User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Skanky white people
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
In every group of girls that you know, there's always one that's a pain in the ass and fucks with the waitstaff and Uber driver.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Her mother had her at age 18 so she gets pregnant at age 18 herself and then encourages her son to knock up his girlfriend at age 17
Trashy woman

She seems like the kind of mother who allowed her teenage son to bang his girlfriend in the house when she was home, and thought it was cool. Probably high-fives after he was done.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her mother had her at age 18 so she gets pregnant at age 18 herself and then encourages her son to knock up his girlfriend at age 17
Trashy woman

She seems like the kind of mother who allowed her teenage son to bang his girlfriend in the house when she was home, and thought it was cool. Probably high-fives after he was done.

View Quote

She would have been a kick-ass stepmom though.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Guaranteed she was one half of someone's Gentleman's Double.    

Hot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#7]
You can apply for internships in her office.

https://boebert.house.gov/
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Guaranteed she was one half of someone's Gentleman's Double.    

Hot.
View Quote

I just went from 6 to midnight.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:. Anyone who would use that line sees themselves as above common folk.  There is an implied disdain for those same folks.  Ergo, she doesn’t give a fuck about you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Red flag Ronnie?

I’m good.
View Quote

You mean teh guy who asked them to send him a repeal and he would sign it?

At least try to be somewhat honest about not liking someone
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Another swing and a miss.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sure they’re going to try to do it anyway, but why make it easy on them?
View Quote

Why make it easy ?

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:15:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trashy woman

I'm pretty sure there are some free online documentaries on this subject.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:Is someone that thinks they’re better than you really going to represent your interests?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:Your assumption that this whole thing is fabricated has no basis except in the feels.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit!

This thread is still going?

Bunch of slack jawed sanctimonious losers
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:I would nail it where the sun don't shine.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:23:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Holy shit!

This thread is still going?

Bunch of slack jawed sanctimonious losers
View Quote

I'm not sanctimonious. I just hope she's banned and trespassed from that venue for life.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#20]

lol wtf is that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:Wow, cultists say culty things? Color me surprised.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trashy woman

Those usually aren’t very accurate, in my real life experience it’s always my stepdad teaching me how to deal with problems, like dating freshman year of college, how to get extra credit from my math professor or how to make a girl jealous by asking out her brother.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

well you don't deny being a hillary cultist; already established that earlier in the thread
View Quote

What
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Possibly one of the hottest gilfs out there??
View Quote

Up there, but there's younger- I hung out with a 32 yr old grandma back in my single days for a few hours at a friend's wedding. Florida.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Those usually aren’t very accurate, in my real life experience it’s always my stepdad teaching me how to deal with problems, like dating freshman year of college, how to get extra credit from my math professor or how to make a girl jealous by asking out her brother.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Then I regret to inform you that lots of members in this thread are Gay Communists!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i would eat her ass

Anyone who wouldn't is a gay communist.

Then I regret to inform you that lots of members in this thread are Gay Communists!!

I've seen enough to realize that a lot of members are gay communists.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm not sanctimonious. I just hope she's banned and trespassed from that venue for life.
View Quote

Why is that? To preserve the dignity of the industry that called out Pence and called Trump a bigot and a racist?
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In every group of girls that you know, there's always one that's a pain in the ass and fucks with the waitstaff and Uber driver.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Lauren Boebert gave usher the FINGER after being booted from Denver Beetlejuice musical performance - as pregnant woman who sat behind GOP rep shares details of lawmaker's horrific behavior

The Denver Post spoke to a pregnant woman who says she was sitting behind Boebert, but who was too scared to give her name for fear of MAGA-reprisals. The woman claims Boebert said 'no,' when asked to stop vaping, sang with her hands in the air, blew vape smoke at her, kissed her date and took repeated videos during the show.

She claims she asked to move seats in the intermission - and that staff at the theater said theirs wasn't the only complaint about the erratic lawmaker.  The woman also told the Post that Boebert's lover Gallagher offered to buy them cocktails as a peace offering, which she had to decline because of her pregnancy.

Continued
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is where this goes in the ditch.  That person is not "representative" of me, or the person I am, or the person I think we should all be, or the morals and values of my part of the country, or anything of that sort.  That person is not a "representative" in that sense, so you are in error.

That person is there as a "representative" to represent my INTERESTS.  What I think the government should, and should not, be doing, on my behalf.  And cast votes on our behalf, accordingly.

BIG DIFFERENCE.  One apparently you don't understand.

Does boorish behavior of a representative make for a bad look for the people who support that representative?  Sure, but only for two kinds of people: those who think it's more important than legislative results, and for people who think it's important to leverage that first class of people who think it's important, in order to stoke division on the political side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't need noble or perfect, just someone who will act like an adult.

You think that's too much to ask for?  Really?
I don't care.  They aren't my friends.  They are there to do the job, I don't care if the guy that flips my burger is divorced and acts like a hooligan.  If he makes a good burger that's where my concern ends.

A majority of politicians are scum, occupational hazard.  Do what I put you there to do.  That's it.   They aren't my priest and I'm not theirs.

They are there to vote not to show me how to live.

You’re hiring that person to represent you. If you’re ok with that representative, bully for you, I guess.

This is where this goes in the ditch.  That person is not "representative" of me, or the person I am, or the person I think we should all be, or the morals and values of my part of the country, or anything of that sort.  That person is not a "representative" in that sense, so you are in error.

That person is there as a "representative" to represent my INTERESTS.  What I think the government should, and should not, be doing, on my behalf.  And cast votes on our behalf, accordingly.

BIG DIFFERENCE.  One apparently you don't understand.

Does boorish behavior of a representative make for a bad look for the people who support that representative?  Sure, but only for two kinds of people: those who think it's more important than legislative results, and for people who think it's important to leverage that first class of people who think it's important, in order to stoke division on the political side.

That is some major intellectual twister.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Lauren Boebert gave usher the FINGER after being booted from Denver Beetlejuice musical performance - as pregnant woman who sat behind GOP rep shares details of lawmaker's horrific behavior

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/15/00/75452617-12520425-image-a-2_1694732691717.jpg

The Denver Post spoke to a pregnant woman who says she was sitting behind Boebert, but who was too scared to give her name for fear of MAGA-reprisals. The woman claims Boebert said 'no,' when asked to stop vaping, sang with her hands in the air, blew vape smoke at her, kissed her date and took repeated videos during the show.

She claims she asked to move seats in the intermission - and that staff at the theater said theirs wasn't the only complaint about the erratic lawmaker.  The woman also told the Post that Boebert's lover Gallagher offered to buy them cocktails as a peace offering, which she had to decline because of her pregnancy.

Continued
View Quote

This is definitely a witch-hunt, but she made it super easy for them to do.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The post-mortem on America will have historians arguing over whether it was the 17th or 19th Amendment which destroyed us.

It will be the new beans/no beans argument for the ages. Vapid cows.  
View Quote
I love this.
No really.
I work. I own property. I raised two sons to manhood. I gave 8 years to the Army.
Yet, there's always some swinging dick in every political thread saying women shouldn't have been "given" the right to vote, blaming women for the shit men have been fucking up since the Roman Empire.
Is it the boobs? Because I assure you, I have mastered these sweater puppies.  YOU guys are the ones who CANNOT manage a rack. You see a good one and you get real dumb real quick. Visit the divorce threads for proof of that
My tits don't define my politics. They don't define my ability to drive, do math and I assure you, handle a firearm. (Although, I do find pool cues can be tricky, if I am being honest).
Considering that my tits tried to kill me, TWICE, and failed in that attempt, I can assure you they don't affect my voting tendencies.
Now go get a cookie and call your mom and stop talking like the 16th Amendment wasn't the one that began the destruction of this nation.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/15/00/75452617-12520425-image-a-2_1694732691717.jpg

Continued
View Quote

What’s wrong with her soyboy BF? Why isn’t he sticking up for her? I’m sick and tired of these so called men acting like frightened children. Lauren, if you’re reading this send me a PM. I’ll stand by your side and take the arrows from these obvious hit pieces.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I love this.
No really.
I work. I own property. I raised two sons to manhood. I gave 8 years to the Army.
Yet, there's always some swinging dick in every political thread saying women shouldn't have been "given" the right to vote, blaming women for the shit men have been fucking up since the Roman Empire.
Is it the boobs? Because I assure you, I have mastered these sweater puppies.  YOU guys are the ones who CANNOT manage a rack. You see a good one and you get real dumb real quick. Visit the divorce threads for proof of that
My tits don't define my politics. They don't define my ability to drive, do math and I assure you, handle a firearm. (Although, I do find pool cues can be tricky, if I am being honest).
Considering that my tits tried to kill me, TWICE, and failed in that attempt, I can assure you they don't affect my voting tendencies.
Now go get a cookie and call your mom and stop talking like the 16th Amendment wasn't the one that began the destruction of this nation.

View Quote

Every “blame the 19th” post is nothing more than a reminder of the permanent damage on the male psyche that an inability to get laid in high school or college will cause.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What’s wrong with her soyboy BF? Why isn’t he sticking up for her? I’m sick and tired of these so called men acting like frightened children. Lauren, if you’re reading this send me a PM. I’ll stand by your side and take the arrows from these obvious hit pieces.
View Quote

You can also make her an excellent meal.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i would eat her ass

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I love this.
No really.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The post-mortem on America will have historians arguing over whether it was the 17th or 19th Amendment which destroyed us.

It will be the new beans/no beans argument for the ages. Vapid cows.  
I love this.
No really.

Attachment Attached File

The 19th Amendment Haters are just sad little Walter Mittys with boring pitiful lives.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An Ohio style Denver omelette
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:05:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

She barely won this past cycle.  The left has been gunning for her from day one.  This won't help.
View Quote
True.  Why are so many politicians their own worst enemies? Especially with the "Do you know who I am?" Karen bullshit.  C'mon Boebert, do better than this!
Well at least, unlike what libs would do, she didn't trash the play, she still endorsed it. Maybe she subscribes to the, 'Any attention is good'  theory.  I don't.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t you go and fuck up my omelette, homeboy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:14:49 PM EDT
[#42]
You guys are fags for talking about politics and not this hookers rockin tits.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I’ll be damned if it wasn’t an anonymous pregnant MAGA-fearing woman again. Trump probably raped her after grabbing her pussy and can’t get an abortion because of the Supreme Court. Poor thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:25:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Not much more annoying at a show or performance than someone talking or singing over the act.  My observation of those situations is it is usually drunkards or fucking trash doing those things.
View Quote
Yep. But there are some shows where the actors and producer/directors encourages audience participation. Rocky Horror Picture Show is one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I’ll be damned if it wasn’t an anonymous pregnant MAGA-fearing woman again. Trump probably raped her after grabbing her pussy and can’t get an abortion because of the Supreme Court. Poor thing.
View Quote

She was probably just jealous of those titties.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was busy carrying her shoes and probably her purse
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not to mention if she only won by 546 votes, it's a responsibility to NOT act the fool in public, and potentially lose votes (or encourage more voters against her to go out next time).
View Quote

The old “whore in the bedroom and a lady in public” is applicable here. She’s by fair better than a Dem but yeah if her reelection numbers were tight it might be a good idea to mind one p’s and q’s from a personal point of view.

Assuming the way it went down was the way they said being crass in a public space only works against someone in her position. Honestly I don’t really care although the vaping is trashy as hell, anyone I see doing that I look at suspect.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I love this.
No really.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/The_Rock_Applause-169.gif

The 19th Amendment Haters are just sad little Walter Mittys with boring pitiful lives.
View Quote

Broke: the 19th ammendment destroyed America

Joke: the 17th ammendment destroyed America.

Bespoke: democracy destroyed America.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I love this.
No really.
View Quote

3/10 rant but the thread has plenty of your actual target audience present.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top