Pontus:

lol

QFT
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol...

My grandpa killed deer in red flannel amd blue jeans while smoking a pipe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kryptek is dumb and so are people who like it.

Wanna know how I know you've never used it?

I don't know or care about it's military use, but I've killed multiple deer with it that I doubt I would have killed were I wearing traditional realtree or mossy oak. Including a 5yo buck that seemingly stared through me from 40 yards. He smelled me, but he couldn't see me.

Lol...

I killed my buck last year in blue basketball shorts and a green t shirt...maybe I should try to market this ground breaking camo pattern.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:21:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I killed my buck last year in blue basketball shorts and a green t shirt...maybe I should try to market this ground breaking camo pattern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know or care about it's military use, but I've killed multiple deer with it that I doubt I would have killed were I wearing traditional realtree or mossy oak. Including a 5yo buck that seemingly stared through me from 40 yards. He smelled me, but he couldn't see me.

Lol...

I've killed a tom turkey from my flowerbed, wearing job interview attire, with a 20ga improved cylinder and 6 shot. That doesn't mean I should go to Armani instead of Cabelas.
Big, mature deer are smart, they're big for a reason. And once I started wearing kryptek out, I saw a trend of less spooked deer, and I've killed more 130"+ bucks in the past two seasons than the entirety of my hunting career before that. Could be coincidence, could be I'm just a better hunter now, or it could be just plain luck. But I'm crediting good gear being an advantage. I just wish it came in better scent control options.

Seems like most of the guys here talking about it have not actually used it. But their favorite operator man-crush wears multicam so anything else is garbage
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol...

I was going to post that I hunt wearing jeans and a black carhart jacket and it has worked just fine for me.
Its just a flavor of the month pattern.

I do wear camo (real tree) for turkey hunting though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've killed a tom turkey from my flowerbed, wearing job interview attire, with a 20ga improved cylinder and 6 shot. That doesn't mean I should go to Armani instead of Cabelas.
Big, mature deer are smart, they're big for a reason. And once I started wearing kryptek out, I saw a trend of less spooked deer, and I've killed more 130"+ bucks in the past two seasons than the entirety of my hunting career before that. Could be coincidence, could be I'm just a better hunter now, or it could be just plain luck. But I'm crediting good gear being an advantage. I just wish it came in better scent control options.

Seems like most of the guys here talking about it have not actually used it. But their favorite operator man-crush wears multicam so anything else is garbage
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol...

I'm sure it was the fake dragon scales drawn over the camo that did it for ya.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Totally
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top