BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well said.  
I grew up learning about the Holy Land and what we call Israel today in my church.  Those lessens still mean something to me.  The stories of the Old Testament were always my favorite.  When I was young I always imagined the Land of Israel as this big vast stretch of the desert of the middle east.  In my adulthood I learn that that is not true.  It's only a very small area of the world.  But, it still is as important to me as the whole of the United States.  Everything I believe about God, Jesus and man kind and what they stood for is what makes me today.  It's not much by world standards but it's what I am and who I am.  I will die with this mind set.

kwg
View Quote

GOD says he will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them.
Be blessed my friend....
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There are two "teams" in that region.

only one of those teams wants to destroy civilization as we know it.

and fpni.
View Quote

The other wants it a state of arrested development .
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:02:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Umm, yes.  That's what Christianity has taught for the past 2000 years.

Everyone needs Christ.  Without him, there is no hope.

Is this new to some folks?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are ALL going to hell then? I want to be clear, I don't want to misunderstand you in any way. Is this what you're saying?

Bingo. It’s not our words....but the Fathers through Christ. The messiah, son of the most high God. Jews who believe in Christ will go to heaven of course as He did not abolish the law of Moses but came to fulfill it. Jews were exclusively the first “Christians”. Those who reject Christ won’t regardless of how they describe themselves.

What’s the point of being a Christian and not believing the words of Christ?

It’s also written that Many people who even call themselves “Christian” will not enter the kingdom of heaven. Hypocrites and deceivers as well as non-believers.

You realize how many people today do t believe half of the scripture, make their own stuff up, yet still demand to be called a “Christian”?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A substantial portion of the other team wants to destroy civilization too.

And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg
View Quote

But, But mUh GrEatEst Ally!

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No. I didn't forget. I just don't use those things as an excuse to slide into subjective morality.

Our own government knew Pearl Harbor was coming. They could have prevented it had they not meddled in Asian politics or started the war with sanctions against Japan (sanctions are acts of war, period, end of story). Or they could have prevented it by actually sharing the intel they had, that the attack was coming. But instead they stood silently by and watched as their own soldiers were slaughtered, because they knew such a slaughter was just what they needed to convince the anti-war American public that it was OK to go to war. And dropping leaflets is a nice gesture, but no more. It's the sort of thing you do so you can feel better later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did yall forget about the attack at pearl harbor, why we even fighting the Japanese, why we dropped the bomb? Did you know we dropped leaflets that we were going to drop the bomb way before we did? How about during pearl harbor attack, how they callously strafed over our guys trying kill as many as possible?

No. I didn't forget. I just don't use those things as an excuse to slide into subjective morality.

Our own government knew Pearl Harbor was coming. They could have prevented it had they not meddled in Asian politics or started the war with sanctions against Japan (sanctions are acts of war, period, end of story). Or they could have prevented it by actually sharing the intel they had, that the attack was coming. But instead they stood silently by and watched as their own soldiers were slaughtered, because they knew such a slaughter was just what they needed to convince the anti-war American public that it was OK to go to war. And dropping leaflets is a nice gesture, but no more. It's the sort of thing you do so you can feel better later.

Holy moly.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Israel steals our secrets, protects and supports American Traitors, takes billions of dollars from US whilst stabbing us in the back, over democracy and judaeo-christian values.....A bunch of BULLSHIT!  Fuck all of them in the middle east.....America First and Foremost!
View Quote

It really doesn't matter what Israel does to America...it is what America does to Israel that matters the most....the word of God, the God of Israel and Jacob says that He would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse him. This means currently that we can and will stand in jeopardy of God's wrath, and judgement, on our nation according to not protecting and supporting the nation of Israel. NOW !

Don't believe it?
Stick around silly boy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Israel is a shiny speck of innovation in a wasteland of backwards, stagnant, culture.  Tons of start ups coming from there.  Their people are brilliant.

Regardless of religion, that should be allowed to flourish.  

The Palestinians need to accept these things:
1.  They are never getting Israel back.
2.  They are never getting Jerusalem back.
3.  If they keep the terrorism up they will continue to die in large number and have no future.
4.  There are no alternatives to the above 3.

View Quote

Yes....a cure for Alzheimer’s is just one of many medical miracles currently coming out of Israel. They aren’t just brilliant, they are blessed, and a blessing to the whole world. This is all kept from public knowledge by the same media that those paying attention, have seen continuously lie and deceive....GOD himself will not allow the first two things you mentioned....
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Name an Islamic country that you’d rather crash land in over Israel.

Name a terrorist organization of Jewish people that indiscriminately kill innocent people.

Name another religion and culture that is as openly discriminated against worldwide, even as far as discussions of genocide supported by entire countries.

View Quote

UEA is very nice.

Ah White, Straight, Christian, Freedom loving men?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#9]
It’s always nice to have a closet 88er thread to get them drawn out in the open.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are ALL going to hell then? I want to be clear, I don't want to misunderstand you in any way. Is this what you're saying?

You people are deranged.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don’t get to high on yourself son...if you’re conservative and there are more like you then I think it’s obvious why this country is in the shape it’s in.
Wars are fought, and we ask our young men to die, to win....as your idol Joe Biden would say....period. You and all the other kooks have lost sight of that fact, it’s not a game.
Next you’ll tell me that your not only a conservative, but a Christian too, and GOD was wrong for telling Israel to wipe out their enemies, man, woman, child, and even the cattle....
In the end, your objective morality BS is a good example of why this country is in trouble, Everyman thinking that what they see as right is all that matters, and no regard for the GOD of us all and what he says....have a nice day...
View Quote

This sort of authentic frontier gibberish is why you shouldn't send your kids to government schools.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#12]
They are Gods people.  He will take care of them.  I don't talk about God or religion anymore.  I don't care about any other opinions but mine.  You have yours I have mine.  I hear people on here all the time
quoting the bible and what a person should believe.  
Live your life as you think you should.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow, so many bitch ass infiltrators all stacked in one thread.  

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#14]
oy vey, thats antisemtic !

greatest ally!!

send them all our money!
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:23:03 PM EDT
[#15]
The Nation of Israel is Christianity. The Pharisees who currently occupy Palestine are not Israel. Israel is not a place, and there's no reason for a Christian to support a Jewish state just because it took it's name. If Jews were being honest they'd call the country Judea. The Jews hated Jesus and still do. Christ is the rejection of the Jews and their Talmud. Go ask any Jew to say that Jesus Christ is Lord and see what happens.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Israel is a shiny speck of innovation in a wasteland of backwards, stagnant, culture.  Tons of start ups coming from there.  Their people are brilliant.

Regardless of religion, that should be allowed to flourish.  

The Palestinians need to accept these things:
1.  They are never getting Israel back.
2.  They are never getting Jerusalem back.
3.  If they keep the terrorism up they will continue to die in large number and have no future.
4.  There are no alternatives to the above 3.

View Quote

Was that before or after stealing from us?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:29:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It really doesn't matter what Israel does to America...it is what America does to Israel that matters the most....the word of God, the God of Israel and Jacob says that He would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse him. This means currently that we can and will stand in jeopardy of God's wrath, and judgement, on our nation according to not protecting and supporting the nation of Israel. NOW !

Don't believe it?
Stick around silly boy.
View Quote

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2021/05/by-their-fruits-ye-shall-know-them.html

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

- John 8: 42-47

Don't even bother playing the usual semantic games with irrelevant Scofield citations. The Sermon on the Mount, to which the linked article implicitly appeals, is conclusive on the subject. Any argument you might have is not with me, but with Jesus Christ of Nazareth himself.

By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 7: 16-19

Ask yourself these questions and answer them honestly to the best of your ability: has the Jewish diaspora borne good fruit or bad fruit for the United States of America? Specifically what divine blessings do Americans appear to have enjoyed since 1946 and 1965? And why does the USA in 2021 appear to look increasingly like the USSR in 1921?

We are done with your fever dreams. America First!
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:29:56 PM EDT
[#18]
To find out who rules over you, find out who you're not allowed to have an honest discussion about.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes....a cure for Alzheimer’s is just one of many medical miracles currently coming out of Israel. They aren’t just brilliant, they are blessed, and a blessing to the whole world. This is all kept from public knowledge by the same media that those paying attention, have seen continuously lie and deceive....GOD himself will not allow the first two things you mentioned....
View Quote

Yeah, I am share they will share it with us all, right?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:33:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s always nice to have a closet 88er thread to get them drawn out in the open.
View Quote

Yeah, its also good to see people who have ZERO arguments just scream "racist" and "Anti Semtie" and "mUH 88eR" to prove they bring NOTHING to the table.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#21]
The Left: "We hate this ______ and we want to change ______ because of our commi values and shit."

Conservatives: "We disagree with you about ______ and support ______."

The Left:  "Why are you so obsessed about this, just let us change everything and shut up. Reeeee!!"

Edit:  My spellcheck apparently vigorously autocorrect's to try to prevent me from spelling "commi".  Fucking Grammarly.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I wondered how they retread tires but never thought to look it up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't believe it?
Stick around silly boy.
View Quote
If true, then why has America steadily been sliding into the shitter since we started supporting Israel? Not saying that we should be against Israel, but that was referring to ancient Israel. Ancient Israel rejected the Messiah so God rejected Israel.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes it's weird.  Plus the born again fascination with Israel is weird.  

It's a pretty wealthy country and then can go take care of themselves.  

The one and only thing the US should care about in teh region is a stable Middle East to avoid any oil price shocks.  

Otherwise, who cares.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I like Israel as a country more than any of the countries in the region, but I am also sick of getting dragged into multi-trillion dollar conflicts on their behalf over and over and them selling our military tech to China.
View Quote

yes
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Nation of Israel is Christianity. The Pharisees who currently occupy Palestine are not Israel. Israel is not a place, and there's no reason for a Christian to support a Jewish state just because it took it's name. If Jews were being honest they'd call the country Judea. The Jews hated Jesus and still do. Christ is the rejection of the Jews and their Talmud. Go ask any Jew to say that Jesus Christ is Lord and see what happens.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/364983/1614490937235_png-1949813.JPG
View Quote

Excellent post.

We (Christians) are a holy nation, a people for God's own possession. Israel is a people, not a place.

I support Israel. That means I support little churches in America (even when their theology is all messed up) and at the same time I support the 40,000 *PEOPLE*, my brothers and sisters in Christ, caught in the crossfire in the middle east's latest spat over desert dust and promises that were fulfilled - and better promises given - in Christ, 2000 years ago.

It's saddening to see how people that profess to be Christians and are indifferent about morality, indifferent about evangelism, indifferent about missions and holiness and worship, suddenly get animated as heck when you start discussing who Israel is. Like the men in Acts 1:6-8, they want to be delivered from geopolitics, not saved from sin.

And, worse, they think they're conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#27]
I like Israel, but I also find it perplexing that most Jewish people in the US vote for Democrats.

I'm not a fan of US tax payers subsidizing anyone that's not American.

We should 100% have a special relationship, and treat them as the good allies they are. And we should SELL them all the weapons they want to buy.

Key word being SELL.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

GOD says he will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse them.
Be blessed my friend....
View Quote

Anarcho-Christian is a good podcast that explains the Bible from a right libertarian perspective.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

and fpni.
View Quote

I would say one wants to destroy civilization and one wants to control it.

I'll hold my nose take the lesser of two weevils.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:37:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If true, then why has America steadily been sliding into the shitter since we started supporting Israel? Not saying that we should be against Israel, but that was referring to ancient Israel. Ancient Israel rejected the Messiah so God rejected Israel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't believe it?
Stick around silly boy.

I have lived a very good life in America since Israel became a nation right before I was born. It is the anti semetic politicians like BHO and FJB that come to mind where I found is where shit starts to come unwound concerning their ungodly progressive adgendas not about something Israel has done to the United States one way or the other. Your argument has no basis in fact. What America has done wrongly about anything like murdering millions of unborn babies and the proliferation of open homosexuality especially in referece to the Church of Jesus Christ only tempts God to act righteously on His own behalf, and for the benefit of the body of Christ of which He is Chief. Israel has nothing to do with America's own shortcomings before God. That is the truth and you should know this.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:38:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I would say one wants to destroy civilization and one wants to control it.

I'll hold my nose take the lesser of two weevils.
View Quote

Why do you have to pick either?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#32]
IBTL

So much retardation I don't know where to begin! I support Israel and the Israeli state 100%.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Israel is the only Democracy in the ME, it's the US strongest ally in the region, the goat fuckers want us all dead.

The Palestinians, a people so pathetic their own Muzzie brothers won't help them, can eat a giant pork dick.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 12:58:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes it's weird.  Plus the born again fascination with Israel is weird.  

It's a pretty wealthy country and then can go take care of themselves.  

The one and only thing the US should care about in teh region is a stable Middle East to avoid any oil price shocks.  

Otherwise, who cares.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:01:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why do you have to pick either?
View Quote

Good question. Maybe I'm naïve and I think one can be reasoned with?
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Israel is the only Democracy in the ME, it's the US strongest ally in the region, the goat fuckers want us all dead.

The Palestinians, a people so pathetic their own Muzzie brothers won't help them, can eat a giant pork dick.
View Quote

Not really, the goat fuckers just want us out of the Middle East, not that bad of an idea. We do not want to be there either.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 1:03:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Good question. Maybe I'm naïve and I think one can be reasoned with?
View Quote

Neither side can be, we have zero obligation or benefit to be in the ME, we have all the oil we need, time for us to bug out, leave them to fight each other and put America First.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 3:35:33 AM EDT
[#38]
"Only democracy in the Middle East."  I don't see this one.

Not a true statement (see Turkey or Azerbaijan for example), but why would I care?  Also, who says Democracy is so great?   Democracy is just two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner.  Also it's highly debatable whether Israel really is democratic when you consider that the Palestinians sort of live within the greater Israel area (I'm including Gaza and the West Bank).  Israel puts settlers in the West Bank but the Palestinians don't vote in Israel.  

I think Israel should exist and expand because they are a functional state in a bad part of the world.  The people there have a good standard of living.  The best solution is probably for the Palestinians to just leave to some nearby Muslim states.  Why does the whole of North Africa and the Middle East have to be Muslim only?  We can't have a little bit for other religions?  The Israelis shouldn't have to leave or put up with terrorism.  Right or wrong, they bled for that ground.  The haters are mostly motivated by jealousy and hate something that works.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:16:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xP2gKyUKI

I saw this now locked thread and was reminded of this video I saw yesterday.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2454478/

I too think it's weird how so many Christians support the modern nation state of Israel. The Biblical Israel is the Christian Church. Jews and Palestinians both need Christ to be saved.
View Quote

Well it wasn't a bunch of Israelis who hijacked 3 airliners and crashed two of them into to very tall buildings killing a few thousand people on 9.11.01.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Israel can take care of themselves.

And America should sell them weapons to do it.

What they do with those weapons is on them.

Same goes for countries that gives us oil and resources.

This is what is called "in America's interests"

You know why could care less about Palestine and Gaza? Because they are poor countries with no prospects of gain. I honestly think the Democrats give them money so they do fire cheap rockets at Israel so Republicans can pressure Israel to use up their money firing expensive USA weapons back.

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/364983/1614490937235_png-1949813.JPG
View Quote

Nice antisemitic racial stereotype in your pictorial !Where have I see Jews portrayed in this fashion before?

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#42]
I just heard on the radio that some asshole in the potato administration has pledged the US to help rebuild Gaza... so we got that going for us..
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and fpni.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm pretty obsessed....... I want to see Lauren's 'temple mound'
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Nice antisemitic racial stereotype in your pictorial !Where have I see Jews portrayed in this fashion before?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/403845/Depicting_Jews_as_Rats_1-1949980.jpg
View Quote

In fairness, I see that, too, and do not support such stereotyping.

The theology underneath the picture is correct. The stereotyping is not.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, etc.
View Quote

Ever spend time in Israel?  I'm not talking some bible group tour, but a real visit?

Beautiful beaches, beautiful girls, treat Americans like gold.
When I first get a chance, I'm so going back to Haifa
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've never seen a dozen people spending their afternoon standing on a street corner holding pro-Israel signs.

I saw people holding anti-Israel signs do that yesterday.  Someone is surely obsessed.
View Quote

This ^

Seems like OP is obsessed. He digs up locked threads and posts BS where he knows the audience is overwhelming in support of Israel.

Troll thread.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The pro- terrorist are going full force today.
View Quote

Biden approves.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not destroy it, but reshape it and subjugate it to Sharia. Turns out living like a 7th-century desert nomad isn't all it's cut out to be.
Link Posted: 5/21/2021 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably because the ones who worship and sacrifice babies to Moloch, have taken up majority of our leadership. It has nothing to do with supporting one of the only sane peoples in the region
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top