BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bullshit hit piece.

I'm not in the business of defending monarchs, but he was an RAF pilot and, if I recall, also passed parachutist training.  People have said he is delightful and down to earth.

I'm far more likely to believe he has said, "I best not catch any of you cunts touching my toothbrush."
View Quote

Meh. Looks faggy and weak. Too much cousin fucking in the family tree.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's good to be king.

Also, not sure of the trustworthiness of the source.
View Quote

Not supposed to consider that, just roll with it and derp on.

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:17:18 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the guy that got to deflower Diana, and gave her up for a dried up hag.

Fuck that dude.

PS he looks like his mother.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched a video recently of some British mountain bikers riding near one of his estates and they actually came up on him out for a walk by himself. No entourage or security in tow. He stopped and talked with them for a few minutes and seemed like every other friendly old guy you meet.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit hit piece.

I'm not in the business of defending monarchs, but he was an RAF pilot and, if I recall, also passed parachutist training.  People have said he is delightful and down to earth.

I'm far more likely to believe he has said, "I best not catch any of you cunts touching my toothbrush."

They do like that.

I personally would have a wife competition open to women aged 22-32

Like a decathlon of feminity except there's sex after the event
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That fucking thing?  Hell, I've got seven of them on a back shelf in my guest closet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is that ball thing?

And the book was written by Scooby-Doo?

Royal jeweled ORB. To go with his scepter. Its a white privilege thing.

That fucking thing?  Hell, I've got seven of them on a back shelf in my guest closet.

Seven? By jove, Ceetee, I declare your royal highness King of Arfcom!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
With hard work comes lots of rewards, a lot of jealousy in this thread.
View Quote

What hard work, advocating for the Muzz?
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

PS he looks like his mother.
View Quote

He really does. The regalia helps bring it out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What is that ball thing?

And the book was written by Scooby-Doo?
View Quote

Holy Hand Grenade. Duh.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I also see two fleur-de-lis in his crown. Did a frenchie sneak into the Royal feather bed sometime back in history?
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I would raise everyone's taxes and then make England go to the moon to steal the US flag
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#12]
He is king. He gets to do King things. Not my problem
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Articles bullshit

he doesn't brush his teeth
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#14]
So there!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I believed it until I got to

King Charles is a 'pampered' royal who has his shoelaces ironed for him, Harry and Meghan's biographer has claimed.

Now I don’t believe it anymore
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I believed it until I got to

King Charles is a 'pampered' royal who has his shoelaces ironed for him, Harry and Meghan's biographer has claimed.

Now I don’t believe it anymore
View Quote

Believe it. Google "Groom of the Stool"
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I think the coolest thing would be the food. Even the US President has that.

You could like wake up at 4am and be like I want lasagna and some dude will legit cook you lasagna
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He looks just like the piss boy.
View Quote

He’s no King Ralph.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#19]
I suppose I'm not really in a position to make fun of other countries leaders but he seems like a fruity fancy boy
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What does He do, again?
View Quote

His job is to sign off on things that he has no say on.   Kind of like Biden but with less Obama puppet hand up his ass.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I also see two fleur-de-lis in his crown. Did a frenchie sneak into the Royal feather bed sometime back in history?
View Quote

At one point the King of England claimed also to be King of France, thus the Hundred Years War 1337 to 1453.

And GD thinks futzing around in Iraq and Afghanistan for 20 years is a forever war.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is the guy that got to deflower Diana
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#23]
This is actually a very educational thread.

You know how the left likes to rage about the white privilege in this country? Well, its a joke. Its not here. In fact, people came here to get away from European "white privilege." And the Brits invented it. How come they don't rage about that?

See his Royal attire? Just the "crown jewels" alone in all the kings and queens crowns, scepters, orbs, etc. are worth between $4 to $6 billion!
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:38:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You could like wake up at 4am and be like I want lasagna and some dude will legit cook you lasagna
View Quote

But then you would have to wait hours for the lasagna. I'd just have them make lasagna 24 hours a day. Make one throw it away after like an hour if I'm not hungry. By that time the next lasagna is already in the oven. That way I'll never have to wait for fresh lasagna.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't get the outrage.

I'd demand the same kind of stupid shit. Rank has its privileges.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:40:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But then you would have to wait hours for the lasagna. I'd just have them make lasagna 24 hours a day. Make one throw it away after like an hour if I'm not hungry. By that time the next lasagna is already in the oven. That way I'll never have to wait for fresh lasagna.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude you have some good king ideas
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#27]
It’s good to be the king
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
With hard work comes lots of rewards, a lot of jealousy in this thread.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I know someone who was in the Navy for 32 years and at one point in his service was aboard a Royal Navy ship for a number of months with Charles, they jogged together every morning. He said at that point he was a fairly down to earth person who had a ton of great stories.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Articles bullshit

he doesn't brush his teeth
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

At one point the King of England claimed also to be King of France, thus the Hundred Years War 1337 to 1453.

And GD thinks futzing around in Iraq and Afghanistan for 20 years is a forever war.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

William the Conqueror actually came from France. The English crown had claims to France for about 700 years and they had multiple wars marriages etc. I think they gave it up finally around the mid 1700s. People on here don’t seem to know he has no real power. Pretty much a tourist attraction and goodwill generator now.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I know someone who was in the Navy for 32 years and at one point in his service was aboard a Royal Navy ship for a number of months with Charles, they jogged together every morning. He said at that point he was a fairly down to earth person who had a ton of great stories.
View Quote

Dude he's a king of course he has awesome stories

The king of Jordan did tactical classes with his son for like 6 months because it looked cool and he just wanted to
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd commit similar abuses.
I'd definitely have a team of illegals rounded up to be my personal tamale crew
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:45:19 PM EDT
[#34]
So in other words, he’s just following the traditions of being a royal.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

William the Conqueror actually came from France. The English crown had claims to France for about 700 years and they had multiple wars marriages etc. I think they gave it up finally around the mid 1700s. People on here don’t seem to know he has no real power. Pretty much a tourist attraction and goodwill generator now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Kings lineage isn't even accurate. I watched some show a few years ago. The real genetic King lives down in Australia somewhere and drives a beer truck or something. He might be a Plantagenet.

That's just based on my fuzzy memory. I am sure someone here has better details.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a king you can just say everyone who makes tamales is required to enter my competition

Then you imprison the winner but you don't tell them that
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#37]
I want that scepter.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Also had a guy hold his cock and the jar when he needed a piss test allegedly
View Quote

Boy, thats just……weird
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#39]
You imprison the winner because you want the best tamales FOR THE KING ONLY no one else can have them
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The king of Jordan did tactical classes with his son for like 6 months because it looked cool and he just wanted to
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No doubt, just pointing out he was well thought of among those he served with.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:47:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Power turns everyone into an asshole.  Anyone who says "not me though" has never experienced any measurable amount of power.

View Quote

This is why I don't trust ANY politicians. They may have entered the game with good intent, but I believe they ALL get corrupted.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:47:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You're a king you can just say everyone who makes tamales is required to enter my competition

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I might be king, but I ain't no fool. Texans know how to find good tamales
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Boy, thats just……weird
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also had a guy hold his cock and the jar when he needed a piss test allegedly

Boy, thats just……weird

Yeah my second place finisher from the wife contest would be the penis holder for medical purposes

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#44]
I would do shit like that too. I would have someone wash and massage my feet three times a day too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Also if I were king I would totally nuke something
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit hit piece.

As the Scotts would say: a doss cunt.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I would do shit like that too. I would have someone wash and massage my feet three times a day too.
View Quote

You could have fresh brand new socks every day think how great that would be
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I would do shit like that too. I would have someone wash and massage my feet dong three times a day too.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't know if any of that info is accurate nor do I care.  But, I do wonder how he deals with the fact that he will never live up to any measure close to his mother?  He will always be in her shadow, a mere midget of a royal compared to her.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't know if any of that info is accurate nor do I care.  But, I do wonder how he deals with the fact that he will never live up to any measure close to his mother?  He will always be in her shadow, a mere midget of a royal compared to her.
View Quote

Who cares he literally has a penis holder and can't be removed
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top