Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She looks like she's a part time employee at Hot Topic who supports a loser boyfriend that doesn't work but drives her back and forth to the mall in her car. She looks like she's one shitty paycheck away from stripping, but at the nasty club where the pregnant girl with a Caesarian scar and a prison tattoo works.
View Quote
Except that she drives the boyfriend around because he has too many DUIs, spot on what I was thinking. Uncanny.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My buddy does sound for her on tour and said it’s the most unbearable and miserable tour he’s ever been on. The money is too good to turn down though. She makes everyone eat vegan, nothing but reusable water bottles/drink containers (I cannot describe how big of a bitch this is in stadiums and arenas), etc. I tour as well and told him there’s no fucking way I could do it and be that miserable. Dude paid off his house in two years of it… He’s become a miserable cunt though… Sad. He actually just hit me up saying he’s ready to get out. He only makes a little bit more than I do on tour, but quite a bit less than I do doing corporate work. I told him it’s not worth sacrificing creature comforts or general quality of life to be on a gig like that. He’s mostly doing it for the notoriety for the size tour to go where ever next. Makes sense as a career move, but watching a quite happy guy turn into a bitter and jaded individual has been really sad.
View Quote

Quit while he is ahead.  She has suicide or OD written all over her.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OP just discovered big titty goth girls
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

watch some interviews with them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s highly speculated that she has a sexual relationship with her brother. Y’all can have her.

Is that based on any actual evidence or are some people speculating that because it's their own kink and they want it to be true?

watch some interviews with them.

The music press even thinks so

https://rocknyc.live/billie-and-finneas-eilish-and-incest.html
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My buddy does sound for her on tour and said it’s the most unbearable and miserable tour he’s ever been on. The money is too good to turn down though. She makes everyone eat vegan, nothing but reusable water bottles/drink containers (I cannot describe how big of a bitch this is in stadiums and arenas), etc. I tour as well and told him there’s no fucking way I could do it and be that miserable. Dude paid off his house in two years of it… He’s become a miserable cunt though… Sad. He actually just hit me up saying he’s ready to get out. He only makes a little bit more than I do on tour, but quite a bit less than I do doing corporate work. I told him it’s not worth sacrificing creature comforts or general quality of life to be on a gig like that. He’s mostly doing it for the notoriety for the size tour to go where ever next. Makes sense as a career move, but watching a quite happy guy turn into a bitter and jaded individual has been really sad.

Well, he was previously with Tom Petty, so wouldn’t be the first artist that died he was out with. But also, she isn’t OD’ing or killing herself… That bitch thinks way too highly of herself to do the needful. God her music is fucking awful.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:37:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn OP-You must have been on a 1 year deployment without any females if you think she is gorgeous.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Yuck.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She's an Alabama 6, at best.  JFC you guys need to get your standards up
View Quote

Lol

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She looks like she's a part time employee at Hot Topic who supports a loser boyfriend that doesn't work but drives her back and forth to the mall in her car. She looks like she's one shitty paycheck away from stripping, but at the nasty club where the pregnant girl with a Caesarian scar and a prison tattoo works.
View Quote
Do you know if they have a "lunch buffet" at this club? Asking for a friend. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Lol

View Quote
we can't all be GD billionaires with supermodel harems, brosef.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Dua Lipa is what we seek.....not this gas station working cow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Spank bank has been replenished. Thank you.

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:57:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Damn OP-You must have been on a 1 year deployment without any females if you think she is gorgeous.
View Quote

I don't know, I'm kind of surprised some of the folks here find her downright unattractive.  But I guess beauty is subjective, but it's only subjective to a certain point.  I think her face meets all the criteria of being the definition of gorgeous.

From the Oxford dictionary:
gor·geous /'gôrj?s /adjective /beautiful; very attractive

These are some other women who I feel meet the definition of gorgeous.

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

i thought they were from Alabama...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s highly speculated that she has a sexual relationship with her brother. Y’all can have her.

i thought they were from Alabama...

In Alabama, the definition of relative humidity is the sweat in the crack of your ass when you're fucking your sister.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't know, I'm kind of surprised some of the folks here find her downright unattractive.  But I guess beauty is subjective, but it's only subjective to a certain point.  I think her face meets all the criteria of being the definition of gorgeous.

https://i.scdn.co/image/154d4b28360a1ec7c684ee7aacec6e9dba39ca8d
https://www.koimoi.com/wp-content/new-galleries/2022/12/gal-gadot-once-flaunted-her-toned-figure-in-a-black-bikini-set-the-internet-on-fire-with-her-sxy-looks-01.jpg
http://blog.kitmeout.com/img_assets/Scarlett-Johansson-sexy.jpg
https://media.raccweb.com/__sized__/celebrity-images/Screen_Shot_2019-08-21_at_10.48.04_AM-crop-c0-5__0-5-400x400.png
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/7f/ce/dd7fcea60fe997ca6305cda6d03a5a2f.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/bkUAAOSw87ZgSEu3/s-l500.jpg
View Quote

She's not really in the same league as any of those women.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In Alabama, the definition of relative humidity is the sweat in the crack of your ass when you're fucking your sister.
View Quote

That’s is god dam funny
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
you're not the typical GD member, brother?

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 25" bicep, 30" thighs, 19" calves, 32x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $2 million/year, PE, class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers, pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/ninja/space shuttle door gunner, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, 10 sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, 4 European supermodel girlfriends, 2 Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:02:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
She creeps me out. There are quite a few people in this world with dead looking eyes. I don't think I've ever seen someone with deader eyes than her. Even refugees and others who have been through unspeakable trauma.

I'm sure that someone will be along shortly to say that looking in a woman's eyes when you're fucking her is a beta move. To those people I say, "enjoy your upcoming painful and expensive divorce and/or violent castration in your sleep."
View Quote

Probably had to literally sell her soul and do unspeakable things for the sick people in Hollywood/ record industry.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'd rather run my cock through a pipe threading machine than her.
View Quote
Pics of your pipe threader ?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:01:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

6'4", 275, uncut 11", 14 shoe, 20/10, 180 IQ, 6%, no cavities, 38bpm, 25" bicep, 30" thighs, 19" calves, 32x38, 2000lb club, 4:45/mile, won Boston, $2 million/year, PE, class A CDL w/Hazmat and tankers, pilot license, summa cum laude, DDS, MD, PhD in electrical engineering, MBA, Mensa member, designed the Sears Tower, forklift certified, wake boat, NODs, thermal, suppress all the things, NFA, 150k on a set of Michelins, Army Ranger/Navy SEAL/ninja/space shuttle door gunner, F550 4x4 crewcab 14' flatbed diesel, 10 sections owned outright, 14 units, alpaca socks, 8700 SF custom home nestled in a thick forest on a mountain top with parlour stove(s) and endless supply of nut coal, 8.7 mile long driveway behind 12-ft tall solar powered automated security gates, homechurned butter, Duke's Mayo, 120x120 shop, 4 European supermodel girlfriends, 2 Czech GSDs, 150hp John Deere, 0.1 MOA @ 1000yds all day, happily married 45 years to his gun-loving smoking hot "best friend" who still fits in her high school cheerleading outfit and made brownies for your birthday today whilst wearing 7" heels in your brand new kitchen?

View Quote
Spot....

Fucking....

On....
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have this saved to your notes or something because I see this posted often?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Do you have this saved to your notes or something because I see this posted often?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Missing the "my mom is truck driver" part...
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:39:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
i emailed it to myself.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:39:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Missing the "my mom is truck driver" part...
View Quote
Are you aware...
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Spot....

Fucking....

On....
View Quote
thankyou

thankyouverymuch

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#29]
thats ugly
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She looks like she’s a part time employee at Hot Topic who supports a loser boyfriend that doesn’t work but drives her back and forth to the mall in her car. She looks like she’s one shitty paycheck away from stripping, but at the nasty club where the pregnant girl with a Caesarian scar and a prison tattoo works.
View Quote

Holy fucking shit, this guy is spot on.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://www.koimoi.com/wp-content/new-galleries/2022/12/gal-gadot-once-flaunted-her-toned-figure-in-a-black-bikini-set-the-internet-on-fire-with-her-sxy-looks-01.jpg
https://media.raccweb.com/__sized__/celebrity-images/Screen_Shot_2019-08-21_at_10.48.04_AM-crop-c0-5__0-5-400x400.png
View Quote

The one in your first image? She recently went on the "View" and said abortion is "mercy" on a fetus.

Anne Hathaway Says Abortion Equals “Mercy”

You all need to stop elevating these cunts based on their looks. They are vile scum...
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Big tiddy goth chick? Let me review the thread...
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She's an Alabama 6, at best.  JFC you guys need to get your standards up
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#35]
If a fart had a face, I imagine it would look a lot like her.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The one in your first image? She recently went on the "View" and said abortion is "mercy" on a fetus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQ5snGWkus

You all need to stop elevating these cunts based on their looks. They are vile scum...
View Quote

Sad, but hardly surprising. Selfishness seems to be a prerequisite to getting in that business.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You must have missed your ophthalmologist appointment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#38]
She can look hot if she wants and is a big James Bond fan.  I’d tap that and then we’d talk about movies in our sweaty afterglow.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really elevating anyone.  I'm just talking facials.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She can look hot if she wants and is a big James Bond fan.  I'd tap that and then we'd talk about movies in our sweaty afterglow.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 8:46:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does she eat vegan, too? She’s kinda’ chunky for a vegan, but since so many people in that industry are hypocrites, it wouldn’t surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not going to happen, humans go after looks first and foremost. And being a celebrity adds to it. It’s not just female celebrities. Look at females that think post Malone, little Wayne, Pete Davidson , etc are hot and want to hook up with them. Those are not good looking guys by any means
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My buddy says:

"So hot, but too young and probably crazy."

View Quote

you know what kinda guy says that

a guy who knows he is to damn ugly to ever get with a hot young chick again

that my friends is sour grapes at it's finest
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Does she eat vegan, too? She’s kinda’ chunky for a vegan, but since so many people in that industry are hypocrites, it wouldn’t surprise me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

American vegans have some really shitty diets.  Yeah, the food might be "vegan" but it's processed as hell.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:46:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Gross!

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m with you on these examples-all very good looking.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I bet her cunt smells like a carp laying on the bank on a July afternoon.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I bet her cunt smells like a carp laying on the bank on a July afternoon.
View Quote

Well if its just one, I can handle that. Multiples are getting pretty thick.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She looks like she’s a part time employee at Hot Topic who supports a loser boyfriend that doesn’t work but drives her back and forth to the mall in her car. She looks like she’s one shitty paycheck away from stripping, but at the nasty club where the pregnant girl with a Caesarian scar and a prison tattoo works.
View Quote

Holy fucking shit, this is fucking perfect, minus her musical talent.
Page / 6
Top Top