Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Therein lies the crux of the matter.

It seems more and more, like A LOT of low IQ voters vote for the circus. Whoever is loudest and acts the most outlandish (and this mentality is also apparent with reality TV, and the huge percentage of idiots who tune in to watch whichever imbeciles consistently act the most outlandish).

It just seems that given an option between an intelligent, articulate, well reasoned and spoken politician, vs someone loud and outlandish, a lot of folks will vote for loud and outlandish.

Look at all the morons who cheered the loudest at Bernie and his, "Free shit for errbody" speeches on one side, and Trump and his, "We'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" on the other side.

It's as if stopping and exercising a little common sense, and going, "Wait, wut? How exactly is that ever going to work?" is abhorrent to many, in choosing candidates, and we end up with having to pick, "the least diseased hooker" vs the ideal wife.
View Quote

Or vote like the worst of the morons.  Based on looks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fuck that. If you don't set up boundaries on what is acceptable behavior, you'll get worse and worse.
View Quote
You're not trying to raise better politicians. That's a fools errand.

Raise your kids, elevate your community, lead by example.   Don't fucking look up to politicians.  They aren't to be admired, they are there to serve us.  

This notion that we have to elect noble people in a field that prevents noble people from even participating is how they win.   Elect a shitbag that votes the right way and then make your immediate world better by living under the laws that got passed.

Expecting a politician to be a better person than any of their constituents is the purity test that keeps us losing.  Romney would fit your criteria, how did that work out?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
i would eat her ass
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Raise your kids, elevate your community, lead by example.   Don't fucking look up to politicians.  They aren't to be admired, they are there to serve us.  

This notion that we have to elect noble people in a field that prevents noble people from even participating is how they win.   Elect a shitbag that votes the right way and then make your immediate world better by living under the laws that got passed.

Expecting a politician to be a better person than any of their constituents is the purity test that keeps us losing.  Romney would fit your criteria, how did that work out?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that. If you don't set up boundaries on what is acceptable behavior, you'll get worse and worse.

I don’t need noble or perfect, just someone who will act like an adult.

You think that’s too much to ask for?  Really?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like you MUCH better outside the covid forums lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see exactly what happened? Based on how the article is slanted against her, I would say we need actual first hand objective facts and not biased opinions. So many people are jumping on the bandwagon to disgrace her by bringing up irrelevant facts and rumors about her and her kids. Should you vape in an enclosed theater? Obviously not. Smoking pot is probably a lessor offense and would be ignored by the left. Her 17yo son and his girlfriend having a kid, reason enough to burn her at the stake.
I like you MUCH better outside the covid forums lol

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

ARFCOM is a Gun Board. Just curious if your "Primary Legislative Concern" is our Gun Rights & the 2nd Amendment?

That's mine & any candidates not 100% fully supporting the 2nd has earned any scorn & derision they get.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So come with your higher than high throne you set up on share your holyer than thow knowledge with us .

Bro, a grandmother at 36 without a high school degree.

This is our representation in congress, and you don’t see a problem?

Until she votes against my primary legislative concern, fuck no we don’t.

Thank you for your concern, though.

ARFCOM is a Gun Board. Just curious if your "Primary Legislative Concern" is our Gun Rights & the 2nd Amendment?

That's mine & any candidates not 100% fully supporting the 2nd has earned any scorn & derision they get.

Bigger_Hammer

The 2A absolutely is a priority, but so is illegal immigration and foreign policy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:26:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't need noble or perfect, just someone who will act like an adult.

You think that's too much to ask for?  Really?
View Quote
I don't care.  They aren't my friends.  They are there to do the job, I don't care if the guy that flips my burger is divorced and acts like a hooligan.  If he makes a good burger that's where my concern ends.

A majority of politicians are scum, occupational hazard.  Do what I put you there to do.  That's it.   They aren't my priest and I'm not theirs.

They are there to vote not to show me how to live.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#9]
When I hire a plumber I don't care what he does in his personal life, I only concern myself with the cost and the results. That is what affects me.

When I hire a politician I don't care about their personal life. I hired them for their votes.

That is what affects me.

Would I prefer someone who has decorum and class? Sure. Is that often an option on the table given our political system? Hardly.

Given the obvious bias in the article I doubt her actual behavior was as heinous as portrayed so I am extending her the benefit of the doubt.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't care.  They aren't my friends.  They are there to do the job, I don't care if the guy that flips my burger is divorced and acts like a hooligan.  If he makes a good burger that's where my concern ends.

A majority of politicians are scum, occupational hazard.  Do what I put you there to do.  That's it.   They aren't my priest and I'm not theirs.

View Quote

Quoted:
When I hire a plumber I don't care what he does in his personal life, I only concern myself with the cost and the results. That is what affects me.

When I hire a politician I don't care about their personal life. I hired them for their votes.

That is what affects me.

Would I prefer someone who has decorum and class? Sure. Is that often an option on the table given our political system? Hardly.

Given the obvious bias in the article I doubt her actual behavior was as heinous as portrayed so I am extending her the benefit of the doubt.
View Quote
agreed
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
In the second photo she is using the upright Karen index finger and saying something like, "AND I'LL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING!!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In the second photo she is using the upright Karen index finger and saying something like, "AND I'LL TELL YOU ANOTHER THING!!"
View Quote
If there are two fingers.....that mf'r is not real.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Did you see exactly what happened? Based on how the article is slanted against her, I would say we need actual first hand objective facts and not biased opinions. So many people are jumping on the bandwagon to disgrace her by bringing up irrelevant facts and rumors about her and her kids. Should you vape in an enclosed theater? Obviously not. Smoking pot is probably a lessor offense and would be ignored by the left. Her 17yo son and his girlfriend having a kid, reason enough to burn her at the stake.
View Quote

That's a great point.  Based entirely on that video, you don't see her doing any of the things she's accused of.  Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.  Either way, I don't care.  All I care about is that she keeps her seat from being occupied by a leftist.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:42:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s hot. I would love to be scolded by her.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:49:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's destructive to your society. It both breaks your leg, and picks your pocket. But, since it does so in somewhat indirect ways, you are able to pass off this cucked response as intellectual and moral high ground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What consenting adults do behind closed doors is none of your or my concern.  I won't be attending, but as long as they're not in the child-grooming business, I don't care.  It neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket.

It's destructive to your society. It both breaks your leg, and picks your pocket. But, since it does so in somewhat indirect ways, you are able to pass off this cucked response as intellectual and moral high ground.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not why I vote for a congresswoman. I vote for a congresswoman who will advance my interests in Congress. My interests are pro-gun and small and limited government.

Boebert does that. The refined and urbane good people from the northeast, the Bushes and Romney's, don't. But they have great manners at the theater. (And then there's these needledicks from Queens and New Jersey that somehow manage to completely get it wrong on all of the above, and yet people here swung on their jocks.)

I'll worry about the moral example for my children. That's not her job or any other elected official. In my lifetime there's only been one Republican who stayed in his first marriage all the way through, and one democrat who hasn't. That doesn't make democrats acceptable in public office.

ETA: I don't live in her district. But if I did, I'd vote for her and my conscience would be clean. As it is, Monday is payday and I'll send ten bucks to her campaign for each page of this thread.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:54:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's not why I vote for a congresswoman. I vote for a congresswoman who will advance my interests in Congress. My interests are pro-gun and small and limited government.

Boebert does that. The refined and urbane good people from the northeast, the Bushes and Romney's, don't. But they have great manners at the theater. (And then there's these needledicks from Queens and New Jersey that somehow manage to completely get it wrong on all of the above, and yet people here swung on their jocks.)

I'll worry about the moral example for my children. That's not her job or any other elected official. In my lifetime there's only been one Republican who stayed in his first marriage all the way through, and one democrat who hasn't. That doesn't make democrats acceptable in public office.
View Quote
Hey now, I'm a refined and urbane person from the NE...I don't appreciate being lumped in with those fuck heads
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Enjoy it while you can.

Put the wrong people in congress and they'll making savage memes illegal.

We'll feel justified and righteous cause we elected politicians that met our behavior standards though.

That'll keep us warm inside.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:59:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey now, I'm a refined and urbane person from the NE...I don't appreciate being lumped in with those fuck heads
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll appoint you an honorary Midwesterner so that nobody mistakes you for those other guys. Go have some tater-tot-and-Campbell's-cream-of-green-bean casserole with crushed potato chips on top. You've earned it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'll appoint you an honorary Midwesterner so that nobody mistakes you for those other guys. Go have some tater-tot-and-Campbell's-cream-of-green-bean casserole with crushed potato chips on top. You've earned it.
View Quote

he's gonna have to add 'ope' to his vocabulary now
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So you're all in on enforcing YOUR version of morality on the country.  What else do you disapprove of?  Strip clubs?  R-rated movies?  Singles bars?  Do we all have to eat your approved diets, and make sure we get your approved amounts of exercise each day also? I guess cigars and cigarettes are out, as are bourbon and Scotch.

Again, whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors doesn't affect you or me. Don't like it, just don't attend, and I'll happily join you in your non-attendance.
View Quote

I agree with this, you can’t legislate morality and this is why the “Religious Right” was used by the left to undermine the right. If you’re adult, no one cares what you do with another consenting adult(s.) The ‘right’ has its tyrannical tendencies just like the left has.

Decorum in polite society has to be there and that looks like Lauren failed there. One should have some shame for that and I believe that’s what some are saying, I would agree with that. Not to mention I absolutely hate “do you know who I am” being used in ANY context.

I don’t care if she’s how trashy she is at home. It in public one shouldn’t show their ass.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
I prefer fried onion straws on my hot green bean mush, thank you very much.

That's how we did it in NewYawk.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:22:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is what affects me.

View Quote

Lol. Someone is going to get taken advantage of by a contractor or residential trade guy one day.

Would you still hire a plumber that is known for belligerent child like behavior simply because said plumber has the tools to get the job done? Would you hire some fly by night plumber that was itching himself like a tweaker? Or would you hire the plumber that has a known good reputation, dressed nicely and conducts himself professionally?

Why such a low expectation for those that are supposed to represent your interests in DC?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I bet the sex was amazing afterwards.
View Quote

yeah, she probably pegged the hell out of that tranny loving boy toy of hers
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Lol. Someone is going to get taken advantage of by a contractor or residential trade guy one day.

Would you still hire a plumber that is known for belligerent child like behavior simply because said plumber has the tools to get the job done? Would you hire some fly by night plumber that was itching himself like a tweaker? Or would you hire the plumber that has a known good reputation, dressed nicely and conducts himself professionally?

Why such a low expectation for those that are supposed to represent your interests in DC?
View Quote
You can and will get fucked by the nicely dressed plumbers.  

I'll hire the one that has a track record of doing good work.  I'll pay more too.  

I'm not much to look at but I'm really fucking goodat what I do.  I cuss too much and pray too little but I'm good at my job.

Don't hire me to be your life coach and we'll get along just fine.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I agree with this, you can’t legislate morality and this is why the “Religious Right” was used by the left to undermine the right. If you’re adult, no one cares what you do with another consenting adult(s.) The ‘right’ has its tyrannical tendencies just like the left has.

Decorum in polite society has to be there and that looks like Lauren failed there. One should have some shame for that and I believe that’s what some are saying, I would agree with that. Not to mention I absolutely hate “do you know who I am” being used in ANY context.

I don’t care if she’s how trashy she is at home. It in public one shouldn’t show their ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're all in on enforcing YOUR version of morality on the country.  What else do you disapprove of?  Strip clubs?  R-rated movies?  Singles bars?  Do we all have to eat your approved diets, and make sure we get your approved amounts of exercise each day also? I guess cigars and cigarettes are out, as are bourbon and Scotch.

Again, whatever consenting adults do behind closed doors doesn't affect you or me. Don't like it, just don't attend, and I'll happily join you in your non-attendance.

The "decorum in polite society" that you rightfully laud, is downstream of that culture's efforts to mandate acceptable behavior and punish unacceptable behavior.  It comes from those attempts to "legislate morality", that Libertarians dislike and a priori pronounce futile.

As @brasscrossedrifles noted, those cultural norms, and their positive effects in that society, are often secondary and inferential of those attempts to proscribe behavior, and thus the cause and effect can be difficult to discern.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You can and will get fucked by the nicely dressed plumbers.  

I'll hire the one that has a track record of doing good work.  I'll pay more too.
View Quote

There are plumbers out there who both dress neatly and do honest/good work, too.

This binary bullshit is just an excuse to look the other way when someone shitty is in the seat.  Fuck that.  Reps are a reflection of their constituency.

“I don’t care about their morals” is why we have a bunch of seats filled with shitheads.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Possibly one of the hottest gilfs out there??
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And you represent who exactly? What office do you hold?
You are standing up for America, the 2A, and conservatism how?
View Quote

I didn’t choose to try and run for an office representing other Americans. But if I did, I’d have a pile of more qualifications than she does.

Regardless, this is America. And in America I’m allowed to voice my opinion that our representation sucks.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#31]
She vapes?  And has pointy elbows?

That's a hard pass for me, bro.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#32]
We are a crass, devolving, degenerate society.  Its apparent in how we dress, how we speak, how we act.  And in how we vote.  Having said that I would vote for her over a democrat.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So, what’s the lesson to be learned?

Don’t put up unqualified trash bags for a better chance of winning.  Let the left put up the bad humans.  We are “supposed” to be better.  

View Quote

She decided to run after attending a Beto rally.  Confronted him on the 2nd amendment.  Before that, she ran a restaurant that had waitresses open carry.  Too bad your purity test is so high.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She decided to run after attending a Beto rally.  Confronted him on the 2nd amendment.  Before that, she ran a restaurant that had waitresses open carry.  Too bad your purity test is so high.
View Quote

You didn’t address my point at all
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't need noble or perfect, just someone who will act like an adult.

You think that's too much to ask for?  Really?

This first time I remember hearing this bullshit was from the left during the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal. “Character doesn’t matter - you should only care about how well he does his job.”

Another example of “conservatives” hiding behind an intellectual-sounding philosophy so they don’t have to actually stand against something the progressives are doing.

Most of you will be advocating for sexualizing children, as soon as the left comes up with a fancy enough way of saying that only a tyrannical government would put conditions on how citizens choose their sexual partners, and experience sexual pleasure.

“I might not personally agree with a grown man having consensual sex with a 12 year old girl, but as long as she and her parents are okay with it, I’ll fight to the death for his right to do it.”
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:17:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There shouldn't be a single gun owner that doesn't support her.

But GD has turned into a massive psy-op and infiltrated with commies and liberals to steer discussion.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/gazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/19/6195fda4-03b5-11ed-ad4b-1320bc6035f3/5febf99ddc595.image.jpg?resize=500%2C500
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There are plumbers out there who both dress neatly and do honest/good work, too.

This binary bullshit is just an excuse to look the other way when someone shitty is in the seat.  Fuck that.  Reps are a reflection of their constituency.

"I don't care about their morals" is why we have a bunch of seats filled with shitheads.
View Quote
If they are shitheads that vote a way that aligns with my goals I don't care.

I would be great if they were also mother Theresa but I'm not looking to politicians to lead the way morally.  Honestly I'm not looking for leadership at any human level.   I'll make my own way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You may not realize it, but you're advocating the same progressive thought process that got us the overbearing government you now labor under.   Its the idea that we need laws not to protect individuals from infringing upon eachothers rights but to make individuals behave the way we think they should for "culture" or for some other nebulous greater good.   Good being defined as what the wise and scientific leaders decide it should be.

Its not what we created government to do.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s what I offer (I’d think it would be common sense, but I guess not): don’t act like a fucking moron in public if you’re a representative- it makes you, your party, and your constituency look like morons.  Elect people who aren’t morons.

I don’t live in that district- offering advice is the best I can do.  You like being represented by dipshits? Sigh. Maybe the representation matches the constituency after all (I had hoped not).

She admitted to doing all the things she was kicked out for (singing, vaping, taking photos/recording). Can't believe that either?

I'm not going to judge her for being a grandmother at 36. That would be judging her based on a choice, or mistake when she was 18, as well as someone else's choice (her son).

But when staff gives you a warning about singing (interfering with other people's enjoyment of the performance), as well as doing other things that they've mentioned are expressly prohibited (vaping, and recording), and a person CHOOSES to ignore the warning and go, "I'm special, and I should be able to do whatever I want to/Do you know who I am?", that's the mentality of entitled trash.

Of course, GD being GD, it apparently makes a difference WHO'S doing what. Black folks talking/yelling in a movie theater = "ghetto trash. STFU".

vs

"Oh, she's one of us. It's OK/We don't know the whole story!!!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But GD has turned into a massive psy-op and infiltrated with commies and liberals to steer discussion.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/gazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/19/6195fda4-03b5-11ed-ad4b-1320bc6035f3/5febf99ddc595.image.jpg?resize=500%2C500

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

And yet there are gun owners not supporting DeSantis in the primary.

Seems a bit hypocritical.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who are you offering it to? If Boebert was a member you would be banned by now. Do you think anyone here was at a musical singing and vaping?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s what I offer (I’d think it would be common sense, but I guess not): don’t act like a fucking moron in public if you’re a representative- it makes you, your party, and your constituency look like morons.  Elect people who aren’t morons.

I don’t live in that district- offering advice is the best I can do.  You like being represented by dipshits? Sigh. Maybe the representation matches the constituency after all (I had hoped not).

Who are you offering it to? If Boebert was a member you would be banned by now. Do you think anyone here was at a musical singing and vaping?

Pretty sure she is a member here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#42]
On a side note it is funny how even an average looking woman (at best) gets GD all riled up just because she isn't fat.  How far we have fallen.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Therein lies the crux of the matter.

It seems more and more, like A LOT of low IQ voters vote for the circus. Whoever is loudest and acts the most outlandish (and this mentality is also apparent with reality TV, and the huge percentage of idiots who tune in to watch whichever imbeciles consistently act the most outlandish).

It just seems that given an option between an intelligent, articulate, well reasoned and spoken politician, vs someone loud and outlandish, a lot of folks will vote for loud and outlandish.

Look at all the morons who cheered the loudest at Bernie and his, "Free shit for errbody" speeches on one side, and Trump and his, "We'll build a wall and make Mexico pay for it" on the other side.

It's as if stopping and exercising a little common sense, and going, "Wait, wut? How exactly is that ever going to work?" is abhorrent to many, in choosing candidates, and we end up with having to pick, "the least diseased hooker" vs the ideal wife.

B...b...but bewbies...

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

She was asking for the Manager so she could tell him to fire those annoying peons escorting her out of the building.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
On a side note it is funny how even an average looking woman (at best) gets GD all riled up just because she isn't fat.  How far we have fallen.
View Quote

Have you seen the wife BOTD?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

Red flag Ronnie?

I’m good.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention if she only won by 546 votes, it's a responsibility to NOT act the fool in public, and potentially lose votes (or encourage more voters against her to go out next time).
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:31:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Red flag Ronnie?

I’m good.
View Quote

lol, where did you read that?

TheGatewayPundit?

The notion that the high school dropout deserves unwavering support from gun owners, but that DeSantis is somehow not on our side, is absolutely delusional.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This first time I remember hearing this bullshit was from the left during the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal. "Character doesn't matter - you should only care about how well he does his job."

Another example of "conservatives" hiding behind an intellectual-sounding philosophy so they don't have to actually stand against something the progressives are doing.

Most of you will be advocating for sexualizing children, as soon as the left comes up with a fancy enough way of saying that only a tyrannical government would put conditions on how citizens choose their sexual partners, and experience sexual pleasure.

"I might not personally agree with a grown man having consensual sex with a 12 year old girl, but as long as she and her parents are okay with it, I'll fight to the death for his right to do it."
View Quote
I'm not advocating moral relativism, I think pedo's should get face shot.  I'm saying look at all the people you interact with directly on a daily basis, do you know or care about their sins or character?  No you don't.  Don't elevate politicians you will never meet beyond the people you do actually meet.  It's just a service job, it requires no particular talent or skill, at least not one that should be admired.

I care about the votes, because those do effect my life and people I care about.   This article is a hit job, and you holier than thou types are falling for it.   Take the weapon away from the people that want to end your way of life, judge your reps on their votes.   That is the greater priority.
We are all sinners.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:32:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not to mention if she only won by 546 votes, it's a responsibility to NOT act the fool in public, and potentially lose votes (or encourage more voters against her to go out next time).
View Quote
point me to the time stamp in the video that offended you.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top