Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What you're not realizing is that all parties involved are at fault. Just because you agree with the actions of one party over the other doesn't make that not true. Both made bad decisions that don't cancel each other out, it's only a matter of the percentage of fault. I'd say the exact same thing if/when Kyle sues the people who attacked him in civil court.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“A lawyer will argue”

Yeah, in addition to dumbasses on ARFCOM who argue that too and carry water for leftists.

You realize all Kyle’s team has to do is flip the logic back on the rioters, right? Why were they there if not to riot? There’s documented evidence of Kyle helping people, versus documented evidence of the 3 people he shot threatening people and committing arson, lmao.

Do you think Kyle should lose the civil case?

What you're not realizing is that all parties involved are at fault. Just because you agree with the actions of one party over the other doesn't make that not true. Both made bad decisions that don't cancel each other out, it's only a matter of the percentage of fault. I'd say the exact same thing if/when Kyle sues the people who attacked him in civil court.

No, all parties are most assuredly *NOT* at fault. Kyle did nothing wrong. Period.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I stumbled into an internet den of tough guys, watch out internet!

How is it a hard concept to admit, if you go to the wrong part or town, if you go to riots, if you're around people who hate your guts, you should expect a very high possibility of finding out. That is why Kyle is getting sued. Disagree with the law all you want, it doesn't change how it works.
View Quote

No, you stumbled into an internet group that understands far more than you do. Perhaps you should read more, post less.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Let me bludgeon you in the head with a skateboard or I'm going to sue you"

The left, the justice system, and the political apparatus of this country have gone INSANE.
View Quote

The Skateboard is precisely what Antifa told it's troops to carry and use it as a club against their enemies...
as cops won't arrest someone for carrying a skateboard like they would a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I look at it this way If the police did nothing about the people rioting and destroying property

Why should they do anything about Kyle?

The commies and Nazis used to get in fights in
Weimar Germany all the time. I see this as where we are headed

People on the right are tired of these Antifa dudes.

The cops should not be letting people burn and loot

How many of the rioters had guns besides weak hand Gauge
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:40:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m kicking some in. How is this kid not swimming in cash from suing the fuck outta crooked MSM and “celebrity’s” that slandered him? Sandman is filthy rich what’s going on with Kyle?
View Quote

hes 100% swimming in cash, hes just maximizing his earnings before he becomes irrelevant. this civil suit is also free advertising for his book deal.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]
They should sue the kid who died's parents for raising a moron.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Is he countersuing?
I hope that in addition to the pain, suffering and legal fees incurred by having to yet again defend himself from communists, he also specifically sues the family for the cost of ammo needed to retroactively abort their mistake.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

Sooooo... let the left communists win by burning down cities unopposed anytime their feelings are hurt.

Attachment Attached File

You do realize they hate everything about you and want to destroy your life and your world, right? What will you do against such blind hate and violence? Nothing it sounds like. You'll stand for nothing and lose everything. Good luck. Nobody is coming to save you either.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

hes 100% swimming in cash, hes just maximizing his earnings before he becomes irrelevant. this civil suit is also free advertising for his book deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m kicking some in. How is this kid not swimming in cash from suing the fuck outta crooked MSM and “celebrity’s” that slandered him? Sandman is filthy rich what’s going on with Kyle?

Nope.  See earlier answers in this thread.  

I doubt anyone here has an accurate balance sheet for him, but his trial expenses accounted for most of the funds he raised post Lin Wood.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Just like the CO cake baker ....The left will never stop trying to crush them until they are broken or dead.
Saddly the Feds are on their side more often then not.

CO cake guy and Kyle should start a podcast .
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hit
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#15]
You know what? I’ll walk that back. You don’t have any obligation to prove it.

How about post a single scrap of credible evidence for your claim.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

When you are so stupid and so fanatical that you chase a young man down the street who has a loaded AR-15 and try to beat him to death with a skateboard and then try to take the AR-15 away from him with his hand on the trigger and the barrel pointed to your center mass you get what you have coming.  Several teams went out to kill Kyle.  

They separated him from the others just like wolves single out and separate an elk calf.

They were going to kill him just like antifa had done to others in other cities.  Drag them out and count on them not being able to defend themselves.  They figured that kid would not pull the trigger.

Truth be known he showed amazing restraint.  As I have stated before, I would have double taped lefty and I would have killed that guy with the club next to the curb and the black guy that tried to stomp him. I would have shot at him after the first two shots missed.  I am not sure he did not wing that guy in the first place. There was one other behind lefty that I would have shot too.

I'm not brain washed I see very clearly.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I rather like it when the stupidest thing I read on the internet for the day is out of the way nice and early. Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I rather like it when the stupidest thing I read on the internet for the day is out of the way nice and early. Thank you.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We definitely need a sarcasm tag...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Community service and self defense is just as bad as arson, terrorism and mob violence. Just because you like someone who was did everything right, doesn't mean that they aren't as wrong as arsonists and terrorists.

You don't understand that because you're not as smart as ragnar. You also probably don't visit DU, whitepeoplereddit, or other antifa terrorist adjacent communities, so your view of Kyle, and his lawful self defense isn't as informed as a bunch of liars who cheer on arson and mob violence.

Both people who act lawfully, and people who burn down cities and minority owned businesses are equally wrong, because they are in the same geographical location.

Arfcom is just too stupid to understand that plain fact. This is clearly a case of FAFO.

We definitely need a sarcasm tag...

I certainly hope that was sarcasm.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:03:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should just log out
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How is it a hard concept to admit, if you go to the wrong part or town, if you go to riots, if you're around people who hate your guts, you should expect a very high possibility of finding out. That is why Kyle is getting sued. Disagree with the law all you want, it doesn't change how it works.
View Quote

I have a different law.  Don't fucking try to kill me or take my gun away and you will not get your ass shot.  Dont matter how kyle got where he was or why.  He was not going to hurt a fly, but they decided to kill him and they got what they had coming.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why do you even have a membership here?  You definitely don't belong, and you're not even smart enough to realize that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Why do you even have a membership here?  You definitely don't belong, and you're not even smart enough to realize that.
View Quote

By his comments and flawed logic I’d bet he’s much more active on liberal websites where our 2A enemies hangout.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

By his comments and flawed logic I’d bet he’s much more active on liberal leftist websites where our 2A enemies hangout.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
]

If Kyle had not shown restraint, this guy with the bat would probably have been on the ground also.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I stand by the Kenosha Kid!! He also won numerous law suit's against big media. I don't think he need a fund raiser. Just saying.
View Quote

He has not one any lawsuits, yet.

Where do you get your info?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Except rape, what your referring to, is illegal.

A better analogy, go into a bar and curse at a drunk guy to see what happens. Sure free speach, but don't be surprised if you get in a fistfight over it. Walk threw a mob of violent angry people who you can assume hate you while carrying a rifle by yourself... Well we all can see the outcome of that. Kyle found out.
View Quote

You, sir, are full of crap.  Your analogy is full of crap too.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:16:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Are you disagreeing? If yes, I will personally fund your expatriation to a country of your choosing that more closely aligns with your position.
View Quote
Fire-up a fund-raiser of your own, I'd donate to rid America of this kind of thinking.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

For fucks sakes, every good man with a rifle had not just the right to be in Kinosha that night, but the duty to be there that night.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No. You are looking at this wrong. The weapon, like a skirt is a provocation. Everyone knows that a short skirt will provoke a reasonable person to rape, just like carrying a weapon will provoke a reasonable person to kill you.  It's your fault if you drive that man to rape/kill you and you should be financially liable to their families
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FFS if you can't carry a weapon to protect yourself from violent communist rioters while out doing community service in the town one of your parents lives in, what the fuck is the Second Amendment for?

No. You are looking at this wrong. The weapon, like a skirt is a provocation. Everyone knows that a short skirt will provoke a reasonable person to rape, just like carrying a weapon will provoke a reasonable person to kill you.  It's your fault if you drive that man to rape/kill you and you should be financially liable to their families
This the perfect analogy I was thinking of too, the turning the blame on the victim mentality takes all forms and is not justifiable.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You may not understand just HOW expensive a Big Trial can be for a defendant whose prosecution / persecution is paid for by the limitless deep pockets of the state, yet who must defend himself using only whatever  modest means he possesses or can raise.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Doesnt help when you have lawyers like Lin Wood and John Pierce doing everything they could to pull in money for their own use.

That was some dirty shit.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:14:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m not going to say that is something a fucking idiot would post. I’m just going to say you’re a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

*click*
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#33]
If I am not mistaken, this is the one that threatened to murder his family in one of the 2 domestic violence charges he had.  They were about to pounce on his recorded when the aunt or grandma was about to testify how much of a good boy he was and wanted to be a hero.  Civil trial is different than a criminal trail.  His past will be allowed to be discussed in front of the jury.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:40:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
]https://i.ibb.co/G3dbr2B/Screenshot-20230203-150335-Chrome.jpg

If Kyle had not shown restraint, this guy with the bat would probably have been on the ground also.
View Quote

9/10 cops would have shot that guy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:09:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If he had stayed in his own state, he wouldn’t have been in danger. A 17 year old boy had no business being there. He still walks around being lauded by the Bro Culture crowd all encouraging him to “Get some!”

He played a stupid game. The prize is him getting sued for a long time and him having a target on his back for the rest of his life. And, just to preclude the “He went there to defend his——(your justification here)!!! My question is, Where were you? If you support what he was doing, where were you?
View Quote

Yes, that little pedo killer should have stayed where he belonged, amirite!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:20:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I’m not going to say that is something a fucking idiot would post. I’m just going to say you’re a fucking idiot.
View Quote

Wow I've never been so popular here. Yall don't think civil law works the way it do, but it do. God forbid someone point that out... gasp.. I guess all you bad ass sovereign citizens don't have to consider consequences before your actions legal or otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:25:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He fucked around by going to a city full of rioters burning buildings and cars... He obviously knew it was dangerous so he brought a rifle with him. That's the fucking around part that unfortunately will probably loose the case for him. A lawyer will argue that he was expecting a confrontation and he had no business being there other than to confront routers, thus he holds part of the blame. You know what the find out part is.
View Quote

A lawyer is going to argue that he was (civilly) responsible for the death of someone who was trying to kill him simply because he happened to be there?

I mean, that's kinda sorta what the state argued when they tried to hold him criminally responsible.   Doesn't seem too likely to pan out, tho.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:30:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wow I've never been so popular here. Yall don't think civil law works the way it do, but it do. God forbid someone point that out... gasp.. I guess all you bad ass sovereign citizens don't have to consider consequences before your actions legal or otherwise.
View Quote

So explain it to us.

Why is "being there" going to make him civilly liable when it didn't make him criminally liable?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:25:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So explain it to us.

Why is "being there" going to make him civilly liable when it didn't make him criminally liable?
View Quote

Sure thing, civil court uses what's called preponderance of the evidence www.law.cornell.edu it says in civil cases there must be a 50% chance something is true. I'm not a lawyer, I'm sure many others here can go into the details more. Then there is what's called comparative negligence www.law.cornell.edu it allows courts to assign damages based on the perceived level of fault/negligence/however you wish to describe it. That part, the comparative negligence part is why I said all parties involved fucked around. One of them ended up deader so the deader side will probably have a better case. Of course there could be lots of other what iff legal jargon that could invalidate all of that... We will see. I still think Kyle is going to be screwed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:57:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sure thing, civil court uses what's called preponderance of the evidence www.law.cornell.edu it says in civil cases there must be a 50% chance something is true. I'm not a lawyer, I'm sure many others here can go into the details more. Then there is what's called comparative negligence www.law.cornell.edu it allows courts to assign damages based on the perceived level of fault/negligence/however you wish to describe it. That part, the comparative negligence part is why I said all parties involved fucked around. One of them ended up deader so the deader side will probably have a better case. Of course there could be lots of other what iff legal jargon that could invalidate all of that... We will see. I still think Kyle is going to be screwed.
View Quote

Negligence implies responsibility.

He had a responsibility to not go there?  Or he had a responsibility for the welfare of the people who tried to kill him?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:34:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Negligence implies responsibility.

He had a responsibility to not go there?  Or he had a responsibility for the welfare of the people who tried to kill him?
View Quote

An explanation of how comparative negligence works that was given to me a long time ago was a traffic scenario. Car A is speeding home say 20mph over the speed limit but then slows down a match the speed limit several miles from home. At that instance someone in another car B runs a red light and they both collide. You would naturally think the car B that ran the stoplight and caused the accident would be 100%  liable right? Not in civil court, a lawyer will say, pull the other drivers dash cam in car A, and discover that car A was speeding home very quickly. If the car A would have been going the speed limit they would not have been at the stoplight at that exact moment of the accident. Therefore in a civil lawsuit the victim car A bears some level of responsibility. Not much, but maybe 20%, car B would hold 80% of the fault. So if car B wants to sue car A for some reason and can prove he is 50% right, say he wants $100k, if car B wins they could only collect $20k of that because of comparative negligence. That's my understanding of it, civil lawyers are mostly scumbags and I generally try not to pay attention to them.

That's how they will get Kyle.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:57:04 AM EDT
[#43]
I came here to see status on Kyle's civil suit, but all I see is bickering and name-calling, so moving on
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

An explanation of how comparative negligence works that was given to me a long time ago was a traffic scenario. Car A is speeding home say 20mph over the speed limit but then slows down a match the speed limit several miles from home. At that instance someone in another car B runs a red light and they both collide. You would naturally think the car B that ran the stoplight and caused the accident would be 100%  liable right? Not in civil court, a lawyer will say, pull the other drivers dash cam in car A, and discover that car A was speeding home very quickly. If the car A would have been going the speed limit they would not have been at the stoplight at that exact moment of the accident. Therefore in a civil lawsuit the victim car A bears some level of responsibility. Not much, but maybe 20%, car B would hold 80% of the fault. So if car B wants to sue car A for some reason and can prove he is 50% right, say he wants $100k, if car B wins they could only collect $20k of that because of comparative negligence. That's my understanding of it, civil lawyers are mostly scumbags and I generally try not to pay attention to them.

View Quote

Who was acting legally or not? Was it 1 party? Both? Neither? Culpability for doing something legal seems a bit of a stretch, but juries can be particularly stupid, so there's that. None the less, I'm betting Kyle was far more on the legal side of the spectrum than the rioters/assaulters.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:02:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Ragnar_Lothbrok on page 1:

GD for the next 15 pages:
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:34:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your own analogy doesn't match the circumstances.

KR wasn't doing anything illegal (like speeding) or reckless (like speeding) simply from being there.

Lets change the gender of KR and the location, slightly.  KR is Suzie Q walking down a dark alley alone at night.  3 men try to rape her and she shoots 2 of them.  Are you going to tell me that she's civilly liable if the third tries to sue her because she's "partly responsible?"
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is he countersuing?
I hope that in addition to the pain, suffering and legal fees incurred by having to yet again defend himself from communists, he also specifically sues the family for the cost of ammo needed to retroactively abort their mistake.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#48]
The best defense is always a good offense.
I contributed.
He should have sued the terrorists first.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is fascinating to know that you are mad that Kyle shot  a pedophile.  Says a lot about you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sooooo... let the left communists win by burning down cities unopposed anytime their feelings are hurt.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

You do realize they hate everything about you and want to destroy your life and your world, right? What will you do against such blind hate and violence? Nothing it sounds like. You'll stand for nothing and lose everything. Good luck. Nobody is coming to save you either.
View Quote

Shit post in GD and make spicy memes like everyone else
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top