Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.  And he's largely stopped any colabs with Karl over the past few years as the political stuff on InRange has become a major thing. The two are still friends, but let's not be the lefty cancel culture and cancel people because of who they are friends with, mkay.
View Quote

he is, no matter how bad you wish he wasnt
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
So I’m trying to read all pages but I can’t figure out who is Karl responding?  Which post is his response?  Who is Ian?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
This thread makes me sad. I loved inRange for a long time, Karl and Ian were my two favorite guntubers and Karl always had a very straight forward no-bs way of approaching topics. It's sad to see the political trenches that we've dug the last two years has him planted firmly on the leftward side. Not sure if this is a recent development or something that he's felt for a long time, but it is sad to see, for me at least. I have a lot of fond memories discussing Karl's content with friends and family and it feels like all of that's been lost in the battleground of ideological purity.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Karl’s could post that he’s “not a lizard person,” two hours later Florida Cop would have lizard pics, a confession from an obscure interview and the 23&me results.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:29:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So I’m trying to read all pages but I can’t figure out who is Karl responding?  Which post is his response?  Who is Ian?
View Quote

"2gACM" is Karl from Inrange TV..

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

he is, no matter how bad you wish he wasnt
View Quote

What's your proof?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Karl's could post that he's "not a lizard person," two hours later Florida Cop would have lizard pics, a confession from an obscure interview and the 23&me results.
View Quote
Because in order to defeat your enemies, to see them mocked and memed before you - sometimes you must know them more intimately than they know themselves

J-Pat Tzu - The Art of Shitposting
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because in order to defeat your enemies, to see them mocked and memed before you - sometimes you must know them more intimately than they know themselves

J-Pat Tzu - The Art of Shitposting
View Quote

"Karl, you magnificent Anarchist, I read your social media!"

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 3:46:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just want to point out that McCarthy turned out to be largely correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those people aren't taking Grossmans' classes, reading his books, or defending him on ostensibly an pro-gun forum.  They're also not uber-offended by Karl mocking a cringey furry artwork children's book by Grossman.

InRange isn't my channel.  Who am I hosting and praising?  I'm a guest/contributor of the channel just as I have been for RECOIL and Breach Bang Clear.  Are you mad at every Fox News anchor for guests and what some other host says?  Absurd.  Being on InRange puts my content in front of 400,000-600,000 people on a faster publishing cycle than any other outlet I've worked with, with no administrative BS.

I don't know how many posts I've made in the past 6 months thanking the 2A Community for their support in KE Arms (and my personal) defense against GWACS lawsuit funded by an anti-gun millionaire that is on record saying AR15s shouldn't be sold to the public.

I am not surprised that the statists and authoritarians in this echo chamber went full Joseph McCarthy with this.  

Just want to point out that McCarthy turned out to be largely correct.
Saul Alinsky admitted he was incredibly effective:

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you not know what a question mark is?

I'm literally asking you a direct question that requires a yes or no response.

You haven't given a clear answer when I've asked the past 4 times. You have repeatedly answered a question I didn't ask.

I don't want some accusation of misquoting you.

Can you please answer the question with a yes or no -- are you perfectly okay with people who are friends with and knowingly defend pedophiles?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a thought experiment. Not specifically about anyone involved being a pedophile.

What do you think of people who support pedophiles? Would you condemn them?
Asking a direct question is always better than multi-quoting past posts.

Ask a direct question, please.

It's "interesting" that my "innocent until proven guilty" position is somehow "threatening" to some other posters

The question is relevant for the conversation in the quoted posts, and it shows the context of the conversation to readers, and that I'm directly addressing the person quoted.

I've asked a direct question at least 3 times without a direct answer.

Here's attempt #4.

Direct question: Would you condemn someone who is friends with a pedophile and continuously defends said pedophile?

Please provide a direct answer.
I refuse to condemn friends and associates of anyone; that's "guilt by association".  I expect direct and reasonable evidence on the part of an individual in order to condemn an individual.

Give me direct evidence on the part of the "accused" and I will evaluate it.

I condemn any and all Pedos, period.  Said so many times before.

So you're cool with people who openly are friends with and defend the actions of pedophiles?

The defense of the action and behavior is an action in and of itself.

I reject your crude and offensive comments.  I've specifically denounced Pedos.

Never said anything like you insinuate.  John Adams defending Brit troops involved in "Boston Massacre" and getting them acquitted shows the difference.  Fair play and respect for longstanding Constitutional and Judicial practices goes a long way toward credibility.  John Adams went forth in being a major player in Independence.

Asking for decent and solid evidence against those "accused' is nothing more than simple "fair-play" and what is demanded in US Court systems.

Denying such is akin to "Witch Hunts" and all such horrors.

I make no apologies for demanding reasonable evidence before making any judgment.  

You've admitted that Karl's beliefs and actions are without a question condemnable. He's a pinko cunt, which we all agree.

Sinistral has come into this thread and defended Karl and Karl's actions. He's done it repeatedly in other forums and has gone out of his way to do so.

The defense of the condemnable actions is an action in and of itself.

That was the point of the thought exercise.

I directly asked if you would condemn those who are friends with and defend the actions of pedophiles.

The parallel is between being a pedophile and being a pinko cunt.

Continuously defending and being friends with a pinko cunt is an action, and we have evidence of it.

I'm not saying that you are defending pedophiles. Reading comprehension is important.

What's your point?

The defending and being friends with either pedos or pinkos is condemnable.

It seems like you don't consider defending pedos or pinkos to be condemnable, because it's guilt by association?

Show my posts directly defending Pedos.  As usual, being accused for something I've never said.

@raf

Actually, I didn't notice your stealth edit.

Here, I'll say it again. I didn't say you were defending pedophiles. You keep accusing others of misquoting you but you do it to everyone else because you're a huge hypocrite.

I directly asked you if you would condemn someone who defended pedophiles, to which you stated you condemn pedophiles, but that you shouldn't judge people by association. Okay, cool, got it. You still didn't directly answer if you would condemn those who defend pedophiles.

So you don't misinterpret this with your below average reading skills -- I'm not saying you're defending pedophiles. I'm saying that it seems like you're okay with people who do defend pedophiles, because you have repeatedly refused to answer a direct question regarding it and instead deflect by answering a different question.

The point of the question is to expose the error in logic you keep pushing about guilt by association. Defending condemnable actions is a condemnable actions itself.

Now, are you going to actually read what other people read, or are you going to try and play Christ on the cross again?

When you make an actual point of fact, instead of personally attacking me, I'll respond.

@raf

Here, I'll repost the exact thing without highlighting parts of the discourse which are troubling to you.

Here, I'll say it again. I didn't say you were defending pedophiles. You keep accusing others of misquoting you but you do it to everyone else.

I directly asked you if you would condemn someone who defended pedophiles, to which you stated you condemn pedophiles, but that you shouldn't judge people by association. Okay, cool, got it. You still didn't directly answer if you would condemn those who defend pedophiles.

So you don't misinterpret this -- I'm not saying you're defending pedophiles. I'm saying that it seems like you're okay with people who do defend pedophiles, because you have repeatedly refused to answer a direct question regarding it and instead deflect by answering a different question.

The point of the question is to expose the error in logic you keep pushing about guilt by association. Defending condemnable actions is a condemnable actions itself.

Asked--and answered-- already.

I think I'll go to bed with my G/F and maybe have a fun time.

@raf

So then you are perfectly okay with people who are friends with and knowingly defend pedophiles?

You haven't given a clear answer, and I wouldn't want to misquote you.

Sigh Why do you try to put words in my mouth that I've never said?  G/F is getting impatient (not altogether a bad thing) so I must go now.

Do you not know what a question mark is?

I'm literally asking you a direct question that requires a yes or no response.

You haven't given a clear answer when I've asked the past 4 times. You have repeatedly answered a question I didn't ask.

I don't want some accusation of misquoting you.

Can you please answer the question with a yes or no -- are you perfectly okay with people who are friends with and knowingly defend pedophiles?

Have taken a voluntary "vacation" from this thread for a while.

I might have missed your "demand"  for my personal beliefs.  I did not know how/why personal beliefs/opinions are "required" to be substantiated  by facts.  I guess I missed the "Memo".

NO, I do NOT support Pedophiles.  Asking me whether or not I'm "OK" (whatever that is) with "others" is a far more complex question.  Separating your question into separate parts, "Friends" of Pedos are indeterminate as to their personal support of pedophilia.   We are all 'friends" of people who we do not support in all their things.

I specifically reject those who knowingly support Pedophilia and/or Pedophiles.  Never said anything different.

Nice try at trying to "corner" me into some sort of Pedo supporter, but no cigar.

I'm simply asking for reasonable evidence against those accused.  How that reasonable request justifies my defending myself against Pedophiles is something beyond reasonable.

Anyone can see where you are trying to "make stuff up" and trying to tar me for my opinions.

I reject that.  Y'all have toe option of agreeing or disagreeing with my opinions.  Fair enough.  I reject the clumsy attempts to portray what I say into something vastly different.

Spacey, you are playing far outside your league,

I guess that you are thinking that I'm stupid, and you're very smart.

Guess again.

Just wondering, but do you demand similar creds from the folks who agree with your particular point of view?  When and where have such creds been demanded by you?  Please show me where creds and ideological verification were demanded of folks agreeing with you, and by you.   Fair is fair, and that street goes both ways.

See how that works?

Continue with your personal attacks/innuendos and maybe I'll respond.  So far, kinda bored.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-31-2015/Uq-Ej0.gif
"Karl, you magnificent Anarchist, I read your social media!"

View Quote

His biggest problem is that he's a gigantic fucking narcissist. This is all humble brag shit to him. How many times is he going to come back to this thread? We were all posting on page 7 that we knew he was still reading; thread goes silent for three days - lo and behold there he is.

Rusty Phaggins slobbering his knob in tow.

You will notice I don't say a word about Ian; but it is like clockwork once you criticize Karly, our resident left hand carbiner shows up.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Snip
View Quote

Wow, you are insufferable sometimes...
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

His biggest problem is that he's a gigantic fucking narcissist. This is all humble brag shit to him. How many times is he going to come back to this thread? We were all posting on page 7 that we knew he was still reading; thread goes silent for three days - lo and behold there is.

Rusty Phaggins slobbering his knob in tow.

You will notice I don't say a word about Ian; but it is like clockwork once you criticize Karly, our resident left hand carbiner shows up.

View Quote

His social media is pretty slow on what he has released as far as comments.  Like, between facebook and twitter, his latest piece on the underground railroad has 6 replies total.  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's tough.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
That's tough.  Deal with it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 6:59:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

Remind me to never get in an online pissing match with Florida Cop.
View Quote

No kidding.

Hopefully you haven’t left a super cringey online footprint like this guy though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Coward.
View Quote

Pot meet kettle...LOL...you're not very self aware are you? LMAO
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The people actually living a trad-con religious life style that I know are too busy raising and providing for their families or bettering their communities.

They don't have tens of thousands of posts on internet boards arguing about cultural boogeymen.
View Quote

Well I'm here. So some of us live like that and shit post too...but then again you don't know me...
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Fair enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I specifically reject those who knowingly support Pedophilia and/or Pedophiles.  Never said anything different.
View Quote

Alright, thank you for finally answering my question.

Follow-up: Do you support those who knowingly support pinko-commie fucks?
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward.

these types of commies never are, it's difficult for a half way intelligent person to wrap their head around how, when history shows that time after time that this type of ideology is a complete and utter failure each and every time it is tried, how every single time that these "revolutionaries" get their revolution they end up as the first against the wall, yet they say "this time we'll do it right, this time it'll be different"   Useful idiots is an understatement for these ignorant morons.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What's your proof?
View Quote

his friend group. him being tied at the hip to Karl for years to the point their brands are forever associated with each other.  their mutual friends. subtle shit he has said over the years.

you think all those years Ian had no idea Kark was a commie cuck groomer defending satantist?  lol

I know, I know, lots of people are BFFs with people who are into poly relationships, satanism and commie shit so close that that they tie their livelihood brands to them but still dont agree with their politics/life style  
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:49:08 AM EDT
[#23]
At this point anyone defending them is of the same ideology. No other reason.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sometimes?
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread is awesome and the good guys are doing GOOD WORK in here.  This thread delivers truth bombs that needed to be heard.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Gun rights are for everyone.
The bill of rights is for everyone.  
And people should not be threatened over their race, religion, or sexual identity.

View Quote

A typical rhetorical tactic of the left is to malign anyone who disagrees with their political world view as a religiophobe, racist, sexist, homophobe etc.  Stooping to that when only one has ever been sort of (religion if you believe satanism is a religion) suggested in this thread reflects poorly on you.

When I helped organize a downtown prayer rally for abortion, leftists (presumably) drove by screaming "racists".  It's so overused it is mocked by people on the right.

In related news if satanism is not a religion how can people be threatened for their religion.  I thought it was a social club or something and not a religion?

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Russell, have you ever tried to reach out to this man?

How Fast Will a Minigun Melt You?

I bet he reaches just as many viewers as inrange.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OfZIbQ8CaI

View Quote

He also has better production quality while also not thinking he is a fucking philosopher.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong audience.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wrong audience.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong audience.

But Russell said he wants to reach out and sell to all.

Translation for raf:
"But" Russell said "he" wants to reach out "and" sell to all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

his friend group. him being tied at the hip to Karl for years to the point their brands are forever associated with each other.  their mutual friends. subtle shit he has said over the years.

you think all those years Ian had no idea Kark was a commie cuck groomer defending satantist?  lol

I know, I know, lots of people are BFFs with people who are into poly relationships, satanism and commie shit so close that that they tie their livelihood brands to them but still dont agree with their politics/life style  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your proof?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:34:23 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

And here we are in 2023 where the communists have largely succeeded in taking over all of our institutions. They played the long game.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Holy shit.

View Quote

I used to. Thinking back on it he won them all and I was a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No kidding.

Hopefully you haven’t left a super cringey online footprint like this guy though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit.

No kidding.

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#35]
I again have to come back to this comment from Karl:

Quoted:
Oh look at you name dropping TST people, aren't you the super sleuth stalker.

First off - I have never, ever combined anything TST with my content, unlike other content creators do with their religious identity.
View Quote

It's just the blatant hypocrisy of it.  So let's see...

This is another podcast Karl appeared on:

Attachment Attached File

Link left cold:  https://sacredtension.podbean.com/e/guns-suicide-violence-karl-kasarda-of-inrange-tv/

Again, Karl proclaims "I have never, ever combined anything TST with my content, unlike other content creators do with their religious identity", but here on the podcast screen you have Karl's name and Inrange TV mentioned in the title.  But let's look at the following information listed in the screen capture:

"In this episode of Sacred Tension, I'm joined once more by gun advocate, youtuber, Minister of Satan, and good friend Karl Kasarda"

"Find Kasarda's youtube channel InRangeTV here: https://www.youtube.com/c/InrangeTvShow"

"Sacred Tension is the podcast about the spiritual discipline of asking questions. Every week Stephen Bradford Long covers a different topic, ranging from Satanism, to Marxism, to surviving a cult, to exploring Christianity as an LGBT person."

"My work is sponsored by The Satanic Temple TV: a streaming platform featuring documentaries, live streams, conversations, rituals, and more. Use my code SACREDTENSION at checkout to get one month free. https://thesatanictemple.tv/"

You appeared on a pod cast sponsored by the very "religious" organization you are a "Minister" of and link to Inrange in the podcast.  You are such a fraud that it is laughable.  You suck at doing your own propaganda.  Makes sense that you would also be aligned with someone like "Lucien Greives" under one of his ventures.  What a joke.    

But while we're here, let me do some more free transcription services from the podcast:

Talking about how the media skews gun use and ignores the positive use versus negative use of guns at the 30:30 mark:

Karl:  "When it comes to this topic, again I don't want to understate the, the, the significance and the dangers here I'm not trying to do that here, I hope anyone listening to me doesn't take away the marginalizing of the reality of this."

Stephen:  "As someone who has experience, you know really traumatic violence, I don't feel that way at all about what you're saying, so"

Karl:  "I'm glad to hear that because that would never be my intent.  I appreciate that.  It's a sensitive topic right, but I personally know, myself is one but I don't want to go there, but others who have, are maybe here today because of them.  Um, so like when I think of someone in this country now personally, who probably needs the firearm more than anyone, whether we want obviously the world not to be like this, but someone who needs a firearm is a person of color or a trans person or a trans person of color, that's the person that needs a gun right now in this country, not that right wing Christian guy that's on TV, right?  And that's, that's where this does change the narrative..."    

Talking about how the BIPOC and trans communities have armed up in response to threats that only they know about and secretly share within those communities at the 36:00 mark:

"I have watched, with my work at least, a very, significant up tick at least and a progression of people that let's just say on the left side of the topics, arming up or believing in the idea and I think that January 6th was a real wake up call to that had it just gone slightly different this would have been a very different situation right now probably, um and it was close enough as it was, but allowing let's just say that segment to walk around  uncontested as the only armed part of the society is not a winning strategy when the government itself as we have seen, especially with TST (the Satanic Temple) and other things isn't necessarily on your side...

Your "work"?  Hmmm.  

Why someone like Brownells partner with you is a mystery.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, they met their ESG quota with one person. Maybe it isn't all bad.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Minister of Satan

"Satanism isn't a religion you idiot right wing knobs.  It's just a fun club."
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:54:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I’ve skimmed the thread.  

Karl of InRange romances a ladyboy wearing girl clothes.

Is this accurate so far?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Minister of Satan

"Satanism isn't a religion you idiot right wing knobs.  It's just a fun club."
View Quote
What a goofy wacko Karl is.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I’ve skimmed the thread.  

Karl of InRange romances a ladyboy wearing girl clothes.

Is this accurate so far?
View Quote

Well, yeah, but that was only a very minor point in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well, yeah, but that was only a very minor point in this thread.
View Quote

I don’t think he romanced theTacticool Girlfriend, I think he romanced the chick who became his camera person and she also romanced other dudes too.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The people actually living a trad-con religious life style that I know are too busy raising and providing for their families or bettering their communities.

They don't have tens of thousands of posts on internet boards arguing about cultural boogeymen.
View Quote

Cultural boogeymen. Talk about fucking gas lighting, holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 12:48:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/tst1_png-2680335.JPG
Link left cold:  https://sacredtension.podbean.com/e/guns-suicide-violence-karl-kasarda-of-inrange-tv/

Again, Karl proclaims "I have never, ever combined anything TST with my content, unlike other content creators do with their religious identity", but here on the podcast screen you have Karl's name and Inrange TV mentioned in the title.  But let's look at the following information listed in the screen capture:

"In this episode of Sacred Tension, I'm joined once more by gun advocate, youtuber, Minister of Satan, and good friend Karl Kasarda"

"Find Kasarda's youtube channel InRangeTV here: https://www.youtube.com/c/InrangeTvShow"

"Sacred Tension is the podcast about the spiritual discipline of asking questions. Every week Stephen Bradford Long covers a different topic, ranging from Satanism, to Marxism, to surviving a cult, to exploring Christianity as an LGBT person."

"My work is sponsored by The Satanic Temple TV: a streaming platform featuring documentaries, live streams, conversations, rituals, and more. Use my code SACREDTENSION at checkout to get one month free. https://thesatanictemple.tv/"

You appeared on a pod cast sponsored by the very "religious" organization you are a "Minister" of and link to Inrange in the podcast.  You are such a fraud that it is laughable.  You suck at doing your own propaganda.  Makes sense that you would also be aligned with someone like "Lucien Greives" under one of his ventures.  What a joke.    

But while we're here, let me do some more free transcription services from the podcast:

Talking about how the media skews gun use and ignores the positive use versus negative use of guns at the 30:30 mark:

Karl:  "When it comes to this topic, again I don't want to understate the, the, the significance and the dangers here I'm not trying to do that here, I hope anyone listening to me doesn't take away the marginalizing of the reality of this."

Stephen:  "As someone who has experience, you know really traumatic violence, I don't feel that way at all about what you're saying, so"

Karl:  "I'm glad to hear that because that would never be my intent.  I appreciate that.  It's a sensitive topic right, but I personally know, myself is one but I don't want to go there, but others who have, are maybe here today because of them.  Um, so like when I think of someone in this country now personally, who probably needs the firearm more than anyone, whether we want obviously the world not to be like this, but someone who needs a firearm is a person of color or a trans person or a trans person of color, that's the person that needs a gun right now in this country, not that right wing Christian guy that's on TV, right?  And that's, that's where this does change the narrative..."    

Talking about how the BIPOC and trans communities have armed up in response to threats that only they know about and secretly share within those communities at the 36:00 mark:

"I have watched, with my work at least, a very, significant up tick at least and a progression of people that let's just say on the left side of the topics, arming up or believing in the idea and I think that January 6th was a real wake up call to that had it just gone slightly different this would have been a very different situation right now probably, um and it was close enough as it was, but allowing let's just say that segment to walk around  uncontested as the only armed part of the society is not a winning strategy when the government itself as we have seen, especially with TST (the Satanic Temple) and other things isn't necessarily on your side...

Your "work"?  Hmmm.  

View Quote
Karl babbles along like a complete idiot in those podcasts and other non gun stuff.  My autistic nephew can express a more coherent thought.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#44]
I will admit buying the WWSD rifle for full price. It is a huge disappointment.

The best thing about the rifle is the lower. It works well and is very light weight.

I get light strikes with standard non 556 primers. Had to pay an extra $100 for a different trigger group that hits harder.

It drops magazines on it's own. Tried a new assembly. Decided to go with the standard catch. 100% now but no ambi mag catch.

Very overgassed. Blamed my muzzle device so I paid for a tighter gas tube. It is better but still overgassed.

I can't comment on Karl. Why would anyone be into satanic shit is anyones guess. Kind of fucked up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Your "work"?  Hmmm.  

View Quote

Pretty insulting that he refers to people like me as a “people of color”. Bro I’m a fucking brown white man. Just say I’m not this herp derp person of color that needs saved by some pinko commie swine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Again, I just want to remind those of us that are very slow and had took the short bus to school

This is the bestest good friend of "gun jesus" Ian, who has known him many years and despite recent attempts at PR damage control, is so close to Karl that his business brand will forever be associated with Inrangetv

but its ok. Ian is a "good guy" who doesnt have the same politics.  Im sure everyone here has a best pal or close business associate that demonizes everything they believe in  
Quoted:

Your "work"?  Hmmm.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don’t think he romanced theTacticool Girlfriend, I think he romanced the chick who became his camera person and she also romanced other dudes too.
View Quote

Maybe.

There's a guy in this thread who I'm sure could clear that up though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#48]
No idea how I missed this thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Following this cluster holy shit.

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Again, I just want to remind those of us that are very slow and had took the short bus to school

This is the bestest good friend of "gun jesus" Ian, who has known him many years and despite recent attempts at PR damage control, is so close to Karl that his business brand will forever be associated with Inrangetv

but its ok. Ian is a "good guy" who doesnt have the same politics.  Im sure everyone here has a best pal or close business associate that demonizes everything they believe in  

View Quote

Go back several years when they did collaborate and you can see a difference in demeanor then.

People also do have friends that then do things like go on radical diets, change their appearance (weight, hair, clothing), and start hanging around weirdos, and gradually get weird.  People do drift apart.  Business partners also sometimes end up in business with people who started one way and then with success or failure they change, or minor aspects of their personalities are magnified by that success or failure, or are magnified by time.

And if you're the ultimate "in-betweener" who has friends in every clique, you don't necessarily view that friend as someone who needs cut off, but you may keep them a little further away for business reasons, while neither condemning nor condoning their changes in behavior or other company.

Ian wisely sticks to being scholarly and neutral on pretty much all but tech matters and his love of France.

Karl's statements and actions (whether adored or loathed) speak for themselves.  I suspect Russell didn't know or think of the things floridacop found because either again he didn't know or else didn't assign importance to it because that's not the same face he deals with.  Puts him in a shitty position if his business partner is spouting leftist revolutionary satanist trans intersectionalist identitarian diatribes, though.

Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top