Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 9:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Might be a decent insurgency gun a bigger Liberator to get yourself something better.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not Kel-Tec fan. I jumped on the bandwagon back in the 90s and fell off pretty quick. They must want Russia to win the war.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both my P32s were garbage
My KSG worked pretty well after a short break in
My OG metal SUB2000 was a pretty nice rifle that worked great
Haven't had much experience with the newer plastic ones
View Quote

My used P32 from WalletRaper.com runs 100% on US primers & Fiocchi.  If I replaced the springs maybe it would run Euro primers.

Post some pics of the SUB-9!  
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:36:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You have a rimfire 22 caliber magazine fed semiautomatic that is “utterly reliable”?

I call BS regardless of manufacturer or model.
View Quote

If every round of rem golden bullet magically disappeared, there would be quite a few flawlessly reliable.22s out there.

I suspect that garbage would even find a way to screw up a single shot.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If every round of rem golden bullet magically disappeared, there would be quite a few flawlessly reliable.22s out there.

I suspect that garbage would even find a way to screw up a single shot.
View Quote

It will, a hundred rounds in and it will lead up the barrel so bad it will just start to keyhole.

that is truly the worst ammo I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You have a rimfire 22 caliber magazine fed semiautomatic that is “utterly reliable”?

I call BS regardless of manufacturer or model.
View Quote

You can call Ghost Busters for all I give a shit. I've fired 500 rounds through the gun- NO FTF, NO FTE. That's 100%- ergo utterly reliable.

Did it have a failure due to AMMO? Of course, it is a rimfire, but that has nothing to do with the reliability of the GUN.

Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#7]

9mm?

Why not send some SU16s?

At least that’s a rifle round and uses AR mags
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting note - when they redesigned the Gen 1 into the Gen 2, they moved the SN from the "receiver" to the bolt tube - so now it's incredibly easy to build a folding pistol SUB-2000.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a SUB 2 K, gen 2 model.
The “NUT” that holds the back of the receiver halves together keeps coming loose.
I contacted KT customer service, and they sent me a small tube of a Loctite type product..
The “NUT” sort of grinds it’s own threads. And the Loctite type glue is supposed to hold it in place.

Guess What ?
The half assed engineering continually fails ??

If I was given one to protect against Russian invaders, I would put a hose clamp behind the nut.
As a civilian it would cover the S/N. So I won’t do it.

KT has a well earned reputation for almost good enough …
I testify to that fact !

Good on them for at least trying to help the citizens.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Interesting note - when they redesigned the Gen 1 into the Gen 2, they moved the SN from the "receiver" to the bolt tube - so now it's incredibly easy to build a folding pistol SUB-2000.
View Quote

much of their newer stuff is designed in a way to allow all sorts of shenanigans.

Which is unfortunate that it really hasn't taken off because of how hard they have been to source when they were more popular.

The tube being the gun means you can pretty much make one and just have the tube.  Same with the RDB you could remake the entire rifle, just put that cheek weld/sheild back on a be legal.

But here I am like 5 years later with my RDB survival and nada.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#12]
First world problems.
They're community is being overrun by orks.

Hey, they're free and shoot a common round.
If I'm in Ukraine and short of a weapon, I'll gladly take one.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#13]
First world problems.
Their community is being overrun by orks.

Hey, they're free and shoot a common round.
If I'm in Ukraine and short of a weapon, I'll gladly take one.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol, their factory is local to me and I won't buy one. I have friends from highschool that work there. Even they lol about the reliability of keltecs
View Quote

Yeah, and I'm sure you would turn down a free one.
Why don't you donate some of those high speed low drag weapons the company you own manufactures.

Oh yeah, it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:13:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Clearly they're Putin supporters.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:32:44 PM EDT
[#16]
needs full auto switch... :)
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, and I'm sure you would turn down a free one.
View Quote

I did. Got it free and gave it away.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Exponentially increase the number of KelTec a and Taurus in Ukraine and Ukraine become less desirable... Russians more likely to pull out.

Bold strategy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Jesus tapdancing Christ

Some of you guys would complain if keltec sent the Laker girls to give you all free blowjobs.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll go out on a limb and say... these are fabulous weapons for partisans 'behind the lines' of the Russian invasion.

They're small, they're effective... and if you get caught in your house with one, it's not a 'military issue' weapon.

Think outside the box a little... don't give these to front line infantry, give them to that guy who's stayed behind at his house, calling in targets and intel.
View Quote

I agree.  Plus they fold up nicely and hide when need be if needing to go from one place to another covertly.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top