BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

American vegans have some really shitty diets.  Yeah, the food might be "vegan" but it's processed as hell.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My buddy does sound for her on tour and said it’s the most unbearable and miserable tour he’s ever been on. The money is too good to turn down though. She makes everyone eat vegan, nothing but reusable water bottles/drink containers (I cannot describe how big of a bitch this is in stadiums and arenas), etc. I tour as well and told him there’s no fucking way I could do it and be that miserable. Dude paid off his house in two years of it… He’s become a miserable cunt though… Sad. He actually just hit me up saying he’s ready to get out. He only makes a little bit more than I do on tour, but quite a bit less than I do doing corporate work. I told him it’s not worth sacrificing creature comforts or general quality of life to be on a gig like that. He’s mostly doing it for the notoriety for the size tour to go where ever next. Makes sense as a career move, but watching a quite happy guy turn into a bitter and jaded individual has been really sad.

Does she eat vegan, too? She’s kinda’ chunky for a vegan, but since so many people in that industry are hypocrites, it wouldn’t surprise me.

American vegans have some really shitty diets.  Yeah, the food might be "vegan" but it's processed as hell.

Little Brother has been a vegetarian since high school in the late 80s. He even flirted with veganism for a time back then until he understood that it’s more of a religion/cult than diet plan.

He also told me that vegans are, for the most part, insufferable assholes, even to other vegetarians.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You all need to stop elevating these cunts based on their looks. They are vile scum...
View Quote

Can you really blame them for the sexual psychosis?

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Does she eat vegan, too? She's kinda' chunky for a vegan, but since so many people in that industry are hypocrites, it wouldn't surprise me.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 7:58:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
...as much as you can in the Hollyweird show biz limelight.  She's a header story on Wikipedia.  I like her music (at least from a couple years ago) and I remember the fat clothes and neon hair colors so I googled her.  She's dropped the multicolored hair and seems to be switching between black and platinum blonde, she has a boyfriend that isn't a blood relation, and she occasionally wears (more) form fitting clothes.  She's fucking gorgeous.

These are all from 2022
https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/billie-eilish-out-in-los-angeles-10-19-2022-9.jpg
https://hollywoodlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/billie-eilish-met-gala-shutterstock-vertical.jpg
https://elheraldoslp.com.mx/new/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Billie-Eilish.jpg
https://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/billie-eilish-08-01-2022-8.jpg
View Quote

You literally felt the need to post this? Retarded. Just go jerk off and be pleased with yourself.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont-even-care-687.gif

Enthusiastic or not, the result is gonna be the same.  I like freckles.
View Quote

That's why I said there isn't anything wrong with that.

Just don't let her around sharp objects.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You must have missed your ophthalmologist appointment.
View Quote

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top