Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
"Let me bludgeon you in the head with a skateboard or I'm going to sue you"

The left, the justice system, and the political apparatus of this country have gone INSANE.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I stumbled into an internet den of tough guys, watch out internet!

How is it a hard concept to admit, if you go to the wrong part or town, if you go to riots, if you're around people who hate your guts, you should expect a very high possibility of finding out. That is why Kyle is getting sued. Disagree with the law all you want, it doesn't change how it works.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How is it a hard concept to admit, if you go to the wrong part or town, if you go to riots, if you're around people who hate your guts, you should expect a very high possibility of finding out. That is why Kyle is getting sued. Disagree with the law all you want, it doesn't change how it works.
View Quote

Post way less.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Deciding to go to a public place while legally armed is a “bad decision” that carries civil penalties? That’s the country you think we live in?
View Quote

This is a very interesting philosophical discussion that I've had with many people, as you can see from the poster above me, there's not a universally shared position. If you walk through the hood with a CCW, admit there's a high chance of getting attacked, and you defend yourself. What moral, or legal blame do you have?

ETA: To clarify, I'm of the opinion that you have a right to walk anywhere peacefully (don't threaten anyone).
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
View Quote

Thanks for making sense; and welcome to the site.

Could I interest you in a Ukraine/Russia or Trump (suck it commies) thread?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Talk about meatless hamburger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you just saying "how it is"? or do you support the plaintiffs?

Disagreeing with it actually can change how it works via tort reform.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Copying my first post that caused me to make an account on this site before someone shows up and says Kyle should just “fade into obscurity and stay out of the spotlight”…

The whole Rittenhouse situation has become a litmus test for me to use to determine if the people in my life are capable of critical thinking and worth keeping around.

Anyone who says the situation was anything other than completely justified on Kyle’s part is not capable of reason. The entire day and night are well documented, and any gaps in the record were covered in the trial. It’s so patently obvious that he wasn’t looking for trouble, never indicated aggression to anyone before he was attacked, and he even went to great lengths to abide by the local gun laws. He spent the day cleaning graffiti and spent the night helping protestors and rioters clean tear gas out of their eyes when he wasn’t putting out fires. Kid has a completely squeaky clean record, before and after the incident, and anyone who can’t agree is either incapable of thinking or worse: deliberately trying to demonize an innocent kid for political reasons.

More importantly, anyone who sees his actions as anything other than totally justified self defense isn’t worth being around. Because if they can say that about a literal child who got attacked by violent rapists and felons, they’ll definitely say much worse about me if I ever end up in that situation, God forbid.

The left circled the wagons and absolutely dragged Kyle through the mud because he was the perfect image of defiance to their movement, and they hated him for it. A young straight white male uses an AR-15 in self defense against a violent mob that the MSM/Democrats assured everyone were just “peaceful protesters”? And the whole thing is documented from start to finish from multiple angles?

Absolutely unacceptable to them, so they tried to destroy him. They have convinced half of this country that he’s a white supremacist psychopath who broke federal laws with an illegal gun from out of state and killed a bunch of peaceful black people at a protest. You don’t get to tell him to just shut up and fade into the background, because there is no chance he gets to live that life thanks to the attacks they engineered. There is no background for him to fade in to; he can’t go to college in person because some psycho commie will recognize him and protest against his presence. Can’t even go to online school because these fucking “people” can’t handle “having a murderer in their class”. You think he can get an office job at any company with an HR department? Hilarious.

I will never forgive the left, the media, and the Democratic politicians (especially that piece of shit district attorney) who did this to Kyle, a fucking child, because it was politically expedient for them. I definitely won’t tolerate people in my personal life who drink that kool aid.

View Quote

Well said.

Kyle being a young guy has to step up to do man things because a lot of us haven’t done the little manly things for so long.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:51:12 PM EDT
[#10]
A lawyer is potentially behind every bullet fired....
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

Just let your livelihood and that of your friends burn down for completely stupid reasons.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm going to go on record here and say that I think it's a travesty of justice that someone can be acquitted and then get sued into the ground for a self defense case.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw the news about the judge yesterday

I'm going to go on record here and say that I think it's a travesty of justice that someone can be acquitted and then get sued into the ground for a self defense case.

Another reason I won't live anywhere but Arizona. If it's a lawfully justified shoot, the family of the shit bird can fuck right off.

Arizona Revised Statutes 13-413. No civil liability for justified conduct

No person in this state shall be subject to civil liability for engaging in conduct otherwise justified pursuant to the provisions of this chapter.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Idiocracy: Your Shit's All Retarded (long version)

Hey ragner.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I’m kicking some in. How is this kid not swimming in cash from suing the fuck outta crooked MSM and “celebrity’s” that slandered him? Sandman is filthy rich what’s going on with Kyle?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:02:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I donated to him before the trial(criminal).  I can't believe he went through all that money he had in his war chest from the 1st trial.
View Quote

Most of the war chest intended for the first trial stayed in Lin Wood's pocket.   Some articles said that John Pierce disavowed any claim to the funds raised, but I never saw any follow up on it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is a travesty.

Donating again.

I hope Kyle finds a mean ass hungry lawyer to start chewing on those that got the narrative running.
View Quote

If I've learned one thing from GD, it's that there are more ass-hungry people in the world than I would have thought.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely not, fuck the plaintiffs.

Good judgment goes a long ways, Kyle should have used some and stayed home. That's how it is. To young and dumb to know any better? Maybe, but that doesn't exclude him from finding out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:05:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

My ancestor is ashamed that you used him for your username.

You should have picked something French.

The fact that MORE people aren't willing to protect their communities and fucking shoot commies is what's wrong with America.  

More aren't willing because our justice system rewards losers with lawsuits and sniveling cowards lend them support on the internet 'hurr durr Kyle fucked around and found out"  "Good judgement means stay home and hide while the cities burn hurr durr"

The lawsuit stands zero chance in my opinion.  It claims among other things that he conspired with law enforcement to kill people that night.

Batshit truther crazy.

Hope Kyle devours them.

Donated $100... in your name.

See my current sig line
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/509384/its-time-to-stop-posting-cat-cats-kitten-2696231.jpg

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I’m kicking some in. How is this kid not swimming in cash from suing the fuck outta crooked MSM and “celebrity’s” that slandered him? Sandman is filthy rich what’s going on with Kyle?
View Quote

See my post after yours.  Sandman's lawyer, Lin Woods, was Kyle's lawyer up front, used Kyle to raise money, provided questionable legal defense and kept most of the money when he was fired.

Given how he botched the Rittenhouse situation, and completely muddied the whole 2020 election fraud issue, I have to wonder if the victory in the Sandman case was one of those lightening only strikes once type of deals.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Brought to you by I will not comply jr. And #Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Good judgment goes a long ways, Kyle should have used some and stayed home. That's how it is. To young and dumb to know any better? Maybe, but that doesn't exclude him from finding out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For some unknown reason, the day after Kyle shot those 3 commies, Kenosha stopped burning.

Probably just a coincidence eh?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No. You are looking at this wrong. The weapon, like a skirt is a provocation. Everyone knows that a short skirt will provoke a reasonable person to rape, just like carrying a weapon will provoke a reasonable person to kill you. It’s your fault if you drive that man to rape/kill you and you should be financially liable to their families
View Quote

People who feel that way, if they were logically consistent, would favor concealed carry laws. Amirite?  And undercover cops and stealth patrol cars.  But logic be…damned.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Copying my first post that caused me to make an account on this site before someone shows up and says Kyle should just “fade into obscurity and stay out of the spotlight”…

The whole Rittenhouse situation has become a litmus test for me to use to determine if the people in my life are capable of critical thinking and worth keeping around.

Anyone who says the situation was anything other than completely justified on Kyle’s part is not capable of reason. The entire day and night are well documented, and any gaps in the record were covered in the trial. It’s so patently obvious that he wasn’t looking for trouble, never indicated aggression to anyone before he was attacked, and he even went to great lengths to abide by the local gun laws. He spent the day cleaning graffiti and spent the night helping protestors and rioters clean tear gas out of their eyes when he wasn’t putting out fires. Kid has a completely squeaky clean record, before and after the incident, and anyone who can’t agree is either incapable of thinking or worse: deliberately trying to demonize an innocent kid for political reasons.

More importantly, anyone who sees his actions as anything other than totally justified self defense isn’t worth being around. Because if they can say that about a literal child who got attacked by violent rapists and felons, they’ll definitely say much worse about me if I ever end up in that situation, God forbid.

The left circled the wagons and absolutely dragged Kyle through the mud because he was the perfect image of defiance to their movement, and they hated him for it. A young straight white male uses an AR-15 in self defense against a violent mob that the MSM/Democrats assured everyone were just “peaceful protesters”? And the whole thing is documented from start to finish from multiple angles?

Absolutely unacceptable to them, so they tried to destroy him. They have convinced half of this country that he’s a white supremacist psychopath who broke federal laws with an illegal gun from out of state and killed a bunch of peaceful black people at a protest. You don’t get to tell him to just shut up and fade into the background, because there is no chance he gets to live that life thanks to the attacks they engineered. There is no background for him to fade in to; he can’t go to college in person because some psycho commie will recognize him and protest against his presence. Can’t even go to online school because these fucking “people” can’t handle “having a murderer in their class”. You think he can get an office job at any company with an HR department? Hilarious.

I will never forgive the left, the media, and the Democratic politicians (especially that piece of shit district attorney) who did this to Kyle, a fucking child, because it was politically expedient for them. I definitely won’t tolerate people in my personal life who drink that kool aid.

View Quote

Had (notice past tense) a friend that accused me of being racist because of my comment on FB.
Everyone was calling for him to be sentenced to death for his actions.
My comment was I wanted to wait and see the trial and the evidence before having an opinion on the case.
Well being called a racist because I wanted to wait for the truth ended that friendship.
Ex-friend just moved out of state and I refused to acknowledge or go to the going away party.
Good riddance.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:29:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh, I disagree. I don't think there's anything wrong with standing up for the community like he did.  I wish more people did that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]

This is why you train to shoot with BOTH hands single handed... just sayin'
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lurk more.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
No he should not of stayed home, it's a god damn shame it took a child to do what men should have.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good me to do nothing.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

See my post after yours.  Sandman's lawyer, Lin Woods, was Kyle's lawyer up front, used Kyle to raise money, provided questionable legal defense and kept most of the money when he was fired.

Given how he botched the Rittenhouse situation, and completely muddied the whole 2020 election fraud issue, I have to wonder if the victory in the Sandman case was one of those lightening only strikes once type of deals.
View Quote

Got it. Thanks for the info. I didn’t know that about Lin Woods.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Rangner lothcuck
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Let’s not get this thread locked by insulting one misguided soul.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:04:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Rangner lothcuck
View Quote

Post more.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Kyle should sue the cops for not doing their fucking jobs.  We all should.  I told my retired leo dad this and he didnt talk to me for a long time.  How long are we going to let the evils burn the country that was built by our forefathers.  Fuck them all.  You are a posive force, a grey man or a peice of shit drag on the world.  I give zero shits about these gauge ear mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I stand by the Kenosha Kid!! He also won numerous law suit's against big media. I don't think he need a fund raiser. Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"Let me bludgeon you in the head with a skateboard or I'm going to sue you"

The left, the justice system, and the political apparatus of this country have gone INSANE.
View Quote

Can defense suggest that as a viable method of trial? Like sue-er has to be struck with a skateboard
And say it isn’t lethal force in order to continue trial? Can I start practicing my truck-head swings?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

The concept isn't hard to accept.  The idea that doing so creates civil liability is the part that's nonsensical.

You're advocating that rapist should be able to hold their victims civilly liable for contracting an STD during the rape
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Saw the news about the judge yesterday https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna68856
View Quote

just based on the picture of the worthless shit family in that article, I hope they fucking lose everything, and die starving on the streets in a pool of their own vomit.

Fuck those worthless pieces of shit and their shitbag kid.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#39]
interesting take, and my exact position as well.

it's surprising and shocking to me there are so many full grown adults and are literally too stupid to rationalize the plainly obvious.  I do not want to deal with them. At all.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

bullshit.  he was there to try and clean up and got attacked by a child rapist.  The end.

he'll Find out when he shoves this lawsuit up their ass.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Rittenhouse was acquitted due to self-defense. He used lethal force against lethal force. So why are the 2 surviving assailants NOT being prosecuted for attempted murder after they testified during the trial that they DID try to kill Rittenhouse. Am I missing something here?

IMO, that lack of prosecution opened the door for the civil action. Would those m'er's have standng to sue it they were in prison?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Criminals (and their next of kin) don’t get to sue you because they attacked you, even if you were in a “dangerous area”. That’s not how self defense works, and it isn’t how freedom of movement works, and it definitely isn’t how America works. Other posters are dead on that you are just applying “she was asking for it” logic to this.

I offered earlier in the thread to pay for you to move out of the country, where would you like to go? Since you absolutely don’t understand and don’t belong here.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:40:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Those fucking scumbags had better not get one cent.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#44]
How much money and property does Kyle have?   If he loses the civil trial, can’t he just declare bankruptcy?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:10:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Be honest, your email signature has your pronouns in it, doesn’t it?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Many here predicted this after the trial was over. Let's say this goes to court and he wins this one also. Will that prevent the other two families from doing the exact same thing?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:25:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's the extream left can't to the situation, but the bases of the argument is Kyle didn't use very good judgment and one, went into a hostel riot, and two, carried a big ass weapon into the riot. See my post above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sbPCIEMyI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Ragnar_Lothbrok

Post I just made is for people like you <3

That's the extream left can't to the situation, but the bases of the argument is Kyle didn't use very good judgment and one, went into a hostel riot, and two, carried a big ass weapon into the riot. See my post above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sbPCIEMyI

Usually when someone is in a hole, the best approach is to stop digging. You have dug yourself into an illogical hole and yet you keep digging, doubling down on the misunderstanding you have.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well as the OPs post explains, you can I fact be sued in civil court for doing just that if things get out of hand. Like I said all parties fuck around. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wrong, He was exercising his rights. why do you have such a problem with that?  I think this forum is not for your kind.

Well as the OPs post explains, you can I fact be sued in civil court for doing just that if things get out of hand. Like I said all parties fuck around. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Not in all states, you can't. Some states have specific prohibitions on this and for precisely this reason.

ETA: As someone above posted about their state. There are many others.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:26:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Rittenhouse was acquitted due to self-defense. He used lethal force against lethal force. So why are the 2 surviving assailants NOT being prosecuted for attempted murder after they testified during the trial that they DID try to kill Rittenhouse. Am I missing something here?

IMO, that lack of prosecution opened the door for the civil action. Would those m'er's have standng to sue it they were in prison?
View Quote

The one armed bandit got some form of limited immunity in exchange for his testimony.  Don't know about the other.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He fucked around by going to a city full of rioters burning buildings and cars... He obviously knew it was dangerous so he brought a rifle with him. That's the fucking around part that unfortunately will probably loose the case for him. A lawyer will argue that he was expecting a confrontation and he had no business being there other than to confront routers, thus he holds part of the blame. You know what the find out part is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please explain exactly how Kyle “fucked around”. Because if your only answer is “well he had a big scary gun and that frightens people”, you’re no better than the people he shot.

He fucked around by going to a city full of rioters burning buildings and cars... He obviously knew it was dangerous so he brought a rifle with him. That's the fucking around part that unfortunately will probably loose the case for him. A lawyer will argue that he was expecting a confrontation and he had no business being there other than to confront routers, thus he holds part of the blame. You know what the find out part is.

That argument didn't fly in the trial and won't fly in this trial either. Not only is he not to blame, but his assailants are 100% to blame.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top