Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Why are the shirts with the little logo on the chest almost twice as much as the exact same shirt without the logo?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 4:27:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why are the shirts with the little logo on the chest almost twice as much as the exact same shirt without the logo?

View Quote

Printed in the U.S.A.
U.S. labor is expensive would be my guess.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:16:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm.  I wonder if I can drive by the warehouse on the way home from work and pick a couple up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I was picturing hard plastic mosquito proof T-Shirts.

I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:46:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Because the ones without the logo are "samplers" offered at a lower price to get people to try out the shirt.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:46:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Stupid site always costing me monies.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you offer a ban-state version of these shirts?  A 10 thread per strand, instead of 30 threads?

And when is the Galaxy S7 case coming out??
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

https://youtu.be/8uTpdQrdpoE
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.

Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

Lol, cool. I'm down for a couple shirts though. I've been actively looking for better fithing and wearing shirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:02:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Are these the shitty "athletic cut" tees? The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys? The skinny shit has to go. I want a man's t-shirt dammit! Something I can use as a tow strap in a pinch. A shirt that actually has a chance of covering my CCW when I bend over to tie my Redwings. Leave the skinny shit to the roid'd out loafer wearing metros please.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are these the shitty "athletic cut" tees? The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys? The skinny shit has to go. I want a man's t-shirt dammit! Something I can use as a tow strap in a pinch. A shirt that actually has a chance of covering my CCW when I bend over to tie my Redwings. Leave the skinny shit to the roid'd out loafer wearing metros please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

The shirts are made a little longer than normal for CCW coverage. We did not want to expose a IWB gun if reaching up. As a result they fit the 6 foot plus market better than stock shirts.

While we use preshrunk material the fine cotton does shrink up a small amount after the first wash, but the mega blend does not move so that is the choice for the really tall guys.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:05:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.
View Quote
Tall is what normal length used to be.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The shirts are made a little longer than normal for CCW coverage. We did not want to expose a IWB gun if reaching up. As a result they fit the 6 foot plus market better than stock shirts.

While we use preshrunk material the fine cotton does shrink up a small amount after the first wash, but the mega blend does not move so that is the choice for the really tall guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.

Thanks, I ordered 5 to try, a combo of the different styles. Its so hard finding Tshirts that work with ccw when you wear a Small

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I need Magpul brand merino wool socks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm in for a few. I hate shitty fitting T shirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's cool.  'Gray Man shirt'.  Well, they're only in black, so...oh wait....
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Could be making sand AK mags, yugo handguards, and other cool gun gear, but no, we get phone cases, t-shirts, and beefy ziploc bags.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Could be making sand AK mags, yugo handguards, and other cool gun gear, but no, we get phone cases, t-shirts, and beefy ziploc bags.

It's called diversification!

Quoted:
I need Magpul brand merino wool socks.

Magpul just needs to contract with Darn Tough for a custom (Magpul logo) design!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#17]
magpul is my favorite lifestyle brand
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:45:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.
View Quote

I read that in Kenny Powers voice...

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#19]
ordered 1 of each to test. Will the sampler always be available?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 8:52:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, snap!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#21]
No shipping to APO/FPO apparently
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Going to try 2 of the cotton and 2 of the megablend. Thanks OP!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

I saw that, but I'm concerned about these being narrow like most of the current T's on the market. They suck for concealed carry.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:44:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Gonna try one of the megablend samplers.. but why stop there, check out the new DAKA pouch... oh and look there are some closeouts on hats.

Thanks alot arfcom.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#25]
The best T-shirt was the Army PT T-shirt from the uniform that was grey sweat pants and a grey zip up hoodie. If I could find NOS I'd buy at least 20.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:57:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Sigh. Ordered a M and a L to see what fits.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm going to wait until the issues are worked out, at least until generation 3.

Patiently waiting for video reviews and unrealistic torture tests.

Will they survive being run over by an MRAP?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Long sleeve option?

Quoted:
The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys?
View Quote

It's "taut".
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Damnit, this thread is going to cost me money.  I think this is the true ARFCOM curse...
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Magpul fucked up big time with these shirts for Arfcomers... Fitment guide says to measure around the thickest part of the chest. It it should say thickest part of the upper body anywhere under the armpits. There will be a bunch of GDers with tshirts stretching around their fat ass beer gut.

Bought two of the moisture wicking hybrid shirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Long sleeve option?

It's "taut".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Long sleeve option?

Quoted:
The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys?

It's "taut".

Maybe he meant " tight"
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#32]
If only they made a mu mu
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Well ordered 2, ill give em a shot. I really like the feel of the shirts Endo sells but they are a little thin and run about a size smaller than what the tag says.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Just ordered 5 of the light weight and 5 of the heavy weight. Plus some videos.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Cool pencil case!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#36]
A 2xl only fits a 49" chest?  
If I get a 3xl to not constrict my manboobs will the tail be about a foot under my waist?

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, they tossed you dirty AK Peasants a bone once. If it's a huge problem you could join the AR15 Master Race.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:49:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'll take two of the window version.
View Quote

Windowed versions are only available in women's sizes.

2 Megablend and one superweight inbound.
What the hell, I needed an MOE+ grip anyway.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Wonder how many James Yeager has ordered so far?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#40]
The guy heading their soft goods development is a buddy of mine and was head of technical outerwear design at Burton for a number of years. He's exceptionally skilled and talented. If they give him the resources he needs, I have no doubt the fit and quality will be excellent.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Order up a superweight and fine cotton sample, we shall see how it goes.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Ordered a M+L super weight. Gotta see what size I wear in a good shirt.

Never can tell with shirts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.......lube......fucking rookies.......I swear.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The last few I bought sucked.removed...krp
View Quote

Same.

I won't say that they sucked, just did not last very long compared to other shirts I own.

3-4 washings before they looked like "aged" shirts, a couple months before the looked too ratty to wear in public.
I was disappointed as they fit great. As a relatively tall, skinny guy it is hard to find tshirts that aren't either skin tight or look comically oversized.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Hope they are made for meat eaters.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#46]
The standard for T-shirts is still Duluth Trading.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have to pay them more to advertise for them for free.

Duh.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#48]
I am in for 3
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:18:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I'm 6'5" with no complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.

I'm 6'5" with no complaints.

How much do you weigh? Do you have a large chest and shoulders?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top