Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 24
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He hasn't "gone along" with anything. He retruths the occasional Qtard meme because he gets tagged with them a few hundred times a week on his exclusive social media platform and they feed his ego.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes darth hoodie, the leader of the free world just went along with a twitter joke *to this day* because he panders to his base.  you got it.  

how many threads have you and the NTs been in complaining about bump stocks and mean tweets?  this is the guy who panders to his base and is very careful to say all the right things.

He hasn't "gone along" with anything. He retruths the occasional Qtard meme because he gets tagged with them a few hundred times a week on his exclusive social media platform and they feed his ego.
For lulz check my sig, he posted that a couple days ago evidently as a serious question and acts totally bewildered when I just repeat it back to him verbatim as my answer.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:19:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Believe it or not- Q is real!

I has proof

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 8:49:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For lulz check my sig, he posted that a couple days ago evidently as a serious question and acts totally bewildered when I just repeat it back to him verbatim as my answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes darth hoodie, the leader of the free world just went along with a twitter joke *to this day* because he panders to his base.  you got it.  

how many threads have you and the NTs been in complaining about bump stocks and mean tweets?  this is the guy who panders to his base and is very careful to say all the right things.

looks like we will have to agree to disagree on understanding both Q and the motivations and intelligence level of trump supporters.  

i am so disappointed you turned out to be just another checker player.  obscure highbrow references can't hide it anymore.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup, him and his pops.

Funny how both some crazy virus from China and Q both start ramping up going into a presidential election.

What are the odds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reminder, this incel with dead, soulless eyes was responsible for a large number of Q posts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1496849181503336454/AL8reaxF_400x400.jpg

Yup, him and his pops.

Funny how both some crazy virus from China and Q both start ramping up going into a presidential election.

What are the odds

odds that trump and his merry band decided to fight this war correctly instead of trying to fight it like the last war?  how about odds that a larp by a couple of nerds is validated by a lot more people than just trump and musk?  

https://qalerts.app/?q=larp

but thank you for the conspiracy theory, i was almost out.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

looks like we will have to agree to disagree on understanding both Q and the motivations and intelligence level of trump supporters.  

i am so disappointed you turned out to be just another checker player.  obscure highbrow references can't hide it anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I love the poorly educated"- fdjt
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

there are different sorts of education with different effects.  just look at this guy:

Ron DeSantis has released an ad indoctrinating his children into Trumpism
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

not a call out, but it would be helpful to include the full statement of mr. trump's words and meaning behind it.

Trump in Nevada: 'I Love the Poorly Educated'

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

not a call out, but it would be helpful to include the full statement of mr. trump's words and meaning behind it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm very aware, it's still another stupid statement and is perfect for people like it was directed at
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm very aware, it's still another stupid statement and is perfect for people like it was directed at
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct, it was directed at the smartest and most loyal.  again your greatest concern is the most shallow- how will this look in a soundbite?  like q, djt breadcrumbs people into looking further and finding the truth instead of skimming the surface like the media has trained you.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i agree in bold part.   the statement was positive and inclusive for voters that believe their taxes and .gov did not provide enough to get them ahead.  reality is, it is an individual/family/team effort (not a village) to overcome or survive to be 'good enough.'  the 'stupid' part is alienating your voters to become antifa types.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/151231/406389941_331112459670776_82282770685898-3044804.JPG

did you..  did you just post an actual white knight?  

KEK
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This thread is proof on why noting has been done. The masses are still not convinced.
View Quote

here's an issue with that within the Q narrative.

*deep breath* The President (Q+) who had the power to declassify AND lead the DOJ AND and pick the Attorney General- picked the CIA connected son of the CIA connected man (who wrote degenerate novels and who hired college-dropout Jeffery Epstein for his first job) to oversee what amounted to the suspicious death of 6 foot tall Epstein by hanging from the lower bunk AND then failed to declassify what would have undoubtedly been the best evidence to advance the narrative.  All a couple years after saying "she's suffered enough."

if anything, Trump (and therefor Q)  is responsible (buck stops here) for the termination of the research by preventing discovery during the Epstein trial and his "Black Book."

This is difficult, but if you separate out what Q said and what Trump did, the Q narrative doesn't fit AT ALL unless you really stretch for "Q shaped gestures."
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

*deep breath* The President (Q+) who had the power to declassify AND lead the DOJ AND and pick the Attorney General- picked the CIA connected son of the CIA connected man (who wrote degenerate novels) who hired college-dropout Jeffery Epstein for his first job to oversee what amounted to the suspicious death of 6 foot tall Epstein by hanging from the lower bunk AND then failed to declassify what would have undoubtedly been the best evidence to advance the narrative a couple years, all after saying "she's suffered enough."

This is difficult, but if you separate out what Q said and what Trump did, the Q narrative doesn't fit AT ALL.
View Quote

You don’t get it, this is all 14th dimensional warfare. Only the fellow enlightened individuals can determine the real meaning of these drops.

It’s like Moses coming down from the Mountain with the words from God Almighty.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:15:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

yeah if the plan was all about making us feel cozy then it failed.  luckily it's about fighting and winning a war.  and all war is deception.
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:17:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

*deep breath* The President (Q+) who had the power to declassify AND lead the DOJ AND and pick the Attorney General- picked the CIA connected son of the CIA connected man (who wrote degenerate novels and who hired college-dropout Jeffery Epstein for his first job) to oversee what amounted to the suspicious death of 6 foot tall Epstein by hanging from the lower bunk AND then failed to declassify what would have undoubtedly been the best evidence to advance the narrative.  All a couple years after saying "she's suffered enough."

if anything, Trump (and therefor Q)  is responsible (buck stops here) for the termination of the research by preventing discovery during the Epstein trial and his "Black Book."

This is difficult, but if you separate out what Q said and what Trump did, the Q narrative doesn't fit AT ALL unless you really stretch for "Q shaped gestures."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread is proof on why noting has been done. The masses are still not convinced.

okay what's the q narrative from your perspective?  

and it's a stretch to *not* associate Trump with Q when you look at all of the proofs, there's way more to it than q shaped gestures.  https://qproofs.com/
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#18]

i don't know why, but that pic wreaths writhes of sec coaches in government.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah if the plan was all about making us feel cozy then it failed.  luckily it's about fighting and winning a war.  and all war is deception.

Wow.

*laughs, flips over checkerboard and goes back to watching fox news*
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

and it's a stretch to *not* associate Trump with Q when you look at all of the proofs, there's way more to it than q shaped gestures.  https://qproofs.com/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

abdriged- White Hats and/of the Trump administration are looking to expose and then disable and punish a large group of well connected and associated powerful people- of which many are some degree of pedophile and/or satanic.

I have zero interest in working through "Q proofs."  There was a HUGE thread where these were dissected ad nauseam for years and it's a waste of time to repeat it.  None are proof, cherry picked correlations alone prove nothing, See: cold reading.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

trump is stupid, q is stupid, everybody who follows them is all stupid.  

*snip*
View Quote

You should have stopped right there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#22]
What are the odds that Q is a government run psyop?

It was a little too convenient that the Media and politicians could then write everything off as "Q-related disinformation".

Kind of like Russian Collusion and the Laptop letter eh?
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

*laughs, flips over checkerboard and goes back to watching fox news*
View Quote

Or, I’m laughing at your comically stupid posts. Trust me, it’s one or the other.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

KEK
View Quote

you lost all credibility when you brought the frog into it..
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What are the odds that Q is a government run psyop?

It was a little too convenient that the Media and politicians could then write everything off as "Q-related disinformation".

Kind of like Russian Collusion and the Laptop letter eh?
View Quote

To answer your question with a Q, think about this.

Why wasn't the person, or team, with so much media scrutiny and attention ever found out or outed?

Why was the NSA unable to find the person, or team behind Q?

Why, during the January 6 hearings, did the democrats not drag the director the NSA to the stand and grill him on why they could not uncover Q?

Why, did the media think that a dude in the Philippines and his son have such prowess to not be outed by every intelligence agency in the world?

I can go on, but that's a good place to start over a Covfefe.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Why wasn't the person, or team, with so much media scrutiny and attention ever found out or outed?

Why, during the January 6 hearings, did the democrats not drag the director the NSA to the stand and grill him on why they could not uncover Q?

Why, did the media think that a dude in the Philippines and his son have such prowess to not be outed by every intelligence agency in the world?

View Quote

Presupposes that the Government gives two shits about a LARP-fueled group of useful idiots beyond keeping them visible and therefore useful.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:05:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

KEK

Yeah, anyone still using the kek line is more cringe than a boomer dabbing.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:11:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Presupposes that the Government gives two shits about a LARP-fueled group of useful idiots beyond keeping them visible and therefore useful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think 'useful' is a very good descriptor to contemplate, especially in terms of messaging to other governments, or steganography. Still, would be good to discuss why the NSA remained totally silent on the matter. There is NO way, they don't know.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think 'useful' is a very good descriptor to contemplate, especially in terms of messaging to other governments, or steganography. Still, would be good to discuss why the NSA remained totally silent on the matter. There is NO way, they don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Knowing and giving a shit can be mutually exclusive.  Nakasone has better things to be concerned with.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Since the anti-Trump bandwagon pretty much fell off a cliff, the same anti-Trumpers are now anti-Qers
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Since the anti-Trump bandwagon pretty much fell off a cliff, the same anti-Trumpers are now anti-Qers
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The bitcoin donation link really sells it.
View Quote
Looks like that address has had a little over $3k donated over the last few years.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Dear families of q believers,

Get them the help they need.

Sincerely,

Everyone with more than a single digit IQ
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

nah its hosted by google, the domain is only 12 days old. Registered on 11/17/23
View Quote

The page also links for `frazzled.rip`, which was registered on 4/17/18, and it just shows a picture of H's ugly mug.

Funny how both domains were registered on the 17th.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:21:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you see something contradictory about these two questions?
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The page also links for `frazzled.rip`, which was registered on 4/17/18, and it just shows a picture of H's ugly mug.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nah its hosted by google, the domain is only 12 days old. Registered on 11/17/23

17's the key number here. Think about it. 17-Elevens. 17 dwarves. 17, man, that's the number. 17 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Always have been.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

odds that trump and his merry band decided to fight this war correctly instead of trying to fight it like the last war?  how about odds that a larp by a couple of nerds is validated by a lot more people than just trump and musk?  

View Quote

Yea so we don't see eye to eye on this. I believe Ron Watkins and his pops wrote a lot of the shit you guys ate up.

My take is that when actual shit gets leaked (Epstein type stuff) as a tactic those impacted parties will put out ridiculous and intentional disinfo. This way the narrative they want to defeated is now obfuscated by being associated with their ridiculous disinfo.

When people buy into Q type stuff it's counter productive because media can point to this shit and disprove by association.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Watkins

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#39]

"Q" was the best ever psy ops to get the loony end of the Right to destroy itself and in doing so, ruin the reputation of the rest of the Republicans with them.

So, was it the Russians?  The Chinese?  The Iranians? The North Koreans?  Or the Democrats?

Or is it just self inflicted inbred conspiracy craziness?  True "Trailer Park Scientology" ?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the GS-15 classified "special" secret squirrel that you and so many others got duped by.

That clown couldn't even shitpost on 4chan correctly. He had to go to a hugbox.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

KEK

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yea so we don't see eye to eye on this. I believe Ron Watkins and his pops wrote a lot of the shit you guys ate up.

My take is that when actual shit gets leaked (Epstein type stuff) as a tactic those impacted parties will put out ridiculous and intentional disinfo. This way the narrative they want to defeated is now obfuscated by being associated with their ridiculous disinfo.

When people buy into Q type stuff it's counter productive because media can point to this shit and disprove by association.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ironically a huge number of people like yourself have bought into the biggest and worst psyop, that anyone should give a shit what the media says.  That's the very basis of trump's continuing popularity, he just shouts a continuous stream with the message 'the emperor has no clothes'.  

narratives and soundbites and bandwagon, every bit of that has to go or we will just continue to be crushed in prisons of our own collective stupidity.  

we all have to wake up and think for ourselves.  take all of the q related and black hat/white hat stuff and there are as many takes on it all as there are anons.  that's the way it should be.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

ironically a huge number of people like yourself have bought into the biggest and worst psyop, that anyone should give a shit what the media says.  That's the very basis of trump's continuing popularity, he just shouts a continuous stream with the message 'the emperor has no clothes'.  

narratives and soundbites and bandwagon, every bit of that has to go or we will just continue to be crushed in prisons of our own collective stupidity.  

we all have to wake up and think for ourselves.  take all of the q related and black hat/white hat stuff and there are as many takes on it all as there are anons.  that's the way it should be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuc

king

lol
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure there's like a hundred people world wide that ever really believed Q was real.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure there's like a hundred people world wide that ever really believed Q was real.
View Quote

Q isn't even a real letter.  Look it up.  In a real dictionary from 1887, before the globalists took control of Webester's.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Q isn't even a real letter.  Look it up.  In a real dictionary from 1887, before the globalists took control of Webester's.
View Quote

True.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were 60ish here, and I didn't catch them all before they scattered and the archives were scrubbed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Does anyone know what iveseenalittleontv used for a user name before this one?

Link Posted: 11/30/2023 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There are a lot of easily manipulated idiots who desperately want to believe what is being pandered because it both validates their views and gives them hope.

There are also a lot of con artists who realize they can exploit this for fun, power, and profit

And this is before you consider social media manipulation by China, Russia, and other enemies - done with the intent of expanding and empowering the political fringes to maximize our internal strife and dysfunction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I honestly can't believe anyone pays attention to that shit anymore.

There are a lot of easily manipulated idiots who desperately want to believe what is being pandered because it both validates their views and gives them hope.

There are also a lot of con artists who realize they can exploit this for fun, power, and profit

And this is before you consider social media manipulation by China, Russia, and other enemies - done with the intent of expanding and empowering the political fringes to maximize our internal strife and dysfunction.

You left out our own government and domestic political organizations and parties, all leveraging "Q" to disparage and ridicule people with the net effect of converting quite a few legitimate ethical breaches that we have not yet solved into "Q tard conspiracy theories".
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Does anyone know what iveseenalittleontv used for a user name before this one?

View Quote

before 2004?  even i don't remember that one.  

or are you saying i'm a shill who hijacked this?
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top