Quoted:

Okay.  Is he a journalist?
View Quote

Let me see his press credentials.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Majority of the bootlickers on here are LEO.  Lots of threads over the years of people talking about their time as cops.  Not hard to see a large percentage of Arfcom members are LEO.

It's amazing how many members don't give a fuck about the Constitution or Bill of Rights.  They're fucking worse that AOC and the crazy left.

The goal of cops should be to stop fucking violating the fucking laws they're sworn to protect and the Constitution they've sworn to uphold.  Maybe force LawyerUp to change fields because cops aren't consistently violating peoples rights.
View Quote

It's less of a number than you probably think. It's just over the years the same people tend to gravitate towards these threads. Over and over again.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too Apree hands over the corner of a piece of paper as his credentials at 8:15 in this one.  

This Might be the Funniest "First Amendment Audit" of 2023
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Gee, I wonder what the common denominator is for all the detractors and nay-sayers in this thread?

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gee, I wonder what the common denominator is for all the detractors and nay-sayers in this thread?

View Quote

They're all credentialled journalists.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That seems counterproductive if his goal is to get more bad interactions on video for views and lawsuits.
View Quote

His goal is to have cops follow the Constitutional laws that protect us...He said he was shocked when they approached and asked, but he said it was a good add on to what they already doing...There is a video of it on his YouTube site...

Police Department Invites Auditor To Speak At 1st Amendment Training Class! Never Done Before!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Journalist my ass
View Quote

Ahh yes. Only reliable MSM sources should be trusted!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Too Apree hands over the corner of a piece of paper as his credentials at 8:15 in this one.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kl2a8lVLOg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Billy Buttcrack was also more than willing to comply with the request for his ID.

Attachment Attached File

The Funniest Police Encounter Ever! Cops Get Owned! 1st Amendment Audit! Dubuque, IA #funny #comedy

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're all Patriots?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:39:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They're all Patriots?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're all Patriots?

I was going to go with their extreme fear of cameras.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:40:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

LoL!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Billy Buttcrack was also more than willing to comply with the request for his ID.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/72701/Screenshot_20230602-142611_png-2838014.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mT80fEni-A

View Quote

That dude is hilarious.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He isn't standing up for my rights - he's making click-bait Youtube videos for his own personal profit.  Standing up for my rights wouldn't require posting the videos to Youtube.

Sorry only one of us is capable of seeing it - I won't insult you by calling what he's doing blatantly obvious.
View Quote

He wouldn't make one red cent if the police did their job with in the Constitution of the USA..pretty simple concept, city law/state law/policy do not trump the Constitution.. very simple way to make him go broke..although I think you are wrong on your assessment that he is enriching himself..

Case in point..giving away the settlement of the lawsuit to people on welfare t the welfare building...

1st Amendment Auditor Gives Away Lawsuit Settlement | DSS Security Educated On Our Rights!
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Auditors who win law suits against a department that the tax payers end up paying for won't make much difference to the individual officers.  The things that might matter to officers would be being held criminally liable, or being held personally financially liable where the officer has to pay out of his own bank account, retirement account, home equity or other personal account.  

Being fired would make a difference, but short of those three things (fired, personal responsibility, criminal liability) most officers and departments can hide behind qualified immunity.  If departments or the public think it is difficult to attract quality candidates officers now, just wait and see what happens when qualified immunity gets eliminated.

ETA:  if you want to skip to where he goes into the precinct, fast forward past the first six (6) minutes to where he enters.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:14:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Auditors who win law suits against a department that the tax payers end up paying for won't make much difference to the individual officers.  The things that might matter to officers would be being held criminally liable, or being held personally financially liable where the officer has to pay out of his own bank account, retirement account, home equity or other personal account.  

Being fired would make a difference, but short of those three things (fired, personal responsibility, criminal liability) most officers and departments can hide behind qualified immunity.  If departments or the public think it is difficult to attract quality candidates officers now, just wait and see what happens when qualified immunity gets eliminated.

View Quote

Even if QI is revoked a lot of departments will indemnify their officers' illegal behavior.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know how often it happens but I think right now he has a complaint with the feds for some State/city officers who violated his rights..I've also seen where some have been fired as well, more of those then I thought would be.but they seem to lose control over themselves and get physical, then try to blame shame it away ...
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#18]
A federal civil rights case may succeed in getting around qualified immunity, and depending on the assistant US attorney who reviews the case, he may also have some federal criminal charges against the department.  

I understand the need for a limited amount of qualified immunity, but when there is blatant disregard for the laws, or people's rights, hiding behind qualified immunity hurts the department and the citizen's perception of law enforcement.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The public is turning against retired small business owners and investors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if employed by CNN they are no longer journalists if they do opinion and entertainment instead of news.
Which of those two does documenting government employees interacting with citizens fall under?
You sure draw a hard fucking line in the sand on this.

I do.

YouTube is entertainment, not journalism. Even if you start out as a serious journalist, the moment you become a talking head spouting opinion you are not longer a journalist. You’re a pundit or entertainer that stomped all over your journalism degree.

If you ever start to wonder why the American public is turning against your profession, look in a mirror for the answer.

The public is turning against retired small business owners and investors?

Well, if you're not a cop you need to turn in your guns, as they're the only ones professional enough to exercise their rights under the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would make you feel better if he made press credentials?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah, that really needs to be repeated. Fake News is a reality that we always suspected, but never realized just how overwhelmingly huge it was until the last approx 15 years. The internet completely exposed the lie.
View Quote

We?
You maybe.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Here's a thought... maybe cops should obey the law and follow the Constitution?  If they did that, would it matter if anyone fimed them?  Would there be any of the clicks you hate so much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most reasonable people want the cops doing actual police work that benefits their communities because they're paying taxes for exactly that. They don't expect people (cops) making average wages to be lawyers and don't want to pay the type of person that could be a cop and a lawyer the salary that would be required for that.

If these auditors were people that were interacting with the police indirectly and exposing what some of us might see as police overreach or corruption such as that other Youtuber - Whistlin' Diesel - some of us would support them.

...but actually these auditors are simply timewasters that are getting anti-cop ACAB commies to watch their videos for click revenue. How many additional officers should John-Q public fund so that Mr. Auditor can make a stream of click-revenue videos for your consumption?

Here's a thought... maybe cops should obey the law and follow the Constitution?  If they did that, would it matter if anyone fimed them?  Would there be any of the clicks you hate so much?

St. Michael Slager's persecution via a not biased in the right way cameraman weighs heavy on the hearts of many.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

If being able to engage in criminal acts with no criminal or civil penalties is remotely a consideration on choice of employment then "quality candidates" is nothing more than a totally baseless PR slogan.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#25]
There are so many sheep on this site. Guys like this are so important, and supposedly “freedom loving “ people dismiss them. He was 100% within his rights and the tyrants were 100% violating their constitutional oath.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There are so many sheep on this site. Guys like this are so important, and supposedly “freedom loving “ people dismiss them. He was 100% within his rights and the tyrants were 100% violating their constitutional oath.
View Quote

It would help if the thread title made it clear what Long Island Audit was. Not everyone has heard of every youtube channel.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:48:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Journalist my ass
View Quote

Love that taste don't you?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If published (paid) by a news agency, yes. Some random with a YouTube channel, no
View Quote

Journalism is something you do, not who you are.. you really sound like a sheep. No wonder our rights are being stripped away. You really should remove that “assault rifle” from your bio, someone might mistake you for a 2a advocate.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Boot lickers came out of the woodwork in this thread. Lol.

ItS oNlY a FeW bAd ApPlEs

ThEy’Re OnLy DoInG tHeIr JoB

MuH PrEsS cReDeNtIaLs
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Other citizens conducting private business with the police have the right to privacy and confidentiality. He walked in and began recording what appeared to be a non police officer speaking with a police officer. My former department had signs posted in the lobbies advising auditors of this fact. If they refused to stop recording other people conducting this personal business, they would be removed or subject to arrest. Other than that, film the lobby all day long.
View Quote

If you wish to conduct private business in a public location the onus is on you to create your own privacy. You have exactly ZERO expectation of privacy in public.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It would help if the thread title made it clear what Long Island Audit was. Not everyone has heard of every youtube channel.
View Quote

He's an auditor...from Long Island.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He's an auditor...from Long Island.
View Quote

Long Island Audit takes copy NYC law to police station was a confusing title. If he's in Long Island why is the NYC law relevant? I know that area can be weird but I thought they were different jurisdictions. Now I know Long Island Audit is the name of the channel.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Which government agency issues "press credentials" ?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
HOW THE FUCK does he give out those press credentials with a straight face?!

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We?
You maybe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, that really needs to be repeated. Fake News is a reality that we always suspected, but never realized just how overwhelmingly huge it was until the last approx 15 years. The internet completely exposed the lie.

We?
You maybe.
I meant "we" as collective society of somewhat critical thinkers.  No matter how much you saw, or assumed you saw, until the internet blew it up, the proof wasnt there in the form of thousands of stories and videos.  Maybe my timeline is a little off.  I guess I could say my personal healthy skepticism started with Rush in the early 90's. and ratcheted up to level 11 in the post-2010 era.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
I can alter it, I had to compress it to get it to fit, as it is
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can alter it, I had to compress it to get it to fit, as it is
View Quote

I was going to say np but I do think the new title is better.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#38]
"Journalist". LOL
Funny how people who go around like assholes looking for trouble seem to find it.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"Journalist". LOL
Funny how people who go around like assholes looking for trouble seem to find it.

View Quote

It's easy to see it that way at a glance. But what he's doing is actually interesting.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Long Island Audit takes copy NYC law to police station was a confusing title. If he's in Long Island why is the NYC law relevant? I know that area can be weird but I thought they were different jurisdictions. Now I know Long Island Audit is the name of the channel.
View Quote

Long Island is part of the Ney York metropolitan area.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:45:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Long Island is part of the Ney York metropolitan area.
View Quote

I've never been there.

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:53:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
"Journalist". LOL

View Quote
He made a video about police not obeying the law, published it on a public forum, and here we are discussing it.

Sounds like journalism to me

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
"Journalist". LOL

View Quote

Did you watch this video?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 9:56:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He made a video about police not obeying the law, published it on a public forum, and here we are discussing it.

Sounds like journalism to me

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0385_JPG-433.jpg
View Quote

And apparently he knows how to win these cases and will likely win again. Hard for me to be mad.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 10:42:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I meant "we" as collective society of somewhat critical thinkers.  No matter how much you saw, or assumed you saw, until the internet blew it up, the proof wasnt there in the form of thousands of stories and videos.  Maybe my timeline is a little off.  I guess I could say my personal healthy skepticism started with Rush in the early 90's. and ratcheted up to level 11 in the post-2010 era.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We?
You maybe.

For the longest time le cheer leaders would claim any story about bad le was false.  Then the ability to record and share video became widespread and the cheerleaders shifted to claiming something happened earlier or just getting mad at anyone creating or sharing video of their deities being bad.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 10:45:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

For the longest time le cheer leaders would claim any story about bad le was false.  Then the ability to record and share video became widespread and the cheerleaders shifted to claiming something happened earlier or just getting mad at anyone creating or sharing video of their deities being bad.
View Quote

Let me guess you "lurked for years before making an account"
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No we don't.  In fact, if we demanded that then every officer would require a law degree and years of experience. Most departments require a 2-year associates and a few months in an academy.

...but hey - feel free to make up whatever silly nonsense you want.
View Quote

Why do I need to make up nonsense when you're here?  

We dont expect officers to know laws?  Be honest for once in your life.  You dont want officers to know the laws that they enforce.  I'll speak for myself, maybe others will agree, but if a cop is going to arrest someone for violating a law, he/she ought to know that law.  If they cant be tasked with that, again, snowcones.  In fact why dont you join your buddies makin' them.

And then I realized you're a troll.  Just curious as to what your other account's screen name is...
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does he have a YouTube channel?  If so, he is as legit as CNN.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Papers, please.  Mein kameraden.

And just out of curiosity, kameraden, where does one go get press credentials papers?
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:59:48 PM EDT
[#50]
The boot lickers in this thread are EPIC. Why would anyone respect our law enforcement as it is today?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top