quote

Longer it goes on the more likely they will win by fraud.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck Arizona. Fuck Nevada.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Said the printer/ tabulator problems were in Republican-heavy areas, predominantly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same as the last election.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Man, don't know if you know this or not. But these crazy things called com-pute-rs have come out since then.

They count the ballots for you automatically.

Wild, I know.
View Quote

Not nearly as wild as you thinking that computers weren't in common use before 2000.  When do you think indoor plumbing became the norm in U.S. homes...1995?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How many of those mail in ballots are from shitbag snowbirds still in their states of Iowa and Michigan?
View Quote

Iowa is far more red than AZ. MI & MN, well not so much
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

All those mail in ballots that Republicans talked shit about in 2020. Yeah, they'll be full of Republican votes. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.

All those mail in ballots that Republicans talked shit about in 2020. Yeah, they'll be full of Republican votes. Lol

I don't think they are talking about mail in.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Does the Arizona uni-party have a dog that might eat the remaining ballots before they are counted?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

About 1 in 5 ballots in Maricopa County were printed too lightly for the so-called "timing marks" along the top and sides of the ballot could not be read.  Mine scanned but my wife's did not.  For most of the day the county thought it was a tabulator issue but it was the printers.  A huge amount went into "Box 3" for hand counting.

This is not copium.  The local news is reporting that AZ may flip.  Just today Lake went from 0.8% behind to 0.2%  Dems tend to vote early in AZ and in person voting on election day is heavilly Rep.

As part of our audit and changes to the process these boxes are transported only a poll watcher from both parties observing and they are counted by a poll worker from each party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What votes are left? Why can't people count down there.

About 1 in 5 ballots in Maricopa County were printed too lightly for the so-called "timing marks" along the top and sides of the ballot could not be read.  Mine scanned but my wife's did not.  For most of the day the county thought it was a tabulator issue but it was the printers.  A huge amount went into "Box 3" for hand counting.

This is not copium.  The local news is reporting that AZ may flip.  Just today Lake went from 0.8% behind to 0.2%  Dems tend to vote early in AZ and in person voting on election day is heavilly Rep.

As part of our audit and changes to the process these boxes are transported only a poll watcher from both parties observing and they are counted by a poll worker from each party.

Oh there's a fuckin' great idea. You realize people like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney are "republicans" too, right?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:14:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Why is it always AZ with the shady fucking election counting? Every fucking time. It doesn’t take this damn long fuckers
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I don't think they are talking about mail in.
View Quote

Yes, lots are dropped off early ballots that missed the mailing deadline
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the blowies

Your first……..right

Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:17:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah fuck those guys
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah fuck those guys
View Quote

Yeah!
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP I read your title wrong... thought it was 2% ... Wtf is going on there... why is this only 67% 24 hours after the polls closed?

https://i.imgur.com/79ZYwmG.png
View Quote

Yes. About an hour ago, on the AZSecState site those vote totals were a little different, about double and yeah, my understanding is the difference in this race is only about 4k. A couple of the other state offices also flipped from blu to red and some unverified info I got third hand off twitter jives with that 67% left to count in the state or about 700k thereabouts I think.

And yeah. They use Dominion. In fact, the county board and the republican recorder in Maricopa county were quite proud of that.
You now know why. You also now know why they did not cooperate with the audit, why ballots from 2020 were not properly sealed nor did they have proper chain of custody. Nor did they preserve the data on the machines wiping out the adjudication logs and I don't remember if they recovered them but doesn't matter nofuckingbody gives a fuck about 2020. Maybe now they probably wish they had but I fucking doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Word on the street is today's drip was curated to show a very strong democrat vote to embarrass lake on Tucker.

If that's true then in the next few days should be a flood of Republican votes coming in.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why is it always AZ with the shady fucking election counting? Every fucking time. It doesn’t take this damn long fuckers
View Quote

Hobbs and Brnovich as a team.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn't Arizona change the entire counting procedure in 2020?  By having a central office with a key team of people and all ballots are trucked to that facility to totally not be rigged?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Didn't Arizona change the entire counting procedure in 2020?  By having a central office with a key team of people and all ballots are trucked to that facility to totally not be rigged?
View Quote

IIRC they did make some improvements but it still isn't perfect.  Example: the counting now must have representatives from each party monitoring the process.  It doesn't fix the potential Dominion issue, but it makes it harder to cheat.  A lot was learned in 2020.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:48:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

IIRC they did make some improvements but it still isn't perfect.  Example: the counting now must have representatives from each party monitoring the process.  It doesn't fix the potential Dominion issue, but it makes it harder to cheat.  A lot was learned in 2020.
View Quote

This was after 2020?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The guy in the red shirt in the viral video talking about broken tabulators was one of my guys.

Yesterday was a complete horrorshow, I legit think the county set us up to fail. I had four of six tabulators fail and two needed total replacement, and the printers totally shit the bed. The printers put out ballots that had some races almost unreadable, and the timing marks were damaged (which is what causes the misread issues).

One of my sites has to be completely recounted because the replacement tabulator was mixing cast ballots with misreads.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/875CD352-BF94-4845-A6F3-82D25B332C2A-2594298.jpg
View Quote

Wow - completely unacceptable.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#29]
If there is still 650,000 outstanding ballots that lean significantly toward republicans, that should put the senate race in play too, which is the bigger deal for most of us.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck Washington
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 10:57:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Says the guy from Washington state.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:00:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
How long does the offer stand?
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 11:56:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Your first……..right

View Quote

You seem to know a lot about the subject.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 12:44:05 AM EDT
[#35]
I dropped my mail-in ballot off on Tuesday noon ish. County website says it has been received. Does not say my ballot was counted yet. I’ll keep checking.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:20:52 AM EDT
[#36]

619,xxx uncounted ballots this long after the polls closed, that is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:29:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

619,xxx uncounted ballots this long after the polls closed, that is ridiculous.
View Quote

Aye.  There are two ways to look at it: 1) Longer for the Ds to come up with a cheat steal; 2) The Lake people are leaving nothing to chance.  After watching Lake, I'm leaning to the latter.  She's hard corps.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hope they're ballots for her.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:31:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't forget that state in the Pacific Northwest, fuck them too!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:02:13 AM EDT
[#40]
FUCK!!!!!  What a shit show.  The ineptitude is staggering.  ??
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:12:00 AM EDT
[#41]
I just looked it up at 0100 11/10
https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0
Looks like a Blue tide, at least for offices that matter.
And the SoS site says 100% of precincts reporting.
It also says VOTER TURNOUT WAS 46.3%    Over half of those dumb bastards couldn't bother to vote???   WTF?   Who has their head that far up their ass?
AZ Sec State site results
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:21:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I just looked it up at 0100 11/10
https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0
Looks like a Blue tide, at least for offices that matter.
And the SoS site says 100% of precincts reporting.
It also says VOTER TURNOUT WAS 46.3%    Over half of those dumb bastards couldn't bother to vote???   WTF?   Who has their head that far up their ass?
AZ Sec State site results
View Quote
They are only 70 percent done counting. Our state is retarded when it comes to this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:28:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
FUCK!!!!!  What a shit show.  The ineptitude is staggering.  ??
View Quote

This!!! - W...T...H...
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:10:35 AM EDT
[#44]
As I type this Fox has Kari with 940,716, and Hobbit with 953,783, 49.66% and 50.34%, respectively. Tallies haven't moved in hours - looks like these guys aren't exactly burning the midnight oil getting the job done. 69.72% of the vote is in, per the same website.
ABC, not exactly a Republican news source, also has them neck and neck, claiming 70% vote counted. ABC isn't very precise with math.
Kelley still leads Master 51% to 46%.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:18:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Your first……..right

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In for the blowies

Your first……..right

Funniest thing I have read on this site in forever.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:20:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
As I type this Fox has Kari with 940,716, and Hobbit with 953,783, 49.66% and 50.34%, respectively. Tallies haven't moved in hours - looks like these guys aren't exactly burning the midnight oil getting the job done. 69.72% of the vote is in, per the same website.
ABC, not exactly a Republican news source, also has them neck and neck, claiming 70% vote counted. ABC isn't very precise with math.
View Quote

According to Kari interviewed on Tucker they have 650,000 left to count in the morning. They are done tonight. Kari & the RNC lawyer expect them to break for Kari.

So if they break 55/45 for Kari the difference is 10% which is 65,000. More than enough to come from behind and win. I think my math is right. Kari said she was 100% confident of a victory.

People feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong from the interview.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:25:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are cherry picking the vote drops to make Lake look like she's losing while they "prepare" more votes.

You folks need to light up Maricopa Election's Office Twitter account and apply pressure. Don't sit idle.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:26:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

According to Kari interviewed on Tucker they have 650,000 left to count in the morning. They are done tonight. Kari & the RNC lawyer expect them to break for Kari.

So if they break 55/45 for Kari the difference is 10% which is 65,000. More than enough to come from behind and win. I think my math is right. Kari said she was 100% confident of a victory.

People feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong from the interview.
View Quote

They should break closer to 60/40 or even 65/35

These are day of voters they skew heavy republican
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:43:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:20:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top