Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/14/2020 10:49:32 PM EDT
The smug mentality and “told ya so” attitude of never Trumpers caused the low GOP voter turnout that has put Virginia in its current state.

GET OUT AND VOTE R OR FACE THE SAME IN YOUR STATE
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevertrumpers and liberals destroy everything they touch
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
My thought on it..How does someone become so arrogant that they can piss their vote away because of ideals, yet come here everyday for 4.5 years and pitch a bitch because nobody else is willing to piss their vote away as well..yet somehow, if all gun owners would piss their vote away, we will magically reach 2A utopian Valhalla .....Reality says we will reach no guns in America is my best guess and the globilist in total control for good......But thats just common sense talking...
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My thought on it..How does someone become so arrogant that they can piss their vote away because of ideals, yet come here everyday for 4.5 years and pitch a bitch because nobody else is willing to piss their vote away as well..yet somehow, if all gun owners would piss their vote away, we will magically reach 2A utopian Valhalla .....Reality says we will reach no guns in America is my best guess and the globilist in total control for good......But thats just common sense talking...
View Quote
There are thousands of these people on this website alone. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, with such simplistic analysis, how could you possibly be wrong?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The smug mentality and “told ya so” attitude of never Trumpers caused the low GOP voter turnout that has put Virginia in its current state.

View Quote
So how do you explain 2012 before Trump?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
But ma bumpstock!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#7]
The Dems voted in higher numbers than the Republicans.
I don't blame that on NeverTrumpers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There are thousands of these people on this website alone. It makes me want to puke just thinking about it.
View Quote
Another point in that whole thing, that N_T's cannot address, that is the real controlling factor, is we need roughly 63 million votes to win the election, but even if every gun owner in America set out the vote/voted 3rd party we are but a drop in the bucket of that 63 million voter pool..
Yet somehow, if we all piss our vote away, we are going to win the 2A utopian Valhalla....My guess... the liberals are going to make everything gun related illegal on the first day they take control and we will have a door to door force brought in  from china or some other liberal shithole to make sure they are all gone on the second day...
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok. So what caused Florida and how do you plan to fix it?

I don’t like what is happening in Virginia any more than you do but at least they are fighting it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:05:50 PM EDT
[#10]
lol

Complacency is the root cause.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#11]
edit
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My guess... the liberals are going to make everything gun related illegal on the first day they take control and we will have a door to door force brought in  from china or some other liberal shithole to make sure they are all gone on the second day...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess... the liberals are going to make everything gun related illegal on the first day they take control and we will have a door to door force brought in  from china or some other liberal shithole to make sure they are all gone on the second day...
Lol you promise?
That might be the best thing for us.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:10:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll use my state, FL, as an example. We lost popular vote to O in 2012 because of low turnout but we got people out to vote in 2016 for Trump. I literally probably mobilized 30+ previous non-voters alone.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
lol

Complacency is the root cause.
View Quote
Complacency = Never Trump Syndrome (NTS)
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:13:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don’t like what is happening in Virginia any more than you do but at least they are fighting it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhh, we have a far right Governor whom we voted in which is guaranteed to veto out the BS.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
The former "leader" of the MTGOP voted for Hillary in 2016 and supports Katshit for 2020.

Fucking nevertrumpers should form their own Whig party.

Going to call them out at a MTGOP event tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Dems voted in higher numbers than the Republicans.
I don't blame that on NeverTrumpers.
View Quote
Wait...

What??

How is NeverTrumpsers not voting and dems gong to vote...…..

Nevermind.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#19]
lol...

...OP is destroying gum that is carrying when cjfrdjking with ravens flying around

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Personally I think, like a lot of states, voter fraud destroyed VA. The statistical anomalies in VA, AZ, WA, GA and several other states stretched the bounds of belief.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I’ll use my state, FL, as an example. We lost popular vote to O in 2012 because of low turnout but we got people out to vote in 2016 for Trump. I literally probably mobilized 30+ previous non-voters alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fantastic. Did they all cheer when Trump called to congratulate Scott on your new red flag confiscation, bans on purchases and ban on anything that let’s you shoot faster?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:17:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Uhh, we have a far right Governor whom we voted in which is guaranteed to veto out the BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol the last one didn’t he signed it and got congratulated by Trump for doing so. Then you pushed him on me as a reward.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fantastic. Did they all cheer when Trump called to congratulate Scott on your new red flag confiscation, bans on purchases and ban on anything that let’s you shoot faster?
View Quote
Ok never trumper, we put a fix on that by replacing Scott with Desantis. Now we won’t get any bills passed like in VA.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#25]
VA GOP didn't bother to put up candidates and VA Republicans were far too busy watching sportsball and hunting to waste 20 minutes voting.  They deserve their gun ban.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#26]
"The root cause"

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
lol...

...OP is destroying gum that is carrying when cjfrdjking with ravens flying around
View Quote
I may have drank more than you but even I can’t make that out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:21:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And he won by less than half a percent.

How long you confident in riding that horse?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he won by less than half a percent.

How long you confident in riding that horse?
Because we went out to vote in troves. It was glorious.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#29]
edit
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:21:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better late than never?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ok never trumper, we put a fix on that by replacing Scott with Desantis. Now we won’t get any bills passed like in VA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too late. You already got them. Now how do you plan on getting rid of them?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:23:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Better late than never?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better late than never?
Still better than the cheers and calls for congratulations that happened in Florida.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:24:01 PM EDT
[#34]
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have nothing like what VA or CA has. Not by a longshot. The biggest change we have is the 21 law.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Nah, it's shifting demographics combined with a media/corporate/politician alliance to influence voters into perpetually giving them more power and wealth. Never trumpers are a symptom of this, not the cause. If there is ever to be a solution to this, at this point, it won't be a nice one. The people in charge have done such a good job at brainwashing, domesticating, and placating the population that I don't know if there will ever be a solution though. We wouldn't already be at this point if it wasn't deserved.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#37]
GWB grew the government. The Obama administration grew it more. That grew the liberal populations of MD and VA.

Liberals hate Trump. That alone caused huge turnout and a turn in Virginia.

Never Trumpers really aren’t a concern unless they hold a seat in the Senate or House.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
The "R" team sucks. They've been instrumental in passing every gun control law since 1934. Wake the fuck up, and stop playing "team" politics.
Team "R" gave you the NFA, GCA, AWB and NICS, and a lot more. Open your fucking eyes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
apathy, cowardice, & playing by their rules created the current state of affairs in Virginia.

the moment the state said "Sanctuary cities for gun owners were not legal." it was fo time & so we went to norfolk & no one  brought bolt cutters .

Now they are laughing at us because we have a militia of want to be SF.  no infantry or sappers. WHEN YOU TAKE ground you hold it

that is what they have done . we have not we can't blame anyone but ourselves for our failures in Norfolk.

we need many more veterans and a more cohesive & flexible ground game . We need someone who is funded and willing to press charges of sedition against the politicians . get them RESTED & TRIED BY JURY OF THE PEOPLE.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Nah, it's shifting demographics combined with a media/corporate/politician alliance to influence voters into perpetually giving them more power and wealth. Never trumpers are a symptom of this, not the cause. If there is ever to be a solution to this, at this point, it won't be a nice one. The people in charge have done such a good job at brainwashing, domesticating, and placating the population that I don't know if there will ever be a solution though. We wouldn't already be at this point if it wasn't deserved.
View Quote
Bad logic, this is always the fallback. “We’ll kill the libs n’ take back da gubmint” well we all know that’s bullshit everyone has way too much to lose. VOTE
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:30:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Personally I think, like a lot of states, voter fraud destroyed VA. The statistical anomalies in VA, AZ, WA, GA and several other states stretched the bounds of belief.
View Quote
Redistricting just about guaranteed a Democrat victory.  Republicans got outmaneuvered years ahead of the actual election.

https://apnews.com/67ed82fc2b774fb983281dedf014a461
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The "R" team sucks. They've been instrumental in passing every gun control law since 1934. Wake the fuck up, and stop playing "team" politics.
Team "R" gave you the NFA, GCA, AWB and NICS, and a lot more. Open your fucking eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew this thread would out them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
apathy, cowardice, & playing by their rules created the current state of affairs in Virginia.

the moment the state said "Sanctuary cities for gun owners were not legal." it was fo time & so we went to norfolk & no one  brought bolt cutters .

Now they are laughing at us because we have a militia of want to be SF.  no infantry or sappers. WHEN YOU TAKE ground you hold it

that is what they have done . we have not we can't blame anyone but ourselves for our failures in Norfolk.

we need many more veterans and a more cohesive & flexible ground game . We need someone who is funded and willing to press charges of sedition against the politicians . get them RESTED & TRIED BY JURY OF THE PEOPLE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about you get out and vote against communism and vote R instead?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:34:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We have nothing like what VA or CA has. Not by a longshot. The biggest change we have is the 21 law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose getting red flagged for buying ammo isn’t a big deal if you don’t shoot.
And when you think about it magazines/magwells, sights, muzzle devices, triggers less than 20lbs and hell even cartridges are all just range toys anyways so who cares.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#49]
They'll be sure to flock to this thread as a gaggle of tards to tell us how virtuous they are about the 2A by voting for socialists.

Wrap your head around that one, wtf.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You need to start thinking long-term instead of just trying to be holier-than-thou about Trump.

"Better than the incredibly sucky opposition" isn't a tenable and enduring political platform.  2016 is a fucking memory and Trump's a finger in the dike even with a second term.  Conservative society and the Republican party (or whatever's going to replace it) need to get better, and in a big hurry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew this thread would out them.
You need to start thinking long-term instead of just trying to be holier-than-thou about Trump.

"Better than the incredibly sucky opposition" isn't a tenable and enduring political platform.  2016 is a fucking memory and Trump's a finger in the dike even with a second term.  Conservative society and the Republican party (or whatever's going to replace it) need to get better, and in a big hurry.
It’s not a Trump thing. I have voted straight ticket across the board R since 2004 in my first legal voting outing.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top