BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not to mention Kyle is right handed. That pixelated image looks like a left handed stance.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perfect.

If that's the best evidence those fucktards have it's over.
I still don't believe that photo is legitimate. Nothing in the video even closely puts Kyle in that position

Not to mention Kyle is right handed. That pixelated image looks like a left handed stance.

Also not to mention I have 20/15 vision and I can't see shit. The jury also likely can't see shit.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Crazy rosenbaum should have been sprayed as kye calmly walked away.
View Quote

Have you ever been pepper sprayed? I recommend you have someone spray you, no joke. It doesn’t incapacitate instantly (it might, might not), and it doesn’t make an attacker disappear in a puff of smoke. It does affect vision, making it easier to escape an assailant, but that doesn’t help if they’re in the escape path.
Pepper spray is a great tool, but not nearly as versatile as you’d imagine. It’s perfect for dissuading a semi-committed attacker, and bears. For Kyle’s situation, it might have made the beat down he was going to get even worse.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
At 6:22:36 of today's trial. It sure looks like the Judge takes about a 2oz shot of bourbon?

View Quote

Brandy.  This is Wisconsin.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

One of the two Asian restaurants that do delivery there is called Oriental Inn. Referring to that as Asian food seems perfectly reasonable. I imagine if if was sushi or Thai, he would have said that.
View Quote
How dare you be rational!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The original video was only 1920x880.  And this was just a crop of that.  If his first words, when walking up to a 3840x2160 monitor weren't "Why is this so fucking small?" I'd have some doubts/comments about what he was looking at.
View Quote

3840x2160 is 4 times the area of 1920x880, not to mention if it was cropped from the 1920.  So that means at most only 25% of the pixels are reality as captured through the lense, and the other at least 75% of the pixels are fiction generated by the algorithm.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Brandy.  Kessler. This is Wisconsin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At 6:22:36 of today's trial. It sure looks like the Judge takes about a 2oz shot of bourbon?

Brandy.  Kessler. This is Wisconsin.

Fixt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Comments from the CNN article concerning the Asian food comment made by the judge.
Hopefully Yin will be along shortly to counter these claims...

"It harms our community and puts us in the crosshairs of micro aggressions as well as actual physical violence," said John Yang, president and executive director of Asian Americans Advancing Justice-AAJC.

Yang said it's clear the judge doesn't have cultural sensitivity. His remarks were meant to denigrate or minimize Asian Americans and "any Asian American that sees or hears his statement will understand that he is making fun of or mocking our community."

"This is a great illustration of how Asian Americans are not immune from racial bias and discrimination in our criminal justice system," Yang said.
View Quote
The guy that's pissed that the judge said Asian sure does use Asian a lot in his whine fest.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Have you ever been pepper sprayed? I recommend you have someone spray you, no joke. It doesn’t incapacitate instantly (it might, might not), and it doesn’t make an attacker disappear in a puff of smoke. It does affect vision, making it easier to escape an assailant, but that doesn’t help if they’re in the escape path.
Pepper spray is a great tool, but not nearly as versatile as you’d imagine. It’s perfect for dissuading a semi-committed attacker, and bears. For Kyle’s situation, it might have made the beat down he was going to get even worse.
View Quote

I've been sprayed. It would be better if kyle could spray him over a car or something to give the stuff a few seconds to start working. Once it started working, that would be the end of that and kyle could walk back to the gas station. Rosenbaum caused this whole thing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Detectives were instructed not to search lefty's phone by the da, even though they had a warrant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, IIRC one of the detectives testified the charges were filed before the investigation had even been completed.

Detectives were instructed not to search lefty's phone by the da, even though they had a warrant.

Did not want the text strings from the glowies introduced into court.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP24VkBI2QdZ?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP23VkCUPGMJ?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP23VkCIDfku?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Great to see people using their minds and not falling into the trap of tribalism.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:32:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm surprised there hasn't been any serious discussion about how he had the gun. As I understand it there was money exchanged, his money. But beyond that he was basically borrowing a rifle.
View Quote

It was covered when Kyle took stand. He could possess the gun but not purchase. They planned to do a ffl transfer once kyle turned 18. Not a straw purchase.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I recommend it too - I have approximately 1/4 the response to pepper spray as an average person.  I could for sure use it as a seasoning on my food if I didn't have Carolina Reaper pepper sauce instead.  

In a fair trade, my response to being Tased is out of this world.  Complete loss of consciousness, aaand a little bit of "someone get me new pants"  Later found out that was because I was in the early stages of having MS when it happened, so I didn't have to ever do that again.

Have not had to try CS gas yet - unsure of outcome.  

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm guessing Kyle meant University of Phoenix, a well known online school, and mistakenly called it AZ U or U of AZ (don't remember what he said).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.

I'm guessing Kyle meant University of Phoenix, a well known online school, and mistakenly called it AZ U or U of AZ (don't remember what he said).

ASU has had an online Bachalor's program for a few years now, since well before the COVID BS.  100% online for multiple majors.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:36:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I bet the pedo has been sprayed 200 times in his life, and he would have fucked Kyle up or killed him if he had sprayed pedo.
He was a discipline problem in prison, and pretty much anywhere he went.
He is the perfect disposable shitbag for furthering a cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crazy rosenbaum should have been sprayed as kye calmly walked away.

I bet the pedo has been sprayed 200 times in his life, and he would have fucked Kyle up or killed him if he had sprayed pedo.
He was a discipline problem in prison, and pretty much anywhere he went.
He is the perfect disposable shitbag for furthering a cause.

Can't help but wonder how he wound up being released, linking up with the merry band of shitbirds and being used as a human pitbull by Zaminski (sp).
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Comments from the CNN article concerning the Asian food comment made by the judge.

"It harms our community and puts us in the crosshairs of micro aggressions as well as actual physical violence," said John Yang, president and executive director of Asian Americans Advancing Justice-AAJC.

Yang said it's clear the judge doesn't have cultural sensitivity. His remarks were meant to denigrate or minimize Asian Americans and "any Asian American that sees or hears his statement will understand that he is making fun of or mocking our community."

"This is a great illustration of how Asian Americans are not immune from racial bias and discrimination in our criminal justice system," Yang said.
View Quote

WTF do asian americans have to do with the dock workers being slow?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He said ASU, and he surely meant a distance learning / remote program. Also, there's more than one physical ASU campus location, and they're not all located in Phx metro.
As bama shooter pointed out earlier, whoever he works for gives/loans out vests for explorer programs. I'm sure something similar is the case here.
The pattern with this prosecution is they throw out bullshit, without any due diligence giving to actually verifying if it's true or not, and hope it sticks. They've done it time & time again.
Mark my words - they're talking about their asses. Kyle isn't lying about stupid stuff like that that would be so easy to prove otherwise were it not true. No way his attorney's would allow it. They were the questions the defense asked him... the very first ones. No way they're going to lead his defense with falsehoods, especially when they're not even related to the facts of the case (the vest - a little - but still, they wouldn't lie about that).
Slime-ball prosecutor just wanted to add a few more lies right at the end to confuse the jury and seed doubt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happened with the Grayslake police & the ballistic vest & AZ university enrollment? Heard it brought up but couldn't watch whole trial or read all of this thread to find out.

He said ASU, and he surely meant a distance learning / remote program. Also, there's more than one physical ASU campus location, and they're not all located in Phx metro.
As bama shooter pointed out earlier, whoever he works for gives/loans out vests for explorer programs. I'm sure something similar is the case here.
The pattern with this prosecution is they throw out bullshit, without any due diligence giving to actually verifying if it's true or not, and hope it sticks. They've done it time & time again.
Mark my words - they're talking about their asses. Kyle isn't lying about stupid stuff like that that would be so easy to prove otherwise were it not true. No way his attorney's would allow it. They were the questions the defense asked him... the very first ones. No way they're going to lead his defense with falsehoods, especially when they're not even related to the facts of the case (the vest - a little - but still, they wouldn't lie about that).
Slime-ball prosecutor just wanted to add a few more lies right at the end to confuse the jury and seed doubt.

I know somebody who graduated from ASU without ever setting foot on campus until graduation.
Same person also had a vest issued to him by the local PD despite never having technically been a cop.

None of that stuff stated by Kyle is overly hard to believe.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Did not want the text strings from the glowies introduced into court.

View Quote

That would also explain why the Photog received visits from the FBI and the ATF at both his home and at work.

The Feds want to know if the Photog’s pics happen to capture any people, especially the never identified Jump Kick guy, wearing infrared strobes.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no sense to be made of it. There never is.
I couldn't give less of a damn about anyone's race, creed, color, sex, etc. But if you accuse others of microaggressions, I pretty much hate you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Can't help but wonder how he wound up being released, linking up with the merry band of shitbirds and being used as a human pitbull by Zaminski (sp).
View Quote

"covid"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
wtf not all cases do you "add pixels" when expanding - it all depends on the resolution of the base picture compared to the resolution of the display device.
wtf is wrong, they should be able to get this idiot tossed immediately for missing this glaring detail
View Quote

Every single image zoom methodology is adding pixels. All of them. There are no exceptions.

If you count the pixels in this text and then zoom in, you will find there are, in fact, more pixels. Where did they come from?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
I thought Asians were supposed to be smart... This guy proved me wrong.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart... This guy proved me wrong.
View Quote

That's a microaggresion right there!
I'm telling Yang on you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.  He did 10+ years in prison and was no stranger to pain.  Kyle kills him or Rosenbaum takes the rifle and shoots or beats Kyle to death with it.  Pepper spray, mace, saps/blackjacks, or ax handles in a Kyle vs  Rosenbaum fight result in Kyle dead every time.
View Quote

I get why you can't bring up criminal history as a rule, but in this case it's very prejudicial against Kyle that he can't.

Rosenbaum spent those ten+ years in prison as a child rapist and a midget, he had a long history of violence. Guy was just a ball of rage looking for an ending. No video can convey the visceral sense of danger of a live confrontation with a guy like that.

Whoever let that guy out of prison is responsible for all three shootings.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD8dXVkXsAUvMG4?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Typical death cult vernacular
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It was humour, he'd have to lie on the stand if he said anything other than what was on his timesheet... which no doubt exists.
View Quote

If he really spent 20 hours on the pinch & zoom, it probably means he did it 40 different times until they got one with an anomaly.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Besides, you can be an "acting " EMT without the certs, within limits of training or knowledge
View Quote
I haven't been currently certified in years, but I didn't just forget it all when I stopped working for an ambulance service.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Great to see people using their minds and not falling into the trap of tribalism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP24VkBI2QdZ?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP23VkCUPGMJ?format=jpg&name=smallhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/FD9GP23VkCIDfku?format=jpg&name=small

To some this is a huge redpill.
To others, maybe, just maybe it is a low strength, chewable, children's size redpill when they discover the truth.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm telling Yang on you.
View Quote
Microaggresion?? I was talking about the size of Yang's mind, not the size of his dick!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I think I saw it in this thread yesterday, I think someone mentioned a case law in reference to still being allowed to defend yourself even if illegally armed.

Does anyone have the reference for that?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Every single image zoom methodology is adding pixels. All of them. There are no exceptions.

If you count the pixels in this text and then zoom in, you will find there are, in fact, more pixels. Where did they come from?
View Quote

The Pixel Fairy?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:55:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That submitted picture is BS. I can not find a matching frame even close to that in the drone video. Kyle is not standing in a left-handed weaver stance in front of the light pole anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That submitted picture is BS. I can not find a matching frame even close to that in the drone video. Kyle is not standing in a left-handed weaver stance in front of the light pole anywhere.
What does that street sign look like IRL?  The stabilization algorithm assembled a bunch of squiggly lines that look like the silhouette of mountains.  How close is that to what that sign looks like in real life?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Will the closing arguments be held tomorrow?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Still catching up from this afternoon.  What did the youtube/journalist from today say in regards to rosenrosenbong being a pedo?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Will the closing arguments be held tomorrow?
View Quote

Monday
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

ASU has had an online Bachalor's program for a few years now, since well before the COVID BS.  100% online for multiple majors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said they didn't, it was just a guess as to what may have happened.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I know somebody who graduated from ASU without ever setting foot on campus until graduation.
Same person also had a vest issued to him by the local PD despite never having technically been a cop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  When Kyle said it, I knew immediately that he was talking about online classes.  I don't recall the exact name but it was in Arizona and we used to see them advertise daily on a local tv station.
Someone posted here that one of Kyle's lawyers said they would show proof that Kyle was enrolled.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Microaggresion?? I was talking about the size of Yang's mind, not the size of his dick!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm telling Yang on you.

Is it still ok to laugh at that if I have a small penis also? Or does it also have to be juandiced?
I'm really struggling in my understanding of the new rules.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm glad to see this. Same with Anna Kasparian openly saying she was wrong.

But there are an awful lot of people who want to believe kyle is a racist, boot licking, vigilante who showed up because he hates BLM and cares more about the $$$ of property. And the news is doing everything it can to help believe that. This is dangerous and I honestly don't know how "our" side could get information to people who legit wouldn't listen to it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Uploading another video. I cannot match this still frame to anything close in the video. This submitted picture shows a pretty clear left handed weaver style stance, and I just don't see it anywhere.

I don't want to say it's a fake doctored photo, but I'm not seeing it in the video.

View Quote
The technician's workflow [stabilization, levels, enlargement via an unstated method, etc] resulted in a presumably clear image of what was on the sign.  How does that compare to what the sign looks like in real life?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:01:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not an expert, but it should be telling they did not call Ziminski to testify that Kyle pointed an AR15 at him
View Quote
Zim is a prohibited peon and needs to face charges for carrying and firing that pistol.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:02:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Kyle's mother about to appear on Hannity. The witness Hernandez was on Tucker earlier tonight. He was talking about getting harassed already online due to his testimony.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Does the under 18 possession charge make him a prohibited person?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if it will be that quick, but I think in the end he walks on all the serious charges and they *might* get him on the under 18 possession charge.

Does the under 18 possession charge make him a prohibited person?
it doesn't even apply as it is a hunting reg iirc
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:04:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm failing to understand how the supposed video of pointing with the rifle earlier has any impact on the self defense determination.

WI 939.48

(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:
(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.
(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
(c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.

If provoking, he would not be entitled to claim self defense - at that time - per part 'a'.

But part 'b' says he can regain that privilege by withdrawing / retreating - which he clearly did.

Does part 'c' negate part 'b'? I don't know, but I think its moot. Why? The prosecution has absolutely nothing that shows a shred of intent on Kyle's part that his objective was to cause harm, let alone being able to conclusively prove it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:04:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is it still ok to laugh at that if I have a small penis also? Or does it also have to be juandiced?
I'm really struggling in my understanding of the new rules.
View Quote
This is a free country, you can laugh at anything you damn well please.... Well... not for much longer comrade.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but he had it in his trunk….that’s just insane, isn’t there a code or law against that, I mean just traveling down the street with a ballistic vest in his trunk,  going by schools and playgrounds.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

To others, maybe, just maybe it is a low strength, chewable, children's size redpill when they discover the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He'll probably find himself in no-man's land... all the 'left' will turn against him, and he won't be 'right' enough to find friends there.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top