BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
With todays recording technology why do they still need that woman trying to type everything everyone says, Annoying when keeps asking them to repeat what they said.
View Quote

Have you read what computers interpret and present via the closed captioning?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
FINALLY getting someone to say the pic could be altered in appearance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Channeling Bob Ross!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He testified this morning.
View Quote

for this image.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Repeatable simply means it may be consistently wrong.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Cross not going well to State photo guy

Big doubt in the jury with the pixel example IMO
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
With todays recording technology why do they still need that woman trying to type everything everyone says, Annoying when keeps asking them to repeat what they said.
View Quote
Yeah why is this?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Wrong.
View Quote

How is that wrong? Pointing your weapon at someone is assault in most states is it not? Also, it is a threat, as we saw from bicep boy. So, one could assume that someone would take exception to that and try to attack said person.

It sucks for sure, but if the image does show something, and I think it must if the judge allowed it, then Kyle is in some hot water.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They know they have him now. Or at least a much better chance to. Fucking A.
View Quote

What section of wisconsin law are you basing this on? Just curious.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This witness is in no way qualified to describe the program.  This is professionally embarrassing.
View Quote

Yup. I'm a big ol' dummy and I'm more qualified than this chucklefuck.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So the program is giving it it's best guess and cleaning it up with the alogrithm to make it look pretty?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not representative of the original image. the info was not there. they are creating it and inserting it to get the outcome they want.  the image is speculation

it's a question of resolution and whether the interpolated data matches reality.

if the interpolated data is within perceived accuracy, then it really doesn't mater.

For example, I used to do an aviation calendar for the aerospace division of the company I worked for. It involved enlarging images to fit a large calendar. There was no evidence of anything that wasn't part of an F-18, for example, in image of the F-18. While there was certainly pixels created , they were so slight as to be undetectable and did not change the image in any discernible manner.  The discernible manner is the key part.

In this case (the trial) I suspect they are going to try and show 3d data that they can't. You need to know focal length, altitude of the drone, position of the drone, etc, etc. They won't have any of that.

lens compression from a smaller aperture will make things look closer together than they actually are.

forced perspective happens in photos all the time, showing something that wasn't quite correct.

So the program is giving it it's best guess and cleaning it up with the alogrithm to make it look pretty?

That about sums it.
But it can introduce artifacts, especially in video-to-still. The infamous "flying rods" from Ancient Aliens is a good example.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Charafisi just blew up the State's line with the fake photos

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They dont have shit. Calm down.
View Quote

Binger and fatman both looked relieved and relaxed after the judge said he allowed it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not sure what a difference it would make if Kyle had his weapon pointed in the general direction of the room temp challenge winner.

So some dude got all pissed and wanted to kill you and take your weapon.
Then later on tried to do that and failed.
Does it matter if the person being threatened swung his weapon in the direction of the dirtbag a little before said dirtbag attempted to kill the defendant?
View Quote

They're arguing that Kyle was the first aggressor when he pointed a gun at people who were setting the truck on fire, and that Rosendead chased him because Kyle was the real threat.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Defense is killing it.
Witness" it is repeatable"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:42 PM EDT
[#16]
If it won't add detail, but does add pixels, then it would seem that this would be legally unreliable. And if it isn't adding detail, then it is counter to the state's purpose of "improving/enhancing" detail so that it can be "seen" that KR pointed his rifle.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yeah why is this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah why is this?

because speech to text isn't 100% and sometimes requires training to get each persons inflections.

Text is searchable.

Plus Courts don't have big budgets for technology
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

You've gloomed and doomed in almost all your posts here as I can recall.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They're arguing that Kyle was the first aggressor when he pointed a gun at people who were setting the truck on fire, and that Rosendead chased him because Kyle was the real threat.
View Quote

Bingo. They have worked to that angle all along.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
State: Your honor, Please disregard defense because you are too dumb to understand technology.
View Quote

The jury too. This might be a ploy to make it difficult.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#21]
lawyer bezos got this dude misspeaking, made him say pickles
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#22]
INTERPOLATION DOESNT ADD DETAIL, BUT SMART RESIZE USING AI CAN. FAGGOT
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He has to smooth out his going from a 'surrender position' to an 'active shooter'/ self-defense shooter optic.

without the malfunction story he looks like he was just decieving Kyle to not shoot him and give him a chance to cranium the kid when the opportunity presents itself.

He said he attempted to surrender and Kyle pulled the trigger anyway. With the malfunction Grutz saw an opening to save himself while Kyle was recharging the weapon to try to shoot him again. His story is that he is a peaceful man, who would only use violence if forced to. He had to get it on.
View Quote

He lied on the stand and was caught several times. His bullshit malf story is just one more.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#24]
It may, it may not.
Yeah nope. This is not a great day for the introduction of this evidence.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I think the drone video would actually help Kyle.

It shows the shooting and how close pedo was to him and just how fast everything happened.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well you'd be wrong. Also, I call it like I see it. Much like a jury would. Stick your head in the sand all you want, if the image shows something tangible, the judge apparently agrees, then it's something worthwhile to the prosecution.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

It can change the detail. Elements may be enlarged or minimised depending on the algorithm.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Fat boy waddles up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How is that wrong? Pointing your weapon at someone is assault in most states is it not? Also, it is a threat, as we saw from bicep boy. So, one could assume that someone would take exception to that and try to attack said person.

It sucks for sure, but if the image does show something, and I think it must if the judge allowed it, then Kyle is in some hot water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

Reasonable doubt. They are not changing that blurry shit blob photo into some super clear indication of a gun being pointed at Ziminskis. It sounded like the fat cop said Ziminski was out of the frame. At best it is going to be some bigger blob.

I think at this point the jury has made up their mind and this foundation discussion is causing their eyes to glaze over.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Refund is fine as long as you're a net payer. IE if you paid 10k over the year but actually owed 7k you get a 3k refund, there's nothing wrong with that. I think what you mean is net tax payer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody who wants a national divorce better be prepared to have China, Russia and whoever else the left coast can pimp itself out to having troops in continental North America.

You ok with that?

I'm not.

Besides if we did split apart the liberals would just sneak illegally into the red states anyways.

We don't need a division of our Republic.  What we need is a Constitutional Amendment that removes universal suffrage and makes participating in the political process (voting, holding office) dependent on earning it through Federal, State, or local service or actually paying into the system via taxes the previous year (i.e. no federal tax refund received).

Refund is fine as long as you're a net payer. IE if you paid 10k over the year but actually owed 7k you get a 3k refund, there's nothing wrong with that. I think what you mean is net tax payer

This.

Moreover, you should also have to pass the same civics test that immigrants have to pass to gain citizenship in order become a registered voter.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#31]
We have been talking about pickles all day. By the time they show this grainy image the Jury is going to be so bored and tired to squint and look at it anyway.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

No offense dude, but you are way too prone to freaking out during this trial. Chill. I know there’s a kid’s life on the line here, but nothing you have fretted about thus far has amounted to a hill of beans.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:52:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Fatlock is on the strugglebus.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well you'd be wrong. Also, I call it like I see it. Much like a jury would. Stick your head in the sand all you want, if the image shows something tangible, the judge apparently agrees, then it's something worthwhile to the prosecution.
View Quote

> Calls it like he sees it

> Hasn't seen shit, just like everyone else
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#35]
" i didn't compare it to the original"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, if you removed all avatars and usernames from posts you can pick his out every time lol. Such handwringing
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Pretty sure this guy needs to know what "interpolating" means... he obviously doesn't.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeap
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#39]
boomers arguing tech is stupid. put the screen grab in paint, use magnifying glass, no pixels added. use that for your pic of kyl that looks like mario from the original SMB
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Interpolation can add pixels in between frames as it merges two frames together. This can make it appear as if something is happening that is really not.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Feel free to explain how three heavily left, heavily indebted states who now are their own confederation would not allow foreign powers flush with cash and influence a foothold on the west coast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody who wants a national divorce better be prepared to have China, Russia and whoever else the left coast can pimp itself out to having troops in continental North America.

You ok with that?

Lol. That's retarded.

Feel free to explain how three heavily left, heavily indebted states who now are their own confederation would not allow foreign powers flush with cash and influence a foothold on the west coast.

The national divorce would require a treaty to establish the new nation and mutual recognition. A few things could be stipulated in that tready:

-The US needs access to the Pacific (and Alaska doesn't count since we have no way of accessing it without going thru either CA/OR/WA or Canada), so the commie states don't get to keep all of their territory. Either San Diego/Imperial/Riverside/San Bernadino counties in CA or San Juan/Whatcom/Skagit/Snohomish/Chelan/Okanogan/Ferry/Stevens/Pend Oreille counties in WA remain part of the US

-US maintains basing rights in all existing military bases that are part of the new country outside of the above counties

-Any deployment of 3rd country military forces on the new country's territory without US approval aside from embassy staff etc will be considered an act of war against the US by both Commieland and the 3rd country
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We will always hate them, because they hate us. Go read the NYT puff piece they did and report back if you're curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the kid who shot two people at riots a few years ago? I completely forgot about it. Can someone provide me cliff notes? I didn't know he got arrested. The last I remember about this event was the BRCC outrage. Can I get some cliff notes form the BBRC T-Shirt to now?
@sailsail

He was charged 2 days after the incidents
Extradited from IL to WI
Bail set at a ridiculous $2 million (diff judge than trial judge)
Spent a month or two locked up while bail was raised
Bail Posted, selfie brcc bullshit
Moved to escape death threats, revealed new location to court and sheriff's dept, but not the prosecution.
Prosecution tried to rearrest for Bail jumping or at least get court to order defense disclose new location
First smackdown from based judge- comes right out and says doesn't trust DA not to leak
Evidentiary hearings. Not much to say other than it became very apparent here this judge would brook no bullshit

Trial begins
Prosecution appears incompetent because every one of their witnesses basically reaffirms that Kyle was justified
Last state witness fabricated a determination about Kyle provoking someone by pointing rifle at them; but only he can see it on his iPhone because pinch to zoom
Kyle takes the stand. Powerful testimony previously unheard by any other evidence as to being surrounded by zaminsky and Rosenbaum then zaminsky ordering Rosenbaum to "get him."  Breaks down on stand.  Survives cross examination.
Judge issues verbal ass whipping to ADA for "grave constitutional violation" re suggesting Kyle should have given his account sooner vs right to not self incriminate.
Judge literally says doesn't believe ADA acting in Good faith
Granbo (grandma rambo) makes prosecution look like fucking idiots (recurring theme)

Thanks!
Do we still hate BRCC or was it nothing?
@Kuraki

We will always hate them, because they hate us. Go read the NYT puff piece they did and report back if you're curious.

Yes Black Rifle Coffee Cucks went wayyyyyy beyond just saying Kyle may be quilty
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Answer is Purple"!!!1
View Quote

It always was.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Reasonable doubt. They are not changing that blurry shit blob photo into some super clear indication of a gun being pointed at Ziminskis. It sounded like the fat cop said Ziminski was out of the frame. At best it is going to be some bigger blob.

I think at this point the jury has made up their mind and this foundation discussion is causing their eyes to glaze over.
View Quote

I sure hope you are right. I want to see the image myself. Again, I doubt the judge would have allowed a blob in. Don't you?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
" i didn't compare it to the original"
View Quote

Absolute incompetence.

Also, he spent 3 days adjusting the brightness and contrast?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#47]
This is not going well for the state, it's the only piece of evidence they've been able to supply showing their main argument (which was created as a reaction to the facts of the trial) and I don't think the jury is buying it
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No offense dude, but you are way too prone to freaking out during this trial. Chill. I know there’s a kid’s life on the line here, but nothing you have fretted about thus far has amounted to a hill of beans.
View Quote

To hell with that, the kids life isn't the only thing on the line here. Self defense, gun rights and the right to a fair trial are all on the line here. This isn't just about Kyle Rittenhouse.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#49]
This witness is a complete rube.  If you make a digital image large you can either add pixels or make the existing ones larger.

What a dope.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Searching for that prosecutor face slap image poving impossible to find on Google search should be the easiest thing in the world to find..  If someone has it please ping me.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top