BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's interesting that a large number of these 21'ers set their location in Texas and create threads on controversial topics already in-progress in long-running threads (or locked threads for a reason).

I thought with the election over, the number of paid agitators would go down.
View Quote

We’re now supposed to go back to supporting Hamas because they’re the Democrats chosen proxy in the greater Levant...Saudi Sunni Salsfists, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas/CAIR...all the same thing.  Trump had the secular elements in the region aligned and now the Democrats needed to throw a shit fit and start the turmoil machine again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There is a vast difference between a conversation about Israeli politics and a conversation about Judaism.  

I have issues with a lot of what Israel tries to justify. It has nothing to do with religion.
View Quote
Yeah I mean, I don't mind having a functional, even friendly relationship with Israel, but I don't put them on a pedestal and I don't think they're immune from criticism. Unwavering, unquestionable support for any country is a bad idea in my book.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
my aunt who was born 1950-ish told me that her father had said many Christians in this country were astonished and believed it was only a matter of time that Christ would come after they saw the Jews get their homeland back... I reckon that has much to do with it..
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jews and Palestinians both need Christ to be saved.
View Quote

So Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are ALL going to hell then? I want to be clear, I don't want to misunderstand you in any way. Is this what you're saying?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc are ALL going to hell then? I want to be clear, I don't want to misunderstand you in any way. Is this what you're saying?
View Quote
There are a number of people here that I'm sure believe that. That's why I rarely ever talk about religion on this board.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah I mean, I don't mind having a functional, even friendly relationship with Israel, but I don't put them on a pedestal and I don't think they're immune from criticism. Unwavering, unquestionable support for any country is a bad idea in my book.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a vast difference between a conversation about Israeli politics and a conversation about Judaism.  

I have issues with a lot of what Israel tries to justify. It has nothing to do with religion.

Unwavering, unquestionable support for any politician, country, religion, social movement, police, or political party is bad.

I'm sure theres 10000 other things too.

And just like in this thread,  you get called names for asking questions.  Typical.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Small, weak countries and regions all over the world got screwed by “The Powers” after both world wars.

Pitting people that hate each other against each other by drawing lines on maps.

It’s evil and I believe intentional.
View Quote

Now it’s Urban Renewal….with a side of ethnic cleansing
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:22:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Land was ceded by the Ottoman Empire after WWI. The British had every right to divide it as they saw fit. The Israeli's have a government that is very Western, their enemies do not. I have no problem defending the existence of Israel.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Or they both disagree with OP.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Any ethnic Jew who saw Israel become a nation in 1948, technically speaking, an infant born even at the moment of it's signing, would not physically die out completely before "Messiah" came back is proffesied about in the earlier Scriptures several hundred years before Christ. So those born I'm 1948 would be seventy- two now. Of course, whoever the last surviving Jews of that event could possibly not die out completely for the next thirty years or so... Unless they were killed out sooner.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#11]
The GOD of the Bible, who is the only GOD......Father of Jesus Christ, is still very much invested in his people, Israel.
That they exist as a nation, back in the land he calls theirs, is a testament to that fact.
The anti Semitism being stoked worldwide and grotesquely here in what was once a Christian nation, is the work of GOD’s number one enemy. If you hate Israel, you are a Godless son of Satan
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes. Accept Christ.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Hell is defined as eternal separation from God. Jesus says here, explicitly, that if you do not believe in him, you will go to Hell.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:35:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Fuck Palestine. Fire up the bulldozers and push those fuckers into the sea.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Umm, yes.  That's what Christianity has taught for the past 2000 years.

Everyone needs Christ.  Without him, there is no hope.

Is this new to some folks?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I vote Yes....
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Christ is the way, no hate to anyone. You're free to believe how you want. Tribulation is all about things like this coming to a head. The Jewish are Gods chosen people, through the promise given to Abraham by his son Issac. And he will show them the err of their ways. The Jewish folks are still looking for the 1'st coming of the Messiah, the Christians are looking for his 2'nd coming. I think that is how the antichrist will tricks so many, by fooling them into thinking its the 1'st coming. Once they realize the prophecy's and things dont add up, then they'll know the truth.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:52:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jews and Palestinians both need Christ to be saved.

From a christian POV, yes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 7:56:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:07:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does  "ADL" or "Charles Schumer " or "Barbara Lerner Spectre" ring any bells?
View Quote

Boomercons keep a file in their brain full of excuses whenever those names and organizations come up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:10:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A substantial portion of the other team wants to destroy civilization too.

And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There are two "teams" in that region.

only one of those teams wants to destroy civilization as we know it.

and fpni.

A substantial portion of the other team wants to destroy civilization too.

And even the pro-civilization portion is happy to throw us under the bus. Remember this, just a few days after an obviously fraudulent election?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/11/09/09/35393198-8925903-Netanyahu_s_message_came_hours_after_many_world_leaders_and_some-a-52_1604914535329.jpg

America threw itself under the bus, the rest of the world has no choice but to deal with the USA even after we surrendered to this trainwreck.

Israeli leaders must do for Israel, not make relations harder for themselves because Americans choice of leadership.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've never seen a dozen people spending their afternoon standing on a street corner holding pro-Israel signs.

I saw people holding anti-Israel signs do that yesterday.  Someone is surely obsessed.
View Quote

To be fair, there's a whole new generation coming up who didn't even know there was conflict over there because of the previous four years. Now they're getting an "education" from the MSM and their teachers on which side to support. New batch, coming right up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From a christian POV, yes.
View Quote

Lol...no, from GOD’s point of view. Christians just happen to be those who don’t ignore GOD’s point of view
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:19:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I vote Yes....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I vote Yes....

So y'all both support abortion correct?

If not, why not?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So y'all both support abortion correct?

If not, why not?
View Quote

Murder of innocent unborn is no comparison to destroying the enemies who seek your total destruction...
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is the belief of every Christian in history.

Please don’t pretend you didn’t know.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Murder of innocent unborn is no comparison to destroying the enemies who seek your total destruction...
View Quote

So you are voting for killing them all. That includes pregnant women and small children. So again, pro-abortion right?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not an obsession. It's doing the right fucking thing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So you are voting for killing them all. That includes pregnant women and small children. So again, pro-abortion right?
View Quote

Was it wrong for our country to drop atomic bombs on Japanese cities full of children and pregnant woman...
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#29]
wow this is an israel/jesus/abortion thread now, and i guess it's implicitly a godwin's law thread.

10/10
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Wait.  I thought the right was anti-Semitic.  Now I'm confused.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, if you think the sole reason Christians support Israel is religious you’re thinking like a moran.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Links to her only fans??
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

America threw itself under the bus, the rest of the world has no choice but to deal with the USA even after we surrendered to this trainwreck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He tweeted this in November. A tweet going the other way from Netanyahu could have caused the Republicans in Georgia to take the fraud issue seriously and do an actual investigation. Instead he threw us under the bus

Israeli leaders must do for Israel, not make relations harder for themselves because Americans choice of leadership.

It's amazing how we switched from "Israel is a reliable ally" to "well Israel is looking out for itself who can blame them."

Why shouldn't we do the same and look out for America instead of getting involved in a centuries old middle eastern blood feud?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Was it wrong for our country to drop atomic bombs on Japanese cities full of children and pregnant woman...
View Quote

Yes.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Like it or not, the Jews were and always will be God's chosen people.
Christ was brought to us (non Jews) through the Jews. (Rom. 9:1-6)
The Jews and Israel figure prominently in end times prophecy.

Paul says God did not reject Israel (Rom. 11:1)
He prays that all Israel will be saved (Rom. 10:1; 11:26)

We honor God's wishes as believers, when we honor and pray for Israel.

If you don't like that, you have a problem with scripture.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

I could care less about the israel/palestine conflict, but posts like this makes my skin crawl. Jesus did not walk this earth so the jewish people would remain gods only chosen people. It goes against the whole fucking point.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yes.

View Quote

No...it wasn’t...maybe you’d feel better about things if you moved to another country....
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No...it wasn’t...maybe you’d feel better about things if you moved to another country....
View Quote

Make me.

ETA: The funny thing is, if you made me leave because you hate objective morality, you'd have to make a whole bunch of other people leave, too, and you'd be left in a leftist hell.

If you were wise you'd be begging me to come back. And renouncing your own subjective morality.

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Did yall forget about the attack at pearl harbor, why we even fighting the Japanese, why we dropped the bomb? Did you know we dropped leaflets that we were going to drop the bomb way before we did? How about during pearl harbor attack, how they callously strafed over our guys trying kill as many as possible? It seems these days, history is taught at the point of view of America as the bad guy.
as far as Abortion, there has been 62million people murdered here in America, not counting potential lifes lost from the original 62mil. As well as It seems the left likes to profit off the dead aborted, by saleing the dead remains to colleges, such as University of Pittsburgh, I remember when (10 years ago) it first come out, and the left was like thats a lie. Now its just like, nobody remembers or cares and its treated just like old news that dont matter.  Planned Parenthood is in the business of making millions off of taxpayers and the sale of human body parts, which used to be illegal and they will have a special place in hell for those kind of people.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:30:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

Why would you wish for the extermination of the Japanese people?
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Did yall forget about the attack at pearl harbor, why we even fighting the Japanese, why we dropped the bomb? Did you know we dropped leaflets that we were going to drop the bomb way before we did? How about during pearl harbor attack, how they callously strafed over our guys trying kill as many as possible?
View Quote

No. I didn't forget. I just don't use those things as an excuse to slide into subjective morality.

Our own government knew Pearl Harbor was coming. They could have prevented it had they not meddled in Asian politics or started the war with sanctions against Japan (sanctions are acts of war, period, end of story). Or they could have prevented it by actually sharing the intel they had, that the attack was coming. But instead they stood silently by and watched as their own soldiers were slaughtered, because they knew such a slaughter was just what they needed to convince the anti-war American public that it was OK to go to war. And dropping leaflets is a nice gesture, but no more. It's the sort of thing you do so you can feel better later.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My support has exactly zero to do with religion.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I’ve never, ever, been pro Palestine, and I  won’t ever be I don’t think... but I never used to be anti Israel, and I’m pretty fucking anti Israel these days.

Strange how you mature over the years.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:37:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why would you wish for the extermination of the Japanese people?
View Quote

Our government hit Japan with sanctions, and Japan, instead of hitting our government back, hit our troops back, and our government stood by and watched it happen.

You support such things, apparently, right? You support our government standing idly by and watching our troops die, right?

Right?

Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Having seen plenty of images of what poorly ruled Muslim areas have done to Christian churches and shrines, if we're not going to control it then I'd rather Western Jews control the area.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why are you making it about Christians?  Many people who may or may not be Christians support Israel because they are not total lunatics' unlike many other people in that region.  Israel for the most part minds it's own business and is a good ally to America.  If the Palestine's stopped attacking Israel than Israel would no longer be forced to defend themselves against Palestine.  It should be noted that many Arab countries, who were former enemies of Israel, are now allied with Israel (either formally or informally) because of Israel's military strength and their opposition to Iranian expansion in the region.

People support Israel because they are the "good guys" and Christians tend to support the "good guys".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4xP2gKyUKI

I saw this now locked thread and was reminded of this video I saw yesterday.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2454478/

I too think it's weird how so many Christians support the modern nation state of Israel. The Biblical Israel is the Christian Church. Jews and Palestinians both need Christ to be saved.

Why are you making it about Christians?  Many people who may or may not be Christians support Israel because they are not total lunatics' unlike many other people in that region.  Israel for the most part minds it's own business and is a good ally to America.  If the Palestine's stopped attacking Israel than Israel would no longer be forced to defend themselves against Palestine.  It should be noted that many Arab countries, who were former enemies of Israel, are now allied with Israel (either formally or informally) because of Israel's military strength and their opposition to Iranian expansion in the region.

People support Israel because they are the "good guys" and Christians tend to support the "good guys".

Well said.

kwg
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyone that holds an anti Israeli view has to recognize the "lesser of two evils" breakdown of this argument right?

I guess not.

Well, got my second ignore click on 5 minutes off this topic.
View Quote

I think you should start a weird ass thread about all this....damn..
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:46:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Israel steals our secrets, protects and supports American Traitors, takes billions of dollars from US whilst stabbing us in the back, over democracy and judaeo-christian values.....A bunch of BULLSHIT!  Fuck all of them in the middle east.....America First and Foremost!
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The GOD of the Bible, who is the only GOD......Father of Jesus Christ, is still very much invested in his people, Israel.
That they exist as a nation, back in the land he calls theirs, is a testament to that fact.
The anti Semitism being stoked worldwide and grotesquely here in what was once a Christian nation, is the work of GOD’s number one enemy. If you hate Israel, you are a Godless son of Satan
View Quote

Well said.  
I grew up learning about the Holy Land and what we call Israel today in my church.  Those lessens still mean something to me.  The stories of the Old Testament were always my favorite.  When I was young I always imagined the Land of Israel as this big vast stretch of the desert of the middle east.  In my adulthood I learn that that is not true.  It's only a very small area of the world.  But, it still is as important to me as the whole of the United States.  Everything I believe about God, Jesus and man kind and what they stood for is what makes me today.  It's not much by world standards but it's what I am and who I am.  I will die with this mind set.

kwg
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:52:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Make me.

ETA: The funny thing is, if you made me leave because you hate objective morality, you'd have to make a whole bunch of other people leave, too, and you'd be left in a leftist hell.

If you were wise you'd be begging me to come back. And renouncing your own subjective morality.

View Quote

Don’t get to high on yourself son...if you’re conservative and there are more like you then I think it’s obvious why this country is in the shape it’s in.
Wars are fought, and we ask our young men to die, to win....as your idol Joe Biden would say....period. You and all the other kooks have lost sight of that fact, it’s not a game.
Next you’ll tell me that your not only a conservative, but a Christian too, and GOD was wrong for telling Israel to wipe out their enemies, man, woman, child, and even the cattle....
In the end, your objective morality BS is a good example of why this country is in trouble, Everyman thinking that what they see as right is all that matters, and no regard for the GOD of us all and what he says....have a nice day...
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Israel is a shiny speck of innovation in a wasteland of backwards, stagnant, culture.  Tons of start ups coming from there.  Their people are brilliant.

Regardless of religion, that should be allowed to flourish.  

The Palestinians need to accept these things:
1.  They are never getting Israel back.
2.  They are never getting Jerusalem back.
3.  If they keep the terrorism up they will continue to die in large number and have no future.
4.  There are no alternatives to the above 3.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top