BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 3:35:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Carry Handle is kinda crucial to the design.

1. Plastic CH lowers production cost vs machined aluminum rail of KSG

2. Provides quick and simple integral sight at the proper height for inline stock, further lowering cost to consumer as no need to buy sights vs buying RDS+Riser for KSG.

https://www.alloutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/KS7_OD_sightchannel_DSC9639web.jpg

3. Looks cool, similar to the M41A and Morita space gats:

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/M41A_Pulse_Rifle?file=M41A_Pulse_Rifle.png

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:Reelclothes_morita.jpg

https://www.alloutdoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/KS7_OD_right_DSC9625hires.jpg
View Quote
Look man, don’t try to inject logic or common sense into my fantasy. Don’t you do it!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure I understand.  Is that shotgun just a KSG with a carry handle?  And what is the point of an enormous .22lr with an absurd looking tail?

I will admit the KS7 actually looks kinda cool to me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:31:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That shotgun looks like the pulse rifle from Aliens...by that virtue alone, I kinda want one
View Quote
This mirrors my thoughts perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]
My previous thread about shot show had these two guns in the linked article.

Both are a smart move by keltec.

On the cp-33. While many here don't get it. Lots of people who were interested in the cmr/pmr-30's lamented there wasn't a 22lr version of the firearms. Especially because of the crazy mag design that allows for 30 rounds in a flush fit mag. This thing does that and apparently holds 33 rounds. The CP likely uses the carbine style instead of the pistol design. Mostly due to the delayed blow back the pistol is supposed to employ. Where the CMR design is a simple reliable blowback like a 10/22.

The ks7 is just a economy version of the ksg. Bringing it down to half capacity for greatly reduced weight, size, and price doesn't sound like a bad deal.

Also here in AK there at least 6-10 newer model Kel tecs in a normal lgs I frequent. The pmr-30 now retails for 340 now that the hype has died.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow.  Rachel from AAC is still around?  Interesting to see her as the "face" of Shot Show 2019.

Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow.  Rachel from AAC is still around?  Interesting to see her as the "face" of Shot Show 2019.

https://i2.wp.com/www.gunsholstersandgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/SHOT-Show-2019-1.jpg
View Quote
Not the face I would have chosen.

Silencers have a stigma in the minds of sheep. Why feed it?

Should have put a pic of a mom & son or daddy and daughter shooting together wearing normal non Tatical clothes with suppressors.

She is hot tho.

Off topic...

Back on topic.

I think I’m more interested in seeing a video of the CP33 mag than anything.
I wonder how hard it it to load? Any tricks to it?
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#7]
If they figured out how to get quad stack 22 mags to work it’s a game changer.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#8]
That CP33 has my interest!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#9]
That pistol is pretty sweet.

Been looking at the other one they make for a while.

Would be awesome for backpacking/small game hunting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#10]
love it
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#11]
If the KS7 proves to be reasonably reliable (even just on par with the KSG), and I can get one for $450 or less OTD, I'll buy one.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I get the joke and all, but... do you know why it's such a common complaint that KT items are out of stock/hard to get? The demand is insane, and they produce a whole lot more than most people seem to realize. According to the ATF FFL manufacturer reports, KT's production numbers are some of the very highest in the nation for shotguns and pistols, and they're no slouch in the rifle category either.

ETA: In 2016 (the most recent year with a complete Annual Firearms Manufacturing and Export Report available), Kel Tec produced 57,802 pistols, 10,003 rifles, and 29,329 shotguns. As an example, only Remington and Maverick made more shotguns. Kel Tec produced more than Beretta.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's the KelTec way:

Introduced at SHOT 2019: Shipping Q3 '19.
Two will go out to YouTubers in July. One of these will end up in Recoil in August.
October 2019: Shipping Q1 '20.
Three examples will go out to internet bloggers December '19.
SHOT 2020: Shipping Q4 2020
Nothing is said until SHOT 2021... Then: Shipping Q2 '21
Seven show up on Gunbroker around November for preorder at twice MSRP.  Only one will ever be delivered.
Nothing is mentioned at SHOT 2022.
Press release goes out in May 2022 that they are shipping, finally.  Nine will go out to dealers in Twin Falls, Idaho; Reno, Nevada; some place in the panhandle of Florida and there's a rumor one was spotted in Ohio.
SHOT 2023: They're being pimped again with KelTec reps swearing that the "bugs have been worked out and they're ready to ship Q2 of 2023!"
They quietly disappear from the website in September 2023.
I get the joke and all, but... do you know why it's such a common complaint that KT items are out of stock/hard to get? The demand is insane, and they produce a whole lot more than most people seem to realize. According to the ATF FFL manufacturer reports, KT's production numbers are some of the very highest in the nation for shotguns and pistols, and they're no slouch in the rifle category either.

ETA: In 2016 (the most recent year with a complete Annual Firearms Manufacturing and Export Report available), Kel Tec produced 57,802 pistols, 10,003 rifles, and 29,329 shotguns. As an example, only Remington and Maverick made more shotguns. Kel Tec produced more than Beretta.
Except Kel-Tex operates without taking out any business loans after Kelgren’s problems in the past. They would have a much greater chance of keeping up with production if they would invest in expanding manufacturing capacity.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#13]
deleted
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 4:05:55 PM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How are they still in business?
Because they don't have debt and making firearms is just a side business.
Err, wot?

What would their primary business be?

I haven't been to the factory in about a decade, but last time I was there, the entire property was 100% dedicated to firearms production...
http://www.craneae.com/AboutUs/Keltec.aspx
That's a totally different company.

George Kelgren founded Kel-Tec in the early 90s. That company's page says it's been around since 1958.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

George Kelgren founded Kel-Tec in the early 90s. That company's page says it's been around since 1958.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How are they still in business?
Because they don't have debt and making firearms is just a side business.
Err, wot?

What would their primary business be?

I haven't been to the factory in about a decade, but last time I was there, the entire property was 100% dedicated to firearms production...
http://www.craneae.com/AboutUs/Keltec.aspx

Kelgren was 50% owner of Intratec before that. The TEC-9 was one of his projects.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Whoops, shitty research on my part.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Except Kel-Tex operates without taking out any business loans after Kelgren’s problems in the past. They would have a much greater chance of keeping up with production if they would invest in expanding manufacturing capacity.
View Quote
And he can lose a third (fourth?) business to debt after yet another categorical ban. I entirely understand his hesitation, and this way he'll be able to retain a functioning company, come what may.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I wonder how many people who criticize KelTec run a business that's been successful for 20 years
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't think I've ever wanted a pistol as much as the CP-33. It may not have any practical purposes, but that thing is going to be amazingly fun to shoot suppressed.

My PMR and CMR-30 have run perfectly so I'm pretty confident they can pull this off.

I just wish the shot gun was a semi-auto KSG rather than a cheaper KSG, though at that price point I think they'll sell a ton of them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#21]
The CP 33 with a stock and can would be an awesome backpacking rifle.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 4:45:52 PM EDT
[#22]
video game bullshit
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#23]
33-shot.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quad stack rimmed cartridge magazines

what could go wrong
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
video game bullshit
View Quote
Such a valuable contribution you've made.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And he can lose a third (fourth?) business to debt after yet another categorical ban. I entirely understand his hesitation, and this way he'll be able to retain a functioning company, come what may.
View Quote
Yes. It makes sense for that industry.

What doesn't make sense, is they don't raise their prices when the hard to find rare new guns are going for 1800 on gunbroker.  With an extra thousand per KSG they could have bought a lot of manufacturing capacity with cash reserves.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Such a valuable contribution you've made.
View Quote
If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that barks the loudest is the one that got hit.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a PMR30 and a KSG. The PMR is a lot of fun, accurate and have not had any problems until I put a Burris Fastfire dot on it... then it wouldn't cycle. The factory sights work for me. The KSG was VERY unreliable, all feeding problems, until I honed the bearing surfaces that get the next shell to feed. Now it's reliable, feeds everything, even low brass and cycles very smoothly, especially in that last 1/4" or so of racking it. Doesn't take the slamming it used to.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Massive  Police and military contracts is how other companies can do it.  Not to mention most of those other companies produce other things as well. For example Glock mak grenades and knives, and all kinds of tools and military gadgets.  Other companies also have signed production and contracts to fill for other companies for parts they don't have the capacity to produce.

Even Ruger has a lot of police and military contracts, and do metal casting for parts that aren't even related to guns for other companies.

Kel tecs entire market, nearly anyway, is civilian.

you could've at least use that huge brain of yours to figure that one out.

DeVry University business degrees aren't real business degrees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone can look on Google and see that Kel tec has a rotating production line. They do this so they can evenly produce enough numbers of their entire product line without gaps of years between them. They try to meet demand, but the fact is they don't have to. All their guns are going to sell.

Do you understand this basic fact? They run an extremely successful business regardless of whether or not you're not happy that you can't get their shit when you want it.

Impatient people like you are why Magpul no longer releases information about what they may be producing in the future. It's also why they don't post on this forum very often anymore. Many companies have followed this because of people like you on this forum.
Oh I'm so sorry for offending their sensibilities. Why is it that if I want a Glock 17, 19, 26 or whatever else model they're making, I can go just about anywhere and buy one brand new? How about S&W? Or Sig?

How is it that these other gun manufacturers can do it but Kel-Tec can't figure it out?

ETA: to address this idiotic argument and thinly veiled shot at me for being impatient - who gives a shit about what you define as extremely successful? If they're not meeting demand consistently, then they're missing out on potential revenue and it's pretty obvious it's A LOT of revenue they're missing. Also, it turns away a lot of potential customers as well if they want your product but can't get it. They move on and look elsewhere. Again, lost revenue. Yeah, great business decision.
Massive  Police and military contracts is how other companies can do it.  Not to mention most of those other companies produce other things as well. For example Glock mak grenades and knives, and all kinds of tools and military gadgets.  Other companies also have signed production and contracts to fill for other companies for parts they don't have the capacity to produce.

Even Ruger has a lot of police and military contracts, and do metal casting for parts that aren't even related to guns for other companies.

That's hilarious. Didn't understand my sig line I see.

What do making knives and grenades have to do with producing plenty of brand new civilian handguns for sale? Yeah, not a damn thing. Bunch of people sound like Dave Ramsey acolytes with the "debt is bad in all circumstances, mmmkay!"

Debt is financial leverage. Kel-Tec royally fucked up by not taking on some good ol' fashioned leverage to expand production years ago. They could have already paid it off and be making profits in spades. Now they continue to produce what amounts to prototype firearms, most of which will never be seen out in the wild by the majority of people.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What do making knives and grenades have to do with producing plenty of brand new civilian handguns for sale? Yeah, not a damn thing. Bunch of people sound like Dave Ramsey acolytes with the "debt is bad in all circumstances, mmmkay!"

Debt is financial leverage. Kel-Tec royally fucked up by not taking on some good ol' fashioned leverage to expand production years ago. They could have already paid it off and be making profits in spades. Now they continue to produce what amounts to prototype firearms, most of which will never be seen out in the wild by the majority of people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone can look on Google and see that Kel tec has a rotating production line. They do this so they can evenly produce enough numbers of their entire product line without gaps of years between them. They try to meet demand, but the fact is they don't have to. All their guns are going to sell.

Do you understand this basic fact? They run an extremely successful business regardless of whether or not you're not happy that you can't get their shit when you want it.

Impatient people like you are why Magpul no longer releases information about what they may be producing in the future. It's also why they don't post on this forum very often anymore. Many companies have followed this because of people like you on this forum.
Oh I'm so sorry for offending their sensibilities. Why is it that if I want a Glock 17, 19, 26 or whatever else model they're making, I can go just about anywhere and buy one brand new? How about S&W? Or Sig?

How is it that these other gun manufacturers can do it but Kel-Tec can't figure it out?

ETA: to address this idiotic argument and thinly veiled shot at me for being impatient - who gives a shit about what you define as extremely successful? If they're not meeting demand consistently, then they're missing out on potential revenue and it's pretty obvious it's A LOT of revenue they're missing. Also, it turns away a lot of potential customers as well if they want your product but can't get it. They move on and look elsewhere. Again, lost revenue. Yeah, great business decision.

A profitable, family-owned business that has been successful for 20 years disagrees with you.

You think its so easy, so go do it. Put your ass on the line.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:13:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never had high hopes for it, but I'm still disappointed the M43 version of the RDB was just vaporware.

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol always easy to armchair hindsight.

What products of theirs have been totally vaporware? The RFB seems to be pretty rare but ever since they bumped up production a while back many guns are not such as the Sub2ks and RDB.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#33]
That CP33 needs a binary trigger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:48:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Now that I know the CP33 is 22LR it might have my interest. The PMR30 is neat but a stupid dead caliber. Should have been 5.7.
View Quote
That would be great.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:03:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Total recall wants their pistol design back.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Here's the KelTec way:

Introduced at SHOT 2019: Shipping Q3 '19.
Two will go out to YouTubers in July. One of these will end up in Recoil in August.
October 2019: Shipping Q1 '20.
Three examples will go out to internet bloggers December '19.
SHOT 2020: Shipping Q4 2020
Nothing is said until SHOT 2021... Then: Shipping Q2 '21
Seven show up on Gunbroker around November for preorder at twice MSRP.  Only one will ever be delivered.
Nothing is mentioned at SHOT 2022.
Press release goes out in May 2022 that they are shipping, finally.  Nine will go out to dealers in Twin Falls, Idaho; Reno, Nevada; some place in the panhandle of Florida and there's a rumor one was spotted in Ohio.
SHOT 2023: They're being pimped again with KelTec reps swearing that the "bugs have been worked out and they're ready to ship Q2 of 2023!"
They quietly disappear from the website in September 2023.
View Quote
Lol, this.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:35:30 AM EDT
[#37]
You both replied so I'll reply to both of you:

If they don't want to raise debt to expand, fine. That still leaves them with their pricing model being completely wrong with respect to the demand curve. They should raise their prices and decrease demand commensurate with what they can supply. Per the chart below, they should be moving the price in the other direction from P1 to P, where point A is where the supply curve crosses, i.e. the number of units Kel-Tec can produce. And by the way, their profit margin on every unit sold would be significantly higher doing that without changing the number of units sold.

Thanks for attending today's lesson.

@zedsdeadbaby
@alaskanfire
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I bet with that finger support thing on the side you can bump fire this thing haha

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/319551/cp33_jpg-804067.JPG
View Quote
Thumb rest on a .22lr?

When I first saw the article I was thinking that it was going to be a 9mm or .40 (USPSA Limited!?) but a .22lr, no thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
video game bullshit
View Quote
Those darned plastic ayyyssault rifles. A REAL gun is wood and metal
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#40]
More hot garbage I won't buy or stock.

Wtg, Kel-Tec.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If they don't want to raise debt to expand, fine. That still leaves them with their pricing model being completely wrong with respect to the demand curve. They should raise their prices and decrease demand commensurate with what they can supply. Per the chart below, they should be moving the price in the other direction from P1 to P, where point A is where the supply curve crosses, i.e. the number of units Kel-Tec can produce. And by the way, their profit margin on every unit sold would be significantly higher doing that without changing the number of units sold.

http://www.revisealevel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Demand-Curve.png
https://i.stack.imgur.com/UBUfx.jpg

@zedsdeadbaby
@alaskanfire
View Quote
I have a feeling that demand would drop off quickly as MSRP increased, based on the name on the side alone.
They are still trying to build a quality reputation.
If Kelgren is happy making the margins he is making, then who am I to complain?  Yes, he could probably expand and bump production with more margin per unit up front, but
I could still buy what I want from them, it just takes some looking or patience on certain things.
I told my gun shop to order an RFB the day after they were announced, and one showed up a month or so later, sub 500 SN, sub $1400.  I bought it.

As opposed to DesertTech, who handled their MDR launch completely differently and are still floundering to get out a serviceable rifle.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Not the face I would have chosen.

Silencers have a stigma in the minds of sheep. Why feed it?

Should have put a pic of a mom & son or daddy and daughter shooting together wearing normal non Tatical clothes with suppressors.

She is hot tho.

Off topic...

Back on topic.

I think I’m more interested in seeing a video of the CP33 mag than anything.
I wonder how hard it it to load? Any tricks to it?
View Quote
Mom,son and daddy aren’t the target audience for the show;GD and assorted gun related social media is.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have a feeling that demand would drop off quickly as MSRP increased, based on the name on the side alone.
If Kelgren is happy making the margins he is making, then who am I to complain?  Yes, he could probably expand and bump production with more margin per unit up front, but
I could still buy what I want from them, it just takes some looking or patience on certain things.
I told my gun shop to order an RFB the day after they were announced, and one showed up a month or so later, sub 500 SN, sub $1400.  I bought it.

As opposed to DesertTech, who handled their MDR launch completely differently and are still floundering to get out a serviceable rifle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@zedsdeadbaby
@alaskanfire

It's possible the demand curve is steeper and changes in price could affect demand more drastically. But they do have a drastic problem with demand for their stuff at the prices being offered so they should be doing something. Either expanding to increase supply to meet demand at that price point or change the price point. If you're not doing either, you're doing it wrong.

It's a PR problem. Look at all the people in this thread who laughed at 'The Kel-Tec Way' post. They know what's up. I'm just hoping Kel-Tec is paying attention to this thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It's possible the demand curve is steeper and changes in price could affect demand more drastically. But they do have a drastic problem with demand for their stuff at the prices being offered so they should be doing something. Either expanding to increase supply to meet demand at that price point or change the price point. If you're not doing either, you're doing it wrong.

It's a PR problem. Look at all the people in this thread who laughed at 'The Kel-Tec Way' post. They know what's up. I'm just hoping Kel-Tec is paying attention to this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@zedsdeadbaby
@alaskanfire

You keep saying wrong but what you mean is they haven’t maximized profit to your liking.

Nobody is arguing they couldn’t make more money if they wanted only that their business model has been proven successful over several decades. They are obviously meeting some of their own goals or they would have changed.

The gun market is a fickle bitch and once you carve yourself out a slice sometimes just keeping it is enough.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:28:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
You know 4 or 5 years ago I would have agreed with you. But now not so much. Their business model while not perfect makes sense. Also the demand and hype is manufactured in my opinion. With the small numbers they pump out it seems they are ultra popular guns. But truth be told. Once the allure of a shiny new thing goes away. They aren't all that popular with gun owners.

Like I said there are several new "OMG we have to have it" Kel tec products at the lgs near me. They aren't selling.

Without the lower production numbers they have I think they would have a really hard time with sales. Also their ability to support the lifetime warranty would likely go as well. (Something the guns desperately need)

Also as a fan of their products I do like they make something different often. So I look forward to searching for these things when they eventually come out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You keep saying wrong but what you mean is they haven't maximized profit to your liking.

Nobody is arguing they couldn't make more money if they wanted only that their business model has been proven successful over several decades. They are obviously meeting some of their own goals or they would have changed.

The gun market is a fickle bitch and once you carve yourself out a slice sometimes just keeping it is enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@zedsdeadbaby
@alaskanfire

You keep saying wrong but what you mean is they haven't maximized profit to your liking.

Nobody is arguing they couldn't make more money if they wanted only that their business model has been proven successful over several decades. They are obviously meeting some of their own goals or they would have changed.

The profit margin and the harmonious existence between supply and demand are inexorably linked. By not changing prices/not increasing supply, they BOTH lower their potential profit margin AND push away potential customers. That doesn't exactly sound like a recipe for success long-term. Nobody (and by nobody I mean the majority of people) knew about Kel-Tec 20 years ago so saying they have a successful business model going back decades is short-sighted at best. They're well known now and further making a name for themselves as incapable of supplying enough product. That's not good no matter how you slice it.

I mentioned it already in this thread but I'll reiterate: I'm not a Kel-Tec hater. I love their stuff. But that doesn't mean I can't criticize what I see as poor decisions they're making now that they have brand recognition. My interest is in their long-term success because I'd like to own more of their guns. Some people get their jimmies rustled when you tell it like it is but blowing sunshine up a company's ass doesn't get anyone anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My interest is in their long-term success because I'd like to own more of their guns. Some people get their jimmies rustled when you tell it like it is but blowing sunshine up a company's ass doesn't get anyone anywhere.
View Quote
That could be another side of it. When you are in a business of making things that could be categorically banned, essentially overnight, you don't want to carry a boat load of inventory, and you don't want to have millions in new equipment and tooling that you would then have to re-purpose or sell at a loss.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The CP33 actually looks kind of neat, would be a fun range toy
View Quote
You know, built to be something like 9mm - and not made by Kel-Tec, it would probably be a nice poor mans racegun.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You know, built to be something like 9mm - and not made by Kel-Tec, it would probably be a nice poor mans racegun.
View Quote
So you're looking at something like a B&T USW then...
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#50]
They sure love the "space age" grid on their grips.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top