BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How manu union members stepped up to defend the innocent woman and denounce the use of violence and intimidation?

Good gun owners shoot bad gun owners when they threaten others with guns. If there were any good union members, they'd have stepped up and stopped it.
View Quote
Any union member that went against the mob would be its next target.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How manu union members stepped up to defend the innocent woman and denounce the use of violence and intimidation?

Good gun owners shoot bad gun owners when they threaten others with guns. If there were any good union members, they'd have stepped up and stopped it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
You can dehumanize them all you want to, but at the end of they day they’re just people, not some Bolshevik mob. Some can be swayed, and some cannot, but it’s worth swaying all you can. If your goal is what you claim, one would think that any way to accomplish that goal would be worthy of consideration.
seems to me that when they bust up the windows of a car that made a wrong turn, with a woman and child inside, they're dehumanizing themselves into a Bolshevik mob.
They do not all participate in that, and do not deserve to be lumped in with them. When a gun owner commits a serious crime, we don’t deserve to be lumped in with them, why would you think this is any different?

We don’t know because there’s no video, strike groups are also small, so the majority of the membership isn’t even there at any given time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s a good possibility.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubtful. They work together, probably known each other for years and hang out together. It's not some random assortment of hoodrats.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Doubtful. They work together, probably known each other for years and hang out together. It's not some random assortment of hoodrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you have 4000 employees in your facility, you aren’t going to know most of them.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I had the pleasure of working next to the IBEW on a large public works project. They had their chance to prove themselves and they totally did, by performing a month long work slowdown to force overtime. It probably cost my small town an extra million.

That's all I need to know about unions. They should absolutely be banned from any government work. It does nothing but rape the public coffers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you have 4000 employees in your facility, you aren’t going to know most of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but they still work together. In addition, they have assigned strike shifts so they've been out there with the same folks two weeks already. Plus when the strike assignments are given they maintain shift (day shift strikes during the day, folks who work afternoons strike in the afternoon, etc) and guys will arrange to have their strike assignments with their buddies.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had the pleasure of working next to the IBEW on a large public works project. They had their chance to prove themselves and they totally did, by performing a month long work slowdown to force overtime. It probably cost my small town an extra million.

That's all I need to know about unions. They should absolutely be banned from any government work. It does nothing but rape the public coffers.
View Quote
I’m surprised they didn’t already have overtime in the contract...
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did. The electrical contractors knew the IBEW would pull this so they bid accordingly .
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Go look at political donations by unions.

They lean heavy left.

If you are apart of a union, you are funding a leftist candidate somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a lot of union workers that work for a paycheck and not a political party. One of them has a Trump 2020 flag on their brodozer.

You seem to just be full of hot air and no substance.
Go look at political donations by unions.

They lean heavy left.

If you are apart of a union, you are funding a leftist candidate somewhere.
Yeah but if you use Google you're funding the left.
Same with Amazon and facebook, Netflix, twitter, or 95% of anything else these days.

We've lost. The decline started a long time ago. You'd have to be living in a cave growing your own food to not support the left in one way or another today.

If you shit on union people while you've got amazon open in another tab and a streaming service playing on your tv as you just got home from buying  groceries from leftist companies you're just as bad imo
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL no.  There are no scabs in GM plants "using the time to repair and refit machines, molds, and dies."  At suppliers, maybe. And "that requires that production is paused, and has to be done periodically" needs to be planned ahead with parts ordered.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't really matter, GM is using the time to repair and refit machines, molds, and dies.

This is work that requires that production is paused, and has to be done periodically
LOL no.  There are no scabs in GM plants "using the time to repair and refit machines, molds, and dies."  At suppliers, maybe. And "that requires that production is paused, and has to be done periodically" needs to be planned ahead with parts ordered.
How you're imagining tool and die work, and machine repair..... it's wrong

I can tell you with absolute certainty that, that stuff is going on. I'm friends with some of the people doing it
Page / 16
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top