Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Should the "S, M, L" designations be completely ignored when ordering these? The sizing is different from every other t-shirt manufacturer. I would never wear the size the measurement page is telling me to order.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered Friday, shipped today.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 2:11:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Use the specific guidelines when ordering. These are written based upon measuring the actual production items.

The Fine cotton and Superweight shirts do shrink a bit in length (not much) after the first wash.

Anyone having sizing issues can return the t-shirt for a replacement size.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should the "S, M, L" designations be completely ignored when ordering these? The sizing is different from every other t-shirt manufacturer. I would never wear the size the measurement page is telling me to order.

Use the specific guidelines when ordering. These are written based upon measuring the actual production items.

The Fine cotton and Superweight shirts do shrink a bit in length (not much) after the first wash.

Anyone having sizing issues can return the t-shirt for a replacement size.

Free shipping on the replacement?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 2:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered 3 cotton and 4 megas.
Also as for their toughest pouch...I've got 2 ordered em as soon as they came out. I use em for tooth brushes, shampoo etc etc when traveling...anything leaks or busts...the bag handles it perfectly.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 2:54:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish they still have the pirate t shirt.  I wore the one I had till there was nothing left of it.  Comfortable and fit great!
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Got my 2 superblend megablend shirts yesterday. Very pleased with the look and feel.

FYI regarding size. I'm 6'2, around 230. Wear 34 waist pants. Flat stomach, no gut, lift weights so upper body and arms are bigger than most people.
The XL fits perfect. Snug in chest and arms, tapered around midsection, and perfect length. If you have a gut you might be disappointed in the fit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Got my 2 superblend megablend shirts yesterday. Very pleased with the look and feel.

FYI regarding size. I'm 6'2, around 230. Wear 34 waist pants. Flat stomach, no gut, lift weights so upper body and arms are bigger than most people.
The XL fits perfect. Snug in chest and arms, tapered around midsection, and perfect length. If you have a gut you might be disappointed in the fit.
View Quote

Damn, I'm the same stats as you but not as muscular with a little gut.  I ordered a Large and an XL.  But then again I ordered the megablend for workout shirts or for wearing under other shirts so it might not be that bad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:54:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Y'all should make a version with a girdle built in so I can hold my gut in better.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered 3. I'm a little concerned now on the size. I'm usually a medium, but it depends on the cut. I'm a 33" pant waist, 42" chest and 5'10". I ordered medium. Feeling like I went too small.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Ordered a XL because I wear XL's in just about every other shirt I own. Should have probably ordered a 3XL. The XL is like it's spray painted on me. Guess it's back to Sportsmans Warehouse. The only place that seem to make shirts that fit me correctly. I'm 6'1'' 225 lbs.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
will be ordering
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Ordered a XL because I wear XL's in just about every other shirt I own. Should have probably ordered a 3XL. The XL is like it's spray painted on me. Guess it's back to Sportsmans Warehouse. The only place that seem to make shirts that fit me correctly. I'm 6'1'' 225 lbs.
View Quote

what's your chest measurement?  how's the length of the XL?

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I bought a hoodie from Magpul in December, it was on clearance for 19.95, they're normally about 40.00 or so.  Anyhow, it is the best hoodie I have ever owned, hands down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks. The Hoodies were really good value on clearance. The replacement (coming soon) is designed by us from the ground up is even better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bought a hoodie from Magpul in December, it was on clearance for 19.95, they're normally about 40.00 or so.  Anyhow, it is the best hoodie I have ever owned, hands down.

Thanks. The Hoodies were really good value on clearance. The replacement (coming soon) is designed by us from the ground up is even better.

how about the hunter stock for the savage 10?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#20]
My Magpul hat I bought a while ago is about worn out, ordered a new hat and a couple shirts. But I gotta ask, does Magpul have any operations in WA now? I got charged sales tax...
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:04:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Dear Magpul,

Please make a t-shirt with an additional panel of fabric from 3-5 o'clock.  My shirts wear out there from my pistol and I end up with holes.  

kthxbi
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:23:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Looks like a great product.

Would be even better if there no no logo options.

Please at least keep the tiny logo option in the future runs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#23]
My wallet hates you. 3 tshirts and a silly pouch cause I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

Anybody got a coupon code/voucher?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Damn this thread... 3 shirts ordered and 2 of the durka durka pouches.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:30:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I'll probably check out the plain T's. Always on the hunt for something that looks fresh/doesn't fade/get worn too easily.

Quoted:
Are these the shitty "athletic cut" tees? The ones made for taught pre-teen Swedish boys? The skinny shit has to go. I want a man's t-shirt dammit! Something I can use as a tow strap in a pinch. A shirt that actually has a chance of covering my CCW when I bend over to tie my Redwings. Leave the skinny shit to the roid'd out loafer wearing metros please.
View Quote

Unfortunately these shirts don't look like they are athletic cut. But I find it amusing that your hating on athletic cut shirts. That are meant to fit people with an athletic physique. As though being fit/athletic is a bad thing and being out of shape is somehow 'manly'.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:41:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

Yup.

This.  6'6" makes a T for tall on the tag mandatory before I'll order a shirt.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:43:24 AM EDT
[#27]
got my two shirts today, they are WAAAAY undersized.  WAAAAY.  Every other shirt I own is a 3XL-Tall. I ordered 3XL's and I look like a polish sausage.  My 3X's are like,  1.2X's.  Not even close to 3X.   These are like, Euro sizes. Or Chinese Midget Sizes.

Which is a bummer, cause they are very cool looking, and the material is NICE.  I have to return them. I wish they'd run true to size.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
got my two shirts today, they are WAAAAY undersized.  WAAAAY.  Every other shirt I own is a 3XL-Tall. I ordered 3XL's and I look like a polish sausage.  My 3X's are like,  1.2X's.  Not even close to 3X.   These are like, Euro sizes. Or Chinese Midget Sizes.

Which is a bummer, cause they are very cool looking, and the material is NICE.  I have to return them. I wish they'd run true to size.
View Quote

when you can't fit into the largest shirts a company manufactures they might not be the one with the issue.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

when you can't fit into the largest shirts a company manufactures they might not be the one with the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

INB4 body builder retort.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:16:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

This thread is going to be entertaining when Arfcommers with guts get their athletic cut shirts. Looks like Magpul will be flooded with returns
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This thread is going to be entertaining when Arfcommers with guts get their athletic cut shirts. Looks like Magpul will be flooded with returns
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hence the reason I tried to warn them above. This thread now has awesome potential.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:09:38 AM EDT
[#32]
I got my order yesterday, very happy with how they look. I'm usually on the small/medium boarderline, and the smalls fit perfectly. Seems like some high quality shirts, especially the heavyweights.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:21:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I just got my  XL in and they run small .

I'm afraid to see how they are going to look after being washed and thrown in the dryer .
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As tall as Shaq with the physique of The Rock and packing a 15" dong.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:18:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Hence the reason I tried to warn them above. This thread now has awesome potential.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i think it's more likely that the shirts are actually true to size and it's people being used to American 'vanity sizing' (where clothes are made bigger for the size to make people feel better) instead.  hell, i found an old tshirt of mine from the 80's thats an XL that looks to be the size of a modern Med

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#36]
I ordered two, a Megablend and a Fine Cotton, and went up a size in both.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#37]
LONG SLEEVE OPTION
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#38]
So if I'm a short guy it'll be too long?

Eta looks like undersized for fatties, not sure what that means for the rest of us
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#39]
maybe Magpul should do a sizing chart that shows chest and waist measurements like American Apparel does?

fwiw, I'm 44 chest/38 waist (measured) and I use size L American Apparel poly-T's as undershirts for work and XL for outer wear

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#40]
No APO shipping?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
maybe Magpul should do a sizing chart that shows chest and waist measurements like American Apparel does?

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0159/5428/files/AmericanApparelSizeChart.jpg?16764

fwiw, I'm 44 chest/38 waist (measured) and I use size L American Apparel poly-T's as undershirts for work and XL for outer wear  
View Quote

Kinda like this one onth Magpuls website.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0159/5428/files/AmericanApparelSizeChart.jpg?16764

https://www.magpul.com/Files/Files/Images/Products/Apparel/Size-Image/T-SHIRT-SIZE-GUIDE-F15v3.jpg

no waist measurement there

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.magpul.com/Files/Files/Images/Products/Apparel/Size-Image/T-SHIRT-SIZE-GUIDE-F15v3.jpg

Oh I see, I never realized that t shirts were tapered? when I lay them out to fold they look rectangular?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I bought my logo less last Thursday evening. They shipped but still haven't seen them. Hopefully today.

I measured 43" on my chest. Hopefully the large fit. I bought the hybrid or blend of whatever they are calling the moisture wicking Ts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I'm not saying it's them.   My wide-bodyness aside,  my problem is that their "3xl" is much smaller, than the oh,  45-50 other 3XL shirts that I wear.    My problem isn't that I don't fit their shirt,  my problem is that their "3XL" is smaller than every other 3XL I've ever worn except for this crappy chinese T shirt I got at a trade show once,  it said 3XL but it was like a M.  I looked like tommy boy in that flipping thing.

so yes, I'm a fat ass.  I was just warning the other fatasses,  that if you own 3XL shirts and wear them, the magpul version isn't gonna fit.  

using their ghey'ish Eurosizing scale, they need a 5X or even a 6X, and I'll probably buy about 20 of them.  They are fantastic shirts, they're just built for tiny body builders.  If you're Chris Costa, or Travis Haley,  5'9"  a-buck-ninety,  grab a 2x and impress all the girls.  

If you are a meth addict and haven't eaten in a month, getcha an XL.  If you're 6'1 and have ever touched a weight,  or even have a larger than normal amount of body hair,  you're gonna want a 3X.

They are *awesome* shirts though, I *REALLY* hope they introduce a fat-body model, I'll chuck all my existing T's and switch to these.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I just got my 2 large sampler shirts and they fit great. I wear large in almost every shirt out there.

I'll probably pick up a few more in the future. Please keep the plain ones around.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm almost as tall as Shaq,  I have the hard, chiseled physique of Chris Farley, and I'm distressingly average in junk size.  I have "viking penis",  it's smaller when it's cold to preserve heat and reduce risk of getting lopped off by a sword, but  gets big enough to impregnate your wife and the rest of the village after I beat you to death.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Just tried them on. You guys weren't kidding about the waist being tight I wear medium or large shirts depending on the company, but the large in all 3 sampler Magpul shirts are too tight around the waist.

Actual waist (gut) size isn't even the problem here, it's that the shirt is extremely tight around my hips on the side. The shirts make me feel like I have really big hips They sit on top of my hips bunched up like an accordion. If I pull them down they're like a tight miniskirt.

I'm 5'10 and 185 lbs. Here's the Large Superweight shirt on me:

(as it sits, bunched up on top of my hips)

(pulled down, too tight)

One thing's for sure, I can't CCW in them. The shirt materials are nice though... The Superweight feels like my Carhartt tees. The Megablend feels like my old Affliction tees. The Fine Cotton feels like my UnderArmour tees.

I might wear these to the gym or tucked in at the range with a warbelt, but that's about it

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm 6'5" with no complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

I'm 6'5" with no complaints.

Do you carry often?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I just got my 2 large sampler shirts and they fit great. I wear large in almost every shirt out there.

I'll probably pick up a few more in the future. Please keep the plain ones around.
View Quote

Did you go by Magpul's chart? Interesting that they would fit, since their sizing is different from everyone else.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top