Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Would like to see how this shakes out. Keep the reviews coming.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you go by Magpul's chart? Interesting that they would fit, since their sizing is different from everyone else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just got my 2 large sampler shirts and they fit great. I wear large in almost every shirt out there.

I'll probably pick up a few more in the future. Please keep the plain ones around.

Did you go by Magpul's chart? Interesting that they would fit, since their sizing is different from everyone else.

Maybe he's tall and skinny (or short and really skinny). That's about the only way I think these would fit well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Maybe he's tall and skinny (or short and really skinny). That's about the only way I think these would fit well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just got my 2 large sampler shirts and they fit great. I wear large in almost every shirt out there.

I'll probably pick up a few more in the future. Please keep the plain ones around.

I'm tall and skinny. 6'1" and 175 pounds. I also buy a lot of athletic fit large shirts and they fit me great too. I have the problem with normal large shirts that was demonstrated in Magpul's video. They shrink and flare out at the bottom. Good for beer gut. Bad for abs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm tall and skinny. 6'1" and 175 pounds. I also buy a lot of athletic fit large shirts and they fit me great too. I have the problem with normal large shirts that was demonstrated in Magpul's video. They shrink and flare out at the bottom. Good for beer gut. Bad for abs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad these fit for someone. Maybe I'll save these shirts as "I hope to fit in one day" shirts.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called Magpul and was told that the returns for exchange are because the fit is too large. And your experience is that they fit small.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I honestly can't hate when companies go with non standard sizing...

That said, I'll buy the 3XL and I'm betting it will fit like a tight dress, because I'm short and broad chested/shouldered.

ETA: Brain farts
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Do you carry often?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

I'm 6'5" with no complaints.

Do you carry often?

VP9 in a crossbreed holster.  The shirts aren't perfect, but most tall people accepted that a long time ago.  They are longer than most similar t-shirts of the same size (I just took mine off and laid it on another shirt to confirm), and they cover my pistol in most body positions.

With that said, I order extra tall shirts whenever possible.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]
That's some hefty marketing right there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Only in GD are there so many complaints that the waist area of the t-shirt is no big enough to accommodate guts
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'll take two of the window version.
View Quote

"window version" comes in female sizes/cut only  

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Only in GD are there so many complaints that the waist area of the t-shirt is no big enough to accommodate guts
View Quote

Like my huge gut that I posted pictures of on the last page?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I received my XL shirts today in all three styles.  My normal t-shirt size is an XL, but these are a bit too tight.  I'm a bigger guy - 5'11'', 245.  I have a 46 inch chest (measured before ordering), but the gut section is too small.  Working to lose weight so I'll keep them for motivation .  I may place another order for the 2xl.

I agree the waste size may be useful too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do the ones for sale in Colorado have a bare midriff and a date of manufacture stamp?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#14]
6'1" and 180. Bought size large and they are a little big.

Also had an un-sewn seam in the shoulder area
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#15]
No pockets?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Really disappointed that they're not offering 5xl. Is there any way to stretch these shirts?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Can you not just buy white tshirts from them?

I prefer synthetic, but I can't find one I like.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No tall sizes.  fail.

Yup.

I just received mine.  2XL Megablend.  Definitely too short, and a little too skinny for me, especially in the shoulders/chest.  I could deal with the too skinny, but it's definitely not long enough to cover my gun.  For the record, I'm 6'4.5, and go about 290.  I am a little chubby, but not super fat, and am just pretty large all over, biceps 20", very big shoulders, 9.75" wrists, wear 3xl gloves, etc...  Generally, I wear a 2xlt or 2xlxt, and sometimes xlxt.  

At rest, the shirt almost covers the gun, when reaching forward, it completely exposes the gun plus a couple inches.

I do like the design of the shirt, however, in that even though it is just slightly too small around the chest, it is not like a huge tent around the waist.  Generally, most shirts that I own, in order find one that fits around the shoulders (and wrists if it's a long sleeve) have WAAAY too much extra space in the belly area and look dumb.  I love that the magpul shirt is more straight in the belly, not quite a "slim" fit, but nowhere near what I usually find

Magpul, are the 3xl any longer?  I could probably get by with even an extra inch, as it would cover my gun while at rest, and I could deal with pulling my shirt back down if I reach out/up.

And will these definitely not shrink in the wash?

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:13:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:31:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:52:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Is Fruit of the loom making AR magazines?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Received my shirts today.

Some notes to those looking to buy...

1. Measure your largest part of your torso (Either Gut or chest) and order accordingly.

Example. If you have a 40" chest and a 50" Beer Belly a Large isn't going to fit because these shirts are even from top to bottom.

2. If you are pushing the top of the size chart go a size up. No one cares what size you wear don't order smaller to feel smaller.

3. The Superweight is like 2 shirts sewn together it is a very thick shirt.

4. They are more of a fitted shirt and not loose and baggy at all.

5. Compared to some other brands the XL is about 2" less of fabric on the sides all the way around. (Finally don't feel like I'm swimming in a shirt because I want a longer comfy shirt.)

6. These are a tad longer than a "Normal" T-Shirt

7. I am not a paid advertiser, Just looking out for those of you before you spend you money
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I just received mine.  2XL Megablend.  Definitely too short, and a little too skinny for me, especially in the shoulders/chest.  I could deal with the too skinny, but it's definitely not long enough to cover my gun.  For the record, I'm 6'4.5, and go about 290.  I am a little chubby, but not super fat, and am just pretty large all over, biceps 20", very big shoulders, 9.75" wrists, wear 3xl gloves, etc...  Generally, I wear a 2xlt or 2xlxt, and sometimes xlxt.  

At rest, the shirt almost covers the gun, when reaching forward, it completely exposes the gun plus a couple inches.

I do like the design of the shirt, however, in that even though it is just slightly too small around the chest, it is not like a huge tent around the waist.  Generally, most shirts that I own, in order find one that fits around the shoulders (and wrists if it's a long sleeve) have WAAAY too much extra space in the belly area and look dumb.  I love that the magpul shirt is more straight in the belly, not quite a "slim" fit, but nowhere near what I usually find

Magpul, are the 3xl any longer?  I could probably get by with even an extra inch, as it would cover my gun while at rest, and I could deal with pulling my shirt back down if I reach out/up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No tall sizes.  fail.

Yup.

A bmi of 35 is a little bigger than 'chubby'
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

https://youtu.be/8uTpdQrdpoE

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They also make leather gloves. And a gay little pouch you can store your lube and anal beads in.

Per the video. We make the toughest pouch in the world. What YOU put in it is your own business...

https://youtu.be/8uTpdQrdpoE

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I need a place for a pack of Marlboro's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No pockets?

And a pen.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 7:22:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
And a pen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No pockets?

And a pen.

This. They might look like they came straight out of the 1980's, but I love my pocket T's... a pen slot would be great.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#28]
I got my megablend samplers in today. They look good. Soft material the large is a good fit for me. I'm 6' and have a 43" chest. It's 38% cotton, so it may shrink some, but that would be fine. A Medium would be too small. This shirt is longer in length than normal Ts, so no Large Tall needed. They are already tall. The logo is small on the back. The neckline is tagless, but there is one sone into the side, so I trimmed it out. Hecho en Mex.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

A bmi of 35 is a little bigger than 'chubby'
View Quote

My BMI is 25 and shirts fit fine.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#30]
I got one of each in the mail today they fit pretty good I'll probably order a couple more we need more color options
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:11:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Got my Megablend in today.

6'2
225lbs
34in waist
47in chest
Athletic build,

I ordered XLs. The size is great. I prefer a slightly snug fit in t-shirts
I wish they were slightly longer, maybe 2in. They fit perfect now, but im afraid after a few cycles in the dryer, they will shorten.

Overall, I like. The fitment in the body is spot on. Id say its standard XL sizing.
Offer a "Long"  option, and id order a dozen.

Keep offering the "Sampler", but in more colors. I love the small, understated MAGPUL logo on the back.

Lastly, for all you bastards bitching that the 3XLs are tight, heres a tip. Its you!  Not the clothing.
If your just a big, fit guy, dont expect a company to make a run of shirts to accommodate. 00002% of the population.  
If your just fat,  and need something bigger than a 3xl, stop being fat.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Lastly, for all you bastards bitching that the 3XLs are tight, heres a tip. Its you!  Not the clothing.
View Quote

Your post reminded me of this.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I got one of each in the mail today they fit pretty good I'll probably order a couple more we need more color options
View Quote

Yes, I agree.  The sampler price is a good price point for a plain t-shirt.  Add more colors and I would keep buying
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:29:02 PM EDT
[#34]
ordered two fine cotton and two megablend today. They better be good!
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:31:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The T-shirts are made in Mexico and printed in the US.

With soft goods we always source in the country best suited for manufacture of the particular product with a preference for the US if all things are equal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are these shirts made in USA?

The T-shirts are made in Mexico and printed in the US.

With soft goods we always source in the country best suited for manufacture of the particular product with a preference for the US if all things are equal.

I have in-laws that in the clothing manufacturing business in Villa Hidalgo Jalisco.  I'll be looking for Magpul knock-offs next time I go down there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#36]
What's the return policy, we have to pay there and back again?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:32:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This. They might look like they came straight out of the 1980's, but I love my pocket T's... a pen slot would be great.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No pockets?

And a pen.

All of my 'work' shirts have to have a pocket.  I carry a pen everywhere I go.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:33:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What's the return policy, we have to pay there and back again?
View Quote

I asked that on the previous page and, unless I missed it, did not get a reply yet.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:44:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#40]
6'1''

200lbs

The Large fists me perfectly in the blended tee. Plenty of length to conceal IWB or OWB like I do, but it's also not a saggy material which looks horrible in my opinion. These shirts seem pretty damn solid and it hasn't shrunk after three washes. Time will tell if they hold but they are super lightweight which I love. I hope they come out with more designs in the future.

Yes, my dog was watching me take a pic.

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:46:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Got mine in yesterday. One Magablend, one Superweight, both in medium. Magablend is really nice and soft, Superweight is really tough, but not too stiff. Im 6'1" and 180 Lbs. Normally wear a large, bit rising chart recommended a medium, so I got the Medium in both, and they fit me great, not to long or short, really perfect fit overall. Very happy, regardless of price.

10/10 on both fabrics. Will be ordering more for sure.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#42]
" />" />
" />

Here's some pictures for reference I'm 5' 10" 180 40" chest
This is the heavy weight shirt wich fit the best I ordered one of each I hope the other 2 shrink in the wash to the size of the heavy weight you can see that the shirt is long enough that when you bend over it wont let your gun show I like that the sleeves are longer I normally wear Nike and Oakley shirts in medium and the sleeves are always to short all in all I'm very happy with them and will definitely order some more
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
No pockets?
View Quote

This isn't Duluth...
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:16:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_213954835_zps14exvl3v.jpg</a>" />http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_214001009_zpspsti9lju.jpg</a>" />
http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_213950595_zps6txnlwy9.jpg</a>" />

This is the heavy weight shirt wich fit the best I ordered one of each I hope the other 2 shrink in the wash to the size of the heavy weight you can see that the shirt is long enough that when you bend over it wont let your gun show I like that the sleeves are longer I normally wear Nike and Oakley shirts in medium and the sleeves are always to short all in all I'm very happy with them and will definitely order some more
View Quote

What size is that?
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What size is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_213954835_zps14exvl3v.jpg</a>" />http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_214001009_zpspsti9lju.jpg</a>" />
http://<a href=http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a502/canu94/IMG_20160331_213950595_zps6txnlwy9.jpg</a>" />

What size is that?

I ordered medium in all 3
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What size is that?

I'm the same stats as you except maybe 42 inch chest and it doesn't look like much of an athletic fit   Also looks too long

I also ordered the mediums, guess I'll return them when they arrive
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:25:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What size is that?

Crap, I'm 5-11 170, no idea what my chest is and I ordered larges since that's what I get in any other shirt. Hopefully they arnt too big.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What size is that?

Weird. I'm 5lbs heavier than you and the large is too small for me
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:29:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What size is that?

can you put the 3 on top of each other and see if they are all the same size/cut?  

Link Posted: 3/31/2016 11:32:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

can you put the 3 on top of each other and see if they are all the same size/cut?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What size is that?

I can when I get back home
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top