Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ok. So what caused Florida and how do you plan to fix it?

I don’t like what is happening in Virginia any more than you do but at least they are fighting it.
View Quote
Florida is easy.

Bloomberg bought out our state Senate president, who ironically hails from "Liberty" NY.
Add a couple generations of North east transplants, retirees, obsessed with how things are done back home.
Add a seasonal economy that caters to tourists retirees and attracts north east carpet baggers.
Add most said carpet baggers are complacent to how things were done back home they dilute conservative voters with cuckservative/liberal votes.

My plan to fix it?
For 5 years, no voting in local, county, or state elections if a transplant.
Pay to Florida the same income taxes as your prior state.
Assimilate or get the fuck out.

Retiring to Florida isn't a right...
If it's the weather the cuckservatives and liberals want, California is <---- that way.
Oh wait... that's right... I forgot... it's not just the cold winters they cant handle...
It's the high taxes for all the good feelz initatives and expansion of nanny state, and state funded degeneracy, shit they all voted for, that they can't handle...

I say thoroughly screen anyone seeking to relocate and reside in Florida.
Oh. You stared at pot holes for 6 out of 8 hours per day in NY? Denied.
Oh. You were in a union? Denied.
Oh. You were a tax slave and want non neutered rifles? You're good.
Oh. You hate Cuomo and weak republicans who'd sell you out to appease leftist shit bags? You're good.
Oh. You're independent productive and don't want to be punished for it in high taxes? You're good.

As for our plan?
Good luck. The housing boom is in full fucking swing...
Urbanization will be the death of Florida.

With tourism. HOAs popping up...
Good luck with some tiki bar owner or HOA developer or Disney helping the cause when they're catering to the shit bags.
The only effective way is to do the following.

1. Join RPOF.
2. Show up every meeting. School transplant rinos and cuckservatives as to why they're wrong and why they're here and not "back home" and if they keep the shit up it will be like back home, only hotter and more miserable.
3. Argue with liberals. It's not them who needs convincing. It's the middle of the road types. Do it right and play the fuckers by their feelz? You bring more support to our side.
4. Meet with elected representatives. Tell them to their faces, and by email.
I didn't elect you to make friends across the aisle. You want to make friends? Do it on your fucking time and dime. I'll find someone who will do the job I voted for them to do. You can't? No problem I'll find someone else who can.
5. Stop fucking hiding behind Muh jobz and Muh familyz.

Do what I did. Tell your employer and significant other, Lose me for a day or two to protest draconian laws that infringe upon my rights, or lose me to consecutive life sentences for being in violation of their laws.

6.Show up to a rally like Virginia's.
Live action meme. Protest signs should read 95 northbound is that way. Don't stop for 20 hours.
Make Machine Guns Legal Again.
Shit like that. The more "outrageous" the better. That's free advertising for us. Media will home right in on the boog bois, free coverage. Free advertising.  
7. Call fudds out on their bullshit. Tell them you don't shit on their double barrel trap/skeet gun, their bolt/lever gun, or dirty Harry revolver. You're either pro2A flintlock to full auto, or you're a supercilious liberal plant that can't see the big picture and probably touch yourself at night to photos of Marion Hammer.

Don't be average. Be savage.

Shut the feelz off. Hammer the fuckers with facts. Hurt their feelz cause them to descend into temper tantrum tirades. Keep cool calm and collected. Only laugh or smile when they descend into a tirade of personal insults. It fucks with them when they cant demoralize or humiliate you.

I think it's possible to end accepting residents. We're running out of resources...
Besides. Fire hazard. Keep building shit box houses on top of one another. Let granny slip into senility and forget to shut the stove off... with a gentle breeze from the coast... she'll be burning down the whole HOA/neighborhood.

Know what? Fuck it. Let it burn.
Stupid should hurt.

FL hometown group buy it and build an ammo factory or an out door range or "private preserve" in its place.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well it shouldn't be when your team is in charge, should it? That's what people here are getting at when they say the R's have fucked us just as hard. I'm not going to say "don't vote for them" because that would be counter intuitive, but when they're in power, we need to take them to task and not give them a free pass to continue to bend us over the table. I guarantee you trump would reverse course on the bump stock ban if his supporters heckled the shit out of him at every rally, instead of just lapping up whatever verbal cum he spews from his mouth, but we'll never do that because he's "our guy!"
View Quote
You need to revisit politics 101
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is mind numbing. In the hour or so since I started the tread we’ve got about a dozen never Trumpers posting. Here you go folks.
View Quote
Go tell the gop they got a big problem. I have been trying to for a few years now.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 ^ Facts my district in Suffolk went from a 25+ year highly respected councilman to a  dem win overnight with the gerrymandering.   Nothing my wife and I can do but we still drag our asses to the polls in Every election not just presidential ones.  He won our district barely and its mostly conservative farmland.  The redistricting after the 2020 Census will all but seal our fate, permanently.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The smug mentality and "told ya so" attitude of never Trumpers caused the low GOP voter turnout that has put Virginia in its current state.

GET OUT AND VOTE R OR FACE THE SAME IN YOUR STATE
I guess massive Gerrymandering by the Democrats had nothing to do with it. Or a lackluster State GOP that didn't contest a number of seats.
 ^ Facts my district in Suffolk went from a 25+ year highly respected councilman to a  dem win overnight with the gerrymandering.   Nothing my wife and I can do but we still drag our asses to the polls in Every election not just presidential ones.  He won our district barely and its mostly conservative farmland.  The redistricting after the 2020 Census will all but seal our fate, permanently.
Was the republican party was unsuccessful in fighting this gerrymandering? Why is that?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So how do you explain 2012 before Trump?
View Quote
FUDD mentality.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#6]
OP is triggered.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]
22 democrats in Virginia ran unopposed and the OP blames nevertrumpers. WTF am I missing ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You also just proved my point
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never Trumper RINOs are a worse enemy than Leftists.
I would argue that republicans willing to give away constitutional rights are worse than leftists.
How the hell could you disagree with that?
You still haven’t given me your plan for getting rid of the law that your last governor signed.
It’s impossible to get rid of laws once they are signed into law. You should know that at this point. That’s why we replaced Scott with Desantis.
Enjoy your confiscation.
You didn’t get rid of Scott you rewarded him with a senate seat and in the process told republicans everywhere that gun control now wins them elections, even in the gunshine state.
Your home state and your attitude towards gun control and I have to assume other lefty policies invalidated your point before you even tried to make it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Florida is easy.

Bloomberg bought out our state Senate president, who ironically hails from "Liberty" NY.
Add a couple generations of North east transplants, retirees, obsessed with how things are done back home.
Add a seasonal economy that caters to tourists retirees and attracts north east carpet baggers.
Add most said carpet baggers are complacent to how things were done back home they dilute conservative voters with cuckservative/liberal votes.

My plan to fix it?

If it's the weather the cuckservatives and liberals want, California is <---- that way.
Oh wait... that's right... I forgot... it's not just the cold winters they cant handle...
It's the high taxes for all the good feelz initatives and expansion of nanny state, and state funded degeneracy, shit they all voted for, that they can't handle...

Oh. You hate Cuomo and weak republicans who'd sell you out to appease leftist shit bags? You're good.
Oh. You're independent productive and don't want to be punished for it in high taxes? You're good.

As for our plan?

Good luck with some tiki bar owner or HOA developer or Disney helping the cause when they're catering to the shit bags.

1. Join RPOF.
2. Show up every meeting. School transplant rinos and cuckservatives as to why they're wrong and why they're here and not "back home" and if they keep the shit up it will be like back home, only hotter and more miserable.
3. Argue with liberals. It's not them who needs convincing. It's the middle of the road types. Do it right and play the fuckers by their feelz? You bring more support to our side.
I didn't elect you to make friends across the aisle. You want to make friends? Do it on your fucking time and dime. I'll find someone who will do the job I voted for them to do. You can't? No problem I'll find someone else who can.

Do what I did. Tell your employer and significant other, Lose me for a day or two to protest draconian laws that infringe upon my rights, or lose me to consecutive life sentences for being in violation of their laws.

Live action meme. Protest signs should read 95 northbound is that way. Don't stop for 20 hours.
Shit like that. The more "outrageous" the better. That's free advertising for us. Media will home right in on the boog bois, free coverage. Free advertising.  
7. Call fudds out on their bullshit. Tell them you don't shit on their double barrel trap/skeet gun, their bolt/lever gun, or dirty Harry revolver. You're either pro2A flintlock to full auto, or you're a supercilious liberal plant that can't see the big picture and probably touch yourself at night to photos of Marion Hammer.

Shut the feelz off. Hammer the fuckers with facts. Hurt their feelz cause them to descend into temper tantrum tirades. Keep cool calm and collected. Only laugh or smile when they descend into a tirade of personal insults. It fucks with them when they cant demoralize or humiliate you.

I think it's possible to end accepting residents. We're running out of resources...
Besides. Fire hazard. Keep building shit box houses on top of one another. Let granny slip into senility and forget to shut the stove off... with a gentle breeze from the coast... she'll be burning down the whole HOA/neighborhood.

Stupid should hurt.

FL hometown group buy it and build an ammo factory or an out door range or "private preserve" in its place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t like what is happening in Virginia any more than you do but at least they are fighting it.
Florida is easy.

My plan to fix it?

As for our plan?

1. Join RPOF.

Stupid should hurt.

No, it’s not about joining this or joining that. Just fucking vote. He’ll I take my schizophrenic brother to vote when I go and use simple logic to get him to understand why the libs are nuts. It’s one of his favorite things to get out and do.

Same for every old person I know. I take them to vote.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:10:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You need to revisit politics 101
View Quote
So to sum up your position. "Never trumpers ruined a state I am not in, so everybody needs to vote, but when we do elect the people I'm telling you to vote for, even if there are several factors that would literally make them unable to win an election in some states, they won't fix any of the problems we voted them in to fix, but you can't criticize them for that or you're a never trumper."

You need to revisit your life.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How about you get out and vote against communism and vote R instead?
View Quote
I do but I am not a resident of VA.   SC RESIDENT HERE BUT NICE TRY THERE TROLL.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:12:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
22 democrats in Virginia ran unopposed and the OP blames nevertrumpers. WTF am I missing ?
View Quote
Virginians too smug and angry to nominate a Republican. That’s it in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Meh bumpstocks
Get the heck over it if you need a bump stock to do that then you're doing it wrong you don't even need your belt loop Jesus Christ but go ahead and throw your vote to another candidate or don't vote for Trump is the same as voting for the other grow up and grow a pair
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:16:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Florida is easy.

My plan to fix it?

As for our plan?

1. Join RPOF.

Stupid should hurt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida is easy.

My plan to fix it?

As for our plan?

1. Join RPOF.

Stupid should hurt.

Not a bad plan and a good 7000 post.
I disagree with a few points but not enough to debate you on how you should run your state.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:16:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Should I use my copypasta?  It'll save me from repeating myself.  Ahem...

Bitchbitchbitch, bitching like a bitching bitch.

PLAN, little weepy cunts. Don't tell me "not vote for a gun grabber", tell me a fucking practical goddamn strategy how we get to your utopia of absolute 2A adherence. Don't bitch, dont stick your fingers in your ears and act smug with righteous indignation of moral supremacy, that will do nothing for the 2A except give your little cunt a tingle of the warm fuzzies. give me a god damn plan that has god damned results.

Abstaining from a binary choice where either outcome isn't your idea of utopia IS NOT A PLAN. Writing in a throwaway candidate IS NOT A PLAN. Voting for the fucking enemy IS NOT A PLAN.

Give us a goddamn plan or get regarded as the perpetually bitching little girls you are.

Goddamn how in the fuck did our community get invaded by such shortsighted smug temper-tantuming little bitches?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No, it’s not about joining this or joining that. Just fucking vote. He’ll I take my schizophrenic brother to vote when I go and use simple logic to get him to understand why the libs are nuts. It’s one of his favorite things to get out and do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Florida is easy.

My plan to fix it?

As for our plan?

1. Join RPOF.

Stupid should hurt.

Vote for what? The same politicians that caused the problem he is trying to fix?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:18:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I think the problem lies in the culture that either put those statists in to power or allowed them to remain.  While I don't agree with OP's premise that complacency and never-Trumpism are the same thing, we've become an incredibly civically-lazy and individually isolationist culture, and now we're paying for it.  I don't think Balkanization is going to fix that, nor do I think it's going to be anything resembling peaceful.

Y'know, like it wasn't in the Balkans
View Quote
Yeah, my thoughts on Balkanization are relative in levels of violence.    Civics as taught in schools (or lack thereof) explains much of the descent of the lack of understanding of where we, as a nation, came from, succeeded and need to progress to. where we go from there is anyone's guess.

In my State, we're better off than many other States, but that is not a boast or exaggeration, but a simple statement that unlike NY or CT it's not uncommon for someone the fling an SBR in a gun rack in a pickup in plain view and park in a Walmart parking lot without any thought or consideration as to how that might make @aimless or other NY members feel or react.

We don't care. NFA items can be carried without any stigma here as we have no state police here in MT. No-one asks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:18:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So to sum up your position. "Never trumpers ruined a state I am not in, so everybody needs to vote, but when we do elect the people I'm telling you to vote for, even if there are several factors that would literally make them unable to win an election in some states, they won't fix any of the problems we voted them in to fix, but you can't criticize them for that or you're a never trumper."

View Quote
No. I don’t. You all keep saying “VA is different” yet you all are taking a dem strap on up your ass. None of this shit makes sense if VA truly voted the way you all say. It makes me believe hardly anyone voted. Out of spite.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Meh bumpstocks
Get the heck over it if you need a bump stock to do that then you're doing it wrong you don't even need your belt loop Jesus Christ but go ahead and throw your vote to another candidate or don't vote for Trump is the same as voting for the other grow up and grow a pair
View Quote
Still trying to get out from under the bus ask again in a few years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The never Trumpers are making it a Trump thing. The rest of us are looking at the long game and Trump is just one guy in a series to us. He’s the best guy today.
View Quote
WTF

l ONG GAME ????  
THERE IS NO LEGAL OPTION OR LONG GAME    they are changing the rules daily  & you are  talking long game

DUDE WE HAVE ALREADY  lost the long game. There is no more long game[/b] we won Heller, we won Macdonold, we have won both the rigged Gore & rigged Trump elections.

the left is not stopping .

If you think there is still a legal way out of this your are crazy.

Our blood is in the waters of Virginia the sharks are in full frenzy. there is no more game to play so grab a good aluminum bat.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:21:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Should I use my copypasta?  It'll save me from repeating myself.  Ahem...

Bitchbitchbitch, bitching like a bitching bitch.

PLAN, little weepy cunts. Don't tell me "not vote for a gun grabber", tell me a fucking practical goddamn strategy how we get to your utopia of absolute 2A adherence. Don't bitch, dont stick your fingers in your ears and act smug with righteous indignation of moral supremacy, that will do nothing for the 2A except give your little cunt a tingle of the warm fuzzies. give me a god damn plan that has god damned results.

Abstaining from a binary choice where either outcome isn't your idea of utopia IS NOT A PLAN. Writing in a throwaway candidate IS NOT A PLAN. Voting for the fucking enemy IS NOT A PLAN.

Give us a goddamn plan or get regarded as the perpetually bitching little girls you are.

Goddamn how in the fuck did our community get invaded by such shortsighted smug temper-tantuming little bitches?
View Quote
Voting for the fucking enemy IS NOT A PLAN
This is key. Do you understand your own statement?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:23:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No. I don’t. You all keep saying “VA is different” yet you all are taking a dem strap on up your ass. None of this shit makes sense if VA truly voted the way you all say. It makes me believe hardly anyone voted. Out of spite.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you considered that perhaps you just don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
OP YOU ARE TROLLING YOUR OWN THREAD.

stop reacting and read, what the hive is saying. you are angry & want a fall guy fine. point the muzzles  out not into the patrol base OP
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Have you considered that perhaps you just don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about?
View Quote
No
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

OP YOU ARE TROLLING YOUR OWN THREAD.

stop reacting and read, what the hive is saying. you are angry & want a fall guy fine. point the muzzles  out not into the patrol base OP
View Quote
I get it. You’re either not voting or you will vote for write in or a dem.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Socio-political nuance is a hard concept for you, isn't it.  But go ahead home and live in a black and white world where the struggles above 3rd grade civics can't scare you.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No
and the truth shall set you free
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Holy shit what a mess.  Didn't you Never_Trumpers have your own thread dedicated to this insanity?  Did it get locked or something?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:28:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No. I don't. You all keep saying "VA is different" yet you all are taking a dem strap on up your ass. None of this shit makes sense if VA truly voted the way you all say. It makes me believe hardly anyone voted. Out of spite.
View Quote
My guy... several people here have laid out several valid reasons as to why we lost this election and you've ignored all of them. There's been a huge demographic shift in the north, and that demographic overwhelmingly votes Democrat, and likely will for life. They gerrymandered some districts. We had a few districts where there wasn't even a republican candidate to vote for at all. You keep ignoring all of that and saying "Never trumpers didn't vote lol!"  I voted for trump in the party election, I voted for trump in the presidential election, and I voted in the last VA election. I'm sure a lot of never trumpers did too. The people that didn't vote are the people with cell phones up their ass anally absorbing shitty facebook memes perpetually while slurping down a Mcpick 2 for $4 meal and absentmindedly pondering which cam girl they were going to jerk it to that night. Your message wouldn't have reached them then, and it's not now, and by the next election cycle, it's probable the the dems will have created a condition in which they'll never lose the majority again. These are all things you are ignoring.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I get it. You’re either not voting or you will vote for write in or a dem.
View Quote
OP you need to put the bong, bottle or pipe  down you are plenty high.  now unplug the modem

drink water you'll feel sick tomorrow, eat bread.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The "R" team sucks. They've been instrumental in passing every gun control law since 1934. Wake the fuck up, and stop playing "team" politics.
Team "R" gave you the NFA, GCA, AWB and NICS, and a lot more. Open your fucking eyes.
View Quote
NFA? Since when was FDR a Republican?
The only R associated with NFA is NRA.

If you meant Hughes you'd be correct with FOPA 86 and Reagan signing it, and again NRA supported it.
Specifically-Wayne Lapierre. same shit bird that went pissing in Trumps ear for bumpstocks...Add the fact they came to market and we're approved under Obama... low hanging fruit for hatred of Obama...

GCA? Lyndon B Johnson-democrat.
AWB? Clinton-Democrat.
NICS? Schumer brought a 5 day waiting period for handgun purchases until a National background check was implemented Clinton signed off on that.
Brady Bill. 5 day mandatory wait until NICS is implemented.

Want to beat the fuckers at their game? Join the Brady campaign and other gun control movements.
I did.
Summer 2016 I found a Facebook group tied to Soros funds, free pamphlets to hand out. Free stickers, free hats. Free tee shirts. Free refrigerator/bumper magnets.
I was in a few Trump and gun groups at that time and got my shit ordered and got others to do the same.

Once all the free shit, with free shipping came, I gave very specific directions not to shit post, not to troll not to even post in that group.
It was filled with soccer moms teachers soybois the works...

We posted photos and videos to that group with ban assault weapons stickers on the stocks of our rifles shooting the magnets on steel targets photos of the hats and tee shirts and boxes of pamphlets burning... the works.
They went nuts because we beat them to that sweet soros punch bowl on free shit.
The stickers were .99 a piece, magnets 1.99 a piece, shirts and hats 9.99, 12.99 for XL+. Pamphlets were 25 or so.
it was glorious.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:32:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This is mind numbing. In the hour or so since I started the tread we’ve got about a dozen never Trumpers posting. Here you go folks.
View Quote
Good Lord man, that's what you're getting from this discussion? That it's about Trump specifically?

Take a step back, and look at the republican party in general.

They are NOT what rank and file republicans want them to be. I'm always amused when commoners call republican politicians "RINOs", without realizing that they temselves are the true RINOs.

Yes, you, average republican voter, are the RINO. The true republicans are the the ones who hold office. What they think and do is the TRUE republican party.

You don't have enough money or power to decide who is or is not a true republican. You are a pawn. A known quantity. A dependable vote, no matter what they do. A sucker.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:37:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Good Lord man, that's what you're getting from this discussion? That it's about Trump specifically?

They are NOT what rank and file republicans want them to be. I'm always amused when commoners call republican politicians "RINOs", without realizing that they temselves are the true RINOs.

Yes, you, average republican voter, are the RINO. The true republicans are the the ones who hold office. What they think and do is the TRUE republican party.

You don't have enough money or power to decide who is or is not a true republican. You are a pawn. A known quantity. A dependable vote, no matter what they do. A sucker.
View Quote
Based on your rationale, the R party is fucked. How about this: just vote straight R across the board.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:38:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Socio-political nuance is a hard concept for you, isn't it.  But go ahead home and live in a black and white world where the struggles above 3rd grade civics can't scare you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really want to pull out that black and white card when the only reason you can give me to vote for a person is the letter next to their name?
There is no nuance here, both teams are fucking me and you want me to pick one because they whisper in my ear while they do it.
The worst part is if you would only start voting based on actions instead of the words you know are lies it could end.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Didn't I read that the VA GOP didn't even put up a candidate in every district in the last election?

So, some Dems ran unopposed?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:40:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You really want to pull out that black and white card when the only reason you can give me to vote for a person is the letter next to their name?
There is no nuance here, both teams are fucking me and you want me to pick one because they whisper in my ear while they do it.
The worst part is if you would only start voting based on actions instead of the words you know are lies it could end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't vote?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
*sighs*
If you think there's a Republican that's conservative here... I got news for you...

My congress critter supports gun control, but not confiscation.
Just because they have an R next to their name doesn't mean a thing.

Google Brian Mast Anitere Flores and Bill Galvano and get back to me how all republicans are the same.
Hint. They're not. Pay attention to whom is running and what their stances are...

I pushed for Brian Masts replacement. Problem is. My AO is filled with tons of veterans. They'll continue to vote for him because veteran, and giving credit where it's due, pushes hard to get the VA fixed.

That's how rinos and neocons get re-elected. It's called Continuity of Conplacency.
Complacency kills.
Cuckservatives will sell the 2nd Amendment out if they get a kick back from special interest.

Doubt it?
I'll give you a detailed and thorough TL/DR of how it happened in my former AO and state... and I was one of few who showed up to town hall to do battle with the mental gymnasts. Everyone else had the same outlook as you.
Just vote. Don't put any effort in. Muh jobz Muh familyz.

Keep hiding behind Muh jobz and familyz. That's worked so well so far...
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
The last voter turn-out in VA for the last statewide election was about 29%.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Based on your rationale, the R party is fucked. How about this: just vote straight R across the board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would any sane person promise to do that? It completely removes any power that they might have had.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

NFA? Since when was FDR a Republican?
The only R associated with NFA is NRA.

If you meant Hughes you'd be correct with FOPA 86 and Reagan signing it, and again NRA supported it.
Specifically-Wayne Lapierre. same shit bird that went pissing in Trumps ear for bumpstocks...Add the fact they came to market and we're approved under Obama... low hanging fruit for hatred of Obama...

GCA? Lyndon B Johnson-democrat.
AWB? Clinton-Democrat.
NICS? Schumer brought a 5 day waiting period for handgun purchases until a National background check was implemented Clinton signed off on that.
Brady Bill. 5 day mandatory wait until NICS is implemented.

Want to beat the fuckers at their game? Join the Brady campaign and other gun control movements.
I did.
Summer 2016 I found a Facebook group tied to Soros funds, free pamphlets to hand out. Free stickers, free hats. Free tee shirts. Free refrigerator/bumper magnets.
I was in a few Trump and gun groups at that time and got my shit ordered and got others to do the same.

Once all the free shit, with free shipping came, I gave very specific directions not to shit post, not to troll not to even post in that group.
It was filled with soccer moms teachers soybois the works...

We posted photos and videos to that group with ban assault weapons stickers on the stocks of our rifles shooting the magnets on steel targets photos of the hats and tee shirts and boxes of pamphlets burning... the works.
They went nuts because we beat them to that sweet soros punch bowl on free shit.
The stickers were .99 a piece, magnets 1.99 a piece, shirts and hats 9.99, 12.99 for XL+. Pamphlets were 25 or so.
it was glorious.
View Quote
Holy shit, I know you've only been here a couple years, but have you missed my numerous posts about how republicans have been instrumental in passing every gun control law we currently have?

Do I really need to post again the congressional votes by republicans that put gun laws on the various presidents' desks?

At this point, it should be a tacked thread, because I get so sick of posting it for those of you who are too ignorant or lazy to research it yourself.

NFA, GCA, NICS, AWB would NEVER have made it to the president's desk without republican congressinal votes. That's a fact. Check it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So you don't vote?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't vote?
Oh I vote.
And unless something big happens between now and the election my vote is going to hurt. My view is that you have to deal with back stabbers before you can deal with the enemy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:47:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol that's how you get NY...
Straight ticket R instead of choosing the R that is verbally Pro2A...

The R party is fucked. Hence Trump and not Jeb or Cruz or any other R hopeful that ran for office...
Business as usual would have continued under any other R candidate.
Oh noes. The liberals and the media called me and my supporters some sort of phobosisticismist! Quick! Give them something! May as well have voted for the democrat...

It's been infiltrated by whores that will sell your rights out wholesale and tax you for it too.
Every wonder why shit bags keep getting re-elected? Straight ticket instead of ousting them in the primaries and general.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:49:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why would any sane person promise to do that? It completely removes any power that they might have had.
View Quote
To be fair, it's a logical choice for people who cannot see past the next election. Given facts like US retirement savings rates, can you really demand low time preference from our population?
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:49:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I'm going to have to go to court and have you declared legally retarded.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
mUh NeVaTruMpZ
View Quote
Theys da boogymans.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 12:59:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Play to lose and that’s what happens.

If a convicted pedophile raped two Boy Scouts on camera and won the democratic nomination, ABC News would still go to bat for him.

They’re playing to win.

Republicans think they’ll win by letting democrats win elections. Shit in one hand, wish in the other.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 1:07:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Theys da boogymans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
mUh NeVaTruMpZ
Theys da boogymans.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 1:15:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The smug mentality and “told ya so” attitude of never Trumpers caused the low GOP voter turnout that has put Virginia in its current state.

GET OUT AND VOTE R OR FACE THE SAME IN YOUR STATE
View Quote
The VAGoPe caused it by allowing 23, TWENTY-FUCKING-THREE unopposed races for seats in the House of Delegates and the Senate.

Even then, it was eight, EIGHT, heavily Gerrymandered districts that were drawn to make a Democratic winner for delegate or senator an absolute certainty that gave the Democrats the seats to put them in the majority in both the HoD and Senate.

What's the solution?

First, take back the VAGoPe and get rid of everyone.  EVERYONE.

Second, start over.  Do the political analysis that the VAGoPe is incapable of doing.  Change many of the planks in the platform, for example:

- Stop arguing about abortion. Accept the fact that women who have abortions will, one day, stand before their creator to answer for that decision.

- Adopt a platform of gradual citizenship for people here illegally.  Then change how we select people to get admitted.  My niece is now a Swede because the United States was unwilling to extend permanent resident status to her husband when he finished his twin Doctorate at MIT.  Yes, he got two PhDs at the same time.  One in computer science and one in the intersection of computer programming and mathematics.  Instead of bringing in a 29 yo with an IQ of 160 and two MIT Doctorates, we brought in some looser from Syria.  Now he works for Nokia, making over $250K.

- Bring back Project Exile.

- Abolish the sate-run liquor monopoly, legalize alcohol >[140 proof and legalize marijuana for adult recreational use.

- Decriminalize a host of nonviolent crimes conditional on successful completion of a diversion program.  But fuck up again and you get slammed.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 1:17:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's why I don't consider myself a Republican.  I voted mostly for Republicans in 2012.  Not for Romney, tho.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top