BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.
View Quote

I'm guessing Kyle meant University of Phoenix, a well known online school, and mistakenly called it AZ U or U of AZ (don't remember what he said).
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Because he was an FBI asset and his phone would reveal very inconvenient information?
View Quote

And all the shit he texted after getting shot, and the texts organizing the riot, etc.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I can't even figure out which one is supposed to be Kyle.  
View Quote

I can sort of see something that looks like kyle pointing a rifle if I am first told where it is and what I am supposed to be looking for. Flimsy is an extreme understatement. I would probably see lots of stuff in that pic if I was told it was there.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
For like a brief frame or two it kind of but doesn't really look like something horizontal sticking out at about shoulder height.  Could be a low ready position, which with the Ziminkis retard brandishing a pistol towards Kyle isn't really an initial aggressive action.  Ziminkis is heard on one of the videos at that time saying "You ain't gonna do shit" or something to that effect.

It's like an optical illusion where I can see it for a bit then it flips back and I don't see anything.

It is the figure passing infront of the sign post by the way.
View Quote

... And the ADA and GG tried to say the Glock wasn't pointed at Kyle'a head just his general direction.

Reminded me of this scene from Ole Bill Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet Petrol Station Scene
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And all the shit he texted after getting shot, and the texts organizing the riot, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because he was an FBI asset and his phone would reveal very inconvenient information?

He may not have been the guy but I bet he communicated with him/her.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It takes 2 views to create perspective.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are only a couple angles of view which would clearly prove Kyle was pointing his carbine at the Zaminskis - and, to my knowledge, no such photos exist.

Were I the judge, I'd not allow any other images to be presented as demonstrating the assertion that such an event actually happened.

No way - and especially if the Zaminskis were cropped out of the image. That's total BS.

It takes 2 views to create perspective.

Exactly: and in this case, from behind and in front.

Anything else is conjecture, at best.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I hope he is waiting on the "additional" charges. Anyone who doesn't see what is going on here is blind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's stopping the judge from dismissing with prejudice?

I hope he is waiting on the "additional" charges. Anyone who doesn't see what is going on here is blind.

Retaliatory prosecution
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm guessing Kyle meant University of Phoenix, a well known online school, and mistakenly called it AZ U or U of AZ (don't remember what he said).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.

Most Colleges and Universities are offering online programs now. From what was reported here, his lawyers offered to have him login into the schools online portal in court.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not an expert, but it should be telling they did not call Ziminski to testify that Kyle pointed an AR15 at him
View Quote

That is uhh, quite an omission..huh.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
What’s worse in this thread? Doomers or “fbi strobe on everyone” posters?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:46:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Crazy rosenbaum should have been sprayed as kye calmly walked away.
View Quote

I bet the pedo has been sprayed 200 times in his life, and he would have fucked Kyle up or killed him if he had sprayed pedo.
He was a discipline problem in prison, and pretty much anywhere he went.
He is the perfect disposable shitbag for furthering a cause.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Judge should have sequestered the jury... there's no way they dont see the news/interweb/opinions over 3 days.
View Quote

Hows that bad for us when they see the judge ripping into the prosecution?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I bet the pedo has been sprayed 200 times in his life, and he would have fucked Kyle up or killed him if he had sprayed pedo.
View Quote

People like that are destined to end up with their birth certificate revoked at some point.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am not saying Kyle was a soldier, but look how many times one would looking through an optic at noises
or movements. As a hunter I would do that often. It is no different than looking through mirrors when you
are driving. It is a non issue for those that have the ability to be rational/logical
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't believe Kyle did, and I don't believe that the video shows that he did, but even if Kyle pointed his rifle at Ziminsky and provoked an attack, so what? He's disengaging and making it obviously known he's disengaging, he's still entitled to defend himself in those circumstances.

I am not saying Kyle was a soldier, but look how many times one would looking through an optic at noises
or movements. As a hunter I would do that often. It is no different than looking through mirrors when you
are driving. It is a non issue for those that have the ability to be rational/logical

As a Soldier, sure. As a hunter, F no. that is what binoc's are for. If I heard a noise, meaning something is close by, the firearm is at ready [usually muzzle low]  but not actually aimed at anything and is pointed in a safe direction.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm working this drone video in Adobe premiere, and I can't make out any actions Kyle does, especially anything conclusive showing him pointing a gun. Admittedly, the original file is probably better than hijacked video from YouTube.

Anyone have a good link to the drone video? The one I found was from a 720p news broadcast
View Quote

Have you tried pinching and zooming yet?  Interpolate the pixels in MSPaint, man.  Then get it peer reviewed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Judge should have sequestered the jury... there's no way they dont see the news/interweb/opinions over 3 days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Listened to everything while driving today, wish I could've kept up here. So everything tomorrow is procedural and the trial resumes on Monday?
Closing arguments on Monday.

I cant even believe they are allowing this farce to go over the weekend.

So much time for intimidation and tampering
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think the body armor was given to the Police Explorers that KR was a part of. Probably old stuff that's been replaced. Him saying it was issued could have just been how it was worded to him. I was in the Military Explorers as a kid and our sponsor was an NG Major and our meetings were all held at the local NG armory. I would expect that the Police Explorers would also need an actual LEO as a sponsor since the point is to learn about law enforcement.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Uploading another video. I cannot match this still frame to anything close in the video. This submitted picture shows a pretty clear left handed weaver style stance, and I just don't see it anywhere.

I don't want to say it's a fake doctored photo, but I'm not seeing it in the video.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD8qOFQXIAUHEF9?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

I can’t make out anything there. It looks to me like the car and Kyle are blending together so part of the car and a reflection of the car are making what could appear to be him holding a rifle up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And the mob burns down the judge's house. And if he's lucky, that's all that happens.
View Quote

Maybe some patriots need to be there to make sure it doesn't happen.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not an expert, but it should be telling they did not call Ziminski to testify that Kyle pointed an AR15 at him

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:55:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I can sort of see something that looks like kyle pointing a rifle if I am first told where it is and what I am supposed to be looking for. Flimsy is an extreme understatement. I would probably see lots of stuff in that pic if I was told it was there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't even figure out which one is supposed to be Kyle.  

That's how suggestion works. The persecution is now relying on a gaslighting trick to get a conviction.

Hopefully it doesn't work but I have no faith in my fellow Americans.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It was humour he'd have to lie on the stand if he said anything other than what was on his timesheet... which no doubt exists.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

(Twangy voice)

Where you from, boy?

This is ‘Mericuh.  Around here we spell “humor” with an “h-u-m-o-r”.

(/voice)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well, yeah, but.... let's face it....  considering what happened to him, if he hadn't had that AR with him, he'd be dead now.  Anybody disagree?
View Quote

Defense needed to demonstrate that it could have been turned on him even with the sling.  POS I mean Pros said rosenbaum couldn't have hurt kyle because of the sling.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Neither do I, even the "enhanced" still shots lack the detail to see who it is or what they are doing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said ASU, and he surely meant a distance learning / remote program. Also, there's more than one physical ASU campus location, and they're not all located in Phx metro.
As bama shooter pointed out earlier, whoever he works for gives/loans out vests for explorer programs. I'm sure something similar is the case here.
The pattern with this prosecution is they throw out bullshit, without any due diligence giving to actually verifying if it's true or not, and hope it sticks. They've done it time & time again.
Mark my words - they're talking about their asses. Kyle isn't lying about stupid stuff like that that would be so easy to prove otherwise were it not true. No way his attorney's would allow it. They were the questions the defense asked him... the very first ones. No way they're going to lead his defense with falsehoods, especially when they're not even related to the facts of the case (the vest - a little - but still, they wouldn't lie about that).
Slime-ball prosecutor just wanted to add a few more lies right at the end to confuse the jury and seed doubt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:05:44 PM EDT
[#30]
The lefties are ramping up the propaganda machine. Threats against the judge, threats to dox the jury.

They're going to make it so everyone is scared to do the right thing and they get *some* conviction.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:06:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Its...not like the FBI was around or anything...in this Gretchen Whittmer thing.  

Quoted:
What’s worse in this thread? Doomers or “fbi strobe on everyone” posters?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Is the second pic supposed to make the second person look like they are in a wheelchair and make Kyle have stubby legs?  This is one hell of a hack editing job.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Perfect.

If that's the best evidence those fucktards have it's over.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This.  He did 10+ years in prison and was no stranger to pain.  Kyle kills him or Rosenbaum takes the rifle and shoots or beats Kyle to death with it.  Pepper spray, mace, saps/blackjacks, or ax handles in a Kyle vs  Rosenbaum fight result in Kyle dead every time.
View Quote

And then Pedo Joe names the next Naval Vessel The Rosenbaum.  I hate liberals. Friggen clown world.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:14:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope the defense hammers that home on closing arguments.

I also hope Chirafisi does it and not Richards. Richards is a fucking horrible public speaker.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That photo is a perfect example of the spatial and time compression artifacts that develop in compressed video.

We are making a good assumption that the flooring behind him runs in straight lines.  But, look at the distortion of those straight lines around his head, most notably by his right ear.  The shape we see in that photograph is not representative of reality.

Now, stabilize these already compressed images, enlarge the new footage, increase/decrease the levels to the point of clipping or getting inside bit depth limitations, and then maybe do some other manipulation on this newly truncated data, and many of shapes and shadows you end up with are nothing but artifacts, that may or may not be representative of what was really there.

View Quote
So you're saying he was not up to the second knuckle?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Me on occasion.

It’s not against any laws in my area.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

People like that are destined to end up with their birth certificate revoked at some point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People like that should be the biggest take away from this whole thing. Those people weren’t there by accident. While we raise families and go to work, the left seeks out hardened criminals to do its dirty work.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Perfect.

View Quote
I still don't believe that photo is legitimate. Nothing in the video even closely puts Kyle in that position
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#41]

One of the two Asian restaurants that do delivery there is called Oriental Inn. Referring to that as Asian food seems perfectly reasonable. I imagine if if was sushi or Thai, he would have said that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#42]
So, when LF asked DH about a disparaging remark he posted about Rosenbaum, DH asked him to tell him what he posted so he could confirm it. LF let it drop without ever saying what was posted. I wonder if the disparaging remark was that Rosenbaum was a convicted pedo.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:18:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What would be the charge?

Dead people don't file appeals.

GG can't say his rights were violated when he brought a gun and was concealed carrying with an expired license.

Nothing about R-A-C-E in the videos or the actions by KR.

They talked about this on one of the LawTube channels and the DOJ is going to struggle to find a way to take this over if its a NG verdict.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the feds can still charge and it isn't double jeopardy because they'll be looking at a different 'scope' on the federal level.

I'm worried they'll go after him next.

What would be the charge?

Dead people don't file appeals.

GG can't say his rights were violated when he brought a gun and was concealed carrying with an expired license.

Nothing about R-A-C-E in the videos or the actions by KR.

They talked about this on one of the LawTube channels and the DOJ is going to struggle to find a way to take this over if its a NG verdict.

They can say he violated the dead people's rights
also civil trials
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#44]

lol best one yet
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:21:55 PM EDT
[#45]
At 6:22:36 of today's trial. It sure looks like the Judge takes about a 2oz shot of bourbon?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I still don't believe that photo is legitimate. Nothing in the video even closely puts Kyle in that position
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perfect.

Not to mention Kyle is right handed. That pixelated image looks like a left handed stance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:24:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I cant even believe they are allowing this farce to go over the weekend.

So much time for intimidation and tampering
View Quote

Yep that was my first thought.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Comments from the CNN article concerning the Asian food comment made by the judge.
Hopefully Yin will be along shortly to counter these claims...

"It harms our community and puts us in the crosshairs of micro aggressions as well as actual physical violence," said John Yang, president and executive director of Asian Americans Advancing Justice-AAJC.

Yang said it's clear the judge doesn't have cultural sensitivity. His remarks were meant to denigrate or minimize Asian Americans and "any Asian American that sees or hears his statement will understand that he is making fun of or mocking our community."

"This is a great illustration of how Asian Americans are not immune from racial bias and discrimination in our criminal justice system," Yang said.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm surprised there hasn't been any serious discussion about how he had the gun. As I understand it there was money exchanged, his money. But beyond that he was basically borrowing a rifle.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top