Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cool - I appreciate the clarification and assessment.  I wondered why the biggest population spot was only +4 Hobbs when the second biggest was so much greater.  Makes more sense now.  

So there we go, "How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?" asked and answered!  Here's hopping they come up with enough Margin to make up the difference.  From the above post, Bill Gates apparently will let us know sometime.. eh, maybe next week or so.   (You've got to be shitting me - it's like the Blue Screen of Death election vote counting system).
View Quote

Get on youtube and watch some of the Charlie Kirk livestreams from the past couple of days. A few minutes should give you an idea of what the thinking is. Those guys are in AZ and have a pretty good grasp of the situation there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
One thing to note.   AZ has been doing mail in voting for a very long time with no problems.  The problems largely started happening in 2020 when trump started going on about how you can't trust mail in voting.  This was maybe justified in the states where they haven't been doing it before allowing opportunity for fraud in a slapped together system.   So with a surge of people voting in person way beyond what's normal shit was all fucked in 2020.  We didn't have the staffing or infrastructure to handle that kind of change in behavior.  

This election it's just pure incompetence for not adjusting to more in person voters

View Quote

LoL.  So it's all Trump's fault. Naturally. I mean.. what else could it possibly be?

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Cool - I appreciate the clarification and assessment.  I wondered why the biggest population spot was only +4 Hobbs when the second biggest was so much greater.  Makes more sense now.  

So there we go, "How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?" asked and answered!  Here's hopping they come up with enough Margin to make up the difference.  From the above post, Bill Gates apparently will let us know sometime.. eh, maybe next week or so.   (You've got to be shitting me - it's like the Blue Screen of Death election vote counting system).
View Quote

I see what you did there
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:34:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One thing to note.   AZ has been doing mail in voting for a very long time with no problems.  The problems largely started happening in 2020 when trump started going on about how you can't trust mail in voting.  This was maybe justified in the states where they haven't been doing it before allowing opportunity for fraud in a slapped together system.   So with a surge of people voting in person way beyond what's normal shit was all fucked in 2020.  We didn't have the staffing or infrastructure to handle that kind of change in behavior.  

This election it's just pure incompetence for not adjusting to more in person voters

View Quote

The surge approach on election day is the best way to overcome the easiest form of fraud which is mail in ballot harvesting.

If everyone is voting 2 weeks out, you can see a breakdown of the turn out and you can adjust your fraud to compensate.

If you surge on election day you overwhelm and can't react with more harvested ballots.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Um... OK.  I hope you right.  That would be remarkably unique to AZ if so.  Because
A) Republican districts have their shit together and with that, tend to be competent at getting their votes in on time
B) The heavier the population center, the harder it leans D

So.. I hope there are magical cities of high population density Republican's.  That's rare as shit, but here's hoping that they are there and will change this - while at the same time inept at getting their votes submitted on time.  I wouldn't bet a TEAM membership payment on it though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hang on, it was a Google grab, let me see if I can find it:....

Here we go
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-arizona-governor.html

Updated 4 minutes ago:

The top two population counties (which are always D), are going D.   Is that in contention?
MaricopaHobbs +41,123,06273%
Pima       Hobbs +20284,74966%

Do the math of 1100000*(1-.73)+285000*(1-0.66), and that's a big number of uncounted votes, that are going to favor D.

Maricopa County is MASSIVE and claiming it as a single Democrat district is nonsensical. The county has many cities many of which have LARGE republican populations.

Um... OK.  I hope you right.  That would be remarkably unique to AZ if so.  Because
A) Republican districts have their shit together and with that, tend to be competent at getting their votes in on time
B) The heavier the population center, the harder it leans D

So.. I hope there are magical cities of high population density Republican's.  That's rare as shit, but here's hoping that they are there and will change this - while at the same time inept at getting their votes submitted on time.  I wouldn't bet a TEAM membership payment on it though.

I live in north phoenix, the area is so red my rep didn't even have an opponent run against her
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

LoL.  So it's all Trump's fault. Naturally. I mean.. what else could it possibly be?

When my kid got Leukemia, I first thought it was Trump's fault. But then he entered remission. And realized it couldn't possibly be Trump. It's a complex situation as you know.
View Quote
That's not what I said.  I agreed with trump about the mail in voting.  States slapping that shit together on emergency go senor authority was a good way to have shenanigans.  

I'm just stating the side effects of that was the smooth running system here in az was thrown into chaos because of that. They should have adjusted over the last two years but apparently they didn't do shit

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Betcha a nickel Kari Lake wins.

Based on what?

Kari Lake is currently behind.

As of 14:45 on 11/10/22

There remain 416,000 still uncounted votes from Democratic districts
There remain   70,000 still uncounted votes from Republican ones that will likely be voting for Kari Lake.

How are people thinking this election is still in play for Kari Lake?  What am I missing?

The early mail in votes lean democrat.  The in person votes and dropped off ballots on election day learn republican.  

The early ballots are all counted .  The election day ballots are what's being counted now. They favor republican in most districts even in Maricopa county.    It's probably not enough for masters to win but it is enough for lake to win .

bill gates is a mccain republican and is probably doing everything he can to fuck over Kari Lake
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The surge approach on election day is the best way to overcome the easiest form of fraud which is mail in ballot harvesting.

If everyone is voting 2 weeks out, you can see a breakdown of the turn out and you can adjust your fraud to compensate.

If you surge on election day you overwhelm and can't react with more harvested ballots.
View Quote
Well we didn't have any problems with Republicans winning elections here in az and we have been doing mail in voting forever  they must have really sucked at cheating in az.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

When my kid got Leukemia, I first thought it was Trump's fault. But then he entered remission. And realized it couldn't possibly be Trump. It's a complex situation as you know.
View Quote

Trump cured him, please donate
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#10]
How is Hobbs pulling out with a bigger lead? I said it before, all pills and gambling sites had her way ahead. What gives.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:45:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How is Hobbs pulling out with a bigger lead? I said it before, all pills and gambling sites had her way ahead. What gives.
View Quote

It was a vote drop from Tucson
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I hope so.  I expect that from Tuscon . Things will have to go pretty well in Maricopa if she gets any further behind
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet.  But when he gets back to DC, he will set the best minds on finding the cure and then he'll be cured.  Right after he fires all the swamp creatures that are preventing the cure from being found.  And fighting for the 2A.

Please donate.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope so.  I expect that from Tuscon . Things will have to go pretty well in Maricopa if she gets any further behind
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the last dump

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
All of that last minute "you must accept election results" from Joe Biden makes a lot more sense now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Arizona, if you don't control your government
may your chains weigh heavy
if you don't have the ballot box,only one other box will prevent your enslavement.
in mine craft
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 11:33:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

mail in voting is a scam dude...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:15:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:18:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I live in north phoenix, the area is so red my rep didn't even have an opponent run against her
View Quote

Howdy neighbor.

I assume Lesko right?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:25:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

mail in voting is a scam dude...
View Quote

We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the...You know, the thing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:27:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sadly they will loose power at the facility and have to relocate to a new spot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.

Sadly they will loose power at the facility and have to relocate to a new spot.

they might have a pipe leak
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:03:24 AM EDT
[#24]
County elections website is now reporting my ballot has been counted.

So they are working on some of the ballots dropped off on the 8th.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:47:14 AM EDT
[#25]

What a crock of fuckin shit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck. They better be right about the rest of the ballots.  This gap is pretty big.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:34:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Florida counted 7.5 million ballots in 5 hours, what's AZ's excuse?
View Quote

Hey man, good help is hard to find, & AZ only has 1/3 of the population FL has, so if you care to extrapolate, FL has 3x more good help than AZ. Duh!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:07:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's 100% what they want to happen.

That is the reason they are slow rolling it.

If they had the votes, they would count them.

The thing is they eventually have to count them and then Lake wins by 100k+

The smart boys in Arizona overwhelmed Arizona's ability to cheat this year by having Republican's vote on election day and drop mail ballots on election day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder what would happen if 100s or 1000s of patriots showed up at the counting center and surrounded it.

hmmmm...

The smart boys in Arizona overwhelmed Arizona's ability to cheat this year by having Republican's vote on election day and drop mail ballots on election day.

I truly hope that is the case.

Even so I wouldn't doubt they are trying to fill in a bunch of ballots to counter them. Hopefully there is enough oversight to prevent that.

If Hobbs after dragging it out like this all the while being in charge of the election, I'll never believe it was honest.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What a crock of fuckin shit.
View All Quotes

The state admin is the world's laughing stock right now.

It's pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:41:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Good grief...

Obviously the ink didn't run out in ballet machines, it ran out making fake ballots so they needed time to get the ink in and steal the election.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Hey man, good help is hard to find, & AZ only has 1/3 of the population FL has, so if you care to extrapolate, FL has 3x more good help than AZ. Duh!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida counted 7.5 million ballots in 5 hours, what's AZ's excuse?

Everyone needs a job. especially incompetents. "don't judge me!"

ergo Katie Hobbs.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Just tell us lady.
View All Quotes

Two more weeks!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Just stop.

That is Trump level shit and it was always garbage.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#39]

If you won - great. Tell us.

If not - why the "BOMBSHELL NEWS!!! TUNE IN LATER!!!" BS? Just tell us.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Kracken?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#41]
News conference at Four Seasons Landscaping in Scottsdale.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
News conference at Four Seasons Landscaping in Scottsdale.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Lawsuits inbound
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cus this isnt about winning for her, its about generating views and clicks
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#45]
I swear they were over 80% and now it's back down to 78%

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Replaying a Charlie Kirk report.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:50:49 PM EDT
[#47]
The Soros picked sheriff has snipers, barricades and deputies on horseback guarding the count.

Link
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Headline seems to be they still haven't counted 351K votes the August primary, so they may not be able to count these. Mostly Republican votes(!)
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:52:12 PM EDT
[#49]

This is starting to feel a lot like "patriots are in control, watch the show"
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just stop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just stop.

MUH KRAKENNNNN

Can we get to the part her legal team gets the court battle started...
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top