View Quote

You and Russell need a minute?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Coward.
View Quote

It's almost like you are trying to get a thread locked.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is Gun Jesus a confirmed lefty?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to love Forgotten Weapons.  I'm done with both channels (blocked from recommendations) due to that jackass.

No.  And he's largely stopped any colabs with Karl over the past few years as the political stuff on InRange has become a major thing. The two are still friends, but let's not be the lefty cancel culture and cancel people because of who they are friends with, mkay.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward.

They are.

Of course this 'isn't their primary market', so why should they care so much about this thread.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, it seems like these guys being outed has drawn them back to the thread. I wonder if they're hearing from folks regarding this situation who might affect their bottom line.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

His circle is nothing but leftists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His circle is nothing but leftists.
Remember the video with EESmith?

That claim is certainly not accurate.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've never heard anything but good about Ian from everyone who's met him, they say he is exactly as he acts in every video in real life.

Very live & let live, little to no political stance that he takes other than 2A & individual rights are important.  There are videos if you go back far enough he cuts himself off rather than state how adamant he is, because if he does, he risks loss of access to places that don't share his beliefs.

His stoic professional historian/engineer's POV where he neither condemns nor condones is something that he maintains very strongly.  Based on that there are only a handful of pro-2A pro-individual rights comments scattered throughout hours and hours of videos as a hint to any political leaning, he's learned to play those cards pretty close to his chest.  Also while there are pics of Ian next to some edgy pinkos (and making virtually no political comments), he's also got videos talking to hard-core right wing mil people and messing with Rhodesian/South African/etc. gear (also while making virtually no political comments).

Can't very well do a video on the Luty and say how awesome it is that tyranny is undermined by industrious individuals and then expect some gun-shredding tyrant to allow access to a restricted collection somewhere, not to mention he's on Youtube and faces the risk of his channel being obliterated at a moment's notice.

I feel like Karl's drama has been done to death, and while things keep progressing (ha, ha) since the last thread on him, really, who cares?  He's too out there to mainstream like the democrat-donors at BRCC, and eventually if he maintains any personal ideological recognition of individual rights being important and even a shred of self-reflection, he's going to see realize he's really made some poor statements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-
FWIW I have social interactions with Ian fairly regularly, he's pretty scrupulous about avoiding political discussions even in casual settings. I'm not going to spill deets on private conversations, but my sense from all of the above is that he's not really an extremist in any sense of the word, and semi-apolitical libertarianish centrism is probably not a bad description.

I've never heard anything but good about Ian from everyone who's met him, they say he is exactly as he acts in every video in real life.

Very live & let live, little to no political stance that he takes other than 2A & individual rights are important.  There are videos if you go back far enough he cuts himself off rather than state how adamant he is, because if he does, he risks loss of access to places that don't share his beliefs.

His stoic professional historian/engineer's POV where he neither condemns nor condones is something that he maintains very strongly.  Based on that there are only a handful of pro-2A pro-individual rights comments scattered throughout hours and hours of videos as a hint to any political leaning, he's learned to play those cards pretty close to his chest.  Also while there are pics of Ian next to some edgy pinkos (and making virtually no political comments), he's also got videos talking to hard-core right wing mil people and messing with Rhodesian/South African/etc. gear (also while making virtually no political comments).

Can't very well do a video on the Luty and say how awesome it is that tyranny is undermined by industrious individuals and then expect some gun-shredding tyrant to allow access to a restricted collection somewhere, not to mention he's on Youtube and faces the risk of his channel being obliterated at a moment's notice.

I feel like Karl's drama has been done to death, and while things keep progressing (ha, ha) since the last thread on him, really, who cares?  He's too out there to mainstream like the democrat-donors at BRCC, and eventually if he maintains any personal ideological recognition of individual rights being important and even a shred of self-reflection, he's going to see realize he's really made some poor statements.
This seems a proper summary.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Are you guys at SHOT? Tell Garand Thumb I said get well.
View Quote

I doubt it. Karl was too scared of the 'rona to go last year.

Meanwhile, Ian was there, without a mask
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys guys guys. The important thing is we all came together and admitted Admin is mega based, and that's what is really important.

@raf you can't dispute this. It is fact.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wouldn't expect them to know anymore about John Brown then they do Che Guevara.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Guys guys guys. The important thing is we all came together and admitted Admin is mega based, and that's what is really important.

@raf you can't dispute this. It is fact.
View Quote

Please don't tempt him. We all know he can and will dispute it because you didn't get this affidavit... I mean post notarized before you hit submit.

Good luck, I hope you have a good attorney.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gun rights are for everyone.
The bill of rights is for everyone.  
And people should not be threatened over their race, religion, or sexual identity.

View Quote
Then why would you support and defend people who explicitly reject that? I'm talking about leftists of course, their ideological basis for gun possession is just slightly reformulated "only the police* should have guns" thinking.

(*Designated community patrols is just policing by another name)

What about Red Flag Laws, universal registration/background checks, and 21+ plus requirements like Robert Evans supports?

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I picked Admin results for Authoritarian Right because he was in a Nazi costume wearing a mask.  That’s it.  It’s a simple meme.   A meme that was Here's a guy you couldZ have used in your meme, he has a mask and Nazi costumes.  Hell he has a mask and Russian costumes so you could have used him for the left side too:
Attachment Attached File

You’re so far out of touch with internet meme culture.  It’s painful watching you and others over analyze shit like “I showed you my no no LARP, answer me”…it’s a meme inside a meme.   https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-showed-you-my-dick-please-respond
Is that an insult?  I don't really care about meme culture.

Why are you so hung up on Grossman?  
He was anti-gun in the 1990s.
He was in favor of licensing restrictions
He was anti-free speech/pro video game censorship.

His training today of teaching cops to treat everyone as if they’re going to murder them has resulted in the deaths of multiple innocent gun owners.

Erik Scott
Ryan Whittaker
Daniel Shaver
Atatiana Jefferson
Philando Castille

To name a few.  All people killed by over reactive cops with the same mindset Grossman advocates for.
I'm not a Grossman follower, though I have heard him speak in person.  Not sure of his conclusions on some of his theories.  His research is controversial and maybe not as accepted or written in stone as you may think.  My issue with Karl and Grossman is why even do anything with him? Did he say something about Karl?  Does he compete with Karl and take food off his plate or money out of his pocket?  Did Karl address any of the laundry list of things you named above in his video? Or does he insult him and add some bible versus that he believes are pretty explicit?You also know dick about police training today.  

This thread has been enlightening.   People openly stating that rights don’t apply to people they disagree with politically.  People advocating for intimidation over using the most basic legislative processes or court system to get the change they want.  Karl and Robert Evans in Karl's own video are advocating for intimidating people:  Robert speaking with Karl "you got these like, group of Chuds showing up outside of like LGBT brunches and stuff (Karl starts shaking his head up and down in agreement) like threatening people and yelling at them about them about taking away their rights, what if there was like 12 dudes there with AR-15s like, yelling at them back and providing a physical barrier and like scaring the shit out of them".  

This site hasn’t accurately represented what modern gun culture is for some time.  And that’s a good thing.  Yup. yet you still come back.  Does Karl know you post on kiwifarms?  Guess they are more representative of modern gun culture, Right?  While you down this site kiwifarms gets a "Russell tested, Russell approved" participation sticker.  Wanna use some of the language from the very threads you voluntarily participated in and never called anyone on?

And people should not be threatened over their race, religion, or sexual identity.
I agree and Karl is the one posting "death" patches on social media.  
View Quote

My replies in red.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:23:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I picked Admin results for Authoritarian Right because he was in a Nazi costume wearing a mask.  That’s it.  It’s a simple meme.   A meme that was widely regarded as funny across the political spectrum outside of this toxic echo chamber when posted elsewhere on the net.

You’re so far out of touch with internet meme culture.  It’s painful watching you and others over analyze shit like “I showed you my no no LARP, answer me”…it’s a meme inside a meme.   https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-showed-you-my-dick-please-respond

Why are you so hung up on Grossman?  
He was anti-gun in the 1990s.
He was in favor of licensing restrictions
He was anti-free speech/pro video game censorship.

His training today of teaching cops to treat everyone as if they’re going to murder them has resulted in the deaths of multiple innocent gun owners.

Erik Scott
Ryan Whittaker
Daniel Shaver
Atatiana Jefferson
Philando Castille

To name a few.  All people killed by over reactive cops with the same mindset Grossman advocates for.

This thread has been enlightening.   People openly stating that rights don’t apply to people they disagree with politically.  People advocating for intimidation over using the most basic legislative processes or court system to get the change they want.  

This site hasn’t accurately represented what modern gun culture is for some time.  And that’s a good thing.

View Quote

Your list of the wrongly killed doesn't include the 16-year-old African American boy shot and killed by CHAZ “police,” or his 14-year-old friend merely critically wounded. If you break it down on a man/day basis, that Brownshirt group has the worst record in the business for police mayhem, and you host and praise at least one of its members regularly.

You should ask her about Grossman? Is that where things went wrong?

What about the Community Defense Rifle? That’s a term of the far left. Is that an explicit political endorsement by KE Arms?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Your list of the wrongly killed doesn't include the 16-year-old African American boy shot and killed by CHAZ “police,” or his 14-year-old friend merely critically wounded. If you break it down on a man/day basis, that Brownshirt group has the worst record in the business for police mayhem, and you host and praise at least one of its members regularly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Those people aren't taking Grossmans' classes, reading his books, or defending him on ostensibly an pro-gun forum.  They're also not uber-offended by Karl mocking a cringey furry artwork children's book by Grossman.

InRange isn't my channel.  Who am I hosting and praising?  I'm a guest/contributor of the channel just as I have been for RECOIL and Breach Bang Clear.  Are you mad at every Fox News anchor for guests and what some other host says?  Absurd.  Being on InRange puts my content in front of 400,000-600,000 people on a faster publishing cycle than any other outlet I've worked with, with no administrative BS.

What about the Community Defense Rifle? That’s a term of the far left. Is that an explicit political endorsement by KE Arms?

I don't know how many posts I've made in the past 6 months thanking the 2A Community for their support in KE Arms (and my personal) defense against GWACS lawsuit funded by an anti-gun millionaire that is on record saying AR15s shouldn't be sold to the public.

I am not surprised that the statists and authoritarians in this echo chamber went full Joseph McCarthy with this.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Then why would you support and defend people who explicitly reject that? I'm talking about leftists of course, their ideological basis for gun possession is just slightly reformulated "only the police* should have guns" thinking.
View Quote

Huh?  Where have I supported or defended any of these people or their ideas?  

I'm a 2nd Amendment absolutist.  Gun rights are for everyone.  Even my political opponents.  Even people whose lifestyles I don't agree with.  The bill of rights is for everyone.  Its disturbing to me that basic American civics are considered leftist today.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am not surprised that the statists and authoritarians in this echo chamber went full Joseph McCarthy with this.  

View Quote
How many people in this thread support RFL/UBC and banning concealed carry except for politically reliable vigilante groups? Is that an anarchist position, or an authoritarian one?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Those people aren't taking Grossmans' classes, reading his books, or defending him on ostensibly an pro-gun forum.  They're also not uber-offended by Karl mocking a cringey furry artwork children's book by Grossman.

InRange isn't my channel.  Who am I hosting and praising?  I'm a guest/contributor of the channel just as I have been for RECOIL and Breach Bang Clear.  Are you mad at every Fox News anchor for guests and what some other host says?  Absurd.  Being on InRange puts my content in front of 400,000-600,000 people on a faster publishing cycle than any other outlet I've worked with, with no administrative BS.

I don't know how many posts I've made in the past 6 months thanking the 2A Community for their support in KE Arms (and my personal) defense against GWACS lawsuit funded by an anti-gun millionaire that is on record saying AR15s shouldn't be sold to the public.

View Quote

I don’t really give a shit about Grossman, he’s been getting pummeled on Arfcom for ever, and hasn’t been relevant in military or LE since about 2004.  I was more using it as a rhetorical vehicle to inquire about the support that you seem to have for a member of the Chaz security, a group whose use of force really needed consideration.

The Community Defense Rifle was just a nod to the lawsuit involving you and your former business associates? C’mon man.

And this is an echo chamber?

The social media venues that you shill for are way more restricted in scope of allowed commentary than this site.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you tried partnering with other YouTube channels? There are quite a few out there that would have a broader reach than inrange.

You should send gunthots a WWSD rifle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Have you tried partnering with other YouTube channels? There are quite a few out there that would have a broader reach than inrange.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:09:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm a 2nd Amendment absolutist.  Gun rights are for everyone.  Even my political opponents.  Even people whose lifestyles I don't agree with.  The bill of rights is for everyone.  Its disturbing to me that basic American civics are considered leftist today.

View Quote
I don't think you should market/sell guns to avowed revolutionaries who believe AmeriKKKA is an irredeemable nation, that guns only exist for "collective liberation", and that, after the revolution, only community patrols should be allowed to be armed in public, because you're only helping people who want 2A absolutist thinking like yours to go bye-bye.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't think you should market/sell guns to avowed revolutionaries who believe AmeriKKKA is an irredeemable nation, that guns only exist for "collective liberation", and that, after the revolution, only community patrols should be allowed to be in public, because you're only helping people who want 2A absolutist thinking like yours to go bye-bye.
View Quote

He likes their money so it's all good.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wish arfcommers could take a media representation class.

The people I talk to, and love, are often absurd.

"why not show your gun to YouTube shockergd"

Because I wouldn't have a billion people watch my message.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Damn this thread is continuously hilarious - thank you for providing me a constant place for a laugh.

FloridaCop, you're very good at transcription.  Would you like to do that for all my videos for the hearing impaired?

As for this video that you're thinking is about you, or this thread, well...that's just funny.

The J.B. Grinnell video was filmed in August of 2022, well before any of this nonsense or this ridiculous thread existed.

I have created a very special Patreon tier for you, however:

Patreon Inquisition Tier!
View Quote

Nobody said, that - but that's what you inferred. I'm super glad you act exactly like we say, Karly.

This opinion brought to you EXCLUSIVELY by paid viewers like you PATREON
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

This really applies to me, so again I haven't defended Grossman, just wondering why he was in Karl's sights?  

Because all he did was use his bio and then make fun of a childrens book about why a mother would carry a gun.  He makes fun of Grossman writing a book to explain about why a mother would take responsibility for defending herself and her child, or others if need be.  He coined the term sheepdog, that draws a lot of scorn from Karl.  Uh, and it has a spiritual element.  The fucking horror.  

That was what that video was about in a nutshell.  Here's the fucking hypocrisy that is Inrange TV:

And again, lets look at content from Karl's channel, the same exchange I used a few posts ago with Robert Evans:
"like one of the things I think is neat about the Elm Fork folks is that like they were, part of what they were kind of going for was like what if somebody, you got these like, group of Chuds showing up outside of like LGBT brunches and stuff (Karl starts shaking his head up and down in agreement) like threatening people and yelling at them about them about taking away their rights, what if there was like 12 dudes there with AR-15s like, yelling at them back and providing a physical barrier and like scaring the shit out of them, wouldn't that be better than them feeling the impunity to threaten children."

Do you see the fucking hypocrisy in this.  Mom carrying a gun to protect her child and possibly other people under the "sheep dog" concept (and I dont care for the term) rates a goofy video with childishly selected bible verses.

But two grown men, anarchists, sitting around and talking about masked grown men and women carrying rifles to supposedly protect children under the "community defense" or "mutual aid" banner is some "really cool actions" and "neat".

Again as for Grossman, he really didn't do a class or training, it was more of a lecture that I sat through.  I don't defend Grossman because he didn't do training.  But as a cop, I also know Grossman isn't established case law either.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:31:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not sure you realize who you are talking to.  You may not, if Karl is sitting next to you and reading this you might.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#27]
This is what some Good old fashioned community protection looks like.

Inspiring stuff!

I’m inspired.

Everyone be inspired or you’re literally a Nazi!

Riddle me this though, if it was 95% Protestant Christian Americans that defeated the Nazis, but you’re a Satanist, wouldn’t the real baller thing be to dress up in some Hugo Boss instead of MAGA gear?

I mean that would really show the Christians.

I guess the easy loosh money is death squadding in front of the local pedo swap meet?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm not sure you realize who you are talking to.  You may not, if Karl is sitting next to you and reading this you might.
View Quote

Hang on, don't they have a gay Asian Journo to try and "intimidate" or something?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Didn't Karl say he wasn't going to post again in this thread after that one post like over 10 pages ago?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Channing Tatum, Weird Al, and Psy from Gangnam style would roast the fuck out of it lol

I would enjoy seeing it
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:53:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Didn't Karl say he wasn't going to post again in this thread after that one post like over 10 pages ago?
View Quote

Raf probably got booted from the thread so Karl had to come and boost the signal.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's some irony there.

Be sure to let antifa and the cancel culture know that applies to white, Christian cisgenders too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread has been enlightening.   People openly stating that rights don’t apply to people they disagree with politically.  People advocating for intimidation over using the most basic legislative processes or court system to get the change they want.  

That's some irony there.

Be sure to let antifa and the cancel culture know that applies to white, Christian cisgenders too.

right?    they see themselves through a glass darkly
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The people actually living a trad-con religious life style that I know are too busy raising and providing for their families or bettering their communities.

They don't have tens of thousands of posts on internet boards arguing about cultural boogeymen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The people actually living a trad-con religious life style that I know are too busy raising and providing for their families or bettering their communities.

They don't have tens of thousands of posts on internet boards arguing about cultural boogeymen.

lol....Just like Biden says..."antifa is just an idea"    you may be this stupid and you may think that we, likewise are this stupid, and you're very much mistaken.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Its disturbing to me that basic American civics are considered leftist today.
View Quote

People ask you why you support a leftist extremist by showing up in his youtube videos, and your only answer is to preach the second amendment and your virtuous patriotic support of it and call everybody who points out your hypocrisy to be anti-american.

Had you shut your mouth pages ago (when it looked like people were dogpiling you unfairly), you'd have come out just fine.  But you just keep digging.  In your attempt to beat a few members in a fruitless internet fight, you end up looking like a fool who can't let go of his pride. If your goal is to promote your 'patriotic 2A individual rights for the community' polymer lower, then maybe standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a questionable leftwinger isn't the best strategy.  Leftism is contrary to individual rights. The cocksuckers trying to fleece you may burn in hell for all I care, but when the dust clears, will it even matter in the long run who wins the court case when you ally yourself with authoritarians fundamentally the same as those trying to bankrupt you?  They may wear a different uniform and use different tactics, but in their hearts you will find vast similarities

I'm trying to be constructive here and not start more pointless bitching - you absolutely suck at making your argument in a productive manner.  You won't convince the members here that you seem to have history with, and you push the people on the sidelines to make a choice not to support your product primarily because of your childish behavior. I've had my eye on those lowers you make for a while, I'm not strapped for cash in any sense of the word but I am trying to be more thoughtful in my gun purchases from now on, so you are making it very easy for me to just ignore whatever products you put out on principle alone.  I had hopes, but you turned out to be quite a disappointment.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:30:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Is this the thread equivalent of watching a river of burning shit, or is there a better example I should be reading?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is this the thread equivalent of watching a river of burning shit, or is there a better example I should be reading?
View Quote

If you like watching Commies (and their simps) out themselves; this is the one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:57:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Hey @2gACM and @SinistralRifleman, what's your opinion on the most recent brace ruling?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:06:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hey @2gACM and @SinistralRifleman, what's your opinion on the most recent brace ruling?
View Quote

The correct answer is...."who cares"
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:49:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They're also not uber-offended by Karl’s (spelled like a good little marxist) love of kiddie-drag queen shows down at his local pedo lounge.

And just to be clear, Joseph McCarthy was an American hero. We need more Joseph McCarthy’s in today’s world.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:32:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Here's a youtuber who doesn't love child grooming, antifa violence, and Satan:

Stoner AR? WWSD AR15 Review

His main point is that the WWSD rifle is massively overpriced for it's features. There are better, lighter rifles at that price point. He didn't even talk about Karl's calls for the deaths of people he disagrees with politically, which admittedly was not needed show how the WWSD is a ripoff. (Nor is it what Stoner would do.)

It seems like dropping the price to be in line with the components would be a good first step. Also, fixing the light primer strikes from KE arms trigger, or installing a quality trigger like a larue or geissele should be easy since the margins are so enormous.

Here's Nutnfancy's patreon. Unfortunately, he doesn't have an inquisition tier... on the plus side he doesn't have a persecution complex.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They're not very good anarchists, then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those "anarchists" are communists. They think capitalism is evil and you'll never see them attack anything on the left.

They're not very good anarchists, then.

Welllll, theyre "ancoms".
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ojW1MAh4

His main point is that the WWSD rifle is massively overpriced for it's features. There are better, lighter rifles at that price point. He didn't even talk about Karl's calls for the deaths of people he disagrees with politically, which admittedly was not needed show how the WWSD is a ripoff. (Nor is it what Stoner would do.)

It seems like dropping the price to be in line with the components would be a good first step. Also, fixing the light primer strikes from KE arms trigger, or installing a quality trigger like a larue or geissele should be easy since the margins are so enormous.

Here's Nutnfancy's patreon. Unfortunately, he doesn't have an inquisition tier... on the plus side he doesn't have a persecution complex.
View Quote

Well its a gimmick rifle made from off the shelf parts, so there is probably some decent profit off it. Why wouldn't you try and find a market to bilk?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp6ojW1MAh4

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:38:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh look at you name dropping TST people, aren't you the super sleuth stalker.

[b]First off - I have never, ever combined anything TST with my content, unlike other content creators do with their religious identity.

Y'all have this 2 minute hate thread here for your vitriol, why would I allow it in my own house?

How about you make this fair and post your real name in this thread, since you know mine and seem to want to stalk me 24/7?

Still waiting for you to join my Inquisition tier, since you're so obsessed.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It's like you forget what you have said, posted or released.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Holy shit.

Remind me to never get in an online pissing match with Florida Cop.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Remind me to never get in an online pissing match with Florida Cop.
View Quote

If you think florida man is next level, you've never met florida cop.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#47]
My previous post on building an AK in 5.56 because of them was wrong. I don't know why but I thought this was 9 Hole Reviews. I don't know why lol.

https://www.youtube.com/@9HoleReviews
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

People ask you why you support a leftist extremist by showing up in his youtube videos, and your only answer is to preach the second amendment and your virtuous patriotic support of it and call everybody who points out your hypocrisy to be anti-american.

Had you shut your mouth pages ago (when it looked like people were dogpiling you unfairly), you'd have come out just fine.  But you just keep digging.  In your attempt to beat a few members in a fruitless internet fight, you end up looking like a fool who can't let go of his pride. If your goal is to promote your 'patriotic 2A individual rights for the community' polymer lower, then maybe standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a questionable leftwinger isn't the best strategy.  Leftism is contrary to individual rights. The cocksuckers trying to fleece you may burn in hell for all I care, but when the dust clears, will it even matter in the long run who wins the court case when you ally yourself with authoritarians fundamentally the same as those trying to bankrupt you?  They may wear a different uniform and use different tactics, but in their hearts you will find vast similarities

I'm trying to be constructive here and not start more pointless bitching - you absolutely suck at making your argument in a productive manner.  You won't convince the members here that you seem to have history with, and you push the people on the sidelines to make a choice not to support your product primarily because of your childish behavior. I've had my eye on those lowers you make for a while, I'm not strapped for cash in any sense of the word but I am trying to be more thoughtful in my gun purchases from now on, so you are making it very easy for me to just ignore whatever products you put out on principle alone.  I had hopes, but you turned out to be quite a disappointment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you think florida man is next level, you've never met florida cop.
View Quote

Karl’s could post that he’s “not a lizard person,” two hours later Florida Cop would have lizard pics, a confession from an obscure interview and the 23&me results.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just want to point out that McCarthy turned out to be largely correct.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top