Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Taking a page from Trump's nothingburger playbook. Sigh
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The Soros picked sheriff has snipers, barricades and deputies on horseback guarding the count.

Link
View Quote

I can only think of one reason that they would feel the need for this. Only one.....
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every bombshell must have been a dud.

Clickbait bullshit...(Removed, CoC-6~guns762)
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#6]
350K uncounted votes not tabulated during the primary?

ETA: Votes were co-mingled and not counted correctly from two major voting centers
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:20:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Invalidated candidate?
View Quote

That is ridiculous if it happened.  

I bet that would be a about half of the primary votes.  People don't vote in primaries like they do in November elections and never will.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Invalidated candidate?
View Quote

they are talking about republican 4/4 voters.

These are voters that vote in EVERY election.

Many of them voted but their votes haven't been counted yet.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Bombshell"

Stupid bitch sounds like a trumpanzi.

Rapidly losing interest here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is a hanging chad moment and doesn’t mean a thing.

Until they give firm numbers there is nothing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I swear they were over 80% and now it's back down to 78%

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310612/Screenshot_20221111-144834_png-2596414.JPG
View Quote
When you add found votes, the percentage counted goes down...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

mail in voting is a scam dude...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing to note.   AZ has been doing mail in voting for a very long time with no problems.  The problems largely started happening in 2020 when trump started going on about how you can't trust mail in voting.  This was maybe justified in the states where they haven't been doing it before allowing opportunity for fraud in a slapped together system.   So with a surge of people voting in person way beyond what's normal shit was all fucked in 2020.  We didn't have the staffing or infrastructure to handle that kind of change in behavior.  

This election it's just pure incompetence for not adjusting to more in person voters

mail in voting is a scam dude...

Yup

And registering to vote is a scam metric

No reason any registration is needed. Long as you have a valid state issued ID that should be enough to walk into the polls and vote.

The “registration” gives them base numbers to work with. AZ SOS claims in their site that there was a 50% turnout.

Ok so 50% turnout. Now you have 50% left that you can create votes for and inject those into the system

It’s real basic for Christ sake. Anyone with half a brain and third grade level math skills could float any election either way they want to when they have a baseline to work with

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I live in north phoenix, the area is so red my rep didn't even have an opponent run against her
View Quote

I’m south east valley

No one. And I mean no one in this area supports the communist cocksukin Democraps
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Soros picked sheriff has snipers, barricades and deputies on horseback guarding the count.

Link
View Quote

That should tell you everything you need to know

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"Bombshell"

Stupid bitch sounds like a trumpanzi.

Rapidly losing interest here.
View Quote

Agree. Bombshell is synonymous with nothing burger
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Invalidated candidate?

What is a 4/4 voter ?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maricopa County is probably somewhere around 60% of AZ's population.  The North, Northwest and Eastern part of the Phoenix Metro(located in Maricopa  County) is fairly conservative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um... OK.  I hope you right.  That would be remarkably unique to AZ if so.  Because
A) Republican districts have their shit together and with that, tend to be competent at getting their votes in on time
B) The heavier the population center, the harder it leans D

So.. I hope there are magical cities of high population density Republican's.  That's rare as shit, but here's hoping that they are there and will change this - while at the same time inept at getting their votes submitted on time.  I wouldn't bet a TEAM membership payment on it though.

Maricopa County is probably somewhere around 60% of AZ's population.  The North, Northwest and Eastern part of the Phoenix Metro(located in Maricopa  County) is fairly conservative.

So.... this isn't going well.    The percentage of Maricopa Cnty voting against Lake (and sanity) is getting worse as these sure-thing R votes continue to be tallied, not better.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#19]
AP has shirley messed up here ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What is a 4/4 voter ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Invalidated candidate?

What is a 4/4 voter ?

Voted R in 4 of the last 4 elections.

A partisan R.

Basically a 95%+ chance of voting R in this one.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Kind of.  Alaska will be R, just which one, is the only question.  

But... yea, it would appear that Economy was not the #1 priority of the decision making voters.  I guess something else must have been.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Kind of.  Alaska will be R, just which one, is the only question.  

But... yea, it would appear that Economy was not the #1 priority of the decision making voters.  I guess something else must have been.
View Quote

The number one priority was the $20 or bottle of liquor the ballot harvester gave the people for their blank mail in ballot.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Republicans need to learn how to harvest ballots.  Churches would be a great place to start.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Republicans need to learn how to harvest ballots.  Churches would be a great place to start.
View Quote

Like wheat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#25]
So AZ is only 84% counted?! It's going to take a month to finish.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ya, at least project Spartacus brought actual info.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

The Mericopa County Sheriff is serving and protecting democracy like a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

1.  This gives election officials time to fabricate ballots to effect a specific, desired election outcome.  

2.  This allows voters time to lose interest in said outcome and accept the results of their candidate(s) of choice losing peacefully as they have already moved on.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#29]
With all of the "huge announcement coming!". 'bombshell about to drop!". "breaking news!'. It is painfully obvious that the results will be exactly the same as 2020.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
With all of the "huge announcement coming!". 'bombshell about to drop!". "breaking news!'. It is painfully obvious that the results will be exactly the same as 2020.
View Quote

Yep, the hyperbolic bs was old 3 years ago but here we are. Shame.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Are you referring to the count at the top? The Dems get to include the two independents in their count. If they were honest(yeah right) the R's would have controlled the senate last term> The I's should not be allowed to vote for the Dem majority leader. Just my opinion.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me run down a timeline for anyone still huffing the copium (using Data Orbitals tweets):

• Nov 9th: 62K ballots 54% Hobbs, 46% Lake --- but don't worry, this is expected to be the worst for Republicans
  • Nov 10th: 78K ballots 55% Hobbs, 45% Lake --- don't worry, this was expected to not be good for Republicans (ignore my tweet about the last one being the worst)
  • Nov 11th: 74K ballots 54% Hobbs, 45% Lake --- no commentary this time

It's over guys

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Do I understand correctly that the Secretary of State, whose office is supposed to ensure a safe and smooth election, is also one the candidates whose votes are being counted?

How is that situation even possible??
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:47:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Do I understand correctly that the Secretary of State, whose office is supposed to ensure a safe and smooth election, is also one the candidates whose votes are being counted?

View Quote

How is possible? The normal rules are out the window for the left. Didn't they throw a fit in Georgia about pretty much the same thing when the shoe was on the other foot? The establishment right doesn't make enough noise.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

GOP always kills it in the toss ups. Especially in AZ and CA.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Gop needs to learn to cheat,

The astronut won, so will the dem gov.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

All the major state legislator positions are going Dem.

We are gonna have hell of a ride here in AZ.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Let me run down a timeline for anyone still huffing the copium (using Data Orbitals tweets):

• Nov 9th: 62K ballots 54% Hobbs, 46% Lake --- but don't worry, this is expected to be the worst for Republicans
  • Nov 10th: 78K ballots 55% Hobbs, 45% Lake --- don't worry, this was expected to not be good for Republicans (ignore my tweet about the last one being the worst)
  • Nov 11th: 74K ballots 54% Hobbs, 45% Lake --- no commentary this time

It's over guys

View Quote

While you might be right...
Trump was down 200k votes and lost by ~10k. That was ~800k ballots dropped off on Election day, so 3:2 Trump.

If their numbers are right... these last ~270k from Maricopa county could also be 3:2 in Lake's favor.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Does the Lake campaign or Republicans have witnesses in the building during the counting?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Does the Lake campaign or Republicans have witnesses in the building during the counting?
View Quote

Assuming what is coming in is clean…
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

The contractor for hauling the ballots is Jedidiah the retired prospector and his donkey, Martha.  Martha ain’t no spring chicken and walking to all those county seats takes time.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is my concern. I bet the count is monitored pretty close, the fraud is probably what is brought in.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#44]
It's just amazing how the Democrats are willing to embarrass us in front of the world so Kari Lake can't have an election night celebration. That's all this is.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's just amazing how the Democrats are willing to embarrass us in front of the world so Kari Lake can't have an election night celebration. That's all this is.
View Quote

With the percent tally in the %80+ level now, and the secret weapon gem of a county that's supposed to blow it out for Lake, moving more and more AGAINST Lake as that tally continues to accumulate - I would start being more concerned about looking for the receipts to that champagne, more than irked that it's warm now....

We'll see - supposedly all the remaining votes are going to heavier for Lake.  There's fuck-all trending of the data progression behavior consistent with that, but that's what everyone here is saying, who know AZ better than I do.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:29:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

they're vindictive a-holes, nothing is below them. Also Kari Lake has sworn to get to the bottom of what happened in 2020 and most of the people running things now were neck deep in that
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it tho?

They don’t want her to win. She’s dangerous. She brings hope. Can’t have hope unless it’s for fags and tree huggers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:32:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

With the percent tally in the %80+ level now, and the secret weapon gem of a county that's supposed to blow it out for Lake, moving more and more AGAINST Lake as that tally continues to accumulate - I would start being more concerned about looking for the receipts to that champagne, more than irked that it's warm now....

We'll see - supposedly all the remaining votes are going to heavier for Lake.  There's fuck-all trending of the data progression behavior consistent with that, but that's what everyone here is saying, who know AZ better than I do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the SoS is cherry picking what to release to make her position look stronger. so far they've released all the blue areas of maricopa county(where I live) and hobbs doesn't have much of a lead. the red areas will be 2:1 for Lake and she'll take this
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Gop needs to learn to cheat,

The astronut won, so will the dem gov.
View Quote

I don't think you understand what side the gop is on.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

the SoS is cherry picking what to release to make her position look stronger. so far they've released all the blue areas of maricopa county(where I live) and hobbs doesn't have much of a lead. the red areas will be 2:1 for Lake and she'll take this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you're right, I am growing very concerned. The longer it goes on the more time they get to steal it.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top