Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're sending it to DC and Russia?
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.

Really? Proof?

Regardless, allowing people to get murdered and a nation to be subjugated is not cool.

I don’t know how you launder a himars, but hey. I’m all ears
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So no source for the #1 corruption.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what? Have you never heard of these things?
So no source for the #1 corruption.

You’ll have to take that up with the guy that posted it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

its fucking life. Life goes on during war, how many thots were getting wasted and laid in London and Paris while the battle of the Bulge transpired?  Even during the darkest days of WW2 the Soviets were able to find resources to support Art and celebration, why you lot think Ukraine is somehow different I will not understand. You know as well I do that people still get married, have birthdays and celebrate life while in a war zone. Did you refuse to call your kids on their birthday from Iraq, because it was taking away your focus on the war?
View Quote

This literal city was fucking shelled and attacked by the Russian fuck army a few months ago.

I don’t think anyone on this site knows how they feel. How emotionally tired and exhausted they are knowing that they are literally being invaded by a superpower.

Saigon was probably a hell of party town in 1970. So was London in 1943.  

No lack of friends of mine who were doing hash inside the wire to wind down in Astan(I never served but I work with those who did for clarity) or doing hash on patrol outside the wire.

Drugs, music, lady friends, and Joe on break go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Really? Proof?

Regardless, allowing people to get murdered and a nation to be subjugated is not cool.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Proof?

I too am open to such a proposition.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:00:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those bastards!! Dancing and being entertained during a war and all...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/132c47f8d569215727274af11a15412c-2515458.jpg

Mickey Rooney
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/Prose_Rooney2-2515470.jpg

Bob Hope performs for service men at Munda Airstrip in the Solomon Islands in October 1944.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/17973/fc4c8bc2-cb2c-4aa3-be09-f2a38f1f77ee-ban-2515471.jpg
View Quote

Lol, that isn’t the USO in Kviv.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Proof?

You’ve never heard of kickbacks?

Pay 120%+ and get 20%+ kicked back. It’s not difficult to conceal…
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#7]
No offense meant to anyone regarding my position on Ukraine.

Here’s my position, I hope it makes sense.

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

This X all the billions we sent Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol, that isn’t the USO in Kviv.
View Quote

It’s America during ww2.

Or were we not at war?

@tsg68
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

So the US government is buying HIMARS at 120%, then getting 20% back from Lockheed? That means they are just buying it at regular price, AKA 100%.

Attachment Attached File

I should add- I know how kickbacks work, but I seriously doubt US support for Ukraine is yet another leftist plot. Stopping Russia is something that needs to be done, regardless of who is in the White House.

Trump sent military support there as well, and you didn’t start a single thread about T$ getting kickbacks for Javelins.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Funny how those accusations started in 2014 after Russia lost much of their influence in Ukraine.
View Quote
Funny.  I've been there and paid off some of their government officials.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This is true.

Ukraine will join the EU.  The Euro will soon be their national currency.
View Quote

Poland still hasn’t adopted the Euro, so I don’t think Ukraine will anytime soon.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:17:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Funny how those accusations started in 2014 after Russia lost much of their influence in Ukraine.

In what capacity? Business?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:19:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So the US government is buying HIMARS at 120%, then getting 20% back from Lockheed? That means they are just buying it at regular price, AKA 100%.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/raw-355.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He missed a joke. fadedsun and I are both of the military vehicle enthusiast variety.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

20% or whatever it is to the “big guy”… wow.. how do you think Hunter did all his deals? He practically gave everyone the fucking blueprint for how to make courrupt deals

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.
View Quote

I really wish I knew how to word things as nicely as you do, because I agree with you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Lol, I see alot of comments about military age males in the pics.. why?  Are alot of those posters kids? Do they not understand life in a war? Never been? Don't give a shit? Or just ignorant?  Or think blowing off steam doesn't actually happen in war zones? City's not under occupation are supposed to shutter? No stores open? City and private employees that do work to keep the economy going not allowed out at night?  These comments have to be some of the lowest IQ thoughts ever.. ??

Or alot of these posters here are way up past there bed time.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I really wish I knew how to word things as nicely as you do, because I agree with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Attachment Attached File

So I guess you guys weren't fans of Trump sending lethal aid to Ukraine?

Trump to seek $250M in new lethal aid to Ukraine - December 4, 2019
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:26:45 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/nhkbwyqpjto81_jpg-2516084.JPG

I hate facts. Q predicted this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Business in their way of thinking.  Yes, but not really.  It's their government's system.  The police wave you over for nothing illegal and take a payoff.  A judge agreed to a financial "settlement" but the berates you for coming to Ukraine and decrees that you must pay for his new office furniture.  I'm not going further up the food chain but I could.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Yup, sure did.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

20% or whatever it is to the “big guy”… wow.. how do you think Hunter did all his deals? He practically gave everyone the fucking blueprint for how to make courrupt deals

View Quote

I do not believe he has any role in US military support or financial aid to Ukraine.  

The best I can tell, he was involved in laundering money from the Chinese and in peddling influence, or attempts to do so.  Smoked crack, too.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:29:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Business in their way of thinking.  Yes, but not really.  It's their government's system.  The police wave you over for nothing illegal and take a payoff.  A judge agreed to a financial "settlement" but the berates you for coming to Ukraine and decrees that you must pay for his new office furniture.  I'm not going further up the food chain but I could.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was going to suggest avoiding admitted to any potential FCPA violations on a public forum known to be monitored by Feds.

ETA: My former employer was fined a lot of money for violating FCPA by bribing officials in Russia, China, and Indonesia and I had to sit through the training sessions because of it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:30:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It’s America during ww2.

Or were we not at war?

@tsg68
View Quote

That still isn’t the USO.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:31:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Q Predicted that Trump would sell arms to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Yup, sure did.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/AC228633-209E-450C-A5A0-139FD75D855B_jpe-2516088.JPG

i can’t breathe. Stop it.

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If Trump was still President he would be sending way more than Biden is, he would be calling out the other NATO countries for not sending enough, and he would be working behind the scenes to depose Putin and replace him with someone more agreeable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

If Trump was still President he would be sending way more than Biden is, he would be calling out the other NATO countries for not sending enough, and he would be working behind the scenes to depose Putin and replace him with someone more agreeable.

I suspect so. I disagreed with a lot of stuff Trump did, especially in terms of gun rights, fiscal responsibility, and actually draining the swamp, but taking a hard line against Russia (despite what the Dems say) was definitely one good thing he did.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I know your not normally this dumb.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:35:56 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

No, I think we should take care of our own. When you support people, countries, etc, they become dependent. That’s why you don’t feed wild animals.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:36:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol, Soros was bragging about buying Ukrainian politicians back in 1995..he was buying up Moscow at the same time and fucked that up. He stated about his influence in Ukraine,  “If this isn’t meddling in the affairs of a foreign country, I don’t know what is”.  Brzezinski called Ukraine “A banana republic without the bananas”. The Ukrainian government has been under alternating foreign influence since it’s “independence” in ‘91. puppeted back and forth.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1995/01/23/the-world-according-to-soros

Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:36:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
So you are pro corruption when it benefits you. You do the payoffs for what ever you do but when you don't get a cut its bad.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:38:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Yep, and I’d be against it. I’m against a lot of what Trump did. Trump was a huge net gain for our country though.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol. He told Putin in person that “Moscow will burn” if they pushed Ukraine.  Biden just puckered.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:41:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol, Soros was bragging about buying Ukrainian politicians back in 1995..he was buying up Moscow at the same time and fucked that up. He stated about his influence in Ukraine,  "If this isn't meddling in the affairs of a foreign country, I don't know what is".  Brzezinski called Ukraine "A banana republic eithout the bananas". The Ukrainian government has been under alternating foreign influence since it's "independence" in '91. puppeted back and forth.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1995/01/23/the-world-according-to-soros

View Quote
Okay and years later the country started throwing out as many corrupt guys as they could.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

Facts say nope. Plus you’re missing the biggest takeaway. Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS.

Attachment Attached File

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/money-to-ukraine
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:46:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So you are pro corruption when it benefits you. You do the payoffs for what ever you do but when you don't get a cut its bad.
View Quote
LOL.  Nothing I did benefitted me.  I saved a life.

And I'm not sure why I'm even responding to you. The Ukrainian gov is crap, worse than ours.  That's why the Biden family went there to help themselves.  They weren't trying to help anyone but to enrich themselves.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:47:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Okay and years later the country started throwing out as many corrupt guys as they could.
View Quote

No, they just shuffled oligarchs from side to side.  Zelensky just had a fire sale of state assets to western billionaires right before the invasion. Sold off 500 state owned assets and now there’s talk of another sale coming.  You guys don’t really get how embedded corruption is there, do you?  I lived near an Eastern European enclave in NYC for years, the Ukrainian and Russian mobsters scared the fuck out of the Jamaicans, Italians and the Irish.  The worst part was the human trafficking.  The Ukes tried to get my boss, a metal fabricator, to build locking cages.

Our politicians are there because they want something out of it.

I feel worst about the average citizen of Ukraine that thought they were getting a negotiator that would end the war when they voted.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:48:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably thinks you snuck away briefly for a meeting with uncle pooty to collect your handsome reward.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No, I think we should take care of our own. When you support people, countries, etc, they become dependent. That’s why you don’t feed wild animals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, can’t help ya.

So you do support my position of the wholesale elimination of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid! Great!

That frees up a lot more money to kill Russians!

If you disagree with using out money to kill Russians, please explain how killing as many military aged males as possible from the country that has spent the last 100 years subverting the US and weaponizing the Democrat party without costing a drop of American blood isn't "taking care of our own". You're literally degrading/destroying the enemy that is literally the root cause of our internal rot without any risk to American lives.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm sure you did
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:51:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Twenty billion? I thought it was 19 billion. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge)
View Quote
Well....18 billion. Ten percent is 2 billion.
*wink wink nudge nudge*
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No, they just shuffled oligarchs from side to side.  Zelensky just had a fire sale of state assets to western billionaires right before the invasion. Sold off 500 state owned assets and now there’s talk of another sale coming.  You guys don’t really get how embedded corruption is there, do you?  I lived near an Eastern European enclave in NYC for years, the Ukrainian and Russian mobsters scared the fuck out of the Jamaicans, Italians and the Irish.  The worst part was the human trafficking.  The Ukes tried to get my boss, a metal fabricator, to build locking cages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there any good books that talk about how deep Ukrainian corruption goes? It’s fascinating and crazy at the same time. I bet you could write your own based on your experiences.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I suppose there were no american dance halls or whatever with young people in the back in the 40s?  lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He probably thinks you snuck away briefly for a meeting with uncle pooty to collect your handsome reward.
View Quote

Quoted:
I'm sure you did
View Quote

And confirmed
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:53:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Facts say nope. Plus you're missing the biggest takeaway. Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/379CAF13-8664-435E-A4AB-80553A52FFA5_jpe-2516095.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's my position, I hope it makes sense.

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn't participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They're telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don't need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can't help ya.

Facts say nope. Plus you're missing the biggest takeaway. Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was POTUS.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/379CAF13-8664-435E-A4AB-80553A52FFA5_jpe-2516095.JPG

"Well what I would do, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and helping them to survive & they're doing an amazing job."

"Well, I think that drones are just as effective as anything nowadays. I mean, they make drones today, we make, we have drones that are just as effective as just about anything in the air, anything you can do in the air, and you can do drones, plus they give back tremendous amounts of information, and the information leads missiles right to whatever the hell target they are (inaudible), you'd have to shoot them from Ukraine so therefore you're being neutral."

Different, but not nothing.  Drones instead of HIMARS
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:54:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And confirmed
View Quote
Are you trolling so you can hit the report button?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you look at the quote just above yours, you will see someone mention Trump selling arms to Ukraine- hence my response.

As for quoting Q - is that in jest? My sarcasm meter broken?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And confirmed

Your accusing him of committing a, what, felony and you’re getting upset when called out about it?

Edit: I see now. You were saying you know he saved a life or something?
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm sure you did
View Quote
Yes, we did.  Lots of Americans have.  I don't brag about it but we know it.  I'm sorry now that I even mentioned it here.  It was just to illustrate how corrupt the Ukrainian government is.  I'm not saying the Russians are better.  I know Russians too and they're corrupt as well.  

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top