BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol. You are part of tiny but very vocal minority. Americans are sick and tired of sending billions to Ukraine. It’s the truth.
View Quote

Please show your work because most polls and political support show the opposite. Americans are perfectly happy sending arms and supplies to Ukraine so that they can retake their country
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh, it's the daily Kremlin-sponsored "we hate Ukraine" thread.

Because no soldier ever party'd on his time away from the front.

Lol.
View Quote

Fixed.

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#3]
yes....partied there......met the most amazing woman the last time I was there.

She literally can dance her ass off and then drink me under the table.

She's military somewhere......

Vera.....you are.....awesome..

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lots of military age males in the US during WW2 and Vietnam.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of military age males there.

Lots of military age males in the US during WW2 and Vietnam.

Like FJB and Trump.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Lol. You are part of tiny but very vocal minority. Americans are sick and tired of sending billions to Ukraine. It’s the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally looks like a nation struggling for survival and hard up for resources.

This thread is full of the geographically challenged.

Not at all.  My family is from that region and I know it well.  If you are going to the world with an existential crisis and are begging for billions and billions in aid, you don’t want bad optics like this. Which is probably why the authorities shut the party down

Yup. Also why the main stream media isn’t showing this and telling their viewers it’s perfectly normal. Bad optics and goes against the strategy of dumping billions of US dollars into Ukraine each week.

I literally pointed to about Reuters video about raves in Kyiv. Is Reuters not mainstream enough?

You have posted videos with zero context, yet with plenty of insinuations.

Not sure how shutting down a party (assuming that's what we saw) is worthy of major news coverage, but OK.

Fortunatly, you, as the great internet truthteller, can be counted on to get the word out about the decadent Nazis and their flippant disregard for proper sobriety in the face of existential threat.

For that, we all thank you.

The image above that insinuates Kyiv is still on the front lines is quite cute. Maybe the Ukrainian War news you follow just focuses on... different things?

Huh?

Majority of Americans support Ukraine, new polls show
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a little behind, Is this what we are supposed to be outraged about today?

OMG! Them Bastards are dancing and shit. Don't they know there is a war going on!

View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all.  My family is from that region and I know it well.  If you are going to the world with an existential crisis and are begging for billions and billions in aid, you don’t want bad optics like this. Which is probably why the authorities shut the party down

Yup. Also why the main stream media isn’t showing this and telling their viewers it’s perfectly normal. Bad optics and goes against the strategy of dumping billions of US dollars into Ukraine each week.

I literally pointed to about Reuters video about raves in Kyiv. Is Reuters not mainstream enough?

Not sure how shutting down a party (assuming that's what we saw) is worthy of major news coverage, but OK.

Fortunatly, you, as the great internet truthteller, can be counted on to get the word out about the decadent Nazis and their flippant disregard for proper sobriety in the face of existential threat.

The image above that insinuates Kyiv is still on the front lines is quite cute. Maybe the Ukrainian War news you follow just focuses on... different things?

Huh?

Majority of Americans support Ukraine, new polls show

Don't start upsetting the troll/bait threads with differing view points, or data that shows facts. They will just start a new one tomorrow to spite you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm a little behind, Is this what we are supposed to be outraged about today?

OMG! Them Bastards are dancing and shit. Don't they know there is a war going on!

View Quote
The Reverend Shaw brigade is very upset about dancing and music though. Wait maybe they are Taliban. Fuck I can't tell at this point.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Generally, I'm not seeing a problem, stress relief..

smoke em if you got em
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Lets face it. The only reason our government cares about this conflict is to give Russia a blody nose vs giving a shit about Ukrine.
Let them party.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Foreign aid is stealing from poor people in rich countries to give to rich people in poor countries.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Time to go make Babies!!!??
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 8:55:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I’ve always found the “but it’s just a drop in the bucket” argument illogical.  A bucket is filled with thousands of thousands of drops and because everyone says that their specific cause is just a drop in the bucket is why we’re 31 trillion in debt.    If some spending is that important, then the budget needs to be cut elsewhere to make up for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I’ve always found the “but it’s just a drop in the bucket” argument illogical.  A bucket is filled with thousands of thousands of drops and because everyone says that their specific cause is just a drop in the bucket is why we’re 31 trillion in debt.    If some spending is that important, then the budget needs to be cut elsewhere to make up for it.

No shit, we have gender studies degrees to pay for.

FFS Ukraine is some of the least wasteful shit we are doing right now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Literally the first comment: “Send them more billions! They’re almost out of Heineken and MDMA!”

I’ve always been “America First”. Don’t know what to tell you if you disagree with that. It’s become a crime to be “America First” and that’s a damn shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When have I said anything about sending anything anywhere?

But, thanks for making your agenda perfectly clear for those who might have still been in denial.

Literally the first comment: “Send them more billions! They’re almost out of Heineken and MDMA!”

I’ve always been “America First”. Don’t know what to tell you if you disagree with that. It’s become a crime to be “America First” and that’s a damn shame.

There's nothing wrong with putting America first. In fact, it's very much right.

Carrying the water for America's enemies doesn't put America first. Far from it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:13:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zero Hedge? This Zero Hedge?

https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_reports/RR2200/RR2237/RAND_RR2237.pdf

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#17]
At least I didn't see any uniforms in those pics.

Maybe they're partying like Zion before the squids show up.

Edit: Why are those military aged males there, though? Shouldn't they be defending their fucking country from the Orcs?!?

Seriously. WTF?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Foreign aid is stealing from poor people in rich countries to give to rich people in poor countries.
View Quote

Bingo!

Just what "the Great Reset" is intended to do.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:22:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Lots of military age males there.
View Quote

They’re basically at the front or at least within artillery range.

If I had a chance to chase tail I’d head to where the girls were.  Wouldn’t you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Don't start upsetting the troll/bait threads with differing view points, or data that shows facts. They will just start a new one tomorrow to spite you.
View Quote

What was is Obummer said a few years ago, "The 80's called. They want their Cold War back!"?

Fucking warmongers, the lot of them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What was is Obummer said a few years ago, "The 80's called. They want their Cold War back!"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a Soviet menace is a good or bad thing?

Or is it OK if they only annex a few hundred square miles of Europe at a time?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bingo!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!

Maybe ya'll should quit complaining and strive to be one of the rich people  
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:28:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Once the shenanigans are over would love to go back

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:32:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They look like fetal alcohol pig people.
View Quote

What do you two look like?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course zero hedge is upset. Some of their friends were blown up in the himars attacks yesterday.

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At least I didn't see any uniforms in those pics.

Maybe they're partying like Zion before the squids show up.

Edit: Why are those military aged males there, though? Shouldn't they be defending their fucking country from the Orcs?!?

Seriously. WTF?
View Quote

We honestly don’t know what their situation is. Soldiers get leave and party. Those that are waiting for their training like to party. Those in engaged in critical work like to party. Those that are shut bags like to party. Foreign diplomats and staff like to party. All we know is they are young people partying.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you ever answer about the religious war against washing machines and flat screen TVs?

@former11bravo

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#29]
As mentioned,  people party in war torn countries all the time.  This is not new. London and Paris in WWII were party capitals with lots of sex and alcohol induced debauchery.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
As mentioned,  people party in war torn countries all the time.  This is not new. London and Paris in WWII were party capitals with lots of sex and alcohol induced debauchery.
View Quote

There wasn’t a war on
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quit printing our money (which we don't have and our descendants will have to pay back) to send to one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:14:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quit printing our money (which we don't have and our descendants will have to pay back) to send to one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the earth.
View Quote

We’re sending it to DC and Russia?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#34]
ETA--apparently govtrader is a ZH contributor
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We're sending it to DC and Russia?
View Quote
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Bingo!

View Quote

I chuckle at the hypocrisy--X foreign aid is good, but Y is bad.

baby-momma getting welfare checks bad, rebuilding beach-front condos after a hurricane good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:23:33 PM EDT
[#37]
If I was in a war zone sure I'd party but I can party like that is Seattle so no, I won't travel to a war zone for a party
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.
View Quote
Funny how those accusations started in 2014 after Russia lost much of their influence in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

Took me a whole 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

MSM “fact checkers”. Hahaha
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:32:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

MSM "fact checkers". Hahaha
View Quote
List of sources that you need.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Okay, then post up the source showing they are the capital.

Shouldn't be hard to do, right?

ETA: And in your rush to pound away "Hurr durr, muh MSMs!" you didn't even read where they sourced (and linked) the data from: https://baselgovernance.org/publications/basel-aml-index-2021

Is the Basal Institute On Governance "muh MSM" too?

Christ, people like you make Conservatives look like idiots. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I chuckle at the hypocrisy--X foreign aid is good, but Y is bad.

baby-momma getting welfare checks bad, rebuilding beach-front condos after a hurricane good.
View Quote
Deficit spending is only bad when they spend it on stuff I don't like
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If this was WW II and the Russian Army resorted to WW II tactics of total destruction of the enemy, there'd be no power plant, food deliveries and water.  People would have fled and there'd be long columns of westward streaming refugees.
View Quote

this is why the Ukrainian war is a lose-lose proposition for Russia no matter what it does.

1) declares total war, draft, WWIi tactics, carpet bombing cities. They could take Kiev. Losing millions in the process with millions of civilian casualties. Not an option. The EU would declare total war on Russia, it just would not fly in the middle of Europe today in 2022.

2) declare limited war, which is what they did. This reminds of "Never do your enemy a minor injury". A road leading nowhere, like (1).

They can't take UA using limited "special operation" tactics and they can't resort to WWII tactics

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Don’t care, I know all I need to know. “Fire the prosecutor, or else”, Burisma, uranium one, etc.

Our corrupt government has been using Eastern Europe for their shenanigans for years.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don't care, I know all I need to know. "Fire the prosecutor, or else", Burisma, uranium one, etc.

Our corrupt government has been using Eastern Europe for their shenanigans for years.
View Quote
So no source
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So no source
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care, I know all I need to know. "Fire the prosecutor, or else", Burisma, uranium one, etc.

So no source

For what? Have you never heard of these things?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Don’t care, I know all I need to know. “Fire the prosecutor, or else”, Burisma, uranium one, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:38:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fuck ARF has some really stupid people.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:38:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

For what? Have you never heard of these things?
View Quote
So no source for the #1 corruption.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top