BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That’s all relative.

Overall votes on Election Day? Always have leaned R.

Specific areas Election Day votes (like the bluest area in a city)? Those still lean heavy D on Election Day.

You can’t use a broad brush and make that assumption,
View Quote

That's not how voting works in Arizona.

The democrats vote by mail weeks before and the republicans vote or drop their mail in ballot on election day.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

NBC is still saying it's to early to call, still have 25% of votes to count and if the bulk are R he might squeak it out
View Quote

Oh believe me i'm hoping... But Just so jaded these days with the 'steal' or 'stupidity of america'.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#4]
cross posting

They're starting to prepare you for shenanigans. Again, warning, these guys are dem shills.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Erm that doesn’t look like Hobbs
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Kari Lake about to be on Buck Sexton radio show at 1:30
Radio stream link

https://www.iheart.com/live/wvoc-2085/

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Kari Lake about to be on Buck Sexton radio show at 1:30
Radio stream link

https://www.iheart.com/live/wvoc-2085/

View Quote

What did she say? How come the numbers haven’t changed since last night? Are they just slow walking it because she’s going to win or figuring out how much they need to cheat?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:09:00 PM EDT
[#9]

What a disgrace. They are going to steal it. Will be just enough votes to safely beat Lake. Just watch
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Betcha a nickel Kari Lake wins.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What a disgrace. They are going to steal it. Will be just enough votes to safely beat Lake. Just watch
View Quote

If you are going to run an election without debating your opponents, it helps if you get to count the votes.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:15:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn’t?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

You’re on.

I want her to win but doubt she will.

A US nickel worth 3 cents in FJB money.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#14]

They're going to rig it.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:19:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

And unacceptable. Don't forget unacceptable.....

Me thinks fuckery is afoot. It just shouldn't take this long.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I personally think they , like the lake camp has said, are slow rolling the win for a larger hate trump/dems clear midterm winner narrative to play out. But Lake will win. And if the rumors of them curating vote drops for a strong dem showing is true, then they know that the margin is too large to cheat with whatever tools they have available.  Now if it was down to a few hundred votes, sure. They would probably steal it.  Or at the very least steal the thing that the party really cares about. The senator seat. And let Lake win this to keep the heat off.

Will be very interesting seeing the totals compared for lake and Masters. They essentially ran together as a pair. Almost all Lake votes are going to be Masters votes too.

Narrative underway:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

This is why the votes are "paused"
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:26:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

And nothing will be done.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It doesn’t?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn’t?

No
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:34:20 PM EDT
[#20]
3rd world country. What a disgrace
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

X for doubt
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I wonder what would happen if 100s or 1000s of patriots showed up at the counting center and surrounded it.

hmmmm...
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen if 100s or 1000s of patriots showed up at the counting center and surrounded it.

hmmmm...
View Quote

Nothing. They would love that. They can claim the workers lives are in danger and they have a better excuse why they are holding up the counting.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

hmmmm...
View Quote

MCSO prepared for that.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Based on what?

Kari Lake is currently behind.

As of 14:45 on 11/10/22

There remain 416,000 still uncounted votes from Democratic districts
There remain   70,000 still uncounted votes from Republican ones that will likely be voting for Kari Lake.

How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Based on what?

There remain   70,000 still uncounted votes from Republican ones that will likely be voting for Kari Lake.

How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what?

Because no one really knows and others are reporting the opposite of what you just said?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:50:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Based on what?

View Quote

What democrat districts?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:50:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

hmmmm...
View Quote

That's 100% what they want to happen.

That is the reason they are slow rolling it.

If they had the votes, they would count them.

The thing is they eventually have to count them and then Lake wins by 100k+

The smart boys in Arizona overwhelmed Arizona's ability to cheat this year by having Republican's vote on election day and drop mail ballots on election day.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Based on what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what?

the 416k are not from dem districts, where are you getting this from?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Based on what?

View Quote

Districts????????????????????????????

There is a county Maricopa and it's not democrat, Also you have NO idea where the votes came from in Maricopa County because Arizona DOES NOT COUNT VOTEs by district.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what?

Hang on, it was a Google grab, let me see if I can find it:....

Here we go
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-arizona-governor.html

Updated 4 minutes ago:

The top two population counties (which are always D), are going D.   Is that in contention?
Maricopa  Hobbs +4%  1,123,062  73%counted
Pima       Hobbs +20%   284,749  66%counted

Do the math of 1100000*(1-.73)+285000*(1-0.66), and that's a big number of uncounted votes, that are going to favor D.  

"district" vs "county", whatever - it's the population center zones, which is where the cities are, which is where the votes are, and those votes tend to go D.  Especially in AZ if given enough time to know how many votes they need (I'm half joking there.  but... well, it's AZ, so only kinda half joking...).
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And unacceptable. Don't forget unacceptable.....

Me thinks fuckery is afoot. It just shouldn't take this long.
View Quote

Have seen this time and time again. When the voting “stops.” It’s going to come out for the commies.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And nothing will be done.
View Quote

Just bitching and moaning.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Here we go
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-arizona-governor.html

Updated 4 minutes ago:

The top two population counties (which are always D), are going D.   Is that in contention?
MaricopaHobbs +41,123,06273%
Pima       Hobbs +20284,74966%

Do the math of 1100000*(1-.73)+285000*(1-0.66), and that's a big number of uncounted votes, that are going to favor D.
View Quote

Maricopa County is MASSIVE and claiming it as a single Democrat district is nonsensical. The county has many cities many of which have LARGE republican populations.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maricopa County is MASSIVE and claiming it as a single Democrat district is nonsensical. The county has many cities many of which have LARGE republican populations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go

Updated 4 minutes ago:

MaricopaHobbs +41,123,06273%
Pima       Hobbs +20284,74966%

Um... OK.  I hope you right.  That would be remarkably unique to AZ if so.  Because
A) Republican districts have their shit together and with that, tend to be competent at getting their votes in on time
B) The heavier the population center, the harder it leans D

So.. I hope there are magical cities of high population density Republican's.  That's rare as shit, but here's hoping that they are there and will change this - while at the same time inept at getting their votes submitted on time.  I wouldn't bet a TEAM membership payment on it though.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Um... OK.  I hope you right.  That would be remarkably unique to AZ if so.  Because
A) Republican districts have their shit together and with that, tend to be competent at getting their votes in on time

So.. I hope there are magical cities of high population density Republican's.  That's rare as shit, but here's hoping that they are there and will change this - while at the same time inept at getting their votes submitted on time.  I wouldn't bet a TEAM membership payment on it though.
View Quote

They're not dense. Maricopa County is larger than some states.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#39]

video of this at tweet
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Here we go

Updated 4 minutes ago:

Maricopa  Hobbs +4%  1,123,062  73%counted
Pima       Hobbs +20%   284,749  66%counted

"district" vs "county", whatever - it's the population center zones, which is where the cities are, which is where the votes are, and those votes tend to go D.  Especially in AZ if given enough time to know how many votes they need (I'm half joking there.  but... well, it's AZ, so only kinda half joking...).
View Quote

Stop it.

You are digging a hole a big hole.

The break down between early voters, late early voters and election day voters is always different.

As you get closer to the election day more and more of the voters are republican and independent republican.

The votes outstanding are ALL late early voters + election day voters.

This is why Lake wins.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Based on what?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what?

The early mail in votes lean democrat.  The in person votes and dropped off ballots on election day learn republican.  

The early ballots are all counted .  The election day ballots are what's being counted now. They favor republican in most districts even in Maricopa county.    It's probably not enough for masters to win but it is enough for lake to win .
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#42]

LOL what a total cluster fuck. Fix yer shit, AZ!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

video of this at tweet
View Quote

Jives with what my state rep told me
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maricopa County is run by republicans so obviously republicans don't have their shit together
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty much this.   If more of the votes remaining are from districts in Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, North Phoenix, Peoria, awhatukee, east mesa , rather than central Phoenix or mesa, those votes will lean heavily republican
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The early mail in votes lean democrat.  The in person votes and dropped off ballots on election day learn republican.  

The early ballots are all counted .  The election day ballots are what's being counted now. They favor republican in most districts even in Maricopa county.    It's probably not enough for masters to win but it is enough for lake to win .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on what?

Cool - I appreciate the clarification and assessment.  I wondered why the biggest population spot was only +4 Hobbs when the second biggest was so much greater.  Makes more sense now.  

So there we go, "How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?" asked and answered!  Here's hopping they come up with enough Margin to make up the difference.  From the above post, Bill Gates apparently will let us know sometime.. eh, maybe next week or so.   (You've got to be shitting me - it's like the Blue Screen of Death election vote counting system).
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

video of this at tweet
View Quote

Yea and they're going to make more in the time. Fucking unreal...
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maricopa County is probably somewhere around 60% of AZ's population.  The North, Northwest and Eastern part of the Phoenix Metro(located in Maricopa  County) is fairly conservative.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#49]
All of that last minute "you must accept election results" from Joe Biden makes a lot more sense now.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Cool - I appreciate the clarification and assessment.  I wondered why the biggest population spot was only +4 Hobbs when the second biggest was so much greater.  Makes more sense now.  

So there we go, "How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?" asked and answered!  Here's hopping they come up with enough Margin to make up the difference.  From the above post, Bill Gates apparently will let us know sometime.. eh, maybe next week or so.   (You've got to be shitting me - it's like the Blue Screen of Death election vote counting system).
View Quote
One thing to note.   AZ has been doing mail in voting for a very long time with no problems.  The problems largely started happening in 2020 when trump started going on about how you can't trust mail in voting.  This was maybe justified in the states where they haven't been doing it before allowing opportunity for fraud in a slapped together system.   So with a surge of people voting in person way beyond what's normal shit was all fucked in 2020.  We didn't have the staffing or infrastructure to handle that kind of change in behavior.  

This election it's just pure incompetence for not adjusting to more in person voters

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top