BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 3/25/2016 12:01:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:07:56 AM EDT
[#1]
If there is on thing i hate, its shitty T-shirts... I only wear poly rayon blended shirts.

Good job, Magpul.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:08:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I hope they're worth a shit. The last few I bought sucked. Two shrank on my after the first wash and one has loose threads on the sleeve above the shoulder.

Yes I'm a fanboy. Yes I pimp my body out like a billboard.

This message sponsored by: Dr Pepper
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:09:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully the spine won't split when I'm trying to put on the 6XL size.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#4]
They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Just bought the sample blended T for 13.95

I'll report back when it comes in.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Got the sampler price in my email

Magpul Sampler Pricing
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:13:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.
View Quote

You must have bought a early model AK mag...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:23:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Do they make a PTS version?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#9]
They got me with their fancy video.
I ordered 2.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:06:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I can always use some good quality shirts for cheap.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:08:00 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll take two of the window version.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:22:26 AM EDT
[#12]
No tall sizes.  fail.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

https://youtu.be/8uTpdQrdpoE
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

it holds dragon dildos too.

ask me how i know.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:34:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:34:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Are these shirts made in USA?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:37:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I have an OG Ninja Pig in the closet...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:38:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The shirts are made a little longer than normal for CCW coverage. We did not want to expose a IWB gun if reaching up. As a result they fit the 6 foot plus market better than stock shirts.

While we use preshrunk material the fine cotton does shrink up a small amount after the first wash, but the mega blend does not move so that is the choice for the really tall guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.

The shirts are made a little longer than normal for CCW coverage. We did not want to expose a IWB gun if reaching up. As a result they fit the 6 foot plus market better than stock shirts.

While we use preshrunk material the fine cotton does shrink up a small amount after the first wash, but the mega blend does not move so that is the choice for the really tall guys.
Define really tall.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:42:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Are these shirts made in USA?
View Quote

Their site says "Printed in the USA".
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:43:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

ask me how i know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ask me how i know.
How do you know?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:45:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:46:54 AM EDT
[#22]

***ETA** Just bought 4 shirts
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.

On my way to pick up 2 to try out then.  Hoping they work, as it is a huge PITA for me to find good tshirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:51:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Just ordered 3
1 cotton
2 megablend

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:51:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks good. Just ordered 2 megablend. I probably should have ordered 1 of the cotton to try because I like a few of the logo t's offered.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:53:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

You bought these didn't you ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:58:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Y'all should make a version with a girdle built in so I can hold my gut in better.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:13:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Are these considered high capacity in some basements?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:17:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.
View Quote

I'm 6'5" with no complaints.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:23:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Do the ones for sale in Colorado have a bare midriff and a date of manufacture stamp?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:34:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Well shit... I ordered a lot more stuff than 4 shirts. but i backed that down to 3.

I got carried away.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:37:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Pretty cool. A nice t-shirt is definitely one of life's little pleasures. I will be buying a few of these.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:46:40 AM EDT
[#34]
God dammit.

More shit to buy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#35]

They come in Sand so you can dye them to match your environment?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:52:32 AM EDT
[#36]
No one needs high capacity thread count shirts! These have two shoulder things that go up!

Get your pre-ban shirts before the panic sets in
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 2:56:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They come in Sand so you can dye them to match your environment?
View Quote

What about orange? If not, I'm sure I can fine someone around here to dye them for me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:03:25 AM EDT
[#38]
removed...krp
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The last few I bought sucked.removed...krp
View Quote

I think the old ones were made in the USA.  
They seem to have fixed that problem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:10:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Tempted to buy a few. Are the shirts fitted?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, thats a pretty good Burn.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:33:41 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm going to order some, but I'll probably need to register them with the .gov as restricted assault clothing, dammit
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:43:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm going to order some, but I'll probably need to register them with the .gov as restricted assault clothing, dammit
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Might want to check on the required paperwork.  

EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.

As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:50:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Always with the perfect response.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 3:52:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.

As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).

Yeah, I just read the shipping policy. Wasn't too far from the truth
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This has my attention.

Give one to someone who can review worth a fuck please.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Could be making sand AK mags, yugo handguards, and other cool gun gear, but no, we get phone cases, t-shirts, and beefy ziploc bags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:09:44 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Could be making sand AK mags, yugo handguards, and other cool gun gear, but no, we get phone cases, t-shirts, and beefy ziploc bags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I'd be down for a yugo hand guard. I wrapped mine in stick tape because they were wiggly

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:10:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

Good news! Thanks for chiming in.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:15:03 AM EDT
[#50]
This thread is bullshit.

Down for 2.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top